• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Project Veritas Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Anderson-Vanderbilt-Cooper-childhood.jpg
gotta do a search?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Project Veritas SUES CNN After Host Said Twitter Ban Was Result Of ‘Misinformation’ Crackdown​

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Joe Rogan credits Veritas’ undercover tapes for showing how CNN has ‘Lost the ethics of journalism’​

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LEGAL UPDATE: NYT FORCED by court to ANSWER Veritas's defamation allegations, STUNNING Admissions​

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Making em squirm

CNN Host Ana Cabrera REFUSES To Answer Questions Over Malicious ON-AIR Reporting About Veritas

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
These Patriots keep me hoping... Thanks for the updates!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

President Trump on #ExposeCNN: "I think the guys at Project Veritas have done a tremendous service"​

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Alex Jones calls Project Veritas the “number one journalistic organization in the world”​

And the Epoch times and NDT, Skynews Australia and Beyond the noise, are also worth a hit.

SH

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Maybe the FBI should investigate him as well.
Maybe the FBI, NSA and the CIA itself will be investigated in due time by Sir Donald and the military itself? Its all hanging on Maricopa Country atm, and where the ball rolls from here will have to be strategic. Democrats upping the ante, the recent raid on Rudy's office raided no doubt by a running scared, shut down Democratic influence?

SH

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
<----- this is me not holding my breath anymore. The GOP swamp rats don't want the ship to sink. 50% of America doesn't care if CNN/CBS/Et al lie. The other 50% don't care ENOUGH about what's going on...and if they do, they get categorized a "treasonous seditionist".

We're past the point where voting can fix this system.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
<----- this is me not holding my breath anymore. The GOP swamp rats don't want the ship to sink. 50% of America doesn't care if CNN/CBS/Et al lie. The other 50% don't care ENOUGH about what's going on...and if they do, they get categorized a "treasonous seditionist".

We're past the point where voting can fix this system.
"Bulkship" crensh, 50% is what they want you to think. We are the majority by FAR

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You have more faith in humanity than I do.
Sadly, my faith in humanity has dwindled to barely a whisper now. What I've learned about my fellow humans throughout my lifetime is sometimes miraculous and amazing but, most times, horrifying and repulsive!

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You have more faith in humanity than I do.
This maybe true but my statement is based on reality, not the fake news propaganda.

Oz2.jpg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

AT&T CEO Responds to Question on #ExposeCNN Videos at Company's Annual Shareholders Meeting​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Project Veritas & Judicial Watch... the last bastions of Patriotic Truth Searchers in America...

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

OLIGARCHY WORLD PREMIERE NOON TOMORROW​

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

OLIGARCHY WORLD PREMIERE NOON TOMORROW​

Hi Misty

Subbed to all Project Veritas content and really looking forward to this one. Gonna be a doozy.

SH

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

AT&T CEO Responds to Question on #ExposeCNN Videos at Company's Annual Shareholders Meeting​

That was some high grade bull shit spewed out in that one minute. If I was a gardener I'd mixed that shit in Miracle Grow has nothing on him.
I guess that is why he makes the big bucks, turning chicken shit into chicken salad that his follower would eat and lick the plate clean.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That was some high grade bull shit spewed out in that one minute. If I was a gardener I'd mixed that shit in Miracle Grow has nothing on him.
I guess that is why he makes the big bucks, turning chicken shit into chicken salad that his follower would eat and lick the plate clean.
Lol

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Project Veritas - OLIGARCHY (Official Video)​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Downloaded ... and the nex vid was kewl =

and this

and this

and this

The problem with "corrections" and "retractions" is that they're printed in small print on page 6.... whereas the SLANDER was on PAGE ONE...

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Not dancing on egg shells LOL. This video was a blatant message to all things fake.

SH

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Downloaded ... and the nex vid was kewl =

and this

and this

and this

The problem with "corrections" and "retractions" is that they're printed in small print on page 6.... whereas the SLANDER was on PAGE ONE...
Thank you Dacrunch,

What with false media about the AZ ballot count being concluded when, the count will take as long as it takes, regardless of previous attempts for the Dems to sabotage the audit, and with Texas having a 70% landslide at ridding CRT and woke programs out of schools, the USA has shown its determination to cut through the garbage and see the light. So proud of you guys for standing up for what is right. And then we have the mighty Constitutional abiding Rep Tx Senator Ted Cruz, and PV exposing nefarious media dealings with the Democratic overlords, and then we have Rep Rand Paul and Con Rep Jim Jordan hounding Fauci the Fraud., hence, things are getting very interesting. You Patriots are turning the tide. Newsome recalled, Cuomo being called for impeachment, and an absolute shambolic expose' on the hypocrisy of the left, whilst practicing projection, are finding themselves falling into their own hypocritical trap. The despicable conduct of Dem Maxine Waters and the riots and damage from Dem backed Antifa and BLM have reached tipping point. When the DOJ busted Rudy, he actually offered all electronic devices including Hunter Biden's incriminating HDD, but no, the DOJ was instructed to search Rudy only. Ivanka Trump is apparently next on the Democratic vindictive hit list.

How nice would it be, to understand that all these vindictive maladies from the Democrats is really a manifestation of their real fear for Republicans and D.J.Trump? I sincerely hope the AZ ballot audit exposes massive irregularities, and serves as a precedent for all other states and counties to follow suit, and D.J.Trump is eventually reinstated into the WH by default.

There is, and has always been a strong sense and understanding that we are going to see a lot of evil and traitorous public officials being pulled from homes and buildings in the near future.

God Bless the fine, upright and moral people of America. Stay informed, stay safe and stay free as God intends.

Love from Australia.

SH