• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

President Trump to Address Nation Tuesday Night On Border Crisis

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well, glad the umbrella's handy...damn 'splody heads and tears make a big mess any way! I will stick my ear out the door now again to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth...:laughing:

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Talk about "reality TV".
National Emergency declaration would be my bet.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Who's going to carry it? What a hoot if no one aired it

POTUS directly to the Internet
and those who would watch, don't require a play by play commentary so, all that's needed is a camera and a microphone

Make MSM Irrelevant!

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Pure Trump Shit posting in Primetime!

I'm looking forward to the next round of splodey heads!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
More border security = No wall but thousands more overpaid, overequipped border agents stopping blues eyed people 75 miles into Texas and asking them if they’re a US citizen.

Meanwhile the busses loaded with Central American workers on 6 month work visas scream past to sanctuary city destinations.

We’re almost at the part of the next election cycle script where they start talking about amnesty in exchange for that wall to be built.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
There are much bigger issues than the Mexican border, like the illegals already in the country that need to be found and shipped out as well as ports of entry. The southern border could be solved a lot cheaper high tech as Gary North has said.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If trump couldn’t get the wall under a republican congress, a democratic house will (has) turn this issue into a circus.

Trump didn’t have enough balls to shut down the government under a republican congress. He got his big money for the MIC and signed off on an unbalanced budget. Now he wants to press the issue.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Step 1. Build the wall.
Step 2. Enforce eVerify.
Step 3. There is no need of a step 3. The 1st 2 solve the problem.
I would expand the E-verify portion to fining employers $50K per employee they use that did not pass E-verify...upped to $100K for subsequent violations

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Isn’t Mexico supposed to pay for it? Just send them the bill.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I would also suggest repositioning troops that are overseas back home and and create posts and bases on our boarders...that includes military positions in non-conflict zones like Germany...no sense in having American Military dollars subsidize other countries economies.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I would expand the E-verify portion to fining employers $50K per employee they use that did not pass E-verify...upped to $100K for subsequent violations
No, just give employers a month to be 100% compliant with all businesses out of compliance shut down by executive order.
The illegals are the major problem around here. 20-30 years ago you could stay busy working almost year round and get all the hours you wanted in the box stores, even overtime. Now they ration those hours, and you are lucky to clear $300 a day doing tree and landscape work.

I heard of a case in Old Saybrook where a job was bid at over $1000, they brought in illegals that did it for $300 or so. Also on a roofing job a friend got estimates that were reasonably $25K-$30K on an old house; he ended up finding illegals doing the job for half that. I would like to see federal and state agents going on properties to check out IDs and legality like they do on this state with arborists doing tree work, and fish and wildlife officials can go into your freezer to see if you broke the law--and the feds can't go on worksites?? That's crazy.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
All President Trump has to do is tell the truth and spell out the crime statistics of nothing but illegal aliens over the past 2 years, including the percentage of illegal drugs that come over the border. THAT is what the the state run media and the leftists fear the most.

All he has to do is tell the truth and present the facts on a national stage. The numbers don't lie, it is a national emergency.

.:meditation:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
All President Trump has to do is tell the truth and spell out the crime statistics of nothing but illegal aliens over the past 2 years, including the percentage of illegal drugs that come over the border. THAT is what the the state run media and the leftists fear the most.

All he has to do is tell the truth and present the facts on a national stage. The numbers don't lie, it is a national emergency.

.:meditation:
And he should lead off by running videos of all the historic statements from Barry Soetoro Obamba, Shillary Clinton, Princess Pelosi and Chuckie Cheesie Shumer when they were 100% behind stopping illegal immigration and funding the wall.

Oh no, that would be "dirty politics."

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Setting precedents is no small thing.

Have you seen all the shootings lately?

Is it impossible for you to imagine, a couple of years down the road, some newly elected Democratic President declaring a State of Emergency that requires the immediate enforcement of a gun-owner registry and all gun-control laws?

How would you respond to something like this:

"... just give gun-owners a month to be 100% compliant with all gun shops out of compliance shut down by executive order and illegal gun owners shot on sight with capital crimes to follow those who harbor them."

Would you support that then?

Of course you would. Because you support the Rule of Law and, if you don't like it, you'd just leave, right?

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Setting precedents is no small thing.

Have you seen all the shootings lately?

Is it impossible for you to imagine, a couple of years down the road, some newly elected Democratic President declaring a State of Emergency that requires the immediate enforcement of a gun-owner registry and all gun-control laws?

How would you respond to something like this:

"... just give gun-owners a month to be 100% compliant with all gun shops out of compliance shut down by executive order and illegal gun owners shot on sight with capital crimes to follow those who harbor them."

Would you support that then?

Of course you would. Because you support the Rule of Law and, if you don't like it, you'd just leave, right?
Nice try, but Executive Orders don't override the Constitution.

Providing national defense is one of the few legitimately delegated Constitutional powers of the Feds.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When the D's were for the wall - to the tune of $53 billion or whatever number it was...every single R voted against it. They couldnt get 60 votes in the Senate because every R voted against it.

Now that number seems very high...maybe thats why the R's were against it...I dunno.

So the R's are in support at $25 billion - but opposed at $53 billion or whatever it was back in 2013...

The "extra" $25 billion was more important than all the people that have lost their lives and all the drugs, etc...because of illegal immigration. Not to mention the infrastructure costs...

This line of reasoning doesnt make Trump look bad...but it does makes the R's look true to character...and of course the D's for now being opposed to it.

Basically - Trump is making them all look foolish.

No wonder they hate him so much...

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If trump couldn’t get the wall under a republican congress, a democratic house will (has) turn this issue into a circus.

Trump didn’t have enough balls to shut down the government under a republican congress. He got his big money for the MIC and signed off on an unbalanced budget. Now he wants to press the issue.
Difference is Now he has an enemy. Fighting with his own party is a tough balance, but with a full blown enemy this is great campaign sounds bites at the very least and red meat rallying troup stuff. Onward to 2020, win win. I hope he sticks to them like nobody ever has. Get ready Chucky!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Difference is Now he has an enemy. Fighting with his own party is a tough balance, but with a full blown enemy this is great campaign sounds bites at the very least and red meat rallying troup stuff. Onward to 2020, win win. I hope he sticks to them like nobody ever has. Get ready Chucky!
Fake republicans are the bigger enemy, imo.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
When the D's were for the wall - to the tune of $53 billion or whatever number it was...every single R voted against it. They couldnt get 60 votes in the Senate because every R voted against it.
Same game back then as it is now just some different players. Both sides agreed the dems would vote for the wall and the republicans would kill it.
Only difference was lots of foolish people, myself 100% included, didn't realize it all was and still is only one party. There were no fucking republicans then and there ain't any now. Ted cruz coming up with a grandstanding bill now that there is zero chance of it passing in the house. Please.

Enough people woke up that they have to hide it better now. It helps that the left has gone full retard. Now the republicans in the house approve something they claim to stand for and republicans in the senate kill it. Rinse and repeat. But Trump is exposing that too.

"Oh we really tried." Bullshit, and fewer and fewer people are falling for it anymore. More people are waking up every day.
Hopefully we have time to fully turn this massive ship. At least one man is trying and he's not famous for giving up.

.................and he needs our support.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's hard to pick up a turd by the clean end
However it gets picked up I think the dims and RINOs are getting it smeared all over their faces tonight. Everyone will see the HUGE dunce caps on the dims and RINOs and I don't think they'll get them off before the 2020 elections. Hopefully NBC and ABC will eitheer NOT agree to cover the speech or, better yet, drop coverage in the middle of the speech so we can watch them file bankruptcy toward the end of the 2nd qtr, this year...after certain reporters, producers and editors are arrested for their roles in seditious and treasonous acts.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Update with my bold and underlining additions
In the Democratic rebuttal, Nancy Pelosi accused the president of holding hostage critical services from the American people...and withhold the paychecks from federal workers...many of them veterans. That's all Trumps' fault because he knows that we will not let him win this issue and we will continue to hold the US gov hostage until he gives up and does this our way.

When his turn came, Schumer argued that "we don't govern by temper tantrum...no person should pound the table and demand he gets his way or else the government shuts down. We will continue to pound the table and demand he gives us our way, or we will keep the gov shutdown!

Yes, the DemonicRats really are that stupid!

But I must give Schmucker credit for an outstanding solution:
The solution? "Separate the shutdown from arguments about border security."
In other words, pass a funding bill.(wiith no funding for topics in disagreement)..then start negotiations on a border security bill...basically a return to the status quo.
You ask why this is a good idea? Well we can apply the same solution to other topics of disagreement, and withhold funding for things like:
The national debt
the annual deficit
food stamps
welfare
US troops stationed overseas
The UN infesting the USA
Social Security and Medicare
etc., etc., etc.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
She said she would continue to hold hostages?
Read the link embeded in "Update " above, or repeated below for the unedited version. I should have emphasized that the parts in "my bold and underlining additions" are my interpretations.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ddresses-nations-border-security-dems-respond

And add the FED near the top of the list and aid to foreign nations to withhold funding from the budget until the arguments can be debated separately.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The left is intent on pointing out how Trump lies all the time. They'll do the same thing here and their constituents won't bother to fact check. They'll just suck up whatever they're told to think by the MSM as fact and run with it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The left is intent on pointing out how Trump lies all the time. They'll do the same thing here and their constituents won't bother to fact check. They'll just suck up whatever they're told to think by the MSM as fact and run with it.
Ya can't talk some sense into them, you can't make them think, you can't kill them.....or can you?