• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
How will we ever know if the doctors are failing to report anything?

Well the system's really effed up...

- Deaths from co-morbidities are being classified as "covid", even CRASH VICTIMS if they "test positive for covid"!!!

- Deaths from vaccine side-effects are being classified as "phlebitis" or "myocardial" or "stroke" or "liver damage" or "miscarriage" etc... but NOT BEING LINKED TO THE "VACCINES".

... so only the SURVIVORS of vaccine side-effects "can make a stink"... if they're "aware" of the connection, or if they aren't so "brainwashed" that they "refuse to make the connection"... as we've seen with "vaxxed accusing non-vaxxed" for "contaminating them with covid" (that they're NOT SUPPOSED TO GET - THANKS TO THE "VACCINES"...)

- There's also the issue that since Covid "started", there has been a "backup" of people NOT going to get checked for plenty of diseases, because the hospitals weren't giving appointments, or the people were "at home in lockdown", so there should LOGICALLY be an INCREASE of people not getting "early diagnoses" of medical issues - showing up when "it's a bit late to slow down the disease" (diabetes, heart issues, etc...) And THAT should "increase mortality rates" by itself, within a short/medium time-frame, lowering "general life-expectancy" figures.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have a nurse friend who's friend is being denied life insurance payment for her husband because the Ins company considers the vax an "experimental drug". Now maybe her hubby died before the vax was approved by the FDA...but still.

It's STILL classified as "EXPERIMENTAL"... The insurance companies must be "making a killing" - literally...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's STILL classified as "EXPERIMENTAL"... The insurance companies must be "making a killing" - literally...
This sounds cruel -- until you think it through -- but the insurance companies are totally in the right.

The cost -- in all definitions of "cost" -- of the mass-murdering going on should not be borne by the stockholders of insurance companies.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just happy they are being brave and exposing these POS. The one guy made it sound like he has stock options in J&J & expect them to pay off big.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633139479577.png

https://gab.com/Patriotpapa2018/posts/107023152731742537

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well the system's really effed up...

- Deaths from co-morbidities are being classified as "covid", even CRASH VICTIMS if they "test positive for covid"!!!

- Deaths from vaccine side-effects are being classified as "phlebitis" or "myocardial" or "stroke" or "liver damage" or "miscarriage" etc... but NOT BEING LINKED TO THE "VACCINES".

... so only the SURVIVORS of vaccine side-effects "can make a stink"... if they're "aware" of the connection, or if they aren't so "brainwashed" that they "refuse to make the connection"... as we've seen with "vaxxed accusing non-vaxxed" for "contaminating them with covid" (that they're NOT SUPPOSED TO GET - THANKS TO THE "VACCINES"...)

- There's also the issue that since Covid "started", there has been a "backup" of people NOT going to get checked for plenty of diseases, because the hospitals weren't giving appointments, or the people were "at home in lockdown", so there should LOGICALLY be an INCREASE of people not getting "early diagnoses" of medical issues - showing up when "it's a bit late to slow down the disease" (diabetes, heart issues, etc...) And THAT should "increase mortality rates" by itself, within a short/medium time-frame, lowering "general life-expectancy" figures.
Yeah, I'd bet there's nothing in the world more easily and often manipulated than "stats & figures".

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Veritas Army takes to local radio stations - Part 4 coming Monday!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd bet there's nothing in the world more easily and often manipulated than "stats & figures".

As Mark Twain said:

"There are three types of lies:

Lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Still an uphill battle...

I shared that vid with a smart guy I grew up with, whose whole career was in medical / scientific research... with French Gov health agencies...

Don't think he even opened it... though I told him it was direct quotes on hidden camera from Pfizer research scientists...

And got back the "crazy conspiracy theory garbage from idiots" reply...

... and a really nice guy, but the "critical-thinking gene" was "shut down"...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I shared that vid with a smart guy I grew up with, whose whole career was in medical / scientific research... with French Gov health agencies...

Don't think he even opened it... though I told him it was direct quotes on hidden camera from Pfizer research scientists...

we can't save them all

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why cant any of these gutless leftist cowards form half a thought without using the word like?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why cant any of these gutless leftist cowards form half a thought without using the word like?
Common core educated

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1633465247294.jpeg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can only hope this ruins his life like his silence has ruined so many.
Just the thought of the mom that left 2 kids........ I'm sure many who read that and now see this will never forget.
He should be summoned to the supreme court & questioned for days if needed.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Veritas must have some super-hot babes working for them...they get these dudes to open up like a tuna can.
Yeah, I've been dying to see these chicks, and I'd like to know what drives them. My guess is they are beautiful inside and out.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Veritas must have some super-hot babes working for them...they get these dudes to open up like a tuna can.

Yeah, I've been dying to see these chicks, and I'd like to know what drives them. My guess is they are beautiful inside and out.
I was thinking the same thing while watching this video!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Like, I think alcohol consumption also plays a significant role in lip-loosening.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
the age old ploy... honey pots

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
By covering up the aborted fetal tissue in the vax, Pfizer has opened a can of worms, most especially for those who were denied a religious exemption, or failed to apply out of ignorance, and were FORCED by their employer to get the jab.

God Bless Project Veritas and these brave whistleblowers!

Last edited:

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Popular ailment.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Churchill should know!!! His lies and conniving caused millions of soldiers their lives in WWII.
I read a book on his earlier life in India a while back, it was interesting...

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BREAKING: Pfizer ‘Fetal Cell’ Whistleblower Melissa Strickler has been TERMINATED​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^ His voice sounds weak......... maybe it's sinking into him........

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“What Else Are You Hiding From the Public?” – Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research RUNS From Project Veritas Journalist

Pfizer senior director of worldwide research ran away from a Project Veritas journalist asking her questions about human fetal cells used in their Covid vaccine program.

Last week Project Veritas released a video featuring a sit-down interview with a Pfizer whistleblower who went on the record with internal emails showing the pharma giant scrambling to hide information about their Covid vaccine.

In the last few weeks Project Veritas has released four under cover videos exposing the truth about Covid vaccines.

Part One: HHS whistleblower goes public with secret recordings: ‘Govt doesn’t want to show the vaccine is full of sh*t’
Part Two: FDA on under cover video: ‘Blow dart African American’ and wants ‘Nazi Germany registry for unvaccinated’
Part Three: Johnson & Johnson: ‘Kids shouldn’t get the f*cking vaccine’ because of ‘unknown repercussions’
Part Four: Pfizer scientists admitted natural immunity may be better than the Covid vaccine

Vanessa Gelman, Pfizer’s Senior Director of Worldwide Research said Pfizer is using human fetal cells in their Covid vaccine program and hiding that information from the public.
Vanessa Gelman bolted as soon as she was confronted with questions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/else-hiding-public-pfizer-senior-director-worldwide-research-runs-project-veritas-journalist-video/

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A guide to human fetal cell lines from aborted children used in vaccine development

December 30, 2020

The bodies of preborn babies have been harvested for vaccine development and testing for decades dating back as far as the 1960s. There are multiple aborted fetal cell lines currently in use, and each one can be traced back to a preborn baby.

MRC-5
MRC-5 is derived from the lungs of a 14-week normal male fetus. MRC-5 stands for “Medical Research Council,” a UK research center funded by British taxpayers, according to LifeIssues.net. The cell line was developed by J.P. Jacobs in September 1966 after an abortion was committed on a physically healthy 27-year-old woman for “psychiatric reasons.”
In the Journal of Biological Standardization, Jacobs wrote, “The cells were derived from the lungs of a 14-week-old normal male foetus at our laboratories in 1966. The family history was genetically normal; there was no indication of any congenital abnormalities and no sign of neoplastic disease at abortion.”
According to Rene Leiva, M.D., author of “A Brief History of Human Diploid Cell Strains,” published by the National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, Jacobs also reported creating a second cell strain. MRC-9 was created from the lungs of a different aborted baby, a female approximately 15 weeks gestation in 1974. The baby’s 14-year-old mother allegedly had the abortion because she was unmarried.

WI-38
WI-38 was developed from the lung tissue of a three-month-old preborn female baby. “WI” stands for Wistar Institute, a scientific institute located on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, where biologist Leonard Hayflick was working on a cell line using the lungs of aborted children for vaccines in the early 1960s. The number 38 refers to the preborn child from which the cells were obtained. According to National Geographic, Hayflick obtained aborted children from the University of Pennsylvania Hospital for some of his research, but the aborted female child used to develop WI-38 came from Sweden, where the mother aborted at a hospital in 1962 because she felt she had too many children. Her baby, measuring about 20 centimeters long, was dissected at the Karolinska Institute in the lab of virologist Sven Gard.
“There, the lungs were dissected, packed on ice and dispatched to the airport, where they were loaded onto a transatlantic flight. A few days later, Leonard Hayflick…at the Wistar Institute for Anatomy and Biology in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, unpacked that box,” reported Nature.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/guide-fetal-cell-lines-aborted-vaccine-development/