• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

President Donald Trump gives POWERFUL speech to Military Heroes in San Diego California

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I'm some minutes into this thing, and he starts in with the Marines are some sort victims because of antiquated equipment.

What the fuck has all the trillions of dollars been going to exactly then? How about some accountability on ALL THE WASTE?

Doing a little song and dance with a hand out for some more, how about figure out where you been pissing it away for years?

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm some minutes into this thing, and he starts in with the Marines are some sort victims because of antiquated equipment.

What the fuck has all the trillions of dollars been going to exactly then? How about some accountability on ALL THE WASTE?

Doing a little song and dance with a hand out for some more, how about figure out where you been pissing it away for years?
The same with public education, a money pit!!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

The Marines will have a better chance to upgrade their equipment this go around than the last few administrations.
One does not have to be an accountant to figure out where the money goes.
The politicians piss the money away while the Marines salvage Kevlar for their vehicles.
Where's the money?
Give me a break.

2-3-trillion-9-10-2001-rumsfeld-dod.png