• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Q Nonsense - Are Military Tribunals Underway??

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yep, the 82nd airborne have a reinforced brigade constructing gallows in an undisclosed location.
My sources on the internet tell me over half of congress, 2 former presidents and 1 VP will be secretly hanged during the halftime show of the Super Bowl.

Beyoncé & the surviving members of The Lemon Pipers will perform afterwards.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Of course, you one of those guys who never watches CNN?

1546703970927.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, the 82nd airborne have a reinforced brigade constructing gallows in an undisclosed location.
My sources on the internet tell me over half of congress, 2 former presidents and 1 VP will be secretly hanged during the halftime show of the Super Bowl.

Beyoncé & the surviving members of The Lemon Pipers will perform afterwards.
Reading that gave me a subtle but definite stirring in my groin, the likes of which haven't been felt for years!
:dancing guy
But...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There are NO military tribunals and no secret hearings. Uncle Sam isn't riding over that hill to save us all from communism. Sam died in 1916 and is buried beneath The Federal Reserve building!

Get over the fantasy and it will make the inevitable much easier to swallow

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Jeff Sessions is off enjoying his retirement somewhere with 2 government pensions and a huge payout from the Clinton Foundation. A job well done. Trust the plan. Its working perfectly.. What your not told is the plan is Clintons and it is indeed working perfectly.

The military tribunals going on right now are for terrorists.

There's a lot of silly stuff out there right now but this is probably the silliest. No way in hell our military is going to round up the Clintons and other big players and ship them off to a tribunal. It's a fantasy. Sure we would all love to see it but to do so would mean that the democrats have the same power when they take over. As we have seen the dems don't use evidence to do things they just do them. It would mean they could round up every political opponent and ship them off to wherever as well. So not only are tribunals not going to happen, the reality is we definitely don't want them to happen.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Jeff Sessions is off enjoying his retirement somewhere with 2 government pensions and a huge payout from the Clinton Foundation. A job well done. Trust the plan. Its working perfectly.. What your not told is the plan is Clintons and it is indeed working perfectly.

The military tribunals going on right now are for terrorists.

There's a lot of silly stuff out there right now but this is probably the silliest. No way in hell our military is going to round up the Clintons and other big players and ship them off to a tribunal. It's a fantasy. Sure we would all love to see it but to do so would mean that the democrats have the same power when they take over. As we have seen the dems don't use evidence to do things they just do them. It would mean they could round up every political opponent and ship them off to wherever as well. So not only are tribunals not going to happen, the reality is we definitely don't want them to happen.
It seems like I’m not the only person here not drinking the Q kool aid. All the constant YouTube Q related secret squirrel propaganda has become so tiresome.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It seems like I’m not the only person here not drinking the Q kool aid. All the constant YouTube propaganda has become so tiresome.
Been around to long and seen all the tricks already. The republicans had a chance to appoint a 2nd special council to look into the Clinton , FBI, CIA, and don issues. They passed on it but somehow there's a secret investigation going on.

Then we have the spin from the 2 whistleblowers videos.. The q team sun it as proof there was an ongoing investigation in little rock.. If there was an ongoing investigation there then why were all the records flown to DC? Kinda hard to look at records from little rock when they are sitting in DC.. Then the obvious fact that was overlooked in the q videos was that the whistleblower guy had to send his information to the doJ, not once, not twice, but 3 times. The third time was right before that hearing. So what they lost it the first 2 times he sent it in? LOL. They just blew right past that part though.
That is the main reason they get away with creating this fiction. 90% of the people watching the videos are busy with life and didn't spend time watching span to get the facts themselves so they don't even know what I just posted above and therefor believe anything coming out in q videos. And since so many believe they must be true. Just a herd mentality. Believers get confirmation bias by watching the videos just like we get confirmation bias seeking out information to prove the corruption in the CF.
The narrative that I follow appears to show the corruption from the many players in DC.. But when we think about it, what hard evidence do any of us have? Lots of hearsay but lets see the evidence. Where the unreacted fisa documents that Trump authorized to be released how long ago? Why aren't they unreacted? Maybe Trey Gowdy was correct when he said he has seen them and there is no "there" there.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump isn't releasing anything or going anything until after the Mueller investigation is complete. If he does any sooner he loses all leverage. It explains why the investigation continues to drag on.

At least that's one theory I find plausible.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Khalid Sheik Mohammad is going to be tried by military tribunal. Pretrial motions end of January. Media being offered transport to Gitmo via military cargo planes (as space allows).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump isn't releasing anything or going anything until after the Mueller investigation is complete. If he does any sooner he loses all leverage. It explains why the investigation continues to drag on.

..and Mueller was just extended 6 more months. You're probably right but that doesn't make me feel any better. Anyone willing to bet an ounce of silver that the Mueller 'investigation' lasts at least as long as Trump's 3 year as POTUS anniversary? Personally I think it will go the entire time of his 4 year term but I'm trying to win an ounce of silver here :)

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It seems like I’m not the only person here not drinking the Q kool aid. All the constant YouTube Q related secret squirrel propaganda has become so tiresome.
If someone looked back at the beginning of this thread where I said that Q was disinfo, and got called a antiTrumper here, though I fully supported his election.
I still have a few friends 'in the know' (though we are all dying off now from old age) that keep me informed now and then.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If someone looked back at the beginning of this thread where I said that Q was disinfo, and got called a antiTrumper here, though I fully supported his election.
I still have a few friends 'in the know' (though we are all dying off now from old age) that keep me informed now and then.
Yeah, I hear ya! I've had a few folks challenge me because I kept asking where the actual actions were to support all the talk. I was told to do my own research, which I did, and still had the same questions. Like Cigarguy, I've seen and heard it all down through the years and don't put much stock in simple words and suppositions these days. Unless I see some significant and important people in shackles and orange jumpsuits I'll continue to ask "Where's the beef?" The evidence seems to be talked about every day yet nothing ever happens on account of it!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Alex Jones/gone. Pastor Lindsay Williams/history. Shimita?/not today. Benjaman Fullford/hey... I think we found Q!

Just drink the punch! It's the only entertainment we have here since ditching cable TV. Infidels...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Alex Jones/gone. Pastor Lindsay Williams/history. Shimita?/not today. Benjaman Fullford/hey... I think we found Q!

Just drink the punch! It's the only entertainment we have here since ditching cable TV. Infidels...
Yep, the ninjas gave the elite a timeline and if they don't change by then or remove themselves or whatever the ultimatem was, the ninjas were going to take them all out. Very powerful people, those ninjas. Q has the same feel to it.
Oh and remember the dems have an insider who leaked to the NYT. More than likely the same insider who posts as Q or provides stuff for Q. Adds some legitimacy to it.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The beginning of this thread was this morning. :dduck::don't    know2:

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The beginning of this thread was this morning. :dduck::don't    know2:
My apology's sir. First time online in a week or more. But the Q thread, the long one is what I was thinking of.

Now back to my hibernating.

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The sad/funny part about this little click of haters is that not one Q post actually ever scrutinized nor apparently read. It would serve you well to actually read a Q post or a hundred to get your heads out of your asses.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know guys who have read a 100 of these posts. No thanks.

I'm with Mayhem.. I'll just drop by now and then and see how crazy ya fkkers are by next week.
Cool. Guess we'll all end up in the senile thread in the end. :p

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The sad/funny part about this little click of haters is that not one Q post actually ever scrutinized nor apparently read. It would serve you well to actually read a Q post or a hundred to get your heads out of your asses.
Those who disagree with you or question your narrative are haters??? Do you really think no one here has read any of the Q posts?

Enough words...

1546721281484.png

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Cool. Guess we'll all end up in the senile thread in the end. :p
I just showed you where the Q gets his 'high clearance security info' from.

So, we are way past senile here... More like Nirvana.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know what has or has not been done.

I do see EO's, indictments, and gitmo remodeling pictures, that point to the potential of 'something' happening.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I just showed you where the Q gets his 'high clearance security info' from.

So, we are way past senile here... More like Nirvana.
Sure you did. Just like all the other's did before you. I understand your POV, but from above the level you guys are viewing it's actually rather pitiable that you're minds are so closed and defensive to change or truths beyond that which you have previously enlightened too.

Avoidance, deflection, ridicule...yet you haven't actually tried to examine and understand the material for yourself. How is that to be at all respected or taken seriously? Some of the jokes can be funny but even there you guys really lack creativity.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Those who disagree with you or question your narrative are haters??? Do you really think no one here has read any of the Q posts?

Enough words...

View attachment 121475
I genuinely believe that anyone who tries to understand the Q posts without an ulterior motive will not be discouraging those who do.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No you're not. I don't buy into it, but not going to knock people who do or debate about it.
Who exactly have I knocked in this thread? I've pretty much stopped posting in the Q thread as every time I did I seemed to be getting into a new pissing contest which didn't do anybody any good. I keep telling you folks I WANT to be wrong but I haven't seen any evidence that I am...yet! Just a lot of talk.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I genuinely believe that anyone who tries to understand the Q posts without an ulterior motive will not be discouraging those who do.
I know you do. I have NEVER doubted your sincerity and have always respected your commitment. I simply haven't been convinced yet! When will I be convinced you ask? Well, there's always tomorrow...ya never know!

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Who exactly have I knocked in this thread? I've pretty much stopped posting in the Q thread as every time I did I seemed to be getting into a new pissing contest which didn't do anybody any good. I keep telling you folks I WANT to be wrong but I haven't seen any evidence that I am...yet! Just a lot of talk.
Sorry, i didnt mean you are (even if you were, i wouldn't know because i don't generally read the threads).

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Or the Mueller investigation is a smokescreen; a vital component of the battlefield deception which is sending the weak-minded masses in the wrong direction.

Q told us we could only know 20%, and that applies only to those who are actually doing the research.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Or the Mueller investigation is a smokescreen; a vital component of the battlefield deception which is sending the weak-minded masses in the wrong direction.

Q told us we could only know 20%, and that applies only to those who are actually doing the research.
40%

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Of all the people, I knew you knew. :green tea:
I knew to and i know you knew i knew too. I was just funnin with you.

Trump could fire Mueller in the morning, release the Fisa docs in the afternoon and have the players rounded up by the SS detail they have with them by dinner if he wanted to. They could sit in prison and rot without bail while waiting for trial.
All assets seized while they do the investigations and they await trial.
Thats how the government rolls. We all know it and we see it all the time with anyone else. For some reason the biggest criminal in the history of this country who have funded terrorists and screwed the people of this country over financially for at least a decade, are allowed to walk around free. They are part of the swamp. The swamp has mean and nasty creatures in it and they will continue to be mean nasty creatures until the swamp is drained or until they are rounded up.
Let them sit in prison for awhile like every other American has to do. Let them hire a public defender because their assets are frozen, just like they do to the rest of us. (Of course they already have pre paid lawyers on retainer anyway)

The Q story is a good one. We all want to believe. But, we have dates set, things are coming, people who we should trust ect and nothing ever happens.. When it doesn't happen it's just disinformation. If it's disinformation than whats real and whats not? How much is disinformation? 10%? 30%? 80%? No-one can say for sure.
We all want to believe, the Q doubters all want to be wrong. I still catch a video and read a post here and there but not devoting my life to it. No one holds a grudge towards those that are into Q. Like shooter we are all just waiting for something real to happen. The last chance this country has is for Q to be right. Thats a fact. But time is running out. Trump is down to 2 years. The next Presidential election cycle begins any day now but later this year will go into full swing. Once that begins it's over for this fantasy. There's no way he is rounding up players during what is sure to be a very big election cycle. To do so would just fuel the left as it would appear that he is rounding up players of the opposition.
Page and Strock or whatever his name is were fired though and we got a few peso's behind bars. Thats more than Hillary would have done.

Meanwhile Obama got away with treason. His DOJ funneled millions to left wing organizations. His DOJ funneled weapons to drug lords in Mexico. His IRS targeted conservative groups. His sec of state killed Kadafi and funneled weapons to isis and allowed a US ambassador to be killed. She also sold out the US to the highest bidder and any contributor to her foundation. Obamas FBI and DOJ covered for her. And it looks like they all got away with it. Just like 9/11 we will still be talking about this in 20 years wondering why nothing ever got done.

Here's why nothing ever got done. Be sure to tell your kids and grandkids what a wonderful country we could have had.
The people in this country lost their balls. They had the manpower and the guns to put an end to everything wrong with this nation. From the funny money put out by the fed to hanging every treasonous POS in DC and throwing the rest of the corrupt POS's in jail for life for screwing the American people over and enriching themselves and their families in the process through Gov contracts selected just for their relatives.

We allowed this to happen and after next election the dems will be sure to steal it and the media will die down and all will be well in the world according to the MSM. The right will go back to bitching and moaning about all of the above and will hope in their lifetime that some savior comes along to free us once again. The power is in the people. Always has been.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We all want to believe, the Q doubters all want to be wrong. I still catch a video and read a post here and there but not devoting my life to it. No one holds a grudge towards those that are into Q. Like shooter we are all just waiting for something real to happen. The last chance this country has is for Q to be right. Thats a fact. But time is running out. Trump is down to 2 years.
That is why I like your post.

We know the truth.

We hope and believe that Q is for real.

We trust and support POTUS DJT.

Like you, I await the call to action, and maybe we will never hear that call.

Maybe, just maybe, we have to trust the plan.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++