• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Q ANON DROPS...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEIR EYES???

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Down the Wabbit hole!........

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The more we learn about what is really going on, the creepier it gets.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"How does one obtain Adrenochrome?" that's the question needing to be answered...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
To get Adrenochrome, you need to finish your pizza first

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Part II

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Please tell me I'm wrong, but I think I read that they're drinking the blood of sacrificial children to obtain adrenochrome. It's hideous.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Please tell me I'm wrong, but I think I read that they're drinking the blood of sacrificial children to obtain adrenochrome. It's hideous.
I don't think they're drinking it so, that takes some medical devices, tubing, bags
Being transported around the world by the Red Cross

there's so much more, I'm still digesting myself

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And tossing in adrenal and pineal glands for extra punch. :Yuck:

A couple days ago someone was talking about the *ancient Hawaiians having developed a taste for roasted brown toddler. :thumbs down:

* something like that

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Red Cross, pineal gland etc...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
HEK CELLS, WALNUT SAUCE, GAB: Q ANONS DROPPED MEMES WITH SHOCKING INFORMATION

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't think they're drinking it so, that takes some medical devices, tubing, bags
Being transported around the world by the Red Cross

there's so much more, I'm still digesting myself
Apparently "walnut sauce" is the concoction mentioned in my previous post.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stars and elites are involved - Clintons, UK Royal Family, Rothchilds and who I believe leads and controls them all - The Pope.. Just my opinion

These people worship Satan.. This upper echelon of pedo- cannibals will be the last to fall after the minions have fallen and testify..
It is said that the greatest and most powerful thing that Satan can do is make us believe he does not exist.
The masses look to and worship Hollywood stars that have Satanic tattoos and symbols and show them off to us. They are real and no one believes it. They were laughing at us and thinking they were protected. They use fear to control and now it is they who are afraid and it is showing! Their hubris will be their downfall..
Who sits on that throne IMO is..

This event will wake up almost everyone. When you see Hillary go down for this and hung on a rope for the world to see.. Big wake up call!

PopeGoldenThronePrayNeedy.jpg

Last edited:

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

One of his most famous drug references was the passage in Fear and Loathing with adrenochrome. To see the importance of Thompson’s description upon the history of the drug, and the relative lack of knowledge surrounding it, one must simple Google it. There is very little known about the substance, and it remains uncontrolled in the United States. According to Terry Gilliam, director of the movie, adrenocrome was an invention by Thompson, and consequently both the book and movie portray a fictional drug.[15] However, unknown to Gilliam, but presumably known to Thompson, the drug exists. Its effects, however, are known, and the method of its production is fictionalised in both the book and the movie. For a start, adrenochrone is produced not through the extraction of a human pineal gland, but rather through the oxidation of epinephrine.[16] The effects of adrenochrome are also debated, as some scientists believe it to be hallucinogenic and others don’t. Perhaps Thompson heard of the drug through Aldous Huxley’s Doors of Perception. http://www.beatdom.com/fact-and-fiction-in-fear-and-loathing/

Last edited:

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Do you recall who authored it?
I don't even remember the name of it. An obscure paperback that I bought at a garage sale for $.25. That's where I got all my books then. It was about a bunch of elderly, but very healthy people who drained the blood of young healthy people after kidnapping them to preserve their youth. It had something to do with these older people running I think.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't even remember the name of it. An obscure paperback that I bought at a garage sale for $.25. That's where I got all my books then. It was about a bunch of elderly, but very healthy people who drained the blood of young healthy people after kidnapping them to preserve their youth. It had something to do with these older people running I think.
Tried to find it in "out of print books"...not available.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If this behavior is addictive, some of these creatures will become unstable as their sources becomes diminished

If so, they'll either seek a replacement source or they will lash out in unpredictable ways

there will be new avenues to pursue as their actions will leave distinct trails of evidence

who knows, maybe some of them will simply go 5150 and off themselves with a pneumatic nail gun saving their own cabal a lot of time and money deflecting from the actions of some of it's members

(get it sotero? clinton?)

that's not really what I want but, who's to say a little help wouldn't be appreciated :dog:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is the disease that some claim Hitllery Rodeemhard Cliton has. Thus explaining her behavior. (note for Shootist- This is why so many are keeping close tabs on her falls etc.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Kuru (disease)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kuru is a very rare, incurable neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea.

Kuru is caused by the transmission of abnormally folded prion proteins, which leads to symptoms such as tremors, loss of coordination, and neurodegeneration.

The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria("to shake"),[1] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease and kúru itself means "trembling".[2] It is also known as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter which are a symptom of the disease.

It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism.

Deceased family members were traditionally cooked and eaten, which was thought to help free the spirit of the dead.[3] Women and children usually consumed the brain, the organ in which infectious prions were most concentrated, thus allowing for transmission of kuru. The disease was therefore more prevalent among women and children.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If true that Hillary actually had Kuru, at some point, probably early on, if Hillary had actually won, the only way she would have been able to serve would be to have a wooden stick shoved up her ass so she could stand up to the microphone, aka FDR, act like she's pointing erractically at things for particular reasons, deliver her rhetoric speeches, while in the interim, her aids would dispense with the attitude, all the while laughing

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
LOL

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
This is the disease that some claim Hitllery Rodeemhard Cliton has. Thus explaining her behavior. (note for Shootist- This is why so many are keeping close tabs on her falls etc.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Kuru (disease)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kuru is a very rare, incurable neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea.

Kuru is caused by the transmission of abnormally folded prion proteins, which leads to symptoms such as tremors, loss of coordination, and neurodegeneration.

The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria("to shake"),[1] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease and kúru itself means "trembling".[2] It is also known as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter which are a symptom of the disease.

It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism.

Deceased family members were traditionally cooked and eaten, which was thought to help free the spirit of the dead.[3] Women and children usually consumed the brain, the organ in which infectious prions were most concentrated, thus allowing for transmission of kuru. The disease was therefore more prevalent among women and children.
So Hillary has Variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (vCJD) that produces numerous widespread kuru-type amyloid plaques surrounded by vacuoles in both the cerebellum and cerebrum? From the allegorical evidence I'd have to say you have a strong case.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Wow...... even I'm having a hard time with all of this.
I'm calling b.s., it is said women live on average about 3 yrs longer then men, the reason being their menstration cycle flows old blood out then replaces the menstrating blood with new blood the body produces. This new blood over decades of monthly menstration supposedly adds on average a couple years of life span.

I'm not a MD, but still dont see how whole blood replacements from young people will increase lifespan.... if this was true, there would be no way to contain the info, Doctors, drug companies, black marketers, etc. would be fully exploiting the "miracle of blood transfusions." A new market would rise up with profiteers paying top dollar for donors & sellers of their blood that meet certain criteria.

These people dont need slaves, kidnapped victims, etc. to acquire such new "young blood" transfusions, there are plenty of third world countries to easily find the blood, etc...

Looks like fake news nonsense to me.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is either click bait or just fake news as BB pointed out. If this is from Q it just shows that Q is getting desperate to find some info on anything and just adds to the lack of credibility of Q.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Who knows the truth anymore? But a heart would receive blood transfusions, right?

https://worldtruth.tv/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

David Rockefeller, the last surviving grandchild of John D. Rockefeller and Laura Spelman Rockefeller, died today at the age of 101. His death renewed interest in a conspiracy theory that circulated in the past, suggesting he had numerous heart transplants in order to extend his life. But is there any truth to that theory?

It turns out that there’s not much fact behind the rumor.

Medical records are private, and the the original source behind the rumor was a satirical site. Here are more details about how it got started:

The transplant rumor gained steam when it was reported by a publication called AnonHQ, which claimed in its original version of the story that he had seven transplants, “according to sources.” However, AnonHQ later added an update, backing away from the claim. AnonHQ noted that the very first claim about Rockefeller’s transplant came from World News Daily Report, a publication with a history of publishing satire. (Right now, the site’s front page has a story that reads: “Morgue employee cremated by mistake while taking a nap.” And if you go to their disclaimer section, they write: “WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.”)

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Well, heart transplants aren' t very conspiratorial and Rockefeller certainly had the money for one or two, if he needed them.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm calling b.s., it is said women live on average about 3 yrs longer then men, the reason being their menstration cycle flows old blood out then replaces the menstrating blood with new blood the body produces. This new blood over decades of monthly menstration supposedly adds on average a couple years of life span.

I'm not a MD, but still dont see how whole blood replacements from young people will increase lifespan.... if this was true, there would be no way to contain the info, Doctors, drug companies, black marketers, etc. would be fully exploiting the "miracle of blood transfusions." A new market would rise up with profiteers paying top dollar for donors & sellers of their blood that meet certain criteria.

These people dont need slaves, kidnapped victims, etc. to acquire such new "young blood" transfusions, there are plenty of third world countries to easily find the blood, etc...

Looks like fake news nonsense to me.
I tend to agree however it should be noted that children who were victims of ritual satanic abuse have testified that they have Dr.'s, nurses and equipment in their hellholes. Also it was said that fancy dental chairs were seen on Epstein island. Also with the Nazi DNA/Cloning crap it's not a stretch at all to fit it into the narrative. Either way these evil fuggers need to go down.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is either click bait or just fake news as BB pointed out. If this is from Q it just shows that Q is getting desperate to find some info on anything and just adds to the lack of credibility of Q.
Ya think Q might be Mueller's Doppelgänger?

BF

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, heart transplants aren' t very conspiratorial and Rockefeller certainly had the money for one or two, if he needed them.
Another arrogant and deviated attempt to defy the Creator...

[UPDATED] David Rockefeller Breaks Record for Most Heart Transplants at Age 101

UPDATE: David Rockefeller, the famous banker and philanthropist with the family name that controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world in the world of finance, has died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101. Read more: http://anonhq.com/david-rockefeller-dead-101/

That’s right; the Rockefeller family patriarch refuses to let nature take its course, and has instead opted to have another heart transplant at age 101, officially making the record as having “more heart transplants than any other human being that’s ever existed,” according to sources. This is David’s seventh heart transplant.

The 2016 International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation states that patients should be 70-years-old or younger to be considered for cardiac transplantation, and even then, these patients are carefully selected based on their current health, including BMI (body mass index). This recent heart transplant comes after David’s last one failed a couple weeks ago.

http://anonhq.com/david-rockefeller-breaks-record-heart-transplants-age-101/

The Hallucinogens by Abram Hoffer, Humphry Osmond

Chapter III
Adrenochrome and Some of Its Derivatives

" In the 15 years which have followed its first crystallization in 1937,
adrenochrome has been embroiled in 4 major controversies. "

Adrenochrome is available for purchase from : https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en&region=CA

The Adrenochrome Hypothesis and Psychiatry - - 14 pages - - http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1999/pdf/1999-v14n01-p049.pdf

" Adrenochrome is a member of a class of chemicals known as aminochromes,
each one derived by the oxidation of its precursor amine
Thus, 1-dihydroxy phenylalanine (L-dopa) is oxidized to dopachrome << which IS on the Above MAP >>;
tyrosine to a series of coloured indoles;
noradrenalin to noradrenochrome and
adrenalin to adrenochrome. "

" We concluded that LSD did not act as an hallucinogen per se but that
it induced an increase in the production of adrenochrome which was the hallucinogen. "

:oriental:

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Apparently the creepy scifi/horror novel I read thirty years ago was not so "fictional".
Ive always thought that what we are taught , that all humans are descendants of mammals , could be more disinfo.

It would not surprise me 1 bit, if one day in the future, it was proven and revealed, there are at least 2 genetic types of humans . Those descendant from mammals, those descendant from reptiles. Of course, there could be other possibilities to further complicate things.

I have learned to accept that at least 50% of what Ive been taught by TPTB and their corrupt systems, is probably a lie, or at least not fully accurate.

There may be more accuracy in the film THEY LIVE, then most people believe possible.