• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Jeff Zucker - The gift from CNN that kept on giving​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ooh, a 4 for 1!
People Magazine's Aaron Parsley retracted not ONE but FOUR false claims about Project Veritas

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Jeff Zucker - The gift from CNN that kept on giving​

Remember the young sister of a black man who was shot shouting for people to go burn down the white neighborhoods but CNN and others clipped her words out to only show her saying "don't burn down our neighborhoods...you're hurting us here"?

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Double Down Joe Rogan​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

New Leaked footage exposes Diversity and Inclusion program pushed by Disney to "transform culture"​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Newsweek Daniel Villarreal admits Veritas is a "journalism enterprise" after retracting false claim​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

James O'Keefe joins Sean Hannity to discuss new #ExposeFDA bombshell report by Project Veritas​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Twenty-Five Year CNN Operations Manager Joins Project Veritas as Executive Producer (15 min 12 sec):

Published on Feb 24, 2022 by Project Veritas​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Someone once said that when dealing with the media, just be yourself. Thank you Andrew Breitbart!​

!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CPAC 2022: A tribute to Andrew Breitbart featuring James O'Keefe (32 min 40 sec):

Published on Feb 25, 2022 by Project Veritas​

CPAC 2022: James O'Keefe introduces former CNN Operations Manager as new PV Executive Producer (25 min 59 sec):

Published on Feb 25, 2022 by Project Veritas​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"These people are stupid" - Q
Seems to be a real loss of official narrative these daze don't it?
It's almost like a storm came through and blew their plans to smitherines.

UNHINGED: NYT's Mike Schmidt Attempts to Recruit PV Journalist as Source for "Stupid F*ucking Diary"

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Live From New York It’s Monday Night! Featuring James O’Keefe and NYT’s Mike Schmidt

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Never heard this one /sarc

James O'Keefe has a message for people who believe "it's all over, no one is ever held accountable.”

Project Veritas

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
NOW HIRING! Want to help expose corruption? Join Project Veritas as a brave undercover journalist!

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1A Victory: Project Veritas Lawsuit Halts Prosecutions of Publishers of Oregon Undercover Recordings

Mar 3 2022
Project Veritas Lawsuit Halts Prosecutions of Oregon Law Restricting Undercover Recordings
• Oregon law has changed as a result of Project Veritas’ lawsuit against the state which was filed back when Portland was rocked by nonstop violent rioting.
• After the state of Oregon’s Motion to Dismiss was denied in federal court, Oregon’s Department of Justice sent a letter to all District Attorneys in the state instructing them that state law prohibiting the publishing of undercover recordings “cannot be enforced.”
• The Oregon DOJ letter also added that approval from the Department is required to prosecute cases where District Attorneys believe someone played a part in the recording to ensure the prosecution accounts for federal precedent established for journalists.

[PORTLAND, OR – Mar. 3, 2022] Project Veritas announced in a video published on Thursday that Oregon state law has been affected by a lawsuit the organization filed over a year ago over the state’s strict prohibition on undercover recordings which includes the mere publishing of those recordings.
In the video, Project Veritas CEO James O’Keefe published memos sent from Oregon’s Department of Justice to District Attorneys in the state informing them that the state would no longer prosecute these cases nor would it defend such a prosecution in appeals court.
You may not charge a person under (d) or (e) if you cannot prove that the defendant personally played a role in initially obtaining the recording at issue if the matter is even arguably of public concern. Filing charges under this section requires senior deputy approval that the prosecution passes muster under Bartnicki.
Mike Schmidt, District Attorney, Multnomah County
James O’Keefe called the change to state law a “victory,” but said the “fight is ongoing.” O’Keefe added “We are still challenging aspects of Oregon law to fully protect what the Supreme Court upholds under the First Amendment.”

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Andrew Breitbart lives on every day at Project Veritas. Be like Andrew. Be Brave. Do Something

Andrew Breitbart was the tip of the spear and his spirit lives on every day at Project Veritas. Be like Andrew. Be Brave. Do Something.

RIP Andrew Breitbart 02/01/69 - 03/01/12

Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Retracto 357: Brookings Institute Deletes Article Linking Veritas Video to Destruction of Democracy

Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

NYT Reporter tells O’Keefe he “Absolutely” stands by comments made on undercover video

Mar 9 2022
Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage ‘Overreaction,’ FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrative

• NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”
• Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”
• Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”
• Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”
• Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”
• Rosenberg: “They [media] were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”
• Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.”

[NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.

Rosenberg, who covers national security matters for the Times, says on the undercover video that “there were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”

This revelation is a break from Rosenberg’s reporting on the matter where he characterized such a notion of FBI informants in the crowd as a “reimagining of Jan. 6.”

This was not the only time Rosenberg’s commentary to Project Veritas’ undercover reporter directly contradicted his own published words. Despite telling a Veritas journalist that January 6 was “no big deal,” his article says that downplaying the events of that day was “the next big lie.”

Soundbites of Rosenberg published Tuesday show him saying, “They [media] were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe revealed that Rosenberg’s article titled, “The Next Big Lies: Jan 6 was No Big Deal, or A Left-Wing Plot,” was written around the same time as he was making contradictory statements to a Project Veritas undercover reporter.

In the video, Rosenberg also revealed that January 6 was “fun,” a contradiction to his reporting that January 6 was “a violent interruption to the transition of power in American history.”

Rosenberg said, “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there outside and we were just having fun.”

He even appears to make fun of his New York Times colleagues in one soundbite saying, “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building, and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’” He adds, “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg concludes, “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
NYT Reporter: CIA/NSA Sources Involved With Trump “Pee Tape” & "Leftist sh*t" At The Times

Mar 9 2022
New York Times Reporter Discusses CIA / NSA Sources; ‘Ridiculous Pee Tape Didn’t Exist’ … ‘Crazier Leftist Sh*t’ Influences Reporting
• Rosenberg on infamous pee tape: “It involved CIA and NSA. It involved Trump and involved that ridiculous, like, ‘pee tape’, which of course doesn't exist.”
• Rosenberg: “I think there's like a real internal tug of war [at NYT] between, like the reasonable people and some of the crazier leftist sh*t that's worked its way in there.”
• Rosenberg said his collogues at the NYT were “not the clearest thinkers, some of them” before calling the people that end up at the paper “very neurotic people.”
• Rosenberg on colleague Adam Goldman: “He's a terrible writer…He's just not good at conceptualizing things. He's not good with words. It’s a skill. It's a hard one.”
• Rosenberg on the NYT’s ongoing lawsuit with Project Veritas: “James O’Keefe, that was a f*ck up. We may well lose that one.”
[NEW YORK – Mar. 9, 2022] Project Veritas released part 2 of its series on NYT reporter, Matthew Rosenberg, on Wednesday night. This story focused on statements Rosenberg makes about what happens inside the New York Times as well as his confidential sources in agencies like the CIA and NSA.

One of the most surprising moments of the footage was Rosenberg speaking about his confidential sources, including the source of what Rosenberg calls “that ridiculous, like pee tape.”

Rosenberg is likely referring to Buzzfeed’s 2017 publishing of sections of an unverified intelligence report on former President Trump’s relationship with Russia, frequently referred to as the “Steele dossier.” The “Steele dossier” claimed that a tape existed of Trump engaging in lewd acts while visiting Russia, but Rosenberg tells a Project Veritas undercover reporter that the tape “doesn’t exist.”

Rosenberg also discussed what happens in the newsroom at the New York Times revealing that there is “a real internal tug of war between, like the reasonable people and some of the crazier leftist sh*t that's worked its way in there.”

Rosenberg added, “They're not the majority, but they're very vocal, loud minority that dominate social media and, therefore, has just hugely outsized influence.” Rosenberg also said he thinks this is “alienating” its subscribers who he describes as “prosperous.”

Rosenberg then said his colleagues at the NYT are “bullies” and “not the clearest thinkers, some of them” before calling the people that end up at the paper “very neurotic people.”

Rosenberg, who’s been with the New York Times for over a decade, also spent some time discussing one colleague in particular, Adam Goldman, saying, “He's a terrible writer…He's just not good at conceptualizing things. He's not good with words. It’s a skill. It's a hard one.” Rosenberg added that “editors do all his writing for him.”

After going deeper into the internal schism at the New York Times, Rosenberg commented on the Times’ ongoing legal fight with Project Veritas. “James O’Keefe, that was a f*ck up. We may well lose that one,” said Rosenberg.

When interviewed by James O’Keefe, Rosenberg said he “absolutely” stands by the comments made in the undercover footage.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson covers January 6th revelations from New York Times reporter Matthew Rosenberg
Mar 9

Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage ‘Overreaction,’ FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrative

• NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”
• Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”
• Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”
• Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”
• Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”
• Rosenberg: “They [media] were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”
• Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.”

[NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.

Rosenberg, who covers national security matters for the Times, says on the undercover video that “there were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”

This revelation is a break from Rosenberg’s reporting on the matter where he characterized such a notion of FBI informants in the crowd as a “reimagining of Jan. 6.”

This was not the only time Rosenberg’s commentary to Project Veritas’ undercover reporter directly contradicted his own published words. Despite telling a Veritas journalist that January 6 was “no big deal,” his article says that downplaying the events of that day was “the next big lie.”

Soundbites of Rosenberg published Tuesday show him saying, “They [media] were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe revealed that Rosenberg’s article titled, “The Next Big Lies: Jan 6 was No Big Deal, or A Left-Wing Plot,” was written around the same time as he was making contradictory statements to a Project Veritas undercover reporter.

In the video, Rosenberg also revealed that January 6 was “fun,” a contradiction to his reporting that January 6 was “a violent interruption to the transition of power in American history.”

Rosenberg said, “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there outside and we were just having fun.”

He even appears to make fun of his New York Times colleagues in one soundbite saying, “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building, and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’” He adds, “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg concludes, “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Veritas #UnmaskNYT Bombshell Takes Over Media Airwaves

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
MUTED: NYT “Hardy Boy” Mark Mazzetti Silent When Questioned over Deceptive Reporting

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Disgruntled Male Karen confronts James O'Keefe "You guys are f*cking low-lives"

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Disgruntled Male Karen confronts James O'Keefe "You guys are f*cking low-lives"

O'Keefe is a sort of D-bag (by necessity), but he's merely force feeding the "establishment" the same crap they've been tossing at the right for decades and I love (almost) every.one.of.his.videos for it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Project Veritas Releases Video of Unconstitutional FBI Raid on PV Journalist’s Home – Armed Agents Ransack Home at Biden DOJ’s Order​

By Cristina Laila
Published March 15, 2022 at 8:45pm
Comment

IMG_1162-2.jpg

Project Veritas on Tuesday evening released never-before-seen video of the FBI’s raid on a PV journalist’s home that took place last November.
Recall, the FBI conducted a raid of two New York addresses of people connected to Project Veritas as part of an investigation on how Ashley Biden’s diary was made public shortly before the 2020 election.
In October 2020, Ashley Biden contacted the feds and reported several items were stolen in a burglary, including her diary.
Project Veritas never published pages of Ashley Biden’s diary, however, another conservative site did.
TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE... Aaron Babbitt: 'We Will Drag Our Bloody Stumps Across The Ground Before We Stop Fighting For Ashli'
“The FBI took materials of current, and former, Veritas journalists despite the fact that our legal team previously contacted the Department of Justice and voluntarily conveyed unassailable facts that demonstrate Project Veritas’ lack of involvement in criminal activity and/or criminal intent,” O’Keefe said.
“Like any reporter, we regularly deal with the receipt of source information and take steps to verify its authenticity, legality, and newsworthiness. Our efforts were the stuff of responsible, ethical, journalism and we are in no doubt that Project Veritas acted properly at each and every step,” he added.
After raiding homes of Project Veritas journalists and James O’Keefe, the FBI leaked private documents to The New York Times.
James O’Keefe released disturbing video of armed FBI agents ransacking the home of a Project Veritas journalist.
“This should send shivers down your spine,” O’Keefe said.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Video at link

MARCH 22, 2022

Microsoft Corporation Legal Documents Show Biden DOJ Spying on Project Veritas Journalists; Hides it from Federal Court Judge​

• Microsoft Corporation legal documents obtained by Project Veritas show that after a U.S. District Court Judge rejected the DOJ’s argument to ignore Project Veritas’ “journalistic privileges,” the DOJ went behind the judge’s back to obtain an extension on two sealed non-disclosure orders from a magistrate judge to conceal the fact they already had unsupervised and unfettered access to privileged emails and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists.
  • Judge Torres had ruled that prosecutors must operate under the supervision of a Special Master to ensure first amendment protections are upheld for Project Veritas journalists and their source material.
  • These documents reveal that the government not only ignored that order, but also attempted to hide the fact they had obtained emails for time periods far outside the scope of the investigation.
[NEW YORK – Mar. 21, 2022] Bombshell Microsoft Corporation legal documents released by Project Veritas reveal that President Biden’s Department of Justice filed a series of secret warrants, orders, and a subpoena to surreptitiously collect privileged, and constitutionally protected, communications and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists from Microsoft Corporation.
Play

The Department of Justice then muzzled Microsoft from disclosing these orders via a series of secrecy orders signed by magistrates.
The documents further reveal the DOJ then went behind U.S. District Court Judge, Analisa Torres’, back to obtain extensions on the gag-orders on Microsoft from magistrate judges after Judge Torres ruled Project Veritas was entitled to “journalistic privileges.”
Despite multiple opportunities to do so, the DOJ has not publicly disclosed the orders, warrants, or subpoenas to Judge Torres or Special Master Judge Barbara Jones – who was appointed by Judge Torres to protect Veritas’ “journalistic privileges” from potential DOJ overreach. Judge Torres ruled that the DOJ’s investigation must be overseen by Judge Jones and ordered the DOJ not to review any materials seized from Project Veritas without Judge Jones’ approval.
The DOJ has not sought Judge Jones’ approval to review Project Veritas’ materials seized from Microsoft.
The documents uncover a sixteen-month clandestine campaign against journalists in which the DOJ obtained 7 secret orders, warrants and subpoenas from six magistrates within the Southern District of New York.
photo_2022-03-22_16.05.34.jpeg

Paul Calli, an attorney for Project Veritas, fiercely opposed the actions from the DOJ which he called an act of “violence” to the First Amendment.
In a motion filed Tuesday, Calli argued, “By the time [Project Veritas] filed the Motion to Appoint a Special Master, the government already had the opportunity to review Project Veritas’ journalistic and attorney-client privileged materials.” Based on preliminary research data, the SDNY appears to be in possession of nearly 150K documents they should not have. In addition to the emails, the SDNY obtained over one thousand contacts from journalists that they also failed to disclose to Judge Torres or to the Special Master.
Project Veritas’ Motion seeks to require the SDNY to comply with the Special Master order by stopping their review of the surreptitiously obtained emails and disclose other hidden spying campaigns executed against the non-profit’s journalists. The SDNY “has launched a retributive campaign that does violence to the First Amendment,” writes Calli. “While the Special Master litigation proceeded, the government apparently misled the Court by omission, failing to inform it, and failing to inform the aggrieved journalists, that the government had already obtained the contents of privileged emails from Project Veritas’ cloud computing provider.”
The documents reveal a peak into the SDNY’s covert surveillance of American journalists, commenced by Assistant United States Attorney, Robert B. Sobelman.
The surveillance culminated in a search warrant seeking every email sent to or from Project Veritas founder and CEO, James O’Keefe, for a three-month period, along with every contact he had ever saved. By virtue of these orders, the SDNY gained unsupervised and unfettered access to O’Keefe’s emails – including privileged communications with his attorneys and notes to and from O’Keefe’s confidential sources, among other constitutionally protected communications.
The SDNY also managed to convince a rotating cadre of magistrates to give the SDNY unchecked access to seven other journalists’ emails and contacts.
According to an order the DOJ sought to keep secret, to justify obtaining access to journalists’ emails, the Justice Department appears to have argued “there is probable cause to believe the email account(s), maintained at premises controlled by Microsoft Corporation, USA, contain evidence, fruits, and instrumentalities of crime.”
Each order, warrant and subpoena were accompanied by a Non-Disclosure Orders (NDO) which barred Microsoft from disclosing the SDNY’s surveillance for one year, claiming without evidence, that disclosure could lead to destruction of evidence by Project Veritas. Multiple NDOs were set to expire in January, 2022.
On December 8, 2021, however, Judge Torres, over the opposition of the SDNY, granted Project Veritas’ request to appoint a Special Master to supervise the SDNY’s review of materials seized from journalists to protect the news organization’s “journalistic privileges,” among other things.
Judge Torres ordered the SDNY to provide the seized “materials to the Special Master” Judge Barbara Jones who, rather than the SDNY, would “conduct an initial review of the extracted materials,” and rule on “objections” raised by Project Veritas “on any grounds – including on grounds related to any First Amendment concerns, journalistic concerns, and attorney-client privileges.”
Although the SDNY began issuing nearly weekly reports to the Special Master only a few days after Judge Torres’ order, the SDNY has never submitted any report disclosing its surveillance of Project Veritas’ emails to the Special Master, let alone provided the seized emails to the Special Master. The SDNY’s briefings submitted to Judge Torres regarding the Special Master procedure also fail to disclose the SDNY’s covert spying or the voluminous records seized by the SDNY.
When a round of the SDNY’s NDOs requiring the spying to be kept secret began expiring in January 2022, the SDNY, having had their arguments rejected two out of two times by Judge Torres, apparently opted to again keep the surveillance of journalists secret from Judge Torres and instead obtained renewals of those orders from Magistrates who were apparently unaware of Judge Torres’ order.
The SDNY’s final act of secrecy was seeking yet another round of renewals, prompting Microsoft to point out in a scathing un-filed motion that the government’s claims that Project Veritas might destroy evidence if the surveillance were disclosed were unsupportable.
Microsoft pointed out that the DOJ’s investigation was already public and no proof that Project Veritas would destroy evidence had been offered by the SDNY. As a result of Microsoft’s briefing, the SDNY relented and permitted Microsoft to disclose the surveillance, which Microsoft did within hours.
These revelations come on the heels of a trio of FBI raids of Project Veritas journalists, including O’Keefe, during which the SDNY indiscriminately seized 47 devices (including a device belonging to a journalist’s roommate).
The SDNY’s spying campaign represents the latest example of governmental misconduct in a seemingly politically-motivated investigation by President Biden’s Department of Justice into Project Veritas’ news-gathering activities surrounding allegations against then-candidate, Joe Biden, made by his daughter, Ashley Biden, in her diary.
Though Project Veritas ultimately did not publish the allegations in the diary, it attempted to corroborate the allegations by requesting comment from Mr. Biden and his daughter, whose attorney, Roberta Kaplan, reacted by saying, “We should send [the request for comment] to [the] SDNY.” The SDNY appears to have been doing Ms. Biden’s bidding ever since with little to no oversight beyond what appear to be judicial rubber-stamps from magistrates not fully briefed on the matter by the SDNY.
Why the Biden Administration’s Department of Justice sought voluminous amounts of journalists’ emails, including confidential sources and attorney-client privileged data from Microsoft despite vowing a year ago to protect press freedom, is one of many questions the Biden Administration will likely have to answer in the coming days.
Read Project Veritas Attorney Paul Calli's Entire Motion

REDACTED MICROSOFT DOCUMENTS

20 MAG 12614
21 MAG 548
21 MAG 992
21 MAG 2537
21 MAG 2711
21 MAG 3884
21 MAG 12623
22 MAG 2364
Microsoft Motion to Modify Project Veritas NDO
About Project Veritas
James O'Keefe established Project Veritas in 2010 as a non-profit journalism enterprise to continue his undercover reporting work. Today, Project Veritas investigates and exposes corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions to achieve a more ethical and transparent society and to engage in litigation to: protect, defend and expand human and civil rights secured by law, specifically First Amendment rights including promoting the free exchange of ideas in a digital world; combat and defeat censorship of any ideology; promote truthful reporting; and defend freedom of speech and association issues including the right to anonymity. O'Keefe serves as the CEO and Chairman of the Board so that he can continue to lead and teach his fellow journalists, as well as protect and nurture the Project Veritas culture.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Jesse Watters on DOJ Overreach into Project Veritas: "Where's the AP? Where's CNN?"

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Hannity & O’Keefe on #DOJSpied 'Without Accountability from Veritas, Your Freedom is an Illusion'​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Screenshot_2022-03-25-17-10-10-063.jpg
IMG_20220325_171046.jpg

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IMG_20220325_171546.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-25-17-21-01-403.jpg
IMG_20220325_170604.jpg

Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IMG_20220325_170819.jpg
IMG_20220325_170521.jpg

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Charlie Kirk & James O'Keefe on #DOJSpied "It's beyond espionage... They spy on you and raid you"

Mar 25
• Microsoft Corporation legal documents obtained by Project Veritas show that after a U.S. District Court Judge rejected the DOJ’s argument to ignore Project Veritas’ “journalistic privileges,” the DOJ went behind the judge’s back to obtain an extension on two sealed non-disclosure orders from a magistrate judge to conceal the fact they already had unsupervised and unfettered access to privileged emails and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists.
• Judge Torres had ruled that prosecutors must operate under the supervision of a Special Master to ensure first amendment protections are upheld for Project Veritas journalists and their source material.
• These documents reveal that the government not only ignored that order, but also attempted to hide the fact they had obtained emails for time periods far outside the scope of the investigation.
[NEW YORK – Mar. 22, 2022] Bombshell Microsoft Corporation legal documents released by Project Veritas reveal that President Biden’s Department of Justice filed a series of secret warrants, orders, and a subpoena to surreptitiously collect privileged, and constitutionally protected, communications and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists from Microsoft Corporation.

The Department of Justice then muzzled Microsoft from disclosing these orders via a series of secrecy orders signed by magistrates.

The documents further reveal the DOJ then went behind U.S. District Court Judge, Analisa Torres’, back to obtain extensions on the gag-orders on Microsoft from magistrate judges after Judge Torres ruled Project Veritas was entitled to “journalistic privileges.”

Despite multiple opportunities to do so, the DOJ has not publicly disclosed the orders, warrants, or subpoenas to Judge Torres or Special Master Judge Barbara Jones – who was appointed by Judge Torres to protect Veritas’ “journalistic privileges” from potential DOJ overreach. Judge Torres ruled that the DOJ’s investigation must be overseen by Judge Jones and ordered the DOJ not to review any materials seized from Project Veritas without Judge Jones’ approval.

Paul Calli, an attorney for Project Veritas, fiercely opposed the actions from the DOJ which he called an act of “violence” to the First Amendment.

In a motion filed Tuesday, Calli argued, “By the time [Project Veritas] filed the Motion to Appoint a Special Master, the government already had the opportunity to review Project Veritas’ journalistic and attorney-client privileged materials.” Based on preliminary research data, the SDNY appears to be in possession of nearly 150K documents they should not have. In addition to the emails, the SDNY obtained over one thousand contacts from journalists that they also failed to disclose to Judge Torres or to the Special Master.

The surveillance culminated in a search warrant seeking every email sent to or from Project Veritas founder and CEO, James O’Keefe, for a three-month period, along with every contact he had ever saved.

According to an order the DOJ sought to keep secret, to justify obtaining access to journalists’ emails, the Justice Department appears to have argued “there is probable cause to believe the email account(s), maintained at premises controlled by Microsoft Corporation, USA, contain evidence, fruits, and instrumentalities of crime.”

Each order, warrant and subpoena were accompanied by a Non-Disclosure Orders (NDO) which barred Microsoft from disclosing the SDNY’s surveillance for one year, claiming without evidence, that disclosure could lead to destruction of evidence by Project Veritas. Multiple NDOs were set to expire in January 2022.

On December 8, 2021, however, Judge Torres, over the opposition of the SDNY, granted Project Veritas’ request to appoint a Special Master to supervise the SDNY’s review of materials seized from journalists to protect the news organization’s “journalistic privileges,” among other things.

Although the SDNY began issuing nearly weekly reports to the Special Master only a few days after Judge Torres’ order, the SDNY has never submitted any report disclosing its surveillance of Project Veritas’ emails to the Special Master, let alone provided the seized emails to the Special Master.

The SDNY’s final act of secrecy was seeking yet another round of renewals, prompting Microsoft to point out in a scathing unfiled motion that the government’s claims that Project Veritas might destroy evidence if the surveillance were disclosed were unsupportable.

Microsoft pointed out that the DOJ’s investigation was already public and no proof that Project Veritas would destroy evidence had been offered by the SDNY.

The SDNY’s spying campaign represents seemingly politically motivated investigation by President Biden’s Department of Justice into Project Veritas’ newsgathering activities surrounding allegations against then-candidate, Joe Biden, made by his daughter, Ashley Biden, in her diary.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"This is a B.S. political persecution" Saagar Enjeti and Krystal Ball on #DOJSpied

Mar 25
[NEW YORK – Mar. 22, 2022] Bombshell Microsoft Corporation legal documents released by Project Veritas reveal that President Biden’s Department of Justice filed a series of secret warrants, orders, and a subpoena to surreptitiously collect privileged, and constitutionally protected, communications and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists from Microsoft Corporation.

The surveillance culminated in a search warrant seeking every email sent to or from Project Veritas founder and CEO, James O’Keefe, for a three-month period, along with every contact he had ever saved.

Each order, warrant and subpoena were accompanied by a Non-Disclosure Orders (NDO) which barred Microsoft from disclosing the SDNY’s surveillance for one year, claiming without evidence, that disclosure could lead to destruction of evidence by Project Veritas. Multiple NDOs were set to expire in January 2022.

Although the SDNY began issuing nearly weekly reports to the Special Master only a few days after Judge Torres’ order, the SDNY has never submitted any report disclosing its surveillance of Project Veritas’ emails to the Special Master, let alone provided the seized emails to the Special Master.

The SDNY’s final act of secrecy was seeking yet another round of renewals, prompting Microsoft to point out in a scathing unfiled motion that the government’s claims that Project Veritas might destroy evidence if the surveillance were disclosed were unsupportable.

Microsoft pointed out that the DOJ’s investigation was already public and no proof that Project Veritas would destroy evidence had been offered by the SDNY.

The SDNY’s spying campaign represents seemingly politically motivated investigation by President Biden’s Department of Justice into Project Veritas’ newsgathering activities surrounding allegations against then-candidate, Joe Biden, made by his daughter, Ashley Biden, in her diary.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"This is a B.S. political persecution" Saagar Enjeti and Krystal Ball on #DOJSpied

Mar 25

So after literal years of lying about Russiagate, how many MSM journalists have had a SWAT raid by the FBI?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
James O'Keefe at NYYRC: "The greatest threat against Project Veritas is my own government." (2 min 40 sec):

Published on Apr 6, 2022 by Project Veritas​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Tom Fitton on why Veritas was targeted by DOJ: PV “Had Info Tied to One of Biden’s Family Members."

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
IF, enough people get behind JOK@PV and all things integral, the swampy things will destroy themselves. As they are currently doing, incidentally.

SH