• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Powell

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
might want to adjust the sights a bit,

powell is the current topic du jor, the greatest legal mind since whenever
a bulldog, tenacious, extremely talented and so on

ohhh my goodness the tripe spewing out is pathetic,

because after all, when you look at it realistically, she hasn't done squat for Flynn,
he is still on the hook, and hasn't been freed at all,
with all her legal fiddle f#$%ing around, he still hangs, because a judge basically told her to pound sand

now they line up to kiss her feet, all too happy she is on the tramp team

but again, she has no accomplishments, nada

remember she was releasing a kracken?

yeah, that was a cricket

tramp just yesterday took to twitter to declare victory over Mi not certifying the vote, only to turn around and get faced bad, as the 2nd vote motored right on thru and Mi is certified for hidin and the ho. Certification is a big deal, as the election doesn't get to the house or other if the thing is certified at the state level.

then too, fake news or not, word is tramp was looking at pardons for him and his family, which makes perfect sense,
as surely the next admin will go scorched earth on him,

also, if you notice, news media from all sources have moved on and the stories of fraud and the like are disappearing, ie seen their heyday

something of note is going to have to happen to change this past fraudulent election, as all signs right now point to hidin and the ho stealing it

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gonna have a hard time " proving " anything without
those or any original servers that allegedly changed the votes and then doing some forensic discovery
on them and the software with what was inputted and against real hard ballots if they still exist.
Local "witnesses " and whistleblowers and thumb drives
and a few thousand here and there is noise.
Justice , such that it is, does not have time for all of this don't ya know.
The system and the bigger subject at hand is bigger than the time allowed.
A few weeks to deal with all of it !?? Will see.
Is what it is now. Compromised and on the teeter totter. JMHO
On the move, back later,

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If hidin and the ho are forced upon America , this is the No. 1 Hoax ever perpetuated upon America.

I will have to put obummers 2 terms at the No 2 Hoax , tied with 9-11 Hoax.

The question then becomes , what is next for America?

May God have mercy on us.

Last edited:

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If hidin and the ho are forced upon America , this is the No. 1 Hoax ever perpetuated upon America.

I will have to put obummers 2 terms at the No 2 Hoax , tied with 9-11 Hoax.

The question then becomes , what is next for America?

May God have mercy on us.
Open borders=free meds=credit cards=driver licenses=more votes...yada...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Like Q said, "Not another four year election." If Trump doesn't emerge the victor then our country is officially done.

Here Lies USA
1776-2020

I am often reminded about how the authors of "The Fourth Turning" prophesied that this would take place by 2020 and that "if" our country survived it would emerge with a different form of government.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Open borders=free meds=credit cards=driver licenses=more votes...yada...
a 700% increase in immigration is what hiden and ho are preaching
sharia law , deviant sicko sexual predators teaching kids about masturbation with show and tell , and I could go on and on but who the hell wants to hear that shit?

I am trying to be pragmatic and prepare myself both mentally , physically , and spiritually for a worst case scenario perpetuated upon freedom loving American patriots..

.I do not like it one bit.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Only so much you can do when you have a corrupt Judge and system. They have all the power to do whatever they want and not a single shred of oversight.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
a 700% increase in immigration is what hiden and ho are preaching
sharia law , deviant sicko sexual predators teaching kids about masturbation with show and tell , and I could go on and on but who the hell wants to hear that shit?

I am trying to be pragmatic and prepare myself both mentally , physically , and spiritually for a worst case scenario perpetuated upon freedom loving American patriots..

.I do not like it one bit.
Break out your leathers, brutha. We're going for one hell of a ride

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
might want to adjust the sights a bit,

powell is the current topic du jor, the greatest legal mind since whenever

because after all, when you look at it realistically, she hasn't done squat for Flynn,
he is still on the hook, and hasn't been freed at all,
with all her legal fiddle f#$%ing around, he still hangs, because a judge basically told her to pound sand

now they line up to kiss her feet, all too happy she is on the tramp team

but again, she has no accomplishments, nada

remember she was releasing a kracken?

yeah, that was a cricket

tramp just yesterday took to twitter to declare victory over Mi not certifying the vote, only to turn around and get faced bad, as the 2nd vote motored right on thru and Mi is certified for hidin and the ho. Certification is a big deal, as the election doesn't get to the house or other if the thing is certified at the state level.

then too, fake news or not, word is tramp was looking at pardons for him and his family, which makes perfect sense,
as surely the next admin will go scorched earth on him,

also, if you notice, news media from all sources have moved on and the stories of fraud and the like are disappearing, ie seen their heyday

something of note is going to have to happen to change this past fraudulent election, as all signs right now point to hidin and the ho stealing it
I don't hold her responsible for that.

She's an attorney. In the terms of the British, a solicitor - an advocate. She can ASK relief in courts of law. She has the right (membership in the Bar) to approach the court and participate in proceedings on behalf of clients.

What is done in court is not her control. Her ability is to use logic, points of law, to argue for relief that favors her clients.

If a court is corrupt, as we're finding SO MANY are, it is within their immediate power to ignore these points. Even to refusing to discharge proceedings once the prosecution was shown as corrupt, as was shown with Flynn.

Now, with the election circus...she can only hold the law up, point to particulars within, and petition the court to uphold it.

If the Kourts, part of the corrupt Democrat Machine, turn a deaf ear, she can do nothing. Because the proceedings are corrupt and dishonest...kinda like the election process, now.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump has added on to his initial comment that while they may have voted in favor of certification (under duress) - they have refused to sign anything to that effect. I dont know the legal significance of that (if any). In any event - that does not mean that Michigan is certified. Yet. Maybe only a formality awaits...maybe not.

This guy admits on video that only 72% of the ballots are recountable.

So 28% are not recountable? How do you have ballots that you cant recount? How can 28% of votes (that you cannot prove even exist) be certified?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
---------
"powell is the current topic du jor, the greatest legal mind since whenever

Now they line up to kiss her feet, all too happy she is on the tramp team

but again, she has no accomplishments"
---------

Wow, who needs MSM hit pieces when you've got threads like these right at home?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Only so much you can do when you have a corrupt Judge and system. They have all the power to do whatever they want and not a single shred of oversight.
i'm just bouncing off of your post...

but, but buttttttt

We The People Have All the Power...we're to be flagellated because we're not reacting, we're not responding with all that Power we have

anyone else see how that statement is a lie?

i won't analyze it...i've got zero power to do anything other than to avoid, but, because I gotta eat and earn some cash along the way, i've literally got zero power to avoid, completely

and taxes? yeah, i've got no power on that either...

We The People Are Sheep, we have no power...

not an absolute, but it's true

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
i'm just bouncing off of your post...

but, but buttttttt

We The People Have All the Power...we're to be flagellated because we're not reacting, we're not responding with all that Power we have

anyone else see how that statement is a lie?

i won't analyze it...i've got zero power to do anything other than to avoid, but, because I gotta eat and earn some cash along the way, i've literally got zero power to avoid, completely

and taxes? yeah, i've got no power on that either...

We The People Are Sheep, we have no power...

not an absolute, but it's true
There are many things you do have a choice of. Refusing to confirm is one.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The left is running around fearless. That needs to change. When they run into real patriots that have decided they had enough and that this country is worth saving, the left will be put down like rabid dogs. Once that starts happening in cities across the US, there will be hope of saving the republic.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I don't hold her responsible for that.

She's an attorney. In the terms of the British, a solicitor - an advocate. She can ASK relief in courts of law. She has the right (membership in the Bar) to approach the court and participate in proceedings on behalf of clients.

What is done in court is not her control. Her ability is to use logic, points of law, to argue for relief that favors her clients.

If a court is corrupt, as we're finding SO MANY are, it is within their immediate power to ignore these points. Even to refusing to discharge proceedings once the prosecution was shown as corrupt, as was shown with Flynn.

Now, with the election circus...she can only hold the law up, point to particulars within, and petition the court to uphold it.

If the Kourts, part of the corrupt Democrat Machine, turn a deaf ear, she can do nothing. Because the proceedings are corrupt and dishonest...kinda like the election process, now.
Back a little late reading up on stuff posted here.
I like CJs post.
It is the People's privilege and duty ( if you believe that way ) to bring to the Judicial system situations that they want addressed.
Powell is an expert in procedure ( procedure and knowing how to do the documents of the system )
with 500 or so cases on the resume' I believe.
So she knows the drill very well on how to present said situation to the judicial system and she is licensed to do so.
Same as with any ambulance chaser attorney only dif. Gotta file the docs and bring it forth.
They are signed up by us to " ask "
Cannot get anywhere ( on our side of the fence ) without that process.
Like Casey says, and the court may well indeed ignore / refuse to entertain anything and everything they see.
As with the General, she carried on with some "stuff", dotgov dropped the case, and Mr Judge refused
( have not followed up on it in awhile but was pretty interested in it some months ago )
to sign off on it and Judge unit kinda just ignored the situation leaving it in limbo.
Although dot gov said " we ain't in the game anymore...goodbye "
Mr Judge even suggested that dotgov might revisit their decision. Which was and is interesting stuff to me.
Stonewalled, and it is here and now in our country at the highest levels and brazenly openly now. ( duh )
Personally, if it were not for folks like Powell existing, Hystck here would perhaps spent some time in the penalty box
because of a JAG who was ticket punching to move up the ladder.
IMHO , in order for us to know anything about what is happening,
the actions afoot are a positive step and should tell us something.
Interesting broadcast today.

NOTE: In my post above I mentioned the server(s)
She said in that teleconference today that she ( they ? ) do not know if the server mentioned
in a foreign country was taken and in the hands of the " good " guys or the " bad " guys.
Cannot do any forensic investigation on the machine then if it is " gone "
Just like Hillary's cell phones only dif. !!??!!

And while I am at it...suppose you get this system into as many countries as possible
with a weighted counting program.
You could / can control the whole joint. I think that is what Guliani was getting at today.
So many plates in the air and so many people on the take.
What is the dif between these folks gaming elections for $ and then the folks dragging mattresses through broken windows and
making off with the entire inventory of a CVS or a Macys?
To Hystck it is the same shite only a dif way to scam.
Nothing like fiat and digits. So many wanting the free grab, freaking moral compass is hosed, really hosed.
JMHO,
Back to doing my stuff and rigging for that swinging pendulum that keeps
swinging back over me at my ground zero spot here, lol.
Exciting times,
Regards to all,

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Listening to the press conference today I have to admit I really think she is being played. Venezuela and Cuba are in on this? Seriously? I heard her say previously that Cuban money was involved in this as well. Again WTF is she talking about? Cuban money is worth exactly 0 outside of Cuba. To imply that Cuban money was behind building this program or system or whatever is just crazy. No one in their right mind would agree to do anything for Cuba if they were getting paid in pesos.
Cuba can barely keep the power on and has no infrastructure for internet except in the hotels in Havana. Probably some government building and embassies as well but certainly no widespread use of the internet.
Somehow the Cubans and Venezuelans bypassed the 16 spy agencies the US has and infiltrated our elections? I suspect she is being played. This doesn't pass the smell test at all. More than likely those 16 spy agencies created this story to throw her off the real trail and when it gets close to court time whoever wrote the affidavits will be unwilling to testify or will revoke them altogether.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Back a little late reading up on stuff posted here.
I like CJs post.
It is the People's privilege and duty ( if you believe that way ) to bring to the Judicial system situations that they want addressed.
Powell is an expert in procedure ( procedure and knowing how to do the documents of the system )
with 500 or so cases on the resume' I believe.
So she knows the drill very well on how to present said situation to the judicial system and she is licensed to do so.
Same as with any ambulance chaser attorney only dif. Gotta file the docs and bring it forth.
They are signed up by us to " ask "
Cannot get anywhere ( on our side of the fence ) without that process.
Like Casey says, and the court may well indeed ignore / refuse to entertain anything and everything they see.
As with the General, she carried on with some "stuff", dotgov dropped the case, and Mr Judge refused
( have not followed up on it in awhile but was pretty interested in it some months ago )
to sign off on it and Judge unit kinda just ignored the situation leaving it in limbo.
Although dot gov said " we ain't in the game anymore...goodbye "
Mr Judge even suggested that dotgov might revisit their decision. Which was and is interesting stuff to me.
Stonewalled, and it is here and now in our country at the highest levels and brazenly openly now. ( duh )
Personally, if it were not for folks like Powell existing, Hystck here would perhaps spent some time in the penalty box
because of a JAG who was ticket punching to move up the ladder.
IMHO , in order for us to know anything about what is happening,
the actions afoot are a positive step and should tell us something.
Interesting broadcast today.

NOTE: In my post above I mentioned the server(s)
She said in that teleconference today that she ( they ? ) do not know if the server mentioned
in a foreign country was taken and in the hands of the " good " guys or the " bad " guys.
Cannot do any forensic investigation on the machine then if it is " gone "
Just like Hillary's cell phones only dif. !!??!!

And while I am at it...suppose you get this system into as many countries as possible
with a weighted counting program.
You could / can control the whole joint. I think that is what Guliani was getting at today.
So many plates in the air and so many people on the take.
What is the dif between these folks gaming elections for $ and then the folks dragging mattresses through broken windows and
making off with the entire inventory of a CVS or a Macys?
To Hystck it is the same shite only a dif way to scam.
Nothing like fiat and digits. So many wanting the free grab, freaking moral compass is hosed, really hosed.
JMHO,
Back to doing my stuff and rigging for that swinging pendulum that keeps
swinging back over me at my ground zero spot here, lol.
Exciting times,
Regards to all,
A VERY respectable presentation of the situation...

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
10-4, Some of it seems far out.
And IMHO all the affidavits stacked up are still " he said , she said " stuff
if no one can prove and show to some jury and judge without reasonable doubt
with MATH that something is hosed in the computer program.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sydney Powell is the de facto expert on DOJ prosecutorial misconduct.

She literally wrote the book:

Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice

Dare to learn the truth about a core group of corrupt prosecutors who rose to powerful positions, including now on Robert Mueller's hit squad investigating President Trump. A tragic suicide, a likely murder, wrongful imprisonment, and gripping courtroom scenes draw readers into this compelling story giving them a frightening perspective on justice corrupted and who should be accountable when evidence is withheld. Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice is the true story of the strong-arm, illegal, and unethical tactics used by headline-grabbing federal prosecutors in their narcissistic pursuit of power. Its scope reaches from the US Department of Justice to the US Senate, the FBI, and the White House. This true story is a scathing attack on corrupt prosecutors, the judges who turned a blind eye to these injustices, and the president who has promoted them to powerful political positions.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Listening to the press conference today I have to admit I really think she is being played. Venezuela and Cuba are in on this? Seriously? I heard her say previously that Cuban money was involved in this as well. Again WTF is she talking about? Cuban money is worth exactly 0 outside of Cuba. To imply that Cuban money was behind building this program or system or whatever is just crazy. No one in their right mind would agree to do anything for Cuba if they were getting paid in pesos.
Cuba can barely keep the power on and has no infrastructure for internet except in the hotels in Havana. Probably some government building and embassies as well but certainly no widespread use of the internet.
Somehow the Cubans and Venezuelans bypassed the 16 spy agencies the US has and infiltrated our elections? I suspect she is being played. This doesn't pass the smell test at all. More than likely those 16 spy agencies created this story to throw her off the real trail and when it gets close to court time whoever wrote the affidavits will be unwilling to testify or will revoke them altogether.
The Cuban elite doesnt have US dollars? Gold? Are you seriously trying to suggest that they are only limited to Cuban fiat? Even the NK dude knows how to use US dollars to get done what he needs to get done. Surely Cuba and Venezuela are also capable.

And even worse - you are suggesting that the 16 spy agencies are actually working to protect our elections? LOL

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Along with the Cuban stuff is the guy from Venezuela who is a " witness " etc etc etc.
I just don't see that kind of stuff turning an election of the United States.
Perhaps they are " firing for effect "
Dunno.
Freaking staff of how many and how many millions and how many years were spent investigated a Trump collusion nothing burger ?
I.E. something that simply did not happen.
And " crikets " in the MSM all along about the real truth.

How is it they can do all of this to the point of it being substantial enough to stop the election in the allotted time frame ?
NOTE: I agree with the statement made as introduction comments today.
Listened to that in the car with the Mrs Hystck.
It makes me really realize that the last 4 years of Trump yacking back at them
has showed me how far down the whole system has ...well evolved is not the right word...
I guess turn into a shit show would be a better phrase.

Anyone see Obama on 60 minutes talking about " us "
Unbelievable actually.

Ehhhhh...getting worked up...back later.

P.S. CL has been to Cuba and has more on the ground experience there than anyone I know
even my late friend Buzz who I know had been there over a dozen times.
I just never wanted to chance the passport stamp situation myself.
CL has some good insight like all of us.

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
10-4, Some of it seems far out.
And IMHO all the affidavits stacked up are still " he said , she said " stuff
if no one can prove and show to some jury and judge without reasonable doubt
with MATH that something is hosed in the computer program.
Here is a link to the twitter feed of the guy that invented email. He literally invented the email we all use at the age of 14. He is a mathematical genius who is a professor at MIT.

He has proven using MATH that the election results in several states is bullshit.

https://twitter.com/va_shiva

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How is it they can do all of this to the point of it being substantial enough to stop the election in the allotted time frame ?
I think they were told specifically where to look and where to focus. If you know where to look for the evidence you need - it doesnt take nearly as long to gather the evidence required...

If one were to ask who would tell them (or have that information)...well that would seque into a different conversation...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Cuban elite doesnt have US dollars? Gold? Are you seriously trying to suggest that they are only limited to Cuban fiat? Even the NK dude knows how to use US dollars to get done what he needs to get done. Surely Cuba and Venezuela are also capable.

And even worse - you are suggesting that the 16 spy agencies are actually working to protect our elections? LOL
No, the 16 spy agencies are working against the US elections and American people.

Who are the Cuban elite that you speak of?
Unlike the US government the Cuban government is pretty open about what they take in and what they spend it on. It's not much. A few billion a year at most. Any hard currency that comes in from abroad is quickly spent abroad to secure basic items like rice cookers and sometimes even rice to go in them. There may be a couple who have the capabilities to skim a few bucks off the system but the last thing they want is to be involved in a US election.
Gold in Cuba? Surely you jest. What market would there possibly be for gold. Most married people there cant even afford a wedding ring. That whopping 20-25 dollars a month that everyone earns down there is surely not going into the gold market. The highest pat legal profession there is a Dr who earns about 40 bucks a month. The prostitutes are actually the highest paid people in Cuba. I couldn't see many of them trying to influence the US elections.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Here is a link to the twitter feed of the guy that invented email. He literally invented the email we all use at the age of 14. He is a mathematical genius who is a professor at MIT.

He has proven using MATH that the election results in several states is bullshit.

Seen that. Watched a couple of versions.
And read a bunch of other stuff also on links on both of the threads here.
( sleep good until about 0200 and then read until cannot anymore because all of this stuff is really
important to me )
Trust it is in the documents filed by the team assembled
and can be shown in depth to the judicial system and perhaps a jury if it goes that far.
And with all supporting docs to back it all up. Probably 1000s of pages.
I .E the trail scanned ballots to flash drivers to final server count kind of stuff.
Lots of moving parts. How one cannot see it has more hole than a cheese moon is beyond me
so it is rubber and road time.
Pretty happy to see it cuz it has some of my ( our ) decisions riding on it.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think they were told specifically where to look and where to focus. If you know where to look for the evidence you need - it doesnt take nearly as long to gather the evidence required...
If one were to ask who would tell them (or have that information)...well that would seque into a different conversation...
Did ya hear the part where they asked where was the FBI or the other acronyms ?
That was some good stuff.

Frosts me no end that does.
They are supposed to protect and serve etc and it seems they have turned into a fiat sharing pool and a harassment brigade.
Starting to be clearer and clearer ( theorizing )
why the Bush family bought that property in South America.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

I think we all know it's bullshit. We don't need anyone to point this out. What we need is for someone to overturn this election.

There is one other problem here that the math doesn't factor in. The mail in votes were projected to be about 70% democrats. Thats almost exactly what they were. I suspect that a lot of them or at least a portion of them were fabricated. Now that they are mixed in with the rest the only options are to get rid of all the mail in votes or just go along to get along. I suspect the courts will choose the latter.
The math works fine in an election where everyone is voting at the same time and in the same way. Broken up the way it was the math becomes very fuzzy and extremely difficult to prove one way or the other.
As haystack points out, there's a lot of info out there but getting it through the court system in a timely manner is not an easy task. Even powell admits this is a huge undertaking and would normally take years. She has a few weeks to present the evidence and get a decision.

The dems knew this which is why they pushed so hard for mail in ballots. We were all warning of this before the election. They are counting on this being way to difficult and complicated for courts to sort out in the limited time frame.

That leaves us with the only viable path to overturn this which is the states not certifying the elections. This would then send it to congress who would then take 1 elector from each state. 30 plus states are red so Trump wins.
What I am not clear on is what happens if only 1 state decides not to certify? Does his then trigger a congressional vote? If so why would any republican running for President ever concede? All he needs is one state to not certify and then he automatically wins.. I'd be interested if anyone know the answer to that.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Isn't Zero buddies with the Cubans?
I don't think they attend each others kids graduations or anything but he had a better relationship with them than Trump.