• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Q Nonsense - Are Military Tribunals Underway??

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I knew to and i know you knew i knew too. I was just funnin with you.

Trump could fire Mueller in the morning, release the Fisa docs in the afternoon and have the players rounded up by the SS detail they have with them by dinner if he wanted to. They could sit in prison and rot without bail while waiting for trial.
All assets seized while they do the investigations and they await trial.
Thats how the government rolls. We all know it and we see it all the time with anyone else. For some reason the biggest criminal in the history of this country who have funded terrorists and screwed the people of this country over financially for at least a decade, are allowed to walk around free. They are part of the swamp. The swamp has mean and nasty creatures in it and they will continue to be mean nasty creatures until the swamp is drained or until they are rounded up.
Let them sit in prison for awhile like every other American has to do. Let them hire a public defender because their assets are frozen, just like they do to the rest of us. (Of course they already have pre paid lawyers on retainer anyway)

The Q story is a good one. We all want to believe. But, we have dates set, things are coming, people who we should trust ect and nothing ever happens.. When it doesn't happen it's just disinformation. If it's disinformation than whats real and whats not? How much is disinformation? 10%? 30%? 80%? No-one can say for sure.
We all want to believe, the Q doubters all want to be wrong. I still catch a video and read a post here and there but not devoting my life to it. No one holds a grudge towards those that are into Q. Like shooter we are all just waiting for something real to happen. The last chance this country has is for Q to be right. Thats a fact. But time is running out. Trump is down to 2 years. The next Presidential election cycle begins any day now but later this year will go into full swing. Once that begins it's over for this fantasy. There's no way he is rounding up players during what is sure to be a very big election cycle. To do so would just fuel the left as it would appear that he is rounding up players of the opposition.
Page and Strock or whatever his name is were fired though and we got a few peso's behind bars. Thats more than Hillary would have done.

Meanwhile Obama got away with treason. His DOJ funneled millions to left wing organizations. His DOJ funneled weapons to drug lords in Mexico. His IRS targeted conservative groups. His sec of state killed Kadafi and funneled weapons to isis and allowed a US ambassador to be killed. She also sold out the US to the highest bidder and any contributor to her foundation. Obamas FBI and DOJ covered for her. And it looks like they all got away with it. Just like 9/11 we will still be talking about this in 20 years wondering why nothing ever got done.

Here's why nothing ever got done. Be sure to tell your kids and grandkids what a wonderful country we could have had.
The people in this country lost their balls. They had the manpower and the guns to put an end to everything wrong with this nation. From the funny money put out by the fed to hanging every treasonous POS in DC and throwing the rest of the corrupt POS's in jail for life for screwing the American people over and enriching themselves and their families in the process through Gov contracts selected just for their relatives.

We allowed this to happen and after next election the dems will be sure to steal it and the media will die down and all will be well in the world according to the MSM. The right will go back to bitching and moaning about all of the above and will hope in their lifetime that some savior comes along to free us once again. The power is in the people. Always has been.
Thank you sir!

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Been around to long and seen all the tricks already. The republicans had a chance to appoint a 2nd special council to look into the Clinton , FBI, CIA, and don issues. They passed on it but somehow there's a secret investigation going on.

Then we have the spin from the 2 whistleblowers videos.. The q team sun it as proof there was an ongoing investigation in little rock.. If there was an ongoing investigation there then why were all the records flown to DC? Kinda hard to look at records from little rock when they are sitting in DC.. Then the obvious fact that was overlooked in the q videos was that the whistleblower guy had to send his information to the doJ, not once, not twice, but 3 times. The third time was right before that hearing. So what they lost it the first 2 times he sent it in? LOL. They just blew right past that part though.
That is the main reason they get away with creating this fiction. 90% of the people watching the videos are busy with life and didn't spend time watching span to get the facts themselves so they don't even know what I just posted above and therefor believe anything coming out in q videos. And since so many believe they must be true. Just a herd mentality. Believers get confirmation bias by watching the videos just like we get confirmation bias seeking out information to prove the corruption in the CF.
The narrative that I follow appears to show the corruption from the many players in DC.. But when we think about it, what hard evidence do any of us have? Lots of hearsay but lets see the evidence. Where the unreacted fisa documents that Trump authorized to be released how long ago? Why aren't they unreacted? Maybe Trey Gowdy was correct when he said he has seen them and there is no "there" there.
No comment here just mistaken thoughts from me.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
I have been watching Twitter posts for politicians and known criminals most stopped posting about the 21st of December before that date most posted multiple times daily. My guess is there are many at Gitmo already and someone else is posting their tweets for them.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have been watching Twitter posts for politicians and known criminals most stopped posting about the 21st of December before that date most posted multiple times daily. My guess is there are many at Gitmo already and someone else is posting their tweets for them.
If its not too much trouble - would you mind posting a list of the people you are referring to?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Life is short stop spending your days worrying about this nonsense. A year from now your life will be exactly the same despite what CNN or FOX tells you.

Puck drops in an hour. Bye
4F2800B6-D9C3-4016-B6D1-9FA6C13FBA12.jpeg

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
or they went home to be with their families for the holidays:don't    know2::don't    know2:

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Anyone on here who's witnessed, for starters, Hypertiger's debt D-day, Sinclair's "This is IT and IT is NOW", and the mother@#$&'in Shemitah, can be forgiven for thinking Q is more of the same garbage, IMHO.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anyone on here who's witnessed, for starters, Hypertiger's debt D-day, Sinclair's "This is IT and IT is NOW", and the mother@#$&'in Shemitah, can be forgiven for thinking Q is more of the same garbage, IMHO.
I have been through all of it...

Gotta say though - Sinclair nailed it dead on balls accurate. I remember his post right after the 2 hedge funds went belly up. He was absolutely right...

What he didnt anticipate was the Fed and QE...and their ability to sweep a big pile of mess under the rug...