• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Presidential Debate (Pre-Debate Analysis)

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
IMHO, there are 2 vectors to personally view this Dumb and Dumber debacle of disinformation.

1. Get pi$$ed off that the 1.5-party system is catering (begging) for votes of the 5-10% of "independents" and the handful of battleground states that will ultimately decide the "election." If you believe it really matters who wins, you are sadly mistaken and misguided. Don't get pi$$ed off, channel that energy into something more productive.

2. Ignore the noise and realize that probably nothing will change for the better...ever. Take personal accountability and responsibility to improve your situation by any and all means possible. Nobody is going to do it for you. Physical gold and silver most likely will assist you in this endeavor, as will any other self-reliant preps such as food, water, energy, knowledge etc..

I'm choosing #2; your mileage may vary. Protect yourselves, be careful, and good luck out there folks.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I predict a sickening love fest between 2 people who agree on virtually everything.

High 5's are probable after they both pledge their undying respect for each other.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I'm not choosing sides, but from what little of the debate I paid attention to, the fascist in the red tie generally was better than the communist in the blue tie. I would have seen more of the debate if I were not praying to the porcelain gods in response to their rhetoric.
:puke:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Which side are you on?

Screen Shot 2012-10-03 at 8.52.27 PM.jpg

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh snap! So who's behind he curtain????

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Great Debate...these two did not agree on much.
Just enough barbs to make it interesting and a winner was shown tonight.

A landslide election victory is in the works!