• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Proof of Ancient High Technology at the Serapeum of Saqqara, Egypt. Chapter 1!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good series.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Always enjoy this stuff. Why go through all the trouble to make these granite boxes and leave them empty? What do the inscriptions mean? Were they all etched eons afterward by the Egyptians? This may have been a high school class of stone masons and these were the final exam projects...just like our wood shop class...their fit and finish was a bit tighter.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Always enjoy this stuff. Why go through all the trouble to make these granite boxes and leave them empty? What do the inscriptions mean? Were they all etched eons afterward by the Egyptians? This may have been a high school class of stone masons and these were the final exam projects...just like our wood shop class...their fit and finish was a bit tighter.
There are a lot of artifacts that historians simply gloss over or ignore because they can't explain them. One of my favorite habits is for historians to almost automatically make the assumption that any/all ancient structures were "religious" in nature. It's like they give them no credit beyond hysterical shaking with fear at the "gods".

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In video 1 he said there would be 4 chapters but there's actually 5. Here's the 5th

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nah, only 4 and the same images over and over and over, and no conclusion.

Stupendis effort but "we have some unexplainable smooth stuff, quite deep", should have sufficed.

Goes no where near explaining anything.

Any case, just my observation.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wonder if the air is cool in those pyramids? I supposed they could be a good way to escape the heat.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
'crete

Concrete and hours of hand sanding

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
He's a pretty new channel and does a very good job with the videography IMO. Better than most

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
'crete

Concrete and hours of hand sanding
Does concrete have the crystalline structure of natural rock? If not, wouldn't it be easy to tell if it's rock or not?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't know, but there are not enough 185 pound men who could lug those coffins and place them where they are let alone lift the lids in place

There were no aliens so, that doesn't leave many options and mankind had so much time on their hands back then, it wouldn't be a big stretch to think they discovered how to make concrete in some fashion or another

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There isn't. If it were concrete, it'd be painfully obvious to even armchair geologists.

but there are not enough 185 pound men who could lug those coffins and place them where they are let alone lift the lids in place
True dat'.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Remember there were giants in those days and after too. Even the neANDERTHALS WERE STRONGER THAN US. FOR THAT FACT 200 YEARS AGO MEN ON AVERAGE WERE MUCH STRONGER FROM DOING MANUL LABOR 8-12 HRS A DAY ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
SORRY BOUT THE CAPS LOCK. I'm all thumbs tonight LOL.

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
I wonder if the air is cool in those pyramids? I supposed they could be a good way to escape the heat.
ive been in the 3rd pyramid. menkaure. its hot as hell in there. i also got to climb it. it cost 30 dollars at 5:30 pm. my guide said if it was noon it would have cost 100 dollars as there are more guards to pay off.