• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Q-Link EMF Pendant

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have recently stumbled over these things but they have been around for a few decades. A rational person looking these things who has any knowledge of electricity will say that they can't possibly work and that they are a con.

Yet I've heard testimony on YouTube, from rational geek types that expected them to fail, saying they worked for them.

Look on Amazon and the feedback is as good as it gets...

I'm curious if anyone here has tried these things and what they thought of them.

Yes I know the "can't work arguments" but I ran into all those when I got a grounding/earthing sheet and I will be damned if it hasn't improved my health! There is something to this hippy-dippy electricity health stuff!

Their web site. https://www.shopqlink.com/

The pendant...

1629882186969.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Complete horseshit.

Old mate tore one down:

The Time magazine reference on their site is completely bogus, it's referenced as something some golf pros wore in 2003:

It's an inductor and nothing else. Oh yeah it is something else, a placebo.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Complete horseshit.

Old mate tore one down:

Yes, watched that, but he didn't try it did he? I got the same comments about the earthing sheets and as far as I am concerned they work well!

You don't get the feedback they get without something behind it. You don't get to trade for decades if there isn't something.

So with respect I want to here from people that have actually tried it for a couple of months.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Complete horseshit.

I've also seen a vid blood tests taken before and after its use where they noticed a quite reasonable difference. Not conclusive but enough that the Dr involved said he'd like to research the things.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So with respect I want to here from people that have actually tried it for a couple of months.

An external magnetic field might generate a tiny current within the loop if the wearer is walking however it won't do much as the loop is in isolation.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have recently stumbled over these things but they have been around for a few decades. A rational person looking these things who has any knowledge of electricity will say that they can't possibly work and that they are a con.

Yet I've heard testimony on YouTube, from rational geek types that expected them to fail, saying they worked for them.

Look on Amazon and the feedback is as good as it gets...

I'm curious if anyone here has tried these things and what they thought of them.

Yes I know the "can't work arguments" but I ran into all those when I got a grounding/earthing sheet and I will be damned if it hasn't improved my health! There is something to this hippy-dippy electricity health stuff!

Their web site. https://www.shopqlink.com/

The pendant...

View attachment 222872
It's got enough ambiguous, smokescreen, clap-trap wankateering to fumigate a stadium.

utsteve

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We use a grounding sheet and the effects are more noticeable to me than my wife.
I am sensitive to electricity and shutting off the wifi before sleep usually adds 45 minutes and another layer of depth to my sleep.
Seems for 20%, EMF's affect us, while 80% of the population does not notice how their body is affected or there are no effects.

Reactions: Zed

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Almost 20 years ago, when I was searching for health truth, my friend and I each bought one. I honestly don't remember when or why I quit wearing it, which says a lot about how well it worked.

That was back when I was first introduced to Kevin Trudeau (snake-oil distributor) and his "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
My pet rock keeps me safe and healthy and my mood ring keeps me happy!

1629893449233.png1629893540734.png

It's a joke, I don't believe in pet rocks or anything of the like

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some one @ the BBC was paid off then!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode