• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Wow, that dude is a loser. He has so much contempt for repukes, he can't even keep his stupid mouth shut. lol
He has contempt for ALL AMERICANS, apparently, and ZERO ETHICS. He's only "in it" for "himself"...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The way he talks about Candace Owens is particularly disturbing. Irrespective of what one thinks of the lady's politics, she's intelligent, eloquent, and consistent. This dude is none of those things.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Another Project Veritas VICTORY? "Special Master" APPOINTED - Lawyer Explains - Viva Frei Vlawg (12 min 10 sec):

Published on Dec 10, 2021 by Viva Frei​
Project Veritas scores another "W". Sort of. A "Special Master" appointed in the seizure of Project Veritas journalists. Here's the breakdown.​

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Zero surprise there. That's probably a recording that could be made with almost all the various politicians in DC.
It's always about the money! ALL politicians are shit tier animals!!

Great ending to that video by the way! Hypocrites are easily exposed in today's internet world! :2 thumbs up:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Another Project Veritas VICTORY? "Special Master" APPOINTED - Lawyer Explains - Viva Frei Vlawg (12 min 10 sec):

Published on Dec 10, 2021 by Viva Frei​
Project Veritas scores another "W". Sort of. A "Special Master" appointed in the seizure of Project Veritas journalists. Here's the breakdown.​
Sounds like the rank and file traitors at the FBI set up James O'Keefe with a fake diary, but the PV chief was more clever than they thought, refusing to publish information from the former vice president daughter's alleged diary. The impatient FBI fools then got frustrated and sent their treasonous brownshirt cowards to raid the homes of PV personnel...then began unlawfully leaking privileged data to the maggots at the Times to slander Project Veritas for doing...ummm...nothing save having journalistic integrity.

Yep, sounds like the same institution that lied to FISA judges to get warrants to tap a presidential candidate's phone lines for purely political reasons. Just when it seems the treasonous maggots at the FBI cannot possibly outdo their own thuggery...someone over there says "just watch this...!!!".

1639235082530.png

I wonder if there are still some low level dumb shits at the captured DOJ/FBI that think "yeah, we're doing the American people's work here..."

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
NY Supreme Court Justice ‘Both The New York Times And Project Veritas Are Media Organizations' (9 min 55 sec):

Published on Dec 13, 2021 by Project Veritas​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how lefties somehow think Project Veritas and James O'Keefe are somehow "criminals" and/or "insurrectionists", yet they win every single court case...every single damn time. A lot of these lefties are a special kind of stupid.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's really getting hard to understand how many sickos there really are out there.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's really getting hard to understand how many sickos there really are out there.
Bro, it's really way bigger than we can imagine. I've recently been exposed to another layer of truth that's left me in shock.
What's so shocking isnt some obscure, depraved act or the extreme depths of deviation these minds reach.... its the massive scope of it and the fact it's been going on right in front of us, and we don't didn't have a clue.

There's a reason it's been written, "symbolism will be their downfall."

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211216-002438~2.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Screenshots from HH's link

Screenshot_20211217-154843~2.png
Screenshot_20211217-154851~2.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Project Veritas Names CNN Producer Involved in Wednesday’s Tragic Story​

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Dec. 17, 2021]

There have been many requests from other journalists and media outlets to name the subject in Wednesday’s tragic story involving a CNN producer.

After ensuring the family involved is safe, Project Veritas has made the decision to release the name, Rick Saleeby.

Saleeby is a producer on The Lead with Jake Tapper.
Project Veritas reached out to CNN multiple times for comment, but as of this writing, they are yet to respond.

The mother of the children involved in this story sent Project Veritas the following heartfelt note. We have redacted some parts, to further protect their identity, and request everyone give them privacy during this difficult time:

“I wanted to reach out to sincerely thank you again. I am very grateful toward you guys and everything you’ve done for me and my children. Our world has just been completely flipped upside down, but none of that matters. We are all safe. I’m hoping, praying, and pushing for charges to be brought against him, so he can never do this to another child/family again.

I want the public and any predators to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will go to the absolute ends of the earth to protect my babies. And I am tremendously grateful that you guys have saved us all from him.

Despite the hardships ahead, I am going to continue to sit with these feelings of gratitude toward you guys and the woman who provided you with the information. Gratitude will get us through to the other side of all this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and Merry Christmas. ❤️

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639873411967.png
https://thepostmillennial.com/project-veritas-releases-name-of-cnn-producer-involved-in-pedophile-scandal

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639873550674.png

https://am.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/10/meet-am-rick-saleeby-writer/

Meet AM: Rick Saleeby – Writer

Each Friday in “Meet AM,” we’ll introduce you to the people who get American Morning to air.

Today, we’d like you to meet Rick Saleeby. Rick writes for American Morning, which he says means “making people care in under 30 seconds” – he writes short and to the point, as you’ll see. You might recognize his name from his daily blog, which explains what’s on tap for the day. He’s been working in television since college, and has been with AM for one and a half years. Rick is known for his sense of humor and is unfailingly friendly to everyone.

How did you end up being a writer?
I majored in Radio and Television at St. John’s University in New York. Realizing I had a face for the former, I did mostly sports radio and play-by-play in college. An internship at a local TV station later spring-boarded me into a career of teleprompter decorating.

Describe your average day.
12am wake up time, devouring the papers (local and national) and 24oz. 7/11 coffee, and writing anywhere from 25 to 30 informative and/or witty scripts and teases across three hours for American Morning.

What’s the hardest part of your job?
Falling asleep on Sunday evening and reverting to the graveyard shift.

What do you like most about working at AM?
Teamwork between writers and overall staff. We are each other’s life preservers.

What do you do outside of work?
Sadly, watch the news. I’m a regular at the gym, for now. At home, a TiVo bursting with goodness is not stopped enough.

What do you do for fun?
Love taking road trips and visiting as many baseball parks as possible. There are two new ones here at home that must be seen this year. I also love finding undiscovered music that somehow synched to my iPod.

Favorite animated character?
Bugs Bunny or Homer Simpson.

What else do you think people should know about you?
I recently tried to eat a 5+ pound cheeseburger and nearly succeeded.

From Aparnaa Seshadri, CNN
Filed under: What's On Tap

soundoff (No Responses)

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639873580177.png

BREITBART ARTICLE ON RICK SALEEBY
Project Veritas Video: ‘Protected’ CNN Producer Accused of Sexual Misconduct

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/10/22/project-veritas-video-protected-cnn-producer-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/

Project Veritas on Tuesday released undercover video in which CNN employees accused a longtime producer of sexual misconduct with their co-workers.

“So, like, there is this girl that was twenty-one. She’s actually a good friend of mine. She had just gotten hired after being an intern… And she was getting… There was a going-away party for a co-worker. We were all having a really good time… She was very well-liked. We were getting drunk. He started, like, staying close to her… Arm around her,” Saleeby recalled.

“She had a skirt on. I could see the hand. I, like, grab her. It looked like I was being the assaulter because I grabbed her so aggressive… To keep her from him. Like, go around her and go, ‘Come over here’ and looked at him because I could flatten him,” the CNN producer added. “I wouldn’t do it because then I would be the one who got fired… He would have absolutely been like, ‘get in a cab with me later.’”

“He had already been accused of the things prior, which I found out later,” he added.

Saleeby later suggests that CNN would have fired Brusk due to today’s “#MeToo” environment, in which “people are afraid to do shit.”

In the second half of the video, CNN media coordinator Nick Neville is seen telling Project Veritas’ “CNN insider” Cary Poarch — a satellite technician who went undercover while working as a contractor at CNN’s Washington, D.C., office — that Brusk picked a female staffer over him to be on his team. According to Neville, the unnamed girl signaled the decision to join Brusk was “hush-hush.”

“There was this other girl who was like an [News Assistant], I feel like we basically had the same level of experience…and a job just kind of like appeared out of nowhere…and it was never posted online, and this girl always worked pretty closely with Steve, like all of us on the desk would help Steve out with stuff,” said Neville.

“But this other girl works pretty closely with him and he would email her, I mean, he emails all of us, but he would email and was very friendly to her, the staffer continued. “And then she just like got a job like working on his team and she was like, oh it’s hush-hush. The job was never posted anywhere. I was like, what is it? I just thought it was a little strange. Was there an agreement? What happened there?”

“Like I’m saying, that’s open knowledge, but it just kind of like goes along with what he said,” he added.

Project Veritas’s Tuesday’s video is part of a series in which the group is releasing undercover footage from inside CNN aimed at further exposing the network’s bias. Last Monday’s video showed a CNN media coordinator saying Zucker has a “personal vendetta” against President Donald Trump, while another video showed a CNN staffer stating the network is “totally left-leaning.

link below to youtube video

https://youtu.be/fAa6hrQ0Ra4

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

NEVER SEEN BEFORE: CNN's Charlie Chester on "conflict of interest" between Cuomo brothers​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

James O'Keefe Responds to New Twitter Policy​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Federal Judge Orders Special Master Over FBI Seizing O'Keefe Phones, Cites “Journalistic Privilege”​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

James O’Keefe reads the preface of his new book American Muckraker - Preorder now!​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ZUCKER SILENT: CNN Top Boss Still Refusing to Address Tapper Producer Rick Saleeby​

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
O'Keefe has a 2 meter target across his chest....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Kow! Right in the pisser!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
O'Keefe has a 2 meter target across his chest....

Perhaps, but he is living his allotment with fearless veracity, and IMHO, a true role model for a humanity that I strive to be part of...

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

FOX AND FRIENDS: NYT Battles Project Veritas in Court​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing makes it as obvious how far from legitimate the press has become as reporters whining about a judge ruling that privileged information is, in fact, privileged. Then the NYT fake news Dbags immediately begin whining about Constitutionality. Like they've any more idea what that means at this point than gun grabber garland does.

How fast would A.G. weaselburger at the times be crying foul if DOJ/FBI gangsters stole his privileged communications with his lie-yer and handed them to mox news? Bunch of babies knew better than to post that crap in the first place.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

New York Times Editor Dean Baquet responds to NY Court Ruling calling NYT ‘Hit and Run’ Journalism​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CNN Producer Rick Saleeby Refuses Comment When Questioned on Employment Status by Veritas Journalist​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Veritas Journalists Confront CNN Reporters Over Network’s Silence on Tapper Producer Rick Saleeby​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Project Veritas FOIA’d The DOJ/FBI’s Communications With Reporters, Including New York Times – James O’Keefe: “Sh*t’s About To Get Real. #2022”​

By Jordan Conradson
Published December 31, 2021 at 7:45am
Comment
ShareTweetShare to Gab

A0B0B79F-C67B-4506-A171-C34699F4E277.jpeg

Sh*t is about to get real, because last Thursday, Project Veritas FOIA’d the Department of Justice and The FBI, in request of the following items.
  1. All memoranda, e-mails or other communications or records created or exchanged since August 1, 2020, that refer to or otherwise address the FBI and DOJ investigation into Project Veritas and the alleged theft of Ashley Biden’s diary, or other personal property or personal effects. A communication should be considered responsive to this request if it refers to the diary, or other personal property or personal effects, allegedly belonging to Ashley Biden and, at a minimum, any of the following: the FBI’s search of James O’Keefe’s home; James O’Keefe; Project Veritas; efforts to monitor Project Veritas; whether Project Veritas is a news organization; and whether Project Veritas reporters are journalists.
  2. All memoranda, e-mails, or other communications or records created or exchanged since January1, 2020, discussing (i) James O’Keefe; or (ii) Project Veritas or Project Veritas staff, representatives, or agents, including, but not limited to, Jered Ede, Paul Calli, and Ben Barr.
  3. All communications discussing or referring to James O’Keefe, Project Veritas, or its staff, representatives, or agents exchanged between DOJ or FBI personnel and any representative of a news organization including, but not limited to, the New York Times and New York Times reporters Michael Grynbaum, Marc Tracy, Mark Mazzetti, Michael Schmidt, William Rashbaum, and Adam Goldman.
In addition to records and communications exchanged between DOJ personnel, between DOJ personnel and representatives of other government agencies, or between DOJ personnel and members of the public, we request all responsive records and communications exchanged between DOJ personnel and any of the following: White House personnel, Executive Office of the President personnel, Secret Service personnel, Joe Biden, Ashley Biden, any other member or representative of the Biden family, including Roberta Kaplan and any other attorneys or agents of the Biden family, and Biden presidential campaign personnel.
See the full FOIA request here.
Last month, The FBI executed raids on Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe and multiple PV reporters.
TGP reported that The New York Times was the first to publish the story and request comment on the confidential investigation, immediately after raids were conducted.

The FBI was apparently looking for Ashley Biden’s “stolen” diary.
The Gateway Pundit reported that the FBI colluded with the New York Times and leaked this story to them, per the New York Times.

This investigation into Ashley Biden’s diary is a deep state witch hunt and even the courts know it.

James O’Keefe received a copy of the diary from an anonymous tipper, but he did not publish it because he could not confirm its legitimacy. He turned the copy of the diary over to law enforcement.
No crime has been committed.
This is a politically charged attempt by the federal government to take Project Veritas down.
See the full timeline of events, here.
Get ready for the FOIA Officers’ responses! Happy New Year!