• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

President Putins Interview with the Financial Times @G2O Meeting - Osaka Japan 5th July 2019

blackgoldgq

Seeker
Seeker
This was Long Broad Interview

The Asked the Questions without beating about the bush....(You have Social Media to thanks due to all the Independent Journalism Now)

I think Putin was giving a view of the tone being set for the next Decade

Would like to know peoples thoughts on this

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
An hour and a half is way too long. Is there a "Readers Digest" synopsis of it ?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm more interested in what's actually happening in Russia, the real behind the scenes look

I'm also considering they, the chins, the aussies, everyone knows all about the US, courtesy of both the Deep State and our current POTUS, they know what's going on but, we literally know nothing about them

For Instance:
Why did you have all those Captains, in a secret meeting, on the bottom of the ocean, next to some undersea cables, last week?
It's not Get Smart and that wasn't a Cone of Silence

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I have watched several interviews with Putin and they were all very good. Much different tone than interviews done in the US with either side bashing the other. In a way very refreshing. So far this seem to be a good one as well. Only about 20 minutes in though. Lots of economic talk and talk about China Russia and the US.