• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Qanons Discover AI among Us...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not sure what to think about this. Seems too human...too aware of cultural context to be a bot...but that's my opinion.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The true "Morning Star" is Yeshua/Jesus, the other one copies Him, a false one, and, he is allowed to run this planet...a little while longer.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
GIM has been infested with 4chan.. Is there a way to get rid of this virus?

4chan is seriously 1 teeny tiny step above the dark web or what I would imagine the dark web to be.

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

4chan is seriously 1 teeny tiny step above the dark web or what I would imagine the dark web to be.
4chan guys played a large part in defeating the killary beast and the other globalist vipers (from both colors of the red/blue party). they did incredible work with the memes/etc that backed trump and discredited all 20ish of the globalists that lost to him

they could/might use the same power to help take him out. he's walking on thin ice with that group of activists. the neocon crap, the wall charade, letting the criminals out of prison, etc, etc

they are smart, creative, and VERY active in their work of influencing the m-asses. if you like your president, thank a 4chan troll :)

Last edited:

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I cant speak for anyone else - but its 8chan for me - not 4chan.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

1551302493026.png

PROOF OF US GOVT USAGE OF MEME CAMPAIGNS

I dedicate this to the whiny, bitch ass shills

https://www.cna.org/CNA_files/PDF/DRM-2018-U-017433-Final.pdf

Exploring the Utility of Memes for
U.S. Government Influence
Campaigns
Vera Zakem, Megan K. McBride, Kate Hammerberg April 2018

In conclusion, we find that memes do have significant potential for enhancing USG influence campaigns but that additional research on memetic engagement can provide a better understanding of how to employ them most effectively. We suggest the following topics for additional research:
• What constitutes an effective memetic engagement? What type of visual, digital, and cultural information might one need to create an effective memetic engagement? How would this differ from the information needed to inform a traditional USG influence campaign?
• What can an effective memetic campaign accomplish? What makes a campaign effective? How can we assess and evaluate the use of memes?
• Who are the appropriate USG entities to lead the creation, dissemination, and evaluation of the use of memes?
• How much utility do memes have in shaping operations, in competition short of armed conflict, in irregular warfare, and in major combat operations? How and why might their utility and usage need to change across these activities?
We believe that visual memes and memetic engagement are tools with great potential for the USG as it looks to counter the information activities of state and non-state actors and more proactively engage audiences online. But we also believe that considerable additional research should be undertaken in order to ensure that the USG is maximally effective in the use of these tools.

https://newspunch.com/cia-meme-warfare/

Recently surfaced CIA documents reveal that the military are going to create a “Meme Warfare” division tasked with controlling the minds of the American population.

According to US defense documents, memes can be used to win wars and influence the general population.

In a paper published in 2005 by Michael B. Prosser, the U.S. military are able to weaponise and diffuse memes in order to “defeat an enemy ideology and win over the masses.”

Prosser’s paper proposes the creation of a “Meme Warfare Center.” It will be tasked with advising the President on meme generation, transmission, and a detailed analysis on enemy, friendly and noncombatant populations.

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/03/a-look-at-the-cias-internal-dank-meme-division/

There are lots of technical details on the Central Intelligence Agency's software development process for espionage tools in the documents dumped by WikiLeaks earlier this week—many of which we'll take a closer look at over the coming days and weeks as even more documents are published. But there's one thing that's immediately clear from perusing the personal pages of CIA Engineering Development Group software developers that were included in the dump: they are like the rest of us in tech. The liberal use of Internet memes, animated GIF images, as well as gamer- and pop-culture references sprinkled throughout the serious business of building software to support CIA's espionage mission makes this leak look like a peek inside any random development team's internal Wiki.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
not

what's the difference? i venture to say that most of us here don't know much about either
From what i understand Q originally posted on 4chan and as you say helped get Trump elected by vigorously disseminating the wikileaks docs and creating memes. Later Q moved to 8chan because it had a more serious investigative bunch of anons. And 4chan is weird imo.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Herpes simplex Z. no known cure

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I cant help but think the opposite of what is said. Like the affordable care act is anything but.
So if ANY of that is true my guess is it would be used to reduce world population.
It would be used to reduce IQ. A master switch that could be turned on or off at any given time.
It really lets the mind wander.........

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
4chan guys played a large part in defeating the killary beast and the other globalist vipers (from both colors of the red/blue party). they did incredible work with the memes/etc that backed trump and discredited all 20ish of the globalists that lost to him

they could/might use the same power to help take him out. he's walking on thin ice with that group of activists. the neocon crap, the wall charade, letting the criminals out of prison, etc, etc

they are smart, creative, and VERY active in their work of influencing the m-asses. if you like your president, thank a 4chan troll :)
Correct! If those 4chan memes wernt working the left wouldnt be trying to ban them!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is this why they want books online so AI can rewrite them to fit the agenda of the elite?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Holy mother of God I never considered this before....mind blown.
Such noble ideals to have the serfs brainwash themselves.......

Ever think of doing research on a idea for a patent........ then they track your research, emails, purchases, phone calls, texts.......locations.......

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Soooooooooo was this generated by AI? What to believe anymore.......................:make happy 2::idea::inspector:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/robo-journalism-gains-traction-shifting-media-landscape-014451181.html

Robo-journalism gains traction in shifting media landscape

Rob Lever
AFP News9 March 2019

View photos
Artificial intelligence is gaining ground in newsrooms with computer-generated articles and programs to help sift through large data sets
A text-generating "bot" nicknamed Tobi produced nearly 40,000 news stories about the results of the November 2018 elections in Switzerland for the media giant Tamedia -- in just five minutes.

These kinds of artificial intelligence programs -- available for nearly a decade -- are becoming more widespread as news organizations turn to them to produce stories, personalize news delivery and in some cases sift through data to find important news.

Tobi wrote on vote results for each of Switzerland's 2,222 municipalities, in both French and German, for the country's largest media group, according to a paper presented last month at the Computation + Journalism conference in Miami.

A similar automated program called Heliograf has enabled The Washington Post daily to cover some 500 election races, along with local sports and business, since 2014.

"We've seen a greater acceptance of the potential for artificial intelligence, or robo-journalism, in newsrooms around the world," said Damian Radcliffe, a University of Oregon professor who follows consumer trends and business models for journalism.

"These systems can offer speed and accuracy and potentially support the realities of smaller newsrooms and the time pressures of journalists."

News organizations say the bots are not intended to displace human reporters or editors but rather to help free them from the most monotonous tasks, such as sports results and earnings reports.

Jeremy Gilbert, director of strategic initiatives at The Washington Post, said Heliograf was developed as a tool to help the newspaper's editorial team.

"The Post has an incredible team of reporters and editors and we didn't want to replace them," Gilbert told AFP.

- 'Is this something we can automate?' -

Gilbert said the bot can deliver and update stories more quickly as they develop, allowing reporters to concentrate on other tasks, and that reaction has been generally positive.

"The surprise was that a lot of people came up and said, 'I do this story every week; is this something we can automate?'" Gilbert said.

"These weren't stories that anyone wanted to do."

Similar conversations are going on in newsrooms around the world. The Norwegian news agency NTB automated sports reports to get match results delivered within 30 seconds.

The Los Angeles Times developed a "quakebot" that quickly distributes news articles on temblors in the region and also uses an automated system as part of its Homicide Report.

The Associated Press has been automating quarterly earnings reports for some 3,000 listed companies, allowing the news agency to expand from what had been just a few hundred, and this year announced plans with its partner Automated Insights to deliver computer-generated previews of college basketball games.

Rival news agency Reuters last year announced the launch of Lynx Insight, which uses automated data analysis to identify trends and anomalies and to suggest stories reporters should write.

Bloomberg's computerized system called Cyborg "dissects a company's earnings the moment they appear" and produces within seconds a "mini-wrap with all the numbers and a lot of context," editor-in-chief John Micklethwait wrote last year, noting that one-fourth of the agency's content "has some degree of automation."

France's Le Monde and its partner Syllabs deployed a computer program that generated 150,000 web pages covering 36,000 municipalities in the 2015 elections.

One advantage of using algorithmically generated stories is that they can also be "personalized," or delivered to the relevant localities, which can be useful for elections and sports coverage.

- Investigative robo-reporter? -

While news professionals acknowledge the limits of computer programs, they also note that automated systems can sometimes accomplish things humans can't.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution used a data journalism team to uncover 450 cases of doctors who were brought before medical regulators or courts for sexual misconduct, finding that nearly half remained licensed to practice medicine.

The newspaper used machine learning, an artificial intelligence tool, to analyze each case and assign a "probability rating" on sexual misconduct, which was then reviewed by a team of journalists.

Studies appear to indicate consumers accept computer-generated stories, which are mostly labeled as such.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Herpes simplex Z. no known cure
aka Herpes Simplex Zoster.

No Known Cure but can be returned to dormancy / hibernation with Electrically Isolated Silver. (The virus is believed to lay dormant in the nervous system)
I know because I had Chicken Pox as a kid and carry most of the Herpes Viruses with the exception of Genital Herpes. From childhood until my mid-50's I dealt with out breaks and Big Pharma snake oils (IMO) trying to cure or relieve my pain and disfigurements.
Once I started on CS (Collodial Silver, now I use EIS) for gum issues I noticed a drop in outbreaks of cold sores (lips) and zosters (fingers). Even when stimilated with high levels of Arginine, Tomato Juice, or Chocolate bars.
A Herpes outbreak tends to tingle before visual evidence is noticed ( At least in my cases).
Once I feel a tingle I began multi-dosing EIS sublingually three / four times a day. When the tingle is on my fingers I use EIS mixed with aloe or hand creams topically directly on the tingle spot, and keep covered with a bandaid to prevent wipe-off.

With this protocol I have not had a visual outbreak of any kind in over a decade. Within a day or two of treatment the tingle is gone. I keep multi-dosing EIS but down to 2 or 3 times a day for the next 3/4 days.

DYODD