• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Preacher Tells Flock To Buck It Up Or Face Wrath From Above

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Evangelical pastor with close ties to Donald Trump urges followers to send her church a month's pay as 'first fruit to God' or face the 'consequences'
  • Paula White is a Florida-based gospel preacher who was named by President Donald Trump to head an evangelical advisory board
  • She wants you to send her a month's pay in order to win 'divine blessings from God'
  • She writes that God is entitled to 'first fruits' as a divine offering which would then yield benefits to the person who gives it in the future
  • White warned on her web site that those who do not send her donations could face 'consequences' from God
  • Ahead of the inauguration, White came under scathing attack from fellow evangelicals, with critics branding her a 'heretic' and a 'charlatan'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5255377/Pastor-ties-Trump-wants-followers-send-cash.html#ixzz53q1Mzikp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

engineear

Seeker
Seeker
Yaweh will judge the shepherds 1st, then us. Won't want to be near her when it happens.
Christ never asked for money and told His disciples not to take anything for spreading the news,
yet the leaders today are always hawking for more money. They are of this world and its values,
which Satan owns...for a while longer.
1 day closer

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Tell me there isn't something really creepy about this woman. And her hubby.
Paula White Denies She Will be Crowned Queen.jpg
_'Don_'t Stop Believin_' Writer Credits Paula White for ___.jpg

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Well this is a sort of family place so I can't really convey what I want to with words but that guy why he ain't keeping her worn out and sore, so maybe she cures that by running her mouth.

Oh I am gona get flamed for that....snickers...

edit: here I'll let George tell it...

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well this is a sort of family place so I can't really convey what I want to with words but that guy why he ain't keeping her worn out and sore, so maybe she cures that by running her mouth.

Oh I am gona get flamed for that....snickers...

edit: here I'll let George tell it...
Love Georgie. That dude with him can really play that sax.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I'd personally chip in to have Guido and Mario work her over with lead pipes until she learns her lesson.....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Jesus bought this': Delighted televangelist Kenneth Copeland giggles with glee as he unveils new $3million private jet paid for by donations from his followers
  • The head of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries wore a flight jacket to take delivery of his new jet and giggled as it touched down on his private airstrip
  • Church posted thank you video on its website noting that plane had been purchased from Christian businessman and movie-maker Tyler Perry
  • GV prices start at $3,700,000 before customization and can carry about 14 people and a crew of four
  • The televangelist has previously called flying commercial 'getting in a long tube full of demons'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5286955/Prosperity-Preacher-Kenneth-Copeland-giggles-GV.html#ixzz54dA6ZM7P

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
'Jesus bought this': Delighted televangelist Kenneth Copeland giggles with glee as he unveils new $3million private jet paid for by donations from his followers
  • The head of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries wore a flight jacket to take delivery of his new jet and giggled as it touched down on his private airstrip
  • Church posted thank you video on its website noting that plane had been purchased from Christian businessman and movie-maker Tyler Perry
  • GV prices start at $3,700,000 before customization and can carry about 14 people and a crew of four
  • The televangelist has previously called flying commercial 'getting in a long tube full of demons'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5286955/Prosperity-Preacher-Kenneth-Copeland-giggles-GV.html#ixzz54dA6ZM7P
and, Maybe Jesus will divide it mid flight and feed the multitudes with "Pennies from Heaven."

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Those ain't no sheep. That's a friggin goat boy and his hind.

The Great Shepherd warned us that Goats do sneak into the flock. It's always been that way.
"The Great Shepherd..." I like that.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She isn’t selling Shemitah books have to give her credit for that.