• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Protest thread

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wanted to start a separate thread for protests so they don't get lost. Unless people are watching Twitter they are not aware of the massive protests worldwide because they are being blocked on mainstream media including Fox news and youtube. I'm not sure how much longer people will be able to use sites like Twitter and FB to organize these protests as the goal seems to keep people from communicating. I think many of us are overwhelmed and numb and feel helpless at what's going on. I'm guessing this is the same sense of disbelief people in Europe felt as they watched Hilter take over.

We had a local protest at the Wake county school board meeting last night as they refuse to let the children stop wearing masks to school. In many ways the mask issue has been a blessing because it has caused parents to wake up, organize and become involved. There were about 200 protesters there last night but the media says it was 100. I got a chance to talk to many like minded parents and grandparents last night. I wanted to let everyone know we are not alone. From what I saw last night people are very aware of what the agenda is for vaccination and vaccine passport. People are ANGRY and as they lose their jobs and homes violence is going to erupt. I was pleased to see many men turn out last night. So far its been the Moms getting stuff moving. Things stayed civil last night until they stopped allowing people in the meeting as seats vacated as is protocol for these meetings. Parents got mad it got loud and they brought in one police officer who obviously did not want to be there and looked like he would have preferred joining the protest. I got to talk to people from all walks of life last night including a banker and a man who works in a lab and tests for the Delta variant. His take on the Delta variant is it real but its not common and its mild. He said there will be many more variants. The banker filled me in on what's going on in his big bank and brought some insight into the end game. In his opinion the rush we see to get these vaccines accomplished is about getting the vaccine passport out as quickly as possible so they have a way to control our money once the financial reset and digital currency comes.

Is there any stopping this? I don't know. I know we have to try and for those who feel moved look to your local level as a place to start. Its overwhelming and you have to connect with like minded people or lose your mind. The banker fellow I talked to told me his neighborhood is filled with BLM and pollical signs and his neighbors know his views and are already shunning him. I thought of Oldmansmiths post last night and how isolated some of us here are feeling. Here are some pics and the news clip from last night. It was small as these things go but this is how resistance starts.

a.jpg
1.jpg
9.jpg

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this is going on in London, Greece and France.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wanted to start a separate thread for protests so they don't get lost. Unless people are watching Twitter they are not aware of the massive protests worldwide because they are being blocked on mainstream media including Fox news and youtube. I'm not sure how much longer people will be able to use sites like Twitter and FB to organize these protests as the goal seems to keep people from communicating. I think many of us are overwhelmed and numb and feel helpless at what's going on. I'm guessing this is the same sense of disbelief people in Europe felt as they watched Hilter take over.

We had a local protest at the Wake county school board meeting last night as they refuse to let the children stop wearing masks to school. In many ways the mask issue has been a blessing because it has caused parents to wake up, organize and become involved. There were about 200 protesters there last night but the media says it was 100. I got a chance to talk to many like minded parents and grandparents last night. I wanted to let everyone know we are not alone. From what I saw last night people are very aware of what the agenda is for vaccination and vaccine passport. People are ANGRY and as they lose their jobs and homes violence is going to erupt. I was pleased to see many men turn out last night. So far its been the Moms getting stuff moving. Things stayed civil last night until they stopped allowing people in the meeting as seats vacated as is protocol for these meetings. Parents got mad it got loud and they brought in one police officer who obviously did not want to be there and looked like he would have preferred joining the protest. I got to talk to people from all walks of life last night including a banker and a man who works in a lab and tests for the Delta variant. His take on the Delta variant is it real but its not common and its mild. He said there will be many more variants. The banker filled me in on what's going on in his big bank and brought some insight into the end game. In his opinion the rush we see to get these vaccines accomplished is about getting the vaccine passport out as quickly as possible so they have a way to control our money once the financial reset and digital currency comes.

Is there any stopping this? I don't know. I know we have to try and for those who feel moved look to your local level as a place to start. Its overwhelming and you have to connect with like minded people or lose your mind. The banker fellow I talked to told me his neighborhood is filled with BLM and pollical signs and his neighbors know his views and are already shunning him. I thought of Oldmansmiths post last night and how isolated some of us here are feeling. Here are some pics and the news clip from last night. It was small as these things go but this is how resistance starts.

View attachment 218654View attachment 218655View attachment 218656
The Great Awakening is afoot, and we are leading the front.

Screenshot_20210721-083040~2.png

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Great Awakening is afoot, and we are leading the front.

View attachment 218660
Yes, like it or not there are rules to good protests and you need strong leaders who can control the group. They almost screwed up last night. An elderly man came over and told the crowd they were being set up by the press and to cool it, he was right. I realized last night how easy it is to try and categorize people. Not every Doctor, Politician, Banker and Lawyer are sold out. There are ones fighting and these people need our help even if its just in the way of donations. I always said we might be very surprised who stands shoulder to shoulder with us as the ship goes down. Whatever that elusive thing is that allows people to see truth is it transcends all walks of life. The people we might least expect may be there in the end.
I do have to add this though. I thought of all you guys here on GIM with a giggle last night. The cartoons about liberal woman you have posted came to mind. The women at these protests I go to are very lovely ladies. They are beautiful , feminine yet fierce. The mothers are like bears protecting their cubs. They need their men beside them. Any of the single guys looking might be pleasantly surprised :)

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lots of info on Telegram as well, Avalon, if you can find the right group.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Might include how one recalls school boards. As elected officials they aren't Gods ensconced in their positions.

I'm sure they're different in every location, but it's a start.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
When they send you crap in the mail begging for money and a prepaid envelope. Use a sharpie & write something large like NOT A PENNY UNTIL YOU FIX THE RIGGED 2020 ELECTION YOU F'ING RINO'S! Then mail it back to them at their cost.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When they send you crap in the mail begging for money and a prepaid envelope. Use a sharpie & write something large like NOT A PENNY UNTIL YOU FIX THE RIGGED 2020 ELECTION YOU F'ING RINO'S! Then mail it back to them at their cost.

tenor.gif

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sad though that the above "People United quote" = "El Pueblo, Unido, Jamas Sera Vencido" is a COMMUNIST SLOGAN....
its a start...

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
...or tape that envelope to a brick and you don't have to write anything on it. They'll figure it out. And there are some added bonuses. You make them pay a lot for shipping and you can get rid of that eye-sore brick pile stacked up behind the shed. You'll feel a whole lot better yourself too as soon as soon as the brick makes that katchunk sound in the collection box.

It'll make you laugh- Every. Time. Guaranteed.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
OMT...

I think you can still play that game even if they don't send you those prepaid envelopes. Just address that brick to yourself- even a fake address should work if you're queazy about it- and in the return address spot, put theirs. The key is; don't put any postage on it. The postal service will 'return' it every time.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
YES!!! Australia comes to life.. C'mon USA

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

This lady is SO hot. She never blinks (subliminally attractive to men), and the words to the Marseillaise are BLOODY. Like "cut the throats of your children..."

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
YES!!! Australia comes to life.. C'mon USA
One of the most surreal moments for me was going to a local protest during the kenyan years or maybe just before when commies got control.
My sign said "CONGRESS ENSLAVES AMERICA !".

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is this the same Andy Kaufman from "Taxi"?...nahhhh

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"La Manif Pour Tous" (the Demonstration for Everybody)

About 10 years ago, there were demonstrations throughout France, with over A MILLION in the Park near the Eiffel Tower.
Families, with children galore - protesting laws about "surrogate mothers for gay couples" etc...

They were gassed by the po-po... and the "official figures" were "under 100k".... and discredited by the MSM as "reactionary religious fanatics"...

Swept under the carpet, and no changes in the gov's policies...

The organizers were even hit with the "clean-up bill"...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Crush the MSM

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
About 10 years ago
Just before the plannedmic there was a huge demonstration for freedom with American flags waving all across the globe. Yellow vests in France, China waving American flags...

Covid1984 sure put a stop to all that!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Alright. Here we go. .
53B92BEA-BB46-4981-911E-9C1B4363507E.jpeg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I have already done something similar.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1627240972041.png

World

SHOCK! Protective Detail of France President ALL Resign over COVID Restrictions; will no longer protect President Macron

WORLD

NEWSDESK

24 JULY 2021

https://www.ladepeche.fr/amp/2021/07/24/non-la-garde-republicaine-ne-sest-pas-retiree-comme-laffirme-martine-wonner-9691167.php

https://news.in-24.com/news/109147.html

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
View attachment 219091

World

SHOCK! Protective Detail of France President ALL Resign over COVID Restrictions; will no longer protect President Macron

WORLD

NEWSDESK

24 JULY 2021

https://www.ladepeche.fr/amp/2021/07/24/non-la-garde-republicaine-ne-sest-pas-retiree-comme-laffirme-martine-wonner-9691167.php

:belly laugh: oh well !!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
View attachment 219091

World

WORLD

NEWSDESK

24 JULY 2021

read a headline that "debunked" that... but who knows...

Here it is =

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"No, The Republican Guard is Not Quitting, Affirmed Martine Wonner"

... "not quitting, as Martine Wonner had stated" is the correct translation

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
... "not quitting, as Martine Wonner had stated" is the correct translation

Well, I gotbthe gist of it from a French class I had over 30 years ago. Thanks.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, I gotbthe gist of it from a French class I had over 30 years ago. Thanks.
actually it was "didn't withdraw" / not "quit"... if we want to be picky...

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This is almost like the grammar police.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor