• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This should be spread worldwide. Right away.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here's another version of it that's a bit longer...

Sen. Lisa Murkowski Secret Support of Ranked Voting EXPOSED "She stayed quiet...She supports it” (4 min 56 sec):

Published on Aug 10, 2022 by Project Veritas Action​

If YouTube removes the video, it's also on Rumble:

Project Veritas: Staffers claim Sen. Lisa Murkowski secretly supported ranked voting system in Alaska to ensure election victory (4 min 56 sec):​
Published August 10, 2022 by The Post Millennial Clips​
-----

And they confront Senator Murkowski...

Project Veritas Confronts Sen Murkowski On Secret Plan To Get Re-elected (2 min 19 sec):​
Published August 10, 2022 by Mr Producer Media​

Last edited:

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If YouTube removes the video, it's also on Rumble:

Project Veritas: Staffers claim Sen. Lisa Murkowski secretly supported ranked voting system in Alaska to ensure election victory (4 min 56 sec):​
Published August 10, 2022 by The Post Millennial Clips​
-----

And they confront Senator Murkowski...

Project Veritas Confronts Sen Murkowski On Secret Plan To Get Re-elected (2 min 19 sec):​
Published August 10, 2022 by Mr Producer Media​
They plead the Sgt. Schulz....I know NUTH....ING!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
James O'Keefe needs to really watch his back before they Shinze Abe him.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CRIMINALS

FBI Sets Sights on James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas with Ashley Biden Diary Conviction​

JamesOKeefeACORNDoc
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
JOEL B. POLLAK25 Aug 2022

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) intends to use the guilty plea of two defendants Thursday over the theft of Ashley Biden’s diary to pursue journalist James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, which reportedly gave the diary to law enforcement in 2020.
On Friday, Robert Kurlander, 58, and Aimee Harris, 40, pleaded guilty to stealing the diary of the presidential daughter, which included claims of inappropriate behavior by President Joe Biden, and conspiring to sell it to Project Veritas for $40,000.
Ashley Biden had reportedly left her diary at the home of a friend before it was sold to Project Veritas. As Breitbart News previously reported, the FBI raided O’Keefe’s private residence in November 2021, looking for clues. O’Keefe said that Project Veritas was not involved in any theft, and obtained the diary legally. He also emphasized that Project Veritas did not publish the contents of the diary, but instead had delivered it to law enforcement. (Portions were published elsewhere.)
The New York Times reported Thursday that Kurlander promised to help the FBI investigate O’Keefe and Project Veritas:
Aimee Harris, 40, and Robert Kurlander, 58, admitted they took part in a conspiracy to transport stolen materials from Florida, where Ms. Biden had been living, to New York, where Project Veritas has its headquarters.
Prosecutors said Mr. Kurlander agreed as part of a plea deal to cooperate with the Justice Department’s investigation into how the diary was acquired by Project Veritas, whose deceptive operations against liberal groups and traditional news organizations made it a favorite of former President Donald J. Trump.

The U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan began the investigation in late October 2020, after it was alerted by Ms. Biden’s lawyers that Project Veritas had demanded an interview with her father about the contents of the diary, which included embarrassing disclosures about them.
First Amendment jurisprudence has established that news organizations cannot be prosecuted just because they publish materials that may have been obtained illegally — as long as they were not involved in the unlawful process of obtaining them.
The key point of contention in the investigation may turn out to be whether Project Veritas was involved in instigating the theft of the diary, or if it simply obtained the diary independently of the process through which it was unlawfully obtained.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the fight is not about the content but about the possession of the content....

go figure

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the fight is not about the content but about the possession of the content....

go figure
Sure has a laptop vibe to it.................

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Video at link

TSC part 1 thumb

AUGUST 30, 2022

EXPOSED: Greenwich CT Assistant Principal’s Hiring Discrimination Ensures ‘Subtle’ Child Indoctrination; ‘You Don’t Hire’ Catholics Because They Are More ‘Conservative’ … ‘Progressive Teachers’ Are ‘Savvy About Delivering a Democratic Message’​

• Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School: “Believe it or not, the open-minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.”
  • Boland: “So, it's subtle. They [teachers I hire] will never say, ‘Oh, this is [a] liberal or a Democratic way of doing this.’ They'll just make that the norm -- and this is how we handle things, it's subtle…That's how you get away with it.”
  • Boland: “The conservative [teacher], who is stuck in her ways. I’ll never be able to fire her, and I’ll never be able to change her. So, I make an impact with the next teacher I hire.”
  • Boland: “Protestants in this area [of Connecticut] are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic -- conservative…You don’t hire them.”
  • Boland: “If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed -- you can never change their mindset.”
  • Boland: “For one position, I think we had 30 applicants. So out of all those applicants, I don’t think I interviewed anybody over the [age] of 30…the older you get, the more set in your ways -- the more conservative you get.”
  • Connecticut Law, Section 46A-60B1, specifically bars discriminatory employment practices. A violation occurs if anyone refuses to hire or employ people “because of the individual’s race, color, religious creed, age, sex, gender identity or expression.”
[Greenwich, Conn. – Aug. 30, 2022] Project Veritas released the first video in its newly launched Education Series today exposing a senior official at a prominent public school.

Jeremy Boland, who serves as Cos Cob Elementary School’s Assistant Principal, was recorded bragging about how he oversees the hiring of teachers who will disseminate “progressive” political ideas in the classrooms:

Boland: You’re teaching them [children] how to think. That’s it. It doesn’t matter what they think about. If they think about it in a logical progressive way, that becomes their habit.
Veritas Journalist: So, you kind of like, gear them to think in a more liberal way?
Boland: Mm-hmm. Believe it or not, the open minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.
The school administrator noted it is difficult to terminate an employed teacher, so his focus is on who to onboard next:

Boland: Remember that teacher I was talking about before? The forty-year-old? I’ll never change that teacher.
Veritas Journalist: You’re what?
Boland: I’ll never be able to change that teacher.
Veritas Journalist: Which one?
Boland: The conservative one, who is stuck in her ways. I’ll never be able to fire her, and I’ll never be able to change her. So, I make an impact with the next teacher I hire. So, my instinct for hiring -- I’ve hired maybe four or five people. They’re pretty good.
Veritas Journalist: Okay.
Boland: So, that’s where I make my impact.
He explains to the Veritas journalist how the teachers he hires will advance his political and ideological objectives:

Boland: So, it's subtle. They [teachers I hire] will never say, “Oh, this is [a] liberal or a Democratic way of doing this.” They'll just make that the norm. And this is how we handle things, it's subtle.
Veritas Journalist: And that's how you get away with it?
Boland: That's how you get away with it.
Veritas Journalist: And how do you make sure the parents don't find out?
Boland: They can find out, so long as you never mention [the] politics of it.
The Assistant Principal is clear about how he judges a prospective teacher who sympathizes, in a hypothetical scenario, with parents during the interview process:

Veritas Journalist: Okay, so someone sides with the parent, then what?
Boland: You let them explain, and then you move on to the next question.
Veritas Journalist: But then eventually [what is] the outcome of that?
Boland: They don’t get the job.
Transgender ideology in school was also an issue discussed in the video. It has been a controversial topic, especially amongst parents, in recent years.

On this matter, Boland affirms that any teacher who refuses to acknowledge a child’s gender preferences has no place in his Elementary School.

“So, if you have someone [teacher] who is hardcore religious or hardcore conservative, they will probably say something detrimental to the effect, ‘Well, I don’t think kids have enough knowledge to make that decision [gender identity] at this age,’” Boland said.

“You’re out. You’re done,” he concluded.

Boland admitted to the Veritas journalist that he discriminates against potential hires based on their religion:

Boland: I’m not a huge expert on religion, but Protestants in this area [of Connecticut] are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic -- conservative.
Veritas Journalist: Oh, so then what do you do with the Catholics? If you find out someone is Catholic, then what?
Boland: You don’t hire them.
Veritas Journalist: So, would you ever hire a Catholic then?
Boland: No, I don’t want to…Because if someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like they’re brainwashed. You can never change their mindset. So, when you ask them to consider something new, like a new opportunity, or “you have to think about this differently,” they’re stuck -- just rigid.
The Elementary School administrator goes on to say that he discriminates against older individuals as well.

“I need younger [teachers]. So, because Greenwich pays very well, you get teachers from other districts who have been there for a long time, that want to come to Greenwich. But if they’re older, I’m not allowed to do that -- I can’t tell them, ‘I’m not interviewing you because you’re older.’ I just don’t interview them. So, for one position, I think we had 30 applicants. So out of all those applicants, I don’t think I interviewed anybody over the [age] of 30…Because sometimes the older you get, the more set in your ways, the more conservative you get.”

About Project Veritas

James O'Keefe established Project Veritas in 2010 as a non-profit journalism enterprise to continue his undercover reporting work. Today, Project Veritas investigates and exposes corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions to achieve a more ethical and transparent society and to engage in litigation to: protect, defend and expand human and civil rights secured by law, specifically First Amendment rights including promoting the free exchange of ideas in a digital world; combat and defeat censorship of any ideology; promote truthful reporting; and defend freedom of speech and association issues including the right to anonymity. O'Keefe serves as the CEO and Chairman of the Board so that he can continue to lead and teach his fellow journalists, as well as protect and nurture the Project Veritas culture.

Project Veritas is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Project Veritas does not advocate specific resolutions to the issues raised through its investigations.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I still say O'keefe better have amazing security protocols in place.
Funny I think the principal might be in greater need. Can't wait until the next school board meeting.
At some point these people will end up being floaters. There is no place for him in our society along with all the teachers he "hired".

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Another asshole

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Getting harder and harder to ignore.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Far more entertaining than Congresswoman MTG hate calls.
The loving tolerable radical tards strike again.

Now they were very disturbing.

SH

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's too bad they can't be removed by the people. Grabbed by the collar and tossed out on their ear.

MUST WATCH: Brave Parents Are FURIOUS at Cos Cob Public School Board Members Over Jeremy Boland​