• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Powell

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't think they attend each others kids graduations or anything but he had a better relationship with them than Trump.
Is Cuba NOT a Russian satellite?

If not, then when did that relationship end?

If still a valid relationship, then "money" should not be an issue.

Certainly Cuba and Venezuela are connected, and Venezuela has worked with the Russians.

Venezuela has mucho oil and apparently mucho oro.

Gold is Money. Yes?

Gold is easily convertible to "money." Yes?

So, beyond cigars and sugar, this thing with Cuba is what? FF launch pad a la Cuban missile crisis?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Is Cuba NOT a Russian satellite?

If not, then when did that relationship end?

If still a valid relationship, then "money" should not be an issue.

Certainly Cuba and Venezuela are connected, and Venezuela has worked with the Russians.

Venezuela has mucho oil and apparently mucho oro.

Gold is Money. Yes?

Gold is easily convertible to "money." Yes?

So, beyond cigars and sugar, this thing with Cuba is what? FF launch pad a la Cuban missile crisis?
The russia Cuba thing ended around 91 I believe when the wall came down and Russia went broke.

Cuba was sending Dr' to venezuela for awhile. maybe they still are, not sure. They were probably exporting some other things as well in trade for oil.
At one time Cuba was going to allow China to drill off their cost for oil for a percentage of the oil to run their own country. I'm not sure whatever happened to that.
As i stated previously, the only time Cuba spends hard cash is when they absolutely need to import items which is most things. Cheap shit from China and oil from maduro.

Most of Cubas revenue comes fro tourism which is only a couple billion a year. They also get an annual payment from the US for I forget the amount. It was either 50 million or 150 million.

Under obama US farmers could export some items to Cuba but I'm pretty sure it was a cash only basis. The main problem Cuba has is access to credit which is forbidden under the embargo I think. Or maybe it's countries wont lend to them because of the embargo.

Cuba does export, nickel, cigars, rum, coffee and sugar. Maybe a few other items but none of it amounts to much. China now owns 1/2 of habanos and I think they purchased that for 500 million.

Did Venezuela ever get their gold back from the UK?

It's not like Cuba is sitting on some vast fortune. The place is falling apart. I mean literally the buildings are crumbling down there. Go out to the country and the average person is living without water in a metal shack parted together like some 3rd world african shithole. Water is brought in to each town and many of the smaller cities. When I stayed in Camaguay, the water truck would come around about twice a week and everyone ran out with their 5 gallon buckets filling them up as many times as they could and running back and forth to their houses each time. If you could get 50-100 gallons while the truck was there you were doing good.
Anyway, I find it highly improbable that Cuba is involved but lets see what Sidney has.
When are the lawsuits being filed? We should get some info once they are filed.

Don't know about yall, but I have had it with this corrupt bunch of A-holes! Question remains of what to do about them.

Do I hear a clock start ticking?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The left is running around fearless. That needs to change. When they run into real patriots that have decided they had enough and that this country is worth saving, the left will be put down like rabid dogs. Once that starts happening in cities across the US, there will be hope of saving the republic.
They are fearless because they know they have a lot of top cover...city, state, federal level. AGs at all level who won't prosecute...investigators who won't investigate, officials who won't officiate. They've put this system into place in the last several decades so they know they have a LOT of legal wiggle room.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
One commentator who knows Powell weighed in on the state of play, noting that he believes Powell. He believes her and her fellow attorneys partly because of the abundant circumstantial evidence of voter fraud, partly because if she and her colleagues are wrong, or are deceiving us, the penalties would be severe.

“If these charges are false,” he noted, “their careers are finished.”
If defamation lawsuits get launched—and I don’t see how Dominion has any choice but to file them, or go bankrupt—Sidney Powell could lose her house and her license to practice law. She’d be a pauper. The same is true of Ellis, Giuliani, and anyone else on the president’s team. But only if the charges are unsupported and untrue.
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/21/waiting-for-sidney/

Yep total hype about Sydney being anything.