• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Praise God ! True The Vote Wins Their Battle Against The IRS.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"...We can win in the courts! Finally, the IRS and Lois Lerner were found guilty of numerous charges. And, they will pay for their corruption. Please note that you did not find this in the mainstream media that the IRS was found GUILTY of corruption—and this is just the start.
“- The True the Vote v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to a close with a stunning ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton ruling in favor of True the Vote; penalizing the IRS with maximum attorneys fees due to their unconstitutional discrimination against the group and their unethical behavior in the case.
This decision marks the end of a nearly decade long battle that first began in 2010, when federal government agencies including the IRS, DOJ, FBI, ATF, OSHA weaponized against True the Vote and its founder, Catherine Engelbrecht. Under Obama Administration leadership, the agencies leveled a barrage of attacks, including twenty-three audits, investigations, and inquiries, against the group in an attempt to stop their work in election integrity. “
At one point the IRS got Child Services to try to take Ms. Engelbrechts’ children from her—this is how vicious Lerner and the crowd became, to stop honest elections. To stop those exposing the corruption of elections".​
Additional at the site named above.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The thing is Lois Lerner retired with a full pension...something she should be stripped of.
If she would be put to trial and found guilty her pension stops while she is doing time. Whether or not courts have the power to reduce or eliminate the contract between the employee and the agency - IDK.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The thing is Lois Lerner retired with a full pension...something she should be stripped of.
Her 'punishment' is she won't have to work for the rest of her life and our punishment is we're paying for her pension.

Justice works in mysterious ways

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"I vas only following ORDERS"
1560259199961.png
"I Know NO..THING"