• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TUCKER ON FBI RAIDING PV: “This is totally third world and it’s an attack on press freedom.”
Project Veritas
Nov 8, 2021

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

UPDATE: NYT Motion for Stay GRANTED in Veritas Defamation Lawsuit, NYT Deposition tapes TOMORROW​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 3.10.39 PM.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

NYT DEPO TAPE #1: James Bennet, Fmr NYT Editor, 'Failed' to Consider How Readers Interpret Articles​

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Former NYT Editor, James Bennet, DENIES his admissions Under Oath when confronted by Project Veritas​

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TUCKER & DHILLON: DOJ blew ‘fed. law, constitution, and civil rights’ ‘Deepest level of corruption​

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The New York Times' FBI-Informed And Hypocritical Project Veritas Hit Piece

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If it weren't for independent journalism there would be no journalism.

If it wasn't for bad press, we wouldn't have any press at all.

A few tiny exceptions, but I was reminded of the blues song.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

News Media Insider Goes Public...Tune in Tomorrow at 8pm EST!​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Project Veritas is taking over the Mainstream Media...​

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
how could people not realize mainstream media is manipulating them. You would have to be brain dead.
The answer is in your question. "Mainstream"
it has multi generationally been the 'official' source of information that simply doesn't get disputed or exposed within that large sphere of influence( military industrial entertainment complex).

We have to remember that we've arrived at our current understandings over a long and gradual process. It's very easy to forget how far we've come(in the awakening process)with the passage of time.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's certainly going global. What started as a fringe investigative journalist has hit the mainstream.

Perhaps this was the catapult Project veritas needed?

SH

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
RE Project Veritas

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As soon as general public has the "aha!" moment and recognizes that the media is NOTHING more than paid propaganda (for the establishment/deep state) they can NEVER look at the news the same way again. I've been posting on social media for several now showing how the media has been lying again and again to us...and I include Fox in that category. Hopefully I can knock a few pebbles so they start rolling down the hill...and knock a few more...and so on...

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As soon as general public has the "aha!" moment and recognizes that the media is NOTHING more than paid propaganda (for the establishment/deep state) they can NEVER look at the news the same way again. I've been posting on social media for several now showing how the media has been lying again and again to us...and I include Fox in that category. Hopefully I can knock a few pebbles so they start rolling down the hill...and knock a few more...and so on...
Indeed. Now I look at them in contentious disgust.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Guy at work's wife's long lost friend called her out of the blue & starting raging about all the fake news, jab info etc......
She is riled up & waking others.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

O’Keefe Dissects NYT Inadvertent Error Excuse for Publishing of Veritas Attorney Privileged Docs​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RE Project Veritas

This shit used to be against the 'law' in this country. We no longer have a rule of law nor do we now have the same country

Last edited:

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
James O’Keefe discusses NYT case with Columbia Journalism Professor

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know anyone who isn't aware of all the fakery. Left and right. friends and family, they all know.
The most asked questions are who is doing this, why and what can we do about it.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know anyone who isn't aware of all the fakery. Left and right. friends and family, they all know.
The most asked questions are who is doing this, why and what can we do about it.
Seriously? You don't know anyone who isn't aware.... ?

I have family members who look at you like you're crazy if you say the media is programming the public. And I meet people who obviously have swallowed what is being spewed out by the media.

I wish I could say I don't know anyone who isn't aware.... but they are all around.

If people were really asking that question ("who is doing this, why and what can we do about it") there would be a lot more people beginning to wake up. If a person is really asking/looking for the answer, that person will begin to find answers.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Seriously? You don't know anyone who isn't aware.... ?

I have family members who look at you like you're crazy if you say the media is programming the public. And I meet people who obviously have swallowed what is being spewed out by the media.

I wish I could say I don't know anyone who isn't aware.... but they are all around.

If people were really asking that question ("who is doing this, why and what can we do about it") there would be a lot more people beginning to wake up. If a person is really asking/looking for the answer, that person will begin to find answers.
I'll admit I have a very small circle of friends but left and right are all on the same page. None of them trust the media or government and all of them are longing for truth.
At the end of the day they mostly just tune out. Not interested in the endless go nowhere debates. Don't watch the news anymore and don't have the time to go find the truth.

More and more I am just not interested in most of the shit being put out there. 1st you have to sort through the BS posts and then you read through stuff and all it does is get you angry. Whats the point? No one is going to do anything about it and really, no one can do anything about it. You have someone like Trump with unlimited resources and he was shut down at every turn and then had an election stolen from him. The FBI and DOJ are useless unless of course you lose your diary, then they will be on it like stink on shit.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is an army of voters whose sole source of programming is msnbc. I unfortunately have to deal with a few of them.
It gets pretty dang surreal at times too eh'?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

RETRACTO 350: New York Daily News' Rocco Parascandola forced to RETRACT claim of ‘false reports’​

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got to love James O'Keefe

What James O’Keefe found at a “Rise and Resist” Protest outside NYYR Gala​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
When one can not defend their position with logical response and just parrot simple phrases as retort one loses all arguments.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No retort from them after they accuse. Run away...run away!!!!

You tried James,

And you had a lot of fun doing so. But ya cannot fix stupid. Facts and logic mean nothing to these people.

SH

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When one can not defend their position with logical response and just parrot simple phrases as retort one loses all arguments.
Ha! You just rattle a very old memory loose, "I know you are but what am I!"

One quote often attributed to Churchill:
"He who is not a Republican at twenty reveals a very ugly soul; but he who is still a Republican at thirty is a fool"

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I would say he succeeded.

You tried James,

And you had a lot of fun doing so. But ya cannot fix stupid. Facts and logic mean nothing to these people.

SH
When the protester told James that he is not a journalist, he asked her what news sources she follows:

NYT, WaPo, NPR and BBC...LOL!

Mission Accomplished!