• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Q says we have the gold

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Trump promised to audit every agency of government. Supposedly - the OIG audited the Treasury. I haven't seen any official reports on this.

Having that disclaimer - it appears that Q is validating my theory posted on another thread that the plan is to inflate the price of gold in USD to extinguish the debts.

It is my firm belief that gold is the only way to deal with our national debt because gold is the only asset with no counterparty risk.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let me save everyone the trouble.

Yeah right, Q's a larp, you're a jackass, moron, retarded, muh Jews, Trump is Deep State, no arrests, conspiracy joke, we're all doomed, they won, we're fucked, John Bolton, Jered Kushner, give up, Trumps an idiot, 60D chess, etc.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The rothschilds have our gold.

When was the last time Fort Knox had an audit?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is my firm belief that gold is the only way to deal with our national debt because gold is the only asset with no counterparty risk.
We got into the problem by aggressively borrowing, the only way out is to aggressively pay it off or default, IMO.

I’m not sure how gold solves our problems unless we pay it to our creditors. I think it’s better we don’t do that.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We got into the problem by aggressively borrowing, the only way out is to aggressively pay it off or default, IMO.

I’m not sure how gold solves our problems unless we pay it to our creditors. I think it’s better we don’t do that.
We dont "pay it off" per se. We inflate the price of gold to bring the debt to equity ratio of the US back down to a manageable percentage...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Anon asks:

Q: Do we have the gold?

Q replies:

Yes.

Gold shall destroy FED.

Q
When was Q or Trump at ft Knox to have a look at the gold? that shit coulda been beamed up by aliens 30 years ago and we wouldn't know. When was the last time those vault doors were even opened? Do they even still work?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Anon asks:

Q replies:

Yes.

Gold shall destroy FED.

Q
I feel better

Let me save everyone the trouble.

Yeah right, Q's a larp, you're a jackass, moron, retarded, muh Jews, Trump is Deep State, no arrests, conspiracy joke, we're all doomed, they won, we're fucked, John Bolton, Jered Kushner, give up, Trumps an idiot, 60D chess, etc.
And .... there you have it

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When was Q or Trump at ft Knox to have a look at the gold? that shit coulda been beamed up by aliens 30 years ago and we wouldn't know. When was the last time those vault doors were even opened? Do they even still work?
Supposedly - the Treasury OIG has conducted an audit. Supposedly. I have no sauce to verify if this is in fact the case.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We dont "pay it off" per se. We inflate the price of gold to bring the debt to equity ratio of the US back down to a manageable percentage...
How does that work? Doesn’t the world market determine what gold is worth? Seems like that is shenanigans.

Edit: the market value of the gold that is allegedly held by the government is $310 billion. Our national debt is over $21 trillion.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How does that work? Doesn’t the world market determine what gold is worth? Seems like that is shenanigans.
Just more smoke and mirrors IMHO. I can't see how this would work either but I predict it will be the latest talking point. At least a former talking point, the whole JFK Jr is still alive and will avenge his father's death fiasco, is finally done with and we now know he is indeed not alive.

That's the kind of crap that frosts my pumpkin about this whole Q thing. JFK Jr was supposedly alive, the topic was hot as a pistol for weeks and weeks, hyped up to the sky by some folks here yet, at the end of the day Q ends it all with a single word....NO!

How can anyone believe anything after that shitshow?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How does that work? Doesn’t the world market determine what gold is worth?
The world market...? Goldman Sachs is not the world market.

Anyone that's been watching the POG charts knows they beat the barbaric relic like a red-headed step child every chance they get with more paper gold than exists gold in the world.

Run the numbers with gold at $50k/oz and see where the debt lies...

I know liberal folks who poo poo 'gold is money' because 'there isn't enough gold in the world'...

Well, there's precisely enough gold in the world when the halter is removed to cover the fiat money scheme.

As to the question 'Do we have the gold?' I won't know until the audit is performed...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Edit: the market value of the gold that is allegedly held by the government is $310 billion. Our national debt is over $21 trillion.
the price of gold in any currency is set at the margin - meaning that the price is set by the last price paid.

If the Fed Res was to announce that it would be a buyer of gold at say $2K going forward - gold would instantly jump in price to $2K and no one would be willing to sell it for less than that.

Now - how much gold would the Fed actually have to buy at $2K to keep the price at that level? Probably none at all because everyone would know that the Fed would buy it at that offer price.

And in short order - everything would reset to the new reality of $2K being a floor in the price of gold...including the debt:equity ratio of the US balance sheet.

And the $2K is an arbitrary number. It could be whatever number they want it to be.

The flip side is that it would instantly devalue the dollar and US Treasuries - but it would be like a stealth reset/partial default - and very few people would actually understand what happened. Life would go on but the US financial position would become instantly stronger.

That is the power of gold that no other asset on the planet has. The power to extinguish debt.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The rothschilds have our gold.

When was the last time Fort Knox had an audit?
When Q said "WE" have the gold, he wasn't referring to Americans.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Anon asks:

Q replies:

Yes.

Gold shall destroy FED.

Q
hahahahahahaha, wheres the popcorn? hahahahahaha They don't even have the gold they seized from CLs poker buddy.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Serving Scholars and Scoundrels since 1990 ~ The Brit Bub / Downtown Minn
Sounds like a fun place. Scoundrels are my kind of crowd! Kinda wondering why they encourage eggheads though!?! Maybe for entertainment purposes...

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
the price of gold in any currency is set at the margin - meaning that the price is set by the last price paid.

If the Fed Res was to announce that it would be a buyer of gold at say $2K going forward - gold would instantly jump in price to $2K and no one would be willing to sell it for less than that.

Now - how much gold would the Fed actually have to buy at $2K to keep the price at that level? Probably none at all because everyone would know that the Fed would buy it at that offer price.

And in short order - everything would reset to the new reality of $2K being a floor in the price of gold...including the debt:equity ratio of the US balance sheet.

And the $2K is an arbitrary number. It could be whatever number they want it to be.

The flip side is that it would instantly devalue the dollar and US Treasuries - but it would be like a stealth reset/partial default - and very few people would actually understand what happened. Life would go on but the US financial position would become instantly stronger.

That is the power of gold that no other asset on the planet has. The power to extinguish debt.
I see that working at first until the world says gold is worth more than 2k USD.

Ultimately, I see it as just shenanigans.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Regardless of what you think about Trump, or whether he is going to a gold standard or not. It matters not. There are millions of us Anons, and we are going to buy some precious metals just because "Q said so". Better hurry. Get it while it's cheap.
Stacking and packing!

FFA

We have lots of Gold. Its just all buried in the ground. In due time it will be profitable enough for the average person to go find it. That is, after they open up all of the national forest to do it. Surely you don't really think they are protecting those national forest to preserve them for future generations.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If the US defaults to the fed, so what? What are they gonna do? Deny the US further debt? Deny the US more of their funny money? Send an army against us? Call in their loans?

As far as "we have the gold", who says it has to be stored in Fort Knox? Who even believes it ever remained in Fort Knox? Where's YOUR proof?

Default on paper gold? Who cares? Only FOOLS buy paper gold just like only FOOLS buy derivatives. Ooo...they incur HUGE losses! And? What of it? Risk of the markets don't ya know. Too bad for them they can't socialize that risk. Better luck next time.

The "plan" includes/means reordering the monetary system. This means relieving the fed of it's power/receivables/liabilities/EVERY_FARKIN_THING. How will this happen? I don't know. I don't much care either. The gov via Trump could nuke the place for all I care.

Fact is, the FED MUST GO. How it gets gone is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it dies quickly and as painlessly to you and me as possible. Marketeers and corporations and banks of ALL kinds suffer some losses...even BIG losses...some go out of business? Well, them's the breaks. Shouldn't have tied themselves so tightly to fed shenanigans. Guess they'll have to use their "entrepreneurial spirit" to build a useful, profitable business rather than being a coattail leech. Maybe a little re-education in capitalism would be helpful.

IF "they" do NOT have the gold, then again, what of it? Cows, pigs, tally sticks or whatever the hell we/they want to accept/use as money becomes money until something other/better comes along. I have a 5 gallon water jug full of post-82 pennies a couple gallon jars full of pre -82 pennies some junk silver quarters and maybe an ounce of silver if I can remember where I put it. Can't touch Mrs' Alton's jewelry...she's armed. Anyway, we'll get by, I bet you will too!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Whoever these were issued to own the gold...

https://www.moneyfactory.gov/100000goldcertificate.html

U.S. Currency

$100,000 Gold Certificate
Series: 1934
Portrait: Woodrow Wilson
Back Vignette: The United States of America - 100,000 - One Hundred Thousand Dollars

The $100,000 Gold Certificate was used only for official transactions between Federal Reserve Banks and was not circulated among the general public. This note cannot be legally held by currency note collectors.​

gold note.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If the US defaults to the fed, so what? What are they gonna do? Deny the US further debt? Deny the US more of their funny money? Send an army against us? Call in their loans?

As far as "we have the gold", who says it has to be stored in Fort Knox? Who even believes it ever remained in Fort Knox? Where's YOUR proof?

Default on paper gold? Who cares? Only FOOLS buy paper gold just like only FOOLS buy derivatives. Ooo...they incur HUGE losses! And? What of it? Risk of the markets don't ya know. Too bad for them they can't socialize that risk. Better luck next time.

The "plan" includes/means reordering the monetary system. This means relieving the fed of it's power/receivables/liabilities/EVERY_FARKIN_THING. How will this happen? I don't know. I don't much care either. The gov via Trump could nuke the place for all I care.

Fact is, the FED MUST GO. How it gets gone is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it dies quickly and as painlessly to you and me as possible. Marketeers and corporations and banks of ALL kinds suffer some losses...even BIG losses...some go out of business? Well, them's the breaks. Shouldn't have tied themselves so tightly to fed shenanigans. Guess they'll have to use their "entrepreneurial spirit" to build a useful, profitable business rather than being a coattail leech. Maybe a little re-education in capitalism would be helpful.

IF "they" do NOT have the gold, then again, what of it? Cows, pigs, tally sticks or whatever the hell we/they want to accept/use as money becomes money until something other/better comes along. I have a 5 gallon water jug full of post-82 pennies a couple gallon jars full of pre -82 pennies some junk silver quarters and maybe an ounce of silver if I can remember where I put it. Can't touch Mrs' Alton's jewelry...she's armed. Anyway, we'll get by, I bet you will too!
The Fed isn't going anywhere! The powers behind it have been all powerful, cunning and ruthless since its inception in 1913 and they certainly won't let up now. We can hope and pray all we want but until the people of the world take up their swords and overwhelm those powers they will remain in control of the world's monetary wealth and with it all our lives.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1544724952205.png

FFA

You better get your metal detectors now.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Seems like jacking the price of Gold up would make a whole lot of people very wealthy. Mostly in India and Asia. Here in the US we know this is just some hunk of metal left over from some exploded star long ago.
Politicians could care less about the debt to equity ratio. What they want to know is can they continue to pay restitution to the blacks via welfare and other social programs and can they continue to buy votes from the poor via the same means. The bankers only care if you can make the interest payment every month.. The US gov is the ultimate sucker. A loan where it is continually rolled over and not 1 penny of principle is ever repaid. This goes on forever or until the US can no longer pay the interest on the debt. Once we can no longer service the debt Congress takes over, prints US dollars once again and prints 1 note for 100 trillion and hands it to the fed. Next day that currency is retired and they start anew with another currency. 1 fed member can wipe their ass with the one piece of paper they printed and game over. Might as well since we are basically a banana republic now anyway. No rule of law for the upper class and everyone else is taxed into poverty.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Who is "we", how much do "we" have, and where is this gold?

Not quite sure how gold destroys the Fed, but obviously that is the plan for Q+ and Team Q.

(And if you don't yet believe that Q+ is Trump and Team Q is part of Trump's plan, then you haven't been paying attention.)

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Fed isn't going anywhere! The powers behind it have been all powerful, cunning and ruthless since its inception in 1913 and they certainly won't let up now. We can hope and pray all we want but until the people of the world take up their swords and overwhelm those powers they will remain in control of the world's monetary wealth and with it all our lives.
The FED is going man. They are on Trumps radar to deep 6. Part of the plan, oh ye of little faith!
I am going to have fun with the " I told you so's ".
Of course I am not discounting the possibility that you might be saying that to me, but I am still in the Camp of those who follow " Q " and believe in Trump.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Seems like jacking the price of Gold up would make a whole lot of people very wealthy. Mostly in India and Asia. Here in the US we know this is just some hunk of metal left over from some exploded star long ago.
Politicians could care less about the debt to equity ratio. What they want to know is can they continue to pay restitution to the blacks via welfare and other social programs and can they continue to buy votes from the poor via the same means. The bankers only care if you can make the interest payment every month.. The US gov is the ultimate sucker. A loan where it is continually rolled over and not 1 penny of principle is ever repaid. This goes on forever or until the US can no longer pay the interest on the debt. Once we can no longer service the debt Congress takes over, prints US dollars once again and prints 1 note for 100 trillion and hands it to the fed. Next day that currency is retired and they start anew with another currency. 1 fed member can wipe their ass with the one piece of paper they printed and game over. Might as well since we are basically a banana republic now anyway. No rule of law for the upper class and everyone else is taxed into poverty.
Hey "Mr. Can't Find my Cigar" gold has been a store of wealth for over 10,000 years and probably longer. Hunk of metal, indeed.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1544761565260.png

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know liberal folks who poo poo 'gold is money' because 'there isn't enough gold in the world'...
I think we need to acknowledge that gold does have some limitations on its value.

A tiny speck of gold dust will never have huge purchasing power IMO; therefore the purchasing power of a whole ounce is limited regardless of what dollar amount is assigned to it.

A gold monetary system will limit the money supply, I think this is a good thing, there would be less debt and more of a real market; but commerce would be severely limited.

The USA allegedly has 261.5 million oz. troy of gold and it has over 325 million people. Some other metal has to be at play here, usually that is silver and I would think given our high population, copper would fit in here also.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think we need to acknowledge that gold does have some limitations on its value.

A tiny speck of gold dust will never have huge purchasing power IMO; therefore the purchasing power of a whole ounce is limited regardless of what dollar amount is assigned to it.

A gold monetary system will limit the money supply, I think this is a good thing, there would be less debt and more of a real market; but commerce would be severely limited.

The USA allegedly has 261.5 million oz. troy of gold and it has over 325 million people. Some other metal has to be at play here, usually that is silver and I would think given our high population, copper would fit in here also.
There is no monetary limitation on what an ounce of gold can be valued at. Of course the higher the price - the smaller the value of each currency unit being used to "value" it.

Switching gears - what I think is going on is that the US, China and Russia are working behind the scenes towards a mutually agreed upon multi-polar "new order" governance - and gold will play a role in that. That is why China and Russia have been accumulating gold whereas the US hasn't been (it lets them work on catching up). No idea when it would be unveiled - probably in response to the next big crisis GFC II...

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Gold coins that are the size of a dime and half copper would go a long way towards solving the problem of supply. That along with silver coinage as you say.
If such coinage is attached to a "New World Odor" as Strawboss suggests, it will all be relatively worthless anyway, besides, only the ruling class will have any of it..

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There is no monetary limitation on what an ounce of gold can be valued at. Of course the higher the price - the smaller the value of each currency unit being used to "value" it.

Switching gears - what I think is going on is that the US, China and Russia are working behind the scenes towards a mutually agreed upon multi-polar "new order" governance - and gold will play a role in that. That is why China and Russia have been accumulating gold whereas the US hasn't been (it lets them work on catching up). No idea when it would be unveiled - probably in response to the next big crisis GFC II...
The real value of an ounce of gold is what $32 would buy in 1933 since that was the last time gold and dollars were at the same relative value. Anything else is hocus pocus