• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Jesus H. Christ.
He'd better be the guy making the list - because I wouldn't trust anyone else.

"Who creates the list?" How do they know who to put on it??? Oh, my!

You'd better go check on who "created the list" that is represented in "America's Most Wanted". And do it in a freakin' hurry!!! And you'd better go down that list to make sure it is not faked.

EEK! EEK! The listmakers (who ARE they??) have life-and-death power over all of us!!

You'd better check on who "created the list" of deadbeat fathers behind on child-support payments. How do they know?

You'd better check on who "creates the list" used by the TV Repo people to take airplanes and cars and such from all of us (who have defaulted on our loans). But who made this list??

You'd better check on -- I can give you twenty more lists of HIDDEN powerpeople just looking to get you... You want the list?
All those lists are of people who will receive a trial.

The power implicit in making a list of people who will go to trial (prosecutorial discretion) is indeed dangeorus. Our system is already thoroughly corrupt where the different treatment applied to BLM and Jan 6th protestors for example should be warning enough. Or the fact that not a single banker was prosecuted for the housing crisis/financial collpase in 2008.

But the current degree of corruption would pale to nothing in comparison with providing someone the ability to put people on a death list.

Get serious.
----------------------------------------------------/rant
I am indeed serious.
OK. To assess who would create the list that gives one man "the power of life and death over all of us". [REALLY?]

How about we set up a Civil Court System with Constitutional laws replete with definitions of crimes, and defined punishments for those crimes?

How about we require clear definitions of what the crime is?

How about we set up a system that automatically supplies the accused with legal counsel and protection?

Oh. We done did that already.
We did do that. And then we slowly allowed that system to become corrupted. We allowed political appointees to decide who would be prosecuted. We abandoned random selection for juries and allowed lawyers to reject jurors they didn't like. We allowed judges to instruct jurors that they must follow the law as written instead of instructing them that they could invalidate a bad law.

The problem in each case is that we gave these men too much power and they abused it.

Now you want to give a group of people who have already proven that they are corrupt the power to put a man's name on a list of people who can be killed without a trial?

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Moot point, yet a valid one.

Such punishments would need to reach a public consensus majority.
Rights are not subject to popular vote. A right to a jury trial before being sentenced to death (or in fact sentenced to any penalty at all) may not be removed by a majority vote.

Rights may be voluntarily surrendered, although even then only temporarily, But that's it. Otherwise the "right" in question has been converted to a privilege and we are all slaves to each other.

The classic example of course is a lynch mob. If they stopped and took a vote (using block chain technology if it makes you happier :-)) before they strung up the "criminal" they just caught, would that make their actions "right" or "legal"?

An idiotic endeavor under the current voting system and the "polls" therein. However, if blockchain voting was implemented, we the people would no longer require "Reprehensive Representative Democracy" and thus decrease the cost of Govt instantaneously, via a Direct, Decentralized Democracy, via an absolutely transparent public scrutiny through the channels of Blockchain Tech.

The consensus of the majority must firstly be established prior to any law being passed. IMHV.

SH
Don't get me wrong. I think direct democracy would be better than representative government. But the prinicpal of individual, inalienable rights which limit government is more important than the form of government.

And no government anywhere, under any circumstances, should ever have the power to have someone killed without a trial. That is absolute tyranny of the blackest kind.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
He'd better be the guy making the list - because I wouldn't trust anyone else.

All those lists are of people who will receive a trial.

The power implicit in making a list of people who will go to trial (prosecutorial discretion) is indeed dangeorus. Our system is already thoroughly corrupt where the different treatment applied to BLM and Jan 6th protestors for example should be warning enough. Or the fact that not a single banker was prosecuted for the housing crisis/financial collpase in 2008.

But the current degree of corruption would pale to nothing in comparison with providing someone the ability to put people on a death list.

I am indeed serious.

We did do that. And then we slowly allowed that system to become corrupted. We allowed political appointees to decide who would be prosecuted. We abandoned random selection for juries and allowed lawyers to reject jurors they didn't like. We allowed judges to instruct jurors that they must follow the law as written instead of instructing them that they could invalidate a bad law.

The problem in each case is that we gave these men too much power and they abused it.

Now you want to give a group of people who have already proven that they are corrupt the power to put a man's name on a list of people who can be killed without a trial?
I responded to UncaWalt's suggestion here because it is, in my view, a shining example of a very serious problem human societies tend to have. I'm sure there is a proper name in philosophy for this (it's akin to Bastiat's "Broken Window Fallacy" although it's different), but I don't know what that name is so I refer to it in my own head as either the Utopian fallacy or static thinking.

Walt (in this case, but replace Walt with "people" in the general case) sees a problem. His mind jumps to a solution which would indeed fix the problem - and I have no doubt that Walt's list would have an impact on child abuse. Other people have seen similar problems and arrived at similar conclusions. Walt is in fact advocating just a more extreme version of the "Believe all women" crowd who want to move away from jury trials for men accused of sexual assault - although even those folks don't want to dispense with the trial entirely, even they would retain some semblance of a trial process.

The thought process I assume goes something like this:
- the current process is not working, too many children (or women) are being abused and the trial process is both difficult for the abused and fails to bring justice to perpetrators with sufficient frequency
- today there are very few cases where the accusers are accusing people who are not guilty, and there are way too many people escaping justice
- therefore we should just short circuit the process and make it easier to punish those who are guilty. Yes we know there will be a cost - but look at all the cases we have seen over the last ten years - sure the new policy would have punished a handful of people who were truly not guilty, but it would have punished far more who were obviously guilty but escaped in the current system, and the cost to the victims would be far lower.

And all this is true. BUT what it misses, is what will happen after the new rule is enacted. People will change their behavior. In the case of "Believe all women" you will have created a weapon in the hands of anyone who wishes to wield it. A simple threat of such an accusation will be the tool of choice for every potential blackmailer and extorter in the nation (and abroad, for spies will use this weapon on politicans without mercy). All of a sudden, believing you have helped victims, you will in fact have effectively legalized the crime of blackmail. You have also massively increased the power of the judge, who is no longer restrained by a jury. And if history teaches us anything, it surely should be that man cannot be trusted with such power over other men.

And exactly the same thing is true of Walt's proposal.

The world is not, and can never be, utopia. At its best it will always contain misfortune and human suffering. But attempts to eliminate these ills and create utopia by way of expedient measures always end in dystopia. Short cuts do not work.

EDIT. It's worth taking my example of the consequences of "Believe All Women / Kill all Child Abusers" even further. What happens when you take away from people the ability to resolve a dispute fairly in a just court system? We know the answer to that, because we have many examples to look at with alcohol during prohibition, or drugs and prostitution today. With no peaceful way to resolve disputes, people are forced to resolve them violently. Under "believe all women", the moment that a man suspects he is about to be falsely accused he must resort to violence and kill his accuser. Would men behave that way tomorrow if such a law were enacted? No. But after a decade or two, and enough examples of what happens when you don't, then yes they would - and our world would descend another step closer to hell.

This is exactly how civilization decays into chaos.

Last edited:

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
An outstanding parents response to the Academic Antifa teacher's, indoctrination of the Wests enemies.

THIS IS THE REAL MARKET PLACE RIGHT HERE.

Sadly the P.V team's building was inundated with flood water when Ida hit. This is the time when courageous people like James O Keefe and the Team at Non profit Profit Veritas need our help.

SH

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RETRACTION #348: Multiple time ‘Wall of Shame’ inductee Hill Reporter RETRACTS 5 MORE times!​

Not as important as their other recent videos but I found this one highly amusing.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

RETRACTION #348: Multiple time ‘Wall of Shame’ inductee Hill Reporter RETRACTS 5 MORE times!​

Not as important as their other recent videos but I found this one highly amusing.
I agree totally Eric,

He and the team turned 180 degrees on everyone at the Hill. Yet the way he often articulates himself, is 100% I would love to see this man perform in any one of his court cases.

SH

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One from a few days ago.

HIGHLIGHTS: James O'Keefe x Candace Owens Interview on The Candace Show - 09/07/2021​

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Video at link

Project Veritas Whistleblower: Washington Nursing Home Patient Dies After Being Given a ‘Chemical Restraint’ to Coax Her Into Taking Vaccine Against Her Will; Was Allegedly Told Jab Is a “Flu Vaccine” –​

Screenshot_20210914-181542_Twitter-913x479.jpg

A pair of brave whistleblowers who were formerly employed at an Aegis Living Facility in Issaquah, Washington, have come forward with shocking new allegations of elder abuse, rampant insurance fraud, and horrific medical malpractice.

In a bombshell new video by Project Veritas, Cassandra Renner – a former Medical Technician at the senior living center – detailed an especially troubling incident where a resident that refused to take the experimental Covid Jab was given a sedative – something “like Xanax” – and lied to about the type of vaccine she was receiving in order to get the shot in her arm.

“I had overheard a chemical restraint being given to one of the residents I worked with in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine…They had given her a PRN, like Xanax, and they were successful after giving her the PRN in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine.
The resident was lied to about what shot she was receiving. She was told that it was the flu shot.”
TRENDING: HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of "Deworming Drug" IVERMECTIN

By the next morning the patient had tragically passed away.

She’s no longer with us and in her last moments of life she had to have her dignity removed.”
The other whistleblower, Jonathan Schlect, corroborated Renner’s account. He was devastated at her passing and fought back tears, explaining how he had gotten to know the resident like family and that he “loved her a lot.”

“They should technically have a care conference or tele-health visit with the family beforehand and make sure this was alright
3 o’clock in the morning my phone went off… she was not responding, a little responsive, but by the time she got to the hospital she died.
[it was like] she was my own family member. I loved her, I loved her a lot.”
Here is the interview:

The whistleblowers also sounded the alarm about other abuse and serious insurance fraud that has been mandated by their superiors. Renner explains that they are only able to provide about half of the necessary care for the residents at the Aegis facility and that the company is forging the signatures of staff members to give the illusion that the required treatments are being completed.

Aegis Living is one of the leading senior living providers in the West. According to their website, they have 40 locations in 4 different states and a total asset portfolio of $2.5B. They currently have thousands of elderly Americans are under their care.

These jaw-dropping allegations that have been brought forward should concern every American – especially if you have a loved one in one of these homes – This fraud and abuse needs to be investigated thoroughly and immediately.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - Veritas To Release COVID-19 Vaccine Whistleblower Bombshell - Messages Pouring In​

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1632014520561.png

Project Veritas, [18.09.21 15:54]

[Forwarded from James O'Keefe]

[ Photo ]

REQUEST: We’re prepared to get banned from all of our platforms after we publish our upcoming series of videos inside the Federal Govt, pharmaceutical companies, FDA and more in the coming weeks ahead — showing ADMiSSIONS FROM THEM IN THEIR OWN WORDS, things they want to keep secret from you. The videos get successively more damning with each release. I ask that if we can banned for exposing reality, download the clips on here and upload on your platforms. @project_veritas #distributionbyproxy

https://t.me/project_veritas/934

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
#CovidVaxExposed 09-20-21 8PM (0 min 25 sec):

Published on Sep 17, 2021 by Project Veritas​

TOMORROW IT BEGINS! #CovidVaxExposed (0 min 36 sec):

Published on Sep 19, 2021 by Project Veritas​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Considering the lack of fallout from all the other Veritas videos this one will be tossed around for a couple of weeks then forgotten. They've done great work producing these expose' videos but the DS has done better work burying them

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Considering the lack of fallout from all the other Veritas videos this one will be tossed around for a couple of weeks then forgotten. They've done great work producing these expose' videos but the DS has done better work burying them
somebody here really reminds me of two sayings...
- rain on my parade
and
- ants at a picnic

just saying ;)

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
somebody here really reminds me of two sayings...
- rain on my parade
and
- ants at a picnic

just saying ;)
i can't speak for anyone else, but, there comes a time when that sliding glass door isn't open, and the person running full-speed in it's direction had better be told........

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
i can't speak for anyone else, but, there comes a time when that sliding glass door isn't open, and the person running full-speed in it's direction had better be told........
But we HERE mostly ALL know that corruption is RAMPANT in the DS...

Any tiny bit of "good news" doesn't deserve to get manure poured over it, imho...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...here

1632153427119.png

nothing better than a good breakfast to start the day

:green tea:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yep
Mine is 2 gin & tonics... to down my valium & opiates...
yeah, the old 'take two and call me tomorrow morning' medicine

dose accordingly, that's what the labels say on my bottles

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Okay, time to get this thread back on topic.....

PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t" (13 min 08 sec):​
Published on Sep 20, 2021 by Project Veritas​

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nearly brought to tears and that's quite a feat for me. I'm getting pretty tired of living under this scum that has floated to the top.