• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Protest thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
This is almost like the grammar police.

Using CLEAR LANGUAGE (spelling, choice of words, grammar) shares a CLEAR MESSAGE... which GAINS CREDIBILITY rather than GETTING DISMISSED INSTANTLY AS UNEDUCATED GIBBERISH.... even when the "intent" was totally "justified"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Heading out for a protest at Duke Hospital. Ill post some pics tonight. This will be a very behaved medical crowd so it will be very civil.
Here is my sign :) My granddaughter is coming. I wanted to make her a sign with a syringe that said "Don't shoot my Grammy" My daughter said no.. LOL

1627641525845.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IT'S AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG
NOT A VACCINE!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
uh... "systemic racism"??? (sarc)
That statue probably added a few points to this guy's IQ. Perhaps he should have passed on the protest that day and stayed home. Not my problem!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We had a demonstration at Duke Hospital. We ended up with about 150 people but the press reported a few dozen. Most Duke employees were afraid to come out so they sent family members instead. One brave Muslim woman who was a Duke worker came out in her white coat and hijab carrying her sign. Before the demonstration even started Antifa showed up. They send two black males and two white females who took hundreds of pictures of us and tried to agitate the crowd. Other Protestors knew all four of them and said they use the pics to post on a website. A fight broke out between one of the Antifa males and an old woman protestor . He made the mistake of getting a little to close to her. Not sure who touched who first but she pushed him with her flag pole. That is the type of old woman you do not mess with. A old patriot knocking on death door with little to lose. Things settled down. I talked to two news stations since the Duke employees refused to go on air. I covered the basic issues and objections and sounded sane and informed. I hope I did right by the Duke crowd since they feel threatened to speak. Once again people are getting pissed and this is not going to end to well. My understanding after talking to people today is mass demonstrations all over the state are being planned. NC is waking up.

Attachments

• 60c6760b8aa23.image.jpg
    60c6760b8aa23.image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    689.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    934 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2985.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 13

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Radio yesterday interviewed a Dr. You know death virus take the jab 24/7/365.
Caller #1. Why didn't you ask about the side effects.
Host. What side effects.
Caller #1 . Lady lost her legs. Death. People getting sick from the vaccine etc..... then cut off.
Host goes on to tell everyone it's his personal decision to protect everyone around him bla bla bla.

Caller #2. I've been getting my news from this station forever. Not it's turned into a propaganda station pushing false narratives.
Host shuts him off. Can't believe people won't get the jab. Commercial and changes subject.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Radio yesterday interviewed a Dr. You know death virus take the jab 24/7/365.
Caller #1. Why didn't you ask about the side effects.
Host. What side effects.
Caller #1 . Lady lost her legs. Death. People getting sick from the vaccine etc..... then cut off.
Host goes on to tell everyone it's his personal decision to protect everyone around him bla bla bla.

Caller #2. I've been getting my news from this station forever. Not it's turned into a propaganda station pushing false narratives.
Host shuts him off. Can't believe people won't get the jab. Commercial and changes subject.
its everywhere, every main stream TV and radio station. Nonstop, once again why are they so rushed. We have some idea of the agenda with digital passport and currency but you can feel their desperation. Like there is a date this has to be done by.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One interesting thing yesterday. I talked to three different news stations. These reporters are mostly young people. One reporters in particular struck me. A beautiful young black woman from the Durham station. I could tell there was something going on in her mind. She was very careful to present her questions in a way to make the cause look credible. After they turned the cameras off we talked. I just looked her in the eyes and told her she was my daughters age and did she understand we were out here for her and the future of her children. I asked her if she was keeping up with the digital passport stuff in the EU. She looked at me and her eyes filled with tears. She said I understand exactly what's going on, I said but you work in the belly of the beast with the media and you don't know what to do about it? She shook her head yes. I told her just like all the healthcare workers she would have choices about where she goes form here. She just shook her head. I think we are all going to be faced with some choices soon.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One interesting thing yesterday. I talked to three different news stations. These reporters are mostly young people. One reporters in particular struck me. A beautiful young black woman from the Durham station. I could tell there was something going on in her mind. She was very careful to present her questions in a way to make the cause look credible. After they turned the cameras off we talked. I just looked her in the eyes and told her she was my daughters age and did she understand we were out here for her and the future of her children. I asked her if she was keeping up with the digital passport stuff in the EU. She looked at me and her eyes filled with tears. She said I understand exactly what's going on, I said but you work in the belly of the beast with the media and you don't know what to do about it? She shook her head yes. I told her just like all the healthcare workers she would have choices about where she goes form here. She just shook her head. I think we are all going to be faced with some choices soon.
That's beautiful, Avalon.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Gilbert Collard

One of the very few politicians in France that has stood up against government tyranny for years... Of course, he's been maligned FOREVER as being "extreme-right"...

In one of his posts, a vid of an MSM "interviewer" who is trying to "corner him" by saying "So you agree with the demonstrators who wore yellow Stars of David comparing this to the Holocaust, going back to the darkest days of our history."

Yeah, right... Gotta be ready for all their attacks... AND HE WAS READY...

wjv

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
YES!!! Australia comes to life.. C'mon USA

Too bad most of them willingly handed their guns over to the government for destruction, a few years back.

wjv

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mid-Term elections. . .
don't think so... the best my little brain can come up with one of two things.

The vaccine is going to implode to the point they can't cover how sick people are getting from it. It appears since Delta loves vaxxed people there may be some validity to that.
Second it is about getting those digital covid passports out there before worldwide financial implosion. That will be the prefect time for a digital dollar , currency reset and the final takeover of the world population.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Too bad most of them willingly handed their guns over to the government for destruction, a few years back.
good for them... I would bail everyone of them out of jail if I could.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From NC Renegade:
1627828907712.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Heading to a Wake County school board protest meeting. The last one got loud. This time the pro-mask, pro- vax parents will be there to face off with anti-mask, anti vax parents. Its going to be a good one. :popcorn:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We had a demonstration at Duke Hospital. We ended up with about 150 people but the press reported a few dozen. Most Duke employees were afraid to come out so they sent family members instead. One brave Muslim woman who was a Duke worker came out in her white coat and hijab carrying her sign. Before the demonstration even started Antifa showed up. They send two black males and two white females who took hundreds of pictures of us and tried to agitate the crowd. Other Protestors knew all four of them and said they use the pics to post on a website. A fight broke out between one of the Antifa males and an old woman protestor . He made the mistake of getting a little to close to her. Not sure who touched who first but she pushed him with her flag pole. That is the type of old woman you do not mess with. A old patriot knocking on death door with little to lose. Things settled down. I talked to two news stations since the Duke employees refused to go on air. I covered the basic issues and objections and sounded sane and informed. I hope I did right by the Duke crowd since they feel threatened to speak. Once again people are getting pissed and this is not going to end to well. My understanding after talking to people today is mass demonstrations all over the state are being planned. NC is waking up.

Rhetorical question but what has pantifa to do with an anti-vax protest?

Never mind. NWO (WHO, WEF, IMF, BIS, UN etc etc) protagonists.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Rhetorical question but what has pantifa to do with an anti-vax protest?

Never mind. NWO (WHO, WEF, IMF, BIS, UN etc etc) protagonists.

Golden Regards
Uncle
they collect pics and then do that Doxing thing. Trying to find dirt on people online and then ruin their lives. Sounds really junior high doesn't it? Then they try and agitate the crowd to violence to make the group look bad.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
they collect pics and then do that Doxing thing. Trying to find dirt on people online and then ruin their lives. Sounds really junior high doesn't it? Then they try and agitate the crowd to violence to make the group look bad.
Sounds Bolshevik to me

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Sounds like a good time for a mask. That and to take their panzy little phones. Or just errr bring a bigger camera to the Dox fight.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We got rained on but not a bad crowd for a rainy day. About one fourth of the crowd were pro masks. The school board voted to keep masks. We knew they would. I got to talk to a acquaintance who is a PA for a Neuro group. I asked her what she was seeing vaccine related. She said lots of migraines, body aches just felt bad for months since vaxxed. She said she had a patient who was 77 and in such bad shape since the vax she is in bed a lot. She said the lady told she was planning on getting the booster shot....sigh. I talked to a lady and her husband and they were talking some off the wall stuff. Stuff that made us look sane. I think I might have meet the Q folks.
5.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, there is a LEGAL PROSECUTION in France against a woman who held up "an anti-semitic, hate crime" sign... But they never show the sign in ALL the MULTITUDE of MSM articles... Finally found it. It doesn't mention "JEW" anywhere... no "Star of David"... just the words "Traitors" and "BUT WHO?" (with "devil horns").

WHERE IS THERE ANYTHING "ANTI-SEMITIC" OR "HATE CRIME" ON THIS SIGN???

The "names" which some of you will recognize are politicians, public health officials, financiers, "influencers", MSM owners... who've ALL been pushing the Vaxx & Passes. So if most (if not all) HAPPEN to be Jews, it can only be a coincidence, no? Since those above categories are extremely over-represented by Jews... compared to their percentage in the population at large (1/2% in France)...

Judge for yourselves... btw... how much more of a "Peaceful Protest" can you find? Is it time for pitchforks & shovels like in 1789?

METZ sign.jpg

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We got rained on but not a bad crowd for a rainy day. About one fourth of the crowd were pro masks. The school board voted to keep masks. We knew they would. I got to talk to a acquaintance who is a PA for a Neuro group. I asked her what she was seeing vaccine related. She said lots of migraines, body aches just felt bad for months since vaxxed. She said she had a patient who was 77 and in such bad shape since the vax she is in bed a lot. She said the lady told she was planning on getting the booster shot....sigh. I talked to a lady and her husband and they were talking some off the wall stuff. Stuff that made us look sane. I think I might have meet the Q folks.View attachment 220072View attachment 220071View attachment 220070
Underwear is a necessary thing in my book.

PS Well - not actually necessary in a book, but you know what I mean.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Underwear is a necessary thing in my book.

PS Well - not actually necessary in a book, but you know what I mean.
one of the best part of Protests are the good signs. I'm making this one for the school board protest next week

1629066141608.png

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, there is a LEGAL PROSECUTION in France against a woman who held up "an anti-semitic, hate crime" sign... But they never show the sign in ALL the MULTITUDE of MSM articles... Finally found it. It doesn't mention "JEW" anywhere... no "Star of David"... just the words "Traitors" and "BUT WHO?" (with "devil horns").

WHERE IS THERE ANYTHING "ANTI-SEMITIC" OR "HATE CRIME" ON THIS SIGN???

The "names" which some of you will recognize are politicians, public health officials, financiers, "influencers", MSM owners... who've ALL been pushing the Vaxx & Passes. So if most (if not all) HAPPEN to be Jews, it can only be a coincidence, no? Since those above categories are extremely over-represented by Jews... compared to their percentage in the population at large (1/2% in France)...

Judge for yourselves... btw... how much more of a "Peaceful Protest" can you find? Is it time for pitchforks & shovels like in 1789?

View attachment 221465
I don't think they are even all Jews, are they? Schwab? Ferguson?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I don't think they are even all Jews, are they? Schwab? Ferguson?
but the list "includes Jews" - and the "list" was NEVER PUBLISHED in the MSM, nor the sign "shown"... Just the "accusations"... of "the darkest days of our history (Nazi Occupation)"... "anti-semitism" and "hate crime" - to DISCREDIT the whole "Anti-Pass" movement.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
MSM is GROSSLY UNDERESTIMATING the amounts of vaxx/pass protesters in France - in 200 cities...

BFMTV (MSNBC clone) said that in the city of Bordeaux, there were "10 protesters" today... see for yourself

Longest pedestrian street in France in Bordeaux =

10-15k in Strasbourg

Small city of Besancon

Small city of Angers

Small town of Cholet

Tens of thousands in big city of Marseille

City of Toulon

Paris

Aix-en-Provence

Narbonne

Metz

Tours

Lille

Live coverage on French RT

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
MSM is GROSSLY UNDERESTIMATING the amounts of vaxx/pass protesters in France - in 200 cities...

BFMTV said that in the city of Bordeaux, there were "10 protesters" today... see for yourself

Live coverage on French RT

This is quite encouraging. What needs to take place if we expect this revolt movement to take off is to over run the media stations, take over the airwaves and broadcast the TRUTH! Until then we'll move forward in first gear

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
This is quite encouraging. What needs to take place if we expect this revolt movement to take off is to over run the media stations, take over the airwaves and broadcast the TRUTH! Until then we'll move forward in first gear

Scheduled every Saturday.

And the President (Macron) has "decided to ignore those uneducated self-centered un-caring ignorants"...

Anti-Pass & Vaxx-Choice being portrayed as "selfish, not caring what damage they do to others"...

NO DISSENTING OPINIONS ALLOWED IN ANY OF THE PRESS OR TV etc...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In Paris demonstration by "Les Patriotes"

100k chanting

"Don't Mess With Raoult"

- the "HCQ proponent" since the beginning, who is getting SLAMMED by the "authorities" and the "big-pharma so-called doctors"...