• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Putin ! Save us ?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We need more Spirit of the Elbe today.

Elbe1.jpg

Elbe3.jpg

Elbe2.jpg

We need Trump back in the White House.
And we need the Nazis out of our government.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RubleVeuro.jpg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
In the good-old days, there used to be a large number of sub-humans in West-Berlin who continuously sang the praises of the Soviet system. Of course, they would never walk across the Gate and enter their day-dream land.
These days there are many in NATO countries who sing the praises of V.V. Putin and his Cheka system ---David Icke & Alex Jones educated them well. Of course, not one of them would vote with their feet (actually, they do vote with their feet by remaining in NATO territory).

In Putin's Moscow, the Cheka keeps an eye on you, knows where/when you get into what taxi; calls that taxi and asks the driver about your behaviour. Why does the Cheka do that ? because V.V. Putin is an opponent of WEF NWO, and he is fighting for your freedom-liberty.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am also praying
Praying to what ? Warp-Speed Trump's Kraken ?

=====================

"not one foot of American soil can ever be wrenched from the jurisdiction of the Constitution of the United States until it is baptized in fire and blood." ---July 4, 1861, U.S. House of Representatives
Shortly after that, the imperialists did unleash fire and blood, and human gore; until 600,000 were killed and the South was de-Nazified. Because no one should entertain (much less act on) the idea of national independence, sovereignty, self-determination ---everyone must submit to the Empire or be exterminated.

Like the rasputin preacher above said, everyone and everything ---from Vladivostok to Konigsberg (including Estonia, Lattvia, Lithuania), from Leningrad to Gruzia --- must be part of Pan-Slav Mother Russia and subject of the central government in Moscow.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so happy Putin's fixing Ukraine. Hoping he flattens that shit hole of a country. Make it his bitch!!! Ukraine = Putin's Bitch! Yeah baby!!!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Ministry of Truth is starting in Ukraine (5 min. mark);
THANK YOU Geo. Orwell and his 1984.
Coming to the USSA SOON!
DHS - Disinformation Department in the works under Bidet.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I agree with what Putin says in this video. It's a small part of this clip but he is correct. Americans who disagree with Putin on this point are just crazy. God help us all.

The Decay of America (11 min 55 sec):

Published on Jan 13, 2022 by Paul Joseph Watson​

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with what Putin says in this video. It's a small part of this clip but he is correct. Americans who disagree with Putin on this point are just crazy. God help us all.

The Decay of America (11 min 55 sec):

Published on Jan 13, 2022 by Paul Joseph Watson​
That was sort of interesting.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I never thought that Putin would be the voice of logic and reason and the American president would be the fool. So strange.
People in our government have obviously been lying to us. They act as if they are still in a war with the Soviet Union (which no longer exists). We shouldn't have imported Nazis into the United States after WWII.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
People in our government have obviously been lying to us. They act as if they are still in a war with the Soviet Union (which no longer exists). We shouldn't have imported Nazis into the United States after WWII.
You know what's even more amazing is that SOOOOO many people actually believe that crap! Look at the last election.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You know what's even more amazing is that SOOOOO many people actually believe that crap! Look at the last election.
The last election wasn't an election at all. It was an illusion. Corrupt Elections have been scamming us for the last hundred years at least!

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Putin & Cheka comes to town:
On this wave of terror surfed V.V. into the Kremlin. And this is the guy who will save the american village people

This is the

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So why are you afraid to answer the question ? why has Ron Paul named his son after a slut
Quite frankly, it's none of my business (nor yours) what someone names their child or their reason for doing so.
I wonder why are you so obsessed with someone you do not agree with.
No need to answer as I really do not care.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You mistake Trump's kraken for god.

So why are you afraid to answer the question ? why has Ron Paul named his son after a slut

Shaming someone for the sexual habits. Not very woke of you. Your superiors may not be happy.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Have you seen a German proudly commemorationg the deeds of his Nazi ancestors ? For 80 years now, they have been ashamed of them.
Similarly, the grand-children of today's Russian soldiers in Ukraine will be ashamed of the deed of their grand-fathers.

1651610890_rashist.jpg

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I never thought that Putin would be the voice of logic and reason and the American president would be the fool. So strange.
The pendulum swings.

We imported Marxists and Marxist institutions (the Frankfurt School) a century ago, and foolishly let it flourish. Meantime the Soviet Union continued on to its natural end, the end of all collectivist societies - collapse. It would have happened fifty years earlier, but that we bailed them out twice - with Lend-Lease, in the war, and then with Nixon's grain "sale" (giveaway) of wheat in the 1970s.

FWIW, Nixon, who cultivated the image of a Cold Warrior and Red-fighter, was in fact fascinated with both the USSR and Maoist China. He was one of them, and was trying to hide his true interest with distracting statements and posturing.

The Soviet Union finally fell. And everyone was delighted, except a generation of old Soviet subjects who didn't know how to care for themselves. They're mostly dead now, 32 years later. So, the Russians have had enough of Marx and Lenin and Stalin and all that Marxist claptrap.

NOT so the Red-Diaper Babies, born of the Eastern European immigrants and their Frankfurt School. THEY have never SEEN Utopia, and they WANT it.

Now they're gonna impose it on us.

Putin is no democrat. He's no lover of freedom, but it's becoming obvious, he is not a Marxist, and he is not an imperialist war-monger. He's acting rationally and cautiously.

NOT so our own Deep State and the brain-dead puppet they hide behind, as they move him into foolish declarations and actions.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
short answer, long answer

Attachments

• putinWar.jpg
    putinWar.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 8

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Putin is no democrat. He's no lover of freedom, but it's becoming obvious, he is not a Marxist, and he is not an imperialist war-monger. He's acting rationally and cautiously.
Outright took over Chechnya and installed a puppet, stole significant land from Georgia, annexed Crimea and portion of Donbass and wants to grab more land in Ukraine. I'm not sure how grabbing land from multiple countries isn't considered imperialism.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Crimea was originally part of Russia, it was given to Ukraine under the Soviet Union. The people speak Russian, and identify as Russian. Not defending Russia in general but Crimea is a non issue as far as I’m concerned.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure how grabbing land from multiple countries isn't considered imperialism.
Where has Russia established provincial or satellite government?

You understand the difference between a "police action" - as was done in Grenada; as we tried to do (undercut by the Brightest-And-Best) in Vietnam.

Russia has a neo-Nazi faction growing on the border - and living off the American CDC money, connected to those weapons labs. They're going in; cleaning up. Were this a conquest of land, it would have been MUCH more aggressive and immediately established Russian governments.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Have you seen a German proudly commemorationg the deeds of his Nazi ancestors ? For 80 years now, they have been ashamed of them.
Similarly, the grand-children of today's Russian soldiers in Ukraine will be ashamed of the deed of their grand-fathers.

View attachment 257481
You can read and understand what is said in that article?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Outright took over Chechnya and installed a puppet, stole significant land from Georgia, annexed Crimea and portion of Donbass and wants to grab more land in Ukraine. I'm not sure how grabbing land from multiple countries isn't considered imperialism.
It is Protectionism. The West NEVER did what they agreed to in the Minsk Accords after years of Russian complaints of inactivity.
The West has cattle prodded Russia into this action.
And now others smell blood in the water and want their historic territories back too.
Agree Putin is no school boy but he is on the right side of protecting his people with a buffer zone. AFAIC / YMMV

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
“annexed Crimea”

83% voted with 97% of those in favor of becoming a Crimean Republic. Was the vote rigged?

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
“annexed Crimea”

83% voted with 97% of those in favor of becoming a Crimean Republic. Was the vote rigged?
Obviously...you can't get 97% of people to agree that water is wet - never mind 3+ ethnic minorities.

Russia's elections are a joke - there's no opposition party.

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agree 100 percent!
I say this as a U.S. citizen, for shame mr. Putin, FOR SHAME!

Mr. Putin! Release those J6th protestors from your GULAGS now!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Obviously...you can't get 97% of people to agree that water is wet - never mind 3+ ethnic minorities.

Many of us thought that of their economy, as well.

Turns out while the Chin CCP was putting 110 percent of their effort into making ripoff crap for Western markets, and making it MORE of a ripoff...Russia was actually developing petroleum and mining industries.

We don't hear so much about Russian Social Credit Scores, or of unhappy or Gulag'd Russians, at this point. Yeah, they drive their old Ladas a bit harshly. Cultural shifts take time, and we're only 30 years from Russia's liberation.

I don't know what the parties are in Russia. The Communist Party doesn't appear to be very active, these days. But the old days of one-candidate elections, with dissenters sent to Siberia...those seem to be gone.

InsertUserNameHere

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Putin needs to be executed for his war crimes. Which is not happening because the EU is a bunch of cowards. Putin's chances of ending in the gallows will slightly increase if Trump wins in 2024, but I'm skeptical.
The EU is only bold when it comes to cursing Israel for defending their people from terrorists. They deserve Putin

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Putin needs to be executed for his war crimes. Which is not happening because the EU is a bunch of cowards. Putin's chances of ending in the gallows will slightly increase if Trump wins in 2024, but I'm skeptical.
The EU is only bold when it comes to cursing Israel for defending their people from terrorists. They deserve Putin
No.

Do some more researching.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

InsertUserNameHere

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't know him but I'll be happy to share with him what I know if it's of interest

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score