• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Prepare For 'Splody Heads As Trump Receives SECOND Nomination For Nobel Peace Prize

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I already read, the Atlantic is suggesting the Nobel Prize needs to be cancelled due to an inability to see the difference between
'their' people and 'regular people'

i suggest glasses and a lobotomy, that's just me and i'm no doctor

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Since he didn't get the first Nobel Peace Prize, I don't think he will get the second either, but let me be a Gentleman and I will nominate him for a third Nobel Peace Prize...

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i really don't think they've voted yet, what did he not get?

i believe they vote in the fall but i'm not sure, this is just the nominating portion of the process

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
i really don't think they've voted yet, what did he not get?

i believe they vote in the fall but i'm not sure, this is just the nominating portion of the process
Trump was nominated in 2019 too. Can't find a link right now.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
More apparent Trump winning...

1600108910211.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Can we start sending the refugees home now as well? When I see the word refugee used I think of people fleeing a certain location due to circumstances that are disrupting to their everyday lives. People out west would seek refuge from neighboring communities while the fires are raging but would return home after they are out.. Thats what a refugee is to me.. The fucking government treats them like lottery winners. They put them on a plane, bring them to the US and set them up with enough shit to be comfy for awhile. Free housing, education, english lessons, food stamps, all expenses paid medical and a monthly stipend.

Anyway, congrats to the T man for getting the double nommy.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
20 years???

let's see, common core says:
Trump 3
Obama 8
Bush 8
Clinton 8

27 years Total, take away three from POTUS Trump, let's blame those three years on the judiciary, so: 24 years to break our country, to use other human beings as political pawns

and it's actually been longer than that with Bush Sr having been in our government since the 60's, JFK, and coming in, running the place so poorly he actually helped to set it up for the Clinton Cabal

and the 9th Circuit Court?

Q: What'd they do with the "other guys"?

this isn't the usual 9th Circuit decision that we've come to set the bar lower for....

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Can we start sending the refugees home now as well? When I see the word refugee used I think of people fleeing a certain location due to circumstances that are disrupting to their everyday lives. People out west would seek refuge from neighboring communities while the fires are raging but would return home after they are out.. Thats what a refugee is to me.. The fucking government treats them like lottery winners. They put them on a plane, bring them to the US and set them up with enough shit to be comfy for awhile. Free housing, education, english lessons, food stamps, all expenses paid medical and a monthly stipend.

Anyway, congrats to the T man for getting the double nommy.
Yup, I understand your point, I think. There are some friends of mine who have retied and are trying to make it on the pittance that social insecurity claims are their benefits. Then why did they have to work their entire lives to earn it? Anyway, while they are scraping by, there are many illegal aliens who have anchor babies living quite well with more "benefits" than the ones who worked all of their lives for. What a sham!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
20 years???

let's see, common core says:
Trump 3
Obama 8
Bush 8
Clinton 8

27 years Total, take away three from POTUS Trump, let's blame those three years on the judiciary, so: 24 years to break our country, to use other human beings as political pawns

and it's actually been longer than that with Bush Sr having been in our government since the 60's, JFK, and coming in, running the place so poorly he actually helped to set it up for the Clinton Cabal

and the 9th Circuit Court?

Q: What'd they do with the "other guys"?

this isn't the usual 9th Circuit decision that we've come to set the bar lower for....
Some liberal judge will issue some sort of emergency injunction to stop it. Same shit, different day

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There`ll be "splody heads" galore at the DNC if Trump actually WINS a Nobel Peace Prize, although after HUSSEIN`S win it`s been watered down in value/prestige considerably ........
Someone here said that Trump should say thanks but no thanks citing the Nobel prize has been forever fouled since the Kenyan won it for no reason at all!

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Isn't the actual prize a big hunk of gold? Trump could accept it, then melt it down and sell it for scrap.

:rotf: