• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Prince Mitchell Charged with murdering Prince Mitchell

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Florida man named Prince Mitchell, 26, is charged with murdering his twin brother who was ALSO named Prince Mitchell.

Princes .jpg

Prince Terrill Mitchell, 26, has been charged with the murder of his twin brother, Prince Tirrell Mitchell who was fatally shot on September 5 in Jacksonville. Prince Terrill Mitchell, 26, was arrested in Daytona Beach on Friday.

Police say he was on the run for four months after a shooting in Jacksonville left his twin Prince Tirrell Mitchell dead on September 5.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...harged-murdering-twin-name.html#ixzz53vnO8Usr

Are they sure they're twins? Don't look at all the same to me. Blacks come up with some strange names for their kids but giving both twins the same name? What next?

BF

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE"!!!!!

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
or this one.....brothers are maximus the great........and adonis the truth :surrender:....... . siblings are Maximus the Great and Adonis The Truth Denson . . .
What the hell Mom and Dad TOO MUCH GANJA ?
On the Other Hand:
They will be already trademarked for careers in Pro Rasselin'. :2 thumbs up:

BACK on TOPIC : Where's Black Lives Matter on this MURDER ?
Oh, That's right No Cops or Whites were involved. What a rare occurrence [SARC] :belly laugh: