• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

QANON ID'ed, ASSANGE Free, P_nce/Bondi PEDOGATE, NK Takedown #QANON, #STORM, #FIREWORKS

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Pence connected to child trafficking?..
Assange free and in the USA by the end of next week?...
A special ops spook named Zach says he is Q-Anon which is made up of more than 1 but less than 5 people and Zach is in Morocco , oh wait , in Florida watching a SpaceX launch with a secret payload but has to hurry to catch a flight to London.....
Trump going down and evil child trafficker VP Pence becomes POTUS....that's the Plan.

I could make a killer movie out of that script.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pence connected to child trafficking?..
Assange free and in the USA by the end of next week?...
A special ops spook named Zach says he is Q-Anon which is made up of more than 1 but less than 5 people and Zach is in Morocco , oh wait , in Florida watching a SpaceX launch with a secret payload but has to hurry to catch a flight to London.....
Trump going down and evil child trafficker VP Pence becomes POTUS....that's the Plan.

I could make a killer movie out of that script.
Silly, isn't it? It's all a distraction from the real happenings behind the scenes

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That piece about Pence's involvement in child trafficking wasn't supposed to get out until after he was "processed".

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If there is anything to any of this Q stuff then the source gave her enough info that he can easily be found and eliminated. Gotta call BS. Admittedly not watching all of the vids but man some of this stuff is too far out there for me.