• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

PROG SUPPORTED WORLD SHOWS HOW SICK THEY ARE - TRANNY

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Disgusting! Trans Charged with Raping Young Girl in Bathroom

upload_2017-10-20_11-11-7.jpeg

"...Many liberals called us insensitive and claimed that we were not being fair to transgendered people. However, we were not being insensitive. No, we were thinking with reason and wisdom.
By allowing these men into the women’s restroom, it opened the door wide for pedophiles and rapists. They knew that all they had to do is say that they “identify as a woman” and they would be allowed in.
Despite the cries of the Liberals calling us names, like “bigot” and “homophobe”, the
exact things we warned of have come to pass.
Daily Wire reports that a Wyoming man, who identifies as a woman, raped a 10-year-old girl in the bathroom. The young girl was disgustingly assaulted in a place where she should have been able to safely use the bathroom.

Miguel Martinez, a biological male who identifies as a woman and goes by the name Michelle, allegedly “invited” the 10-year-old into a bathroom on Mach 23, where he proceeded to grope her breasts and genitals and penetrate her.

MORE HERE : https://eaglerising.com/48044/disgusting-trans-charged-with-raping-young-girl-in-bathroom/

It has been know for sometime that pedophiles are not repented. They see their acts as Acts of Love and nobody or therapy is going to change their mind.
LEAD THERAPY is the only cure for their twisted, sick mind.

I say CHINA Protocol: A bullet to the back of the head and send a bill for the bullet to the family.
It may not stop other pedophiles but it STOPS THAT PEDOPHILE.

Pedophiles, PROGS and Euro-centric Liberals all have mental disorders to various degrees. I heard and seen some commies convert to conservatives but NEVER of a cured pedophile.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GB, that is one FUGGLY photo !! :totally steamed:

I say CHINA Protocol: A bullet to the back of the head and send a bill for the bullet to the family.
It may not stop other pedophiles but it STOPS THAT PEDOPHILE.
Shootist !! get your hangman's avatar out here QUICKLY !!!!!!!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
But he's a tranny! It shouldn't be interested in girls at all...

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
GB, that is one FUGGLY photo !!
Just showing the true nature of this FREAK.
He's crying because he was caught, the PERV.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
But he's a tranny! It shouldn't be interested in girls at all...
THAT is NOT the definition of a "tranny". A wolf in sheep's clothing is how to define a "Tranny".

Maybe queers behind the wall will complete his "Coming Out Party".

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If I was King I would order that abomination vaporized. Getting an operation on your dick and turning it into a faux vergina would not make anybody a female anymore than transplanting a dick from a German Shepherd and turning me into a dog.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Oh Fuck, just hang it already...

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Getting an operation on your dick and turning it into a faux vergina would not make anybody a female anymore than transplanting a dick from a German Shepherd and turning me into a dog.
Man, I had a line to use but thought better of it. So here is a joke instead:

Two drunks were hanging out in the park. Both noticed a dog "cleaning" himself. " Man, I wish I could do that." one drunk said to the other. A few seconds later the second guy spoke up "Well, Hold on a second. I'll see if it is O.K. with the dog".

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Two drunks were hanging out in the park. Both noticed a dog "cleaning" himself. " Man, I wish I could do that." one drunk said to the other. A few seconds later the second guy spoke up "Well, Hold on a second. I'll see if it is O.K. with the dog".
That was sick, but funny !!!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter

NO-NO-NO that is not the punch line...shit! guy says "I wish I could do that." dude says "I think if you pet him nicely he might let you."

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
NO-NO-NO that is not the punch line...shit! guy says "I wish I could do that." dude says "I think if you pet him nicely he might let you."

You got your joke and I got mine.

They're both funny.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter