• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
.... sure wish that it would have an IMPACT... right?...

otherwise it seems, that with all the censorship, it's all "same old, same old", notwithstanding all the EFFORTS and SELF-SACRIFICE so far...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
.... sure wish that it would have an IMPACT... right?...

otherwise it seems, that with all the censorship, it's all "same old, same old", notwithstanding all the EFFORTS and SELF-SACRIFICE so far...
It appears that you might be spending just a bit too much time hanging out with the boys on GIM.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They might have far reaching consequences.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Federal employees within the Biden Administration are coming forward to Veritas like never before...​

This could get interesting.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Federal employees within the Biden Administration are coming forward to Veritas like never before...​

This could get interesting.
e53e15df-0048-4c39-86fe-91bd48acf7f8.7359568a95f23279d030724340a7d642.jpeg

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
With what has happened with Biden's atrocious and treacherous, demoralizing withdrawal from Afghanistan, the expose' on the Southern Border wall could well put the final nail into the Biden camp.

SH

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Afghan's a mess.

What will be the next snews story to push it to the back burner...?

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Afghan's a mess.

What will be the next snews story to push it to the back burner...?
A pissed off populace who is willing to back up a pissed off military? With a pissed off military which is willing to back up a pissed off populace?

SH

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"They must be shown."

The stakes are that high. Have you seen the latest polls? We are nearly there.

From the EXTREME RIGHT WING -- The Democratic Underground:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287394454
Satisfaction with Biden among Latinos who say they'll vote in their state's Democratic primary is about 40% — 15% below his support among white voters, 14% below his support among Asian voters, and a whopping 26% short of his support among black voters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...And falling rapidly.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is a scene in my mind; considering the weirdness of everything today, this scene might just become reality.

The pictures of ALL child sex-traffickers should be posted like Coca-Cola signs -- everywhere. And any citizen may shoot any of them any time the citizen positively ID's them. There is even a small reward.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for Walt, for the faces of innocent men might be in the mix...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for Walt, for the faces of innocent men might be in the mix...
I did not want to dip down into legal lawyerese, so I just put this in there to deal with EXACTLY that:

"any time the citizen positively ID's them." <-- To get into the lawyerese (and drift away from the point), the "positive ID" may even be DNA test. Fingerprints. Video of the pedo trying to sell the executioner a child. A whole damn shopping list of irrefutable proofs... Coupled with stiff penalties to the Hunter for shooting the wrong game. The list drawn up is 46 pages long, and requires signature on every page. OK. We got it now.

But then... what was it we were...?

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CA High School Teacher Admits Communist Indoctrination of Students: 'Turn Them into Revolutionaries’​

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Update From James O'Keefe Following Natomas Unified School District RESPONSE to Undercover Video​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That school teacher has some mixed up ideologies.

Apparently, nobody has done Marxism right yet, but he's going to fix that by indoctrinating his students.

If you read 1984 you know we're nearly there already!

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a face forever."

He's one step away from the boot and he doesn't even know it.

His complaint is that Capitalism is evil. I posit that what we are currently living in/under is NOT Capitalism at all. They call it Capitalism, but it's far from it. There's nothing like blaming your mistakes as the reason you can't have free stuff. Their failures have been labeled Capitalism and then they point to them and say "See? Evil Capitalism!"

This 'teacher' needs to be eliminated from teaching.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nahhh. He needs to be run out of the teaching profession on a rail. He has the right to believe anything he wants, even the devil, but he doesn't have the right to teach that to students except as an alternative system in history that not only didn't work, but in fact killed people. Morons like this gotta be deranged with their intent (note his glee) to push this ignorantly deadly philosophy on others.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Pro-Antifa California Teacher to be FIRED by Natomas Unified School District Following Veritas Video​

Natomas Unified Superintendent Chris Evans Agrees to Meet With Veritas During School Board Meeting​

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
His complaint is that Capitalism is evil. I posit that what we are currently living in/under is NOT Capitalism at all. They call it Capitalism, but it's far from it. There's nothing like blaming your mistakes as the reason you can't have free stuff. Their failures have been labeled Capitalism and then they point to them and say "See? Evil Capitalism!"

This 'teacher' needs to be eliminated from teaching.
I have a particular bugbear about the use of the word capitalism, because it is frequently used in such a way as to cause confusion and cloud clear thinking.

In and of itself capitalism is neither good nor evil. Capitalism merely refers to the private ownership of capital. The nazis were capitalists, but surely no-one would suggest they were good. And the system we have today is absolutely capitalist, and it is evil.

People used to qualify the word capitalism with adjective "free market" as in "free market capitalism", and the adjective is much more important than the noun.

Freedom and free competition is a good system. Slavery and monopoly is an evil system.

I suggest that one cannot have freedom without capitalism so capitalism is a necessary quality of a free society, but one may most certainly have capitalism without freedom, so capitalism is not a sufficient quality to guarantee a good society.

I believe it was Marx who coined the term "capitalism" and "capitalist" and no doubt he did so in full understanding of its capacity to confuse and cloud important distinctions. It allowed him to propose communism as an alternative to capitalism, when communism is instead just an alternative form of monopolistic economy - very similar to monopoly capitalism (which is also known as fascism).

Do not allow people to define a system as "capitalist", instead demand that they distinguish between freedom or monopoly/slavery.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Pro-Antifa California Teacher to be FIRED by Natomas Unified School District Following Veritas Video​

Natomas Unified Superintendent Chris Evans Agrees to Meet With Veritas During School Board Meeting​

Thanks for posting. This is awesome news!
Watching these two videos made my heart very happy.
God bless James O'Keefe and his whole team.
:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. This is awesome news!
Watching these two videos made my heart very happy.
God bless James O'Keefe and his whole team.
:2 thumbs up:
One Hitler youth indoctrinator got caught, there are millions more who haven't been

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One Hitler youth indoctrinator got caught, there are millions more who haven't been
Nobody said there wasn't. But go ahead and piss on good news.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Project Veritas = the Paul Revere network of our time

1000 years from now these people will be remembered

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nobody said there wasn't. But go ahead and piss on good news.
Life is all about perception....and reducing selfish expectations. Otherwise one will be bitter and fall ill in mind and body. Box of chocolates, hand we're dealt, make the most, non attachment.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just hope this one inspires more people to come forward about the indoctrination that is happening. I am grateful that Project Veritas has their sites on this extremely important issue.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
My guess is that it's not millions. It may only be hundreds or even dozens who are knowingly and deliberately pushing politics in this way. More will be pushing CRT because it is now part of the curriculum although not all will be willing and enthusiaistic.

It is also significant that he was fired when discovered.

Last edited:

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MUST WATCH: Brave Mother DESTROYS Natomas Unified School Board Members Over Gabriel Gipe​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He covers the school board getting reamed by angry parents....

Antifa Teacher FIRED! Parents WRECK School Board Over Indoctrinating Students In Communist Ideology​

A public school teacher in California is reportedly set to be fired after being seen on video praising Antifa and discussing his effort to “turn [students] into revolutionaries” — as parents are expressing outrage at the school district for allowing the “indoctrination” of their children.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I did not want to dip down into legal lawyerese, so I just put this in there to deal with EXACTLY that:

"any time the citizen positively ID's them." <-- To get into the lawyerese (and drift away from the point), the "positive ID" may even be DNA test. Fingerprints. Video of the pedo trying to sell the executioner a child. A whole damn shopping list of irrefutable proofs... Coupled with stiff penalties to the Hunter for shooting the wrong game. The list drawn up is 46 pages long, and requires signature on every page. OK. We got it now.

But then... what was it we were...?
But who creates the list in the first place? That man would have the power of life and death over all of us...

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
But who creates the list in the first place? That man would have the power of life and death over all of us...
Moot point, yet a valid one.

Such punishments would need to reach a public consensus majority. An idiotic endeavor under the current voting system and the "polls" therein. However, if blockchain voting was implemented, we the people would no longer require "Reprehensive Representative Democracy" and thus decrease the cost of Govt instantaneously, via a Direct, Decentralized Democracy, via an absolutely transparent public scrutiny through the channels of Blockchain Tech.

The consensus of the majority must firstly be established prior to any law being passed. IMHV.

SH

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jesus H. Christ. Go take a fuking reality pill, willya?

"Who creates the list?" How do they know who to put on it??? Oh, my!

You'd better go check on who "created the list" that is represented in "America's Most Wanted". And do it in a freakin' hurry!!! And you'd better go down that list to make sure it is not faked.

EEK! EEK! The listmakers (who ARE they??) have life-and-death power over all of us!!

You'd better check on who "created the list" of deadbeat fathers behind on child-support payments. How do they know?

You'd better check on who "creates the list" used by the TV Repo people to take airplanes and cars and such from all of us (who have defaulted on our loans). But who made this list??

You'd better check on -- I can give you twenty more lists of HIDDEN powerpeople just looking to get you... You want the list?

Get serious.
----------------------------------------------------/rant

OK. To assess who would create the list that gives one man "the power of life and death over all of us". [REALLY?]

How about we set up a Civil Court System with Constitutional laws replete with definitions of crimes, and defined punishments for those crimes?

How about we require clear definitions of what the crime is?

How about we set up a system that automatically supplies the accused with legal counsel and protection?

Oh. We done did that already.