• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I found these posts from this "Q" quite interesting, especially since some of us have payed attention to the Naturopathic doctors who wind up dead after some break thru against cancer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit
'Q' POSTS--A List of Acronyms of Cited Organizations and Persons
link here:
https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...rganizations-and-persons.178407/#post-1351228

------------------------------------

Latest Q Posts
Pharma, nutrition and more in this post are extremely interesting.
The FDA and CDC have been compromised by the Pharma industry as well as others.

Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.

What if cures already exist?
What about the billions (public/private/govt) provided to fund cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!

How many top medical researchers found dead in past 5 years?
Why is this topic relevant now?
Why does the US taxpayer subsidize meds for the rest of the world?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump said this about big pharma during the SOTU?

"To speed access to breakthrough cures and affordable generic drugs, last year the FDA approved more new and generic drugs and medical devices than ever before in our history.
We also believe that patients with terminal conditions should have access to experimental treatments that could potentially save their lives. People who are terminally ill should not have to go from country to country to seek a cure -- I want to give them a chance right here at home.
It's time for Congress to give these wonderful Americans the Right To Try.
One of my greatest priorities is to reduce the price of prescription drugs. In many other countries, these drugs cost far less than what we pay in the United States. That is why I've directed my administration to make fixing the injustice of high drug prices one of our top priorities. Prices will come down.

-----------------------------------------

80 + holistic doctors dead.

https://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last night was interesting with the live blogging of photos of an "event" in at King Tower in Shanghai. I get the impression a Rothschild was taken into custody.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I thought it was interesting that Secret Service was on high alert. As they tighten the screws down on the puppet masters desperation will likely ensue. Say a prayer for Trump's safety.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I still question if Q is for real or not to be honest. I dont see anyone going down
I struggle with that also. But I can't get around the fact that he seems to know far too much to be a regular Joe. Only someone on the inside could provide this info. Then there is the picture from Air Force One over Asia, the photos of Trump's pen on his desk with White House stationary...

Read back through the posts and see how everything has fallen together since he started posting. He's been pretty close to a prophet.

Most of all, I REALLY want to believe that Trump is going to round up the wicked puppet masters and annihilate them.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm anxious to see this time with 20/20 hindsight.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Q said VP Pence is a pedophile and trafficks children between Indiana and Florida...
Nothing but crickets since that Revelation.....
I have no idea what Pence's deal is, but I am very wary of a person who seems so devoid of joy and pleasure.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Most of all, I REALLY want to believe that Trump is going to round up the wicked puppet masters and annihilate them.
At this point he has to or they will kill him and everybody he is related to and associated with for the next 30 years.
He was well aware of this going in too.
There is no saying I'm sorry and I won't do it again. The enemy has been engaged and he has caused them massive damage already. I pray for him, his family and us. We are all going to need it.

.:fire:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have no idea what Pence's deal is, but I am very wary of a person who seems so devoid of joy and pleasure.
I am very reserved and keep my emotions to myself and those that I'm close with. Not because I'm a pedo, but because of trust issues. Maybe VP Pence just has trust issues? IDK. Hopefully he's not a pedo....ugh.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Wait...what? Where did you see THIS?:Out:
I'm waiting to see this also. From what I recall 8chan had been hacked and an imposter was posting as Q. So they shut down that thread and started a new secure thread for Q. Maybe this comment about Pence comes from that.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Robert David Steele (former CIA) said the reason Mike Flynn was fired was because he (Flynn) had proof he got from the Russians that Pence had close friends who were pedophiles. Pence had Flynn fired so he couldn't get access to Trump and inform him.

Steele says Pence is no friend to Trump and is part of the Deep State swamp.

Curiouser and curiouser...

SC

Last edited:

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive! - Sir Walter Scott

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I am very reserved and keep my emotions to myself and those that I'm close with. Not because I'm a pedo, but because of trust issues. Maybe VP Pence just has trust issues? IDK. Hopefully he's not a pedo....ugh.
I've learned the hard way trust needs to be earned.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So doesn't respect! These values lost are why the country, and the world have gone to shit!
And look at the values being pushed by the MSM, schools and colleges. Then we have snowflakes openly crying when the wife of one of the most corrupt politicians ever doesn't get elected and they are so brain dead they can't even fathom that its because she was also corrupt and involved in so many shady dealing that she was basically unelectable. She was almost elected though because people voting for her 1) weren't even born or were very young when her hubby was President and they didn't live through the whitewater, BJ, rape scandals back then.
2) The MSM was bought and paid for by the globalists who wanted her corrupt ass to win and
3) Our school systems are pushing a progressive agenda nowadays.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I hope you are watching the Q posts. We have a front row seat to witness the rebirth of our great country. The Second Revolution will be even greater than the first!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q said VP Pence is a pedophile and trafficks children between Indiana and Florida...
Nothing but crickets since that Revelation.....
I'm waiting to see this also. From what I recall 8chan had been hacked and an imposter was posting as Q. So they shut down that thread and started a new secure thread for Q. Maybe this comment about Pence comes from that.
That's what I'm thinking.... but I think it was 4chan that got hacked and then Q moved to 8chan??

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I find a couple of Q's posts quite interesting...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 12 2018 15:15:20Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 4bcc84354139
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today. Message received. Response forthcoming. Q

Feb 12 2018 11:44:06AnonymousID: a4bb61351343
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep) (might be reaching, but throwing it out there)
Feb 12 2018 11:50:26Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 87df69351447
>>351343
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.

Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.

Q

Feb 12 2018 11:35:37Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 87df69351238
Flowers & Gardens.
Learn the hidden symbolism.http:// www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/slave-gardens What does a 'Flower' represent? What does 'Deflower' represent? Q
Feb 12 2018 11:39:11Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 87df69351282
>>351238 Think children. Think slaves. Think sheep. Q

Feb 12 2018 11:35:37Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 87df69351238
Flowers & Gardens. Learn the hidden symbolism.http:// www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/slave-gardens What does a 'Flower' represent? What does 'Deflower' represent? Q

Feb 12 2018 10:46:03AnonymousID: 90db37350576
>>350546 Chris Wallace looks clean as far as those descriptors used by Q are concerned. Looking into Matthews now '
Feb 12 2018 10:47:57Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 94b137350607
>>350576 https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Wallace You are not looking close enough. Q

Feb 12 2018 10:42:52Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 94b137350525
Unknown.jpg

>>350504 Find the link. Look around. What does it signify? Q
Feb 12 2018 10:44:24Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 94b137350551
>>350525 What are they sitting on? Perfectly lined up? Why? Learn. Q

Feb 12 2018 10:40:57AnonymousID: 8cf1f5350504
I wonder why BHO is depicted sitting in a bush
Feb 12 2018 10:42:52Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 94b137350525
Unknown.jpg

>>350504 Find the link. Look around. What does it signify? Q

Feb 12 2018 10:17:30Q!UW.yye1fxo87
The Inner Circle. Mika Brzezinski. Background. Family/careers. McLean, Virginia. The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control. Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle. Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest. These people are really stupid. End is near. The media cleanse/JFK. Q

Feb 12 2018 10:01:46Q!UW.yye1fxoID: c32c4f350084
The Inner Circle.
Mika Brzezinski.
Background. Family/careers. McLean, Virginia.
The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control.
Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle.

Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest.
These people are really stupid.
End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK. Q

Feb 12 2018 01:05:41AnonymousID: 0a27cc346987
The fact Q brought up Ginsberg and then she landed on CNN the same day front page speaks volumes. We are missing something.
Feb 12 2018 01:22:16Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 5dacd4347137
>>346987 “Here to stay.” No, you’re not. Q

Feb 11 2018

Feb 11 2018 19:58:29AnonymousID: 0b5e70343395
>>343356 Don't care about your sentence structure. Just care to know how full GITMO is gonna be?
Feb 11 2018 20:01:37Q!UW.yye1fxoID: a9a96c343459
>>343395 Max cap. [1] other prison being prepped. Q

Feb 11 2018 19:56:10Q!UW.yye1fxoID: a9a96c343356
>>343304 Do not read into this spelling/structure error. Heavy lag/attack ongoing. Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I still question if Q is for real or not to be honest. I dont see anyone going down
I want to believe the Q stuff is real but I keep having the nagging thought that this is the biggest prank ever played on gullible people.
I hope I am wrong.

It would be helpful if we actually began seeing things happen that Q even vaguely alluded to.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I want to believe the Q stuff is real but I keep having the nagging thought that this is the biggest prank ever played on gullible people.
I hope I am wrong.

It would be helpful if we actually began seeing things happen that Q even vaguely alluded to.
They've fooled this nation so many times....PearlHarbor, JFK, 911.....I can't put my faith in anything I'm told any more yet I have no choice but to wait for something good to happen like everyone else

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I hope I am wrong.

Study harder.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Study harder? You sound like a Q post. If you have knowledge of something Q predicted that has happened, please list them one by one below so you can enlighten all of us.

Otherwise, I stand by what I said previously. Something needs to happen to show he/they are for real.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Find the link.
Look around.
What does it signify?
Q

You are not looking close enough.
Q

What does a 'Flower' represent?
What does 'Deflower' represent?
Q

Think children.
Think slaves.
Think sheep.
Q

The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q
Okay, big pharma, let's see what happens ....
(since it's "forthcoming" and all)

Here's the actual Q post from today, Feb 12, 2018:
Q747.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If I was to make a SWAG

Finishing the job that JFK began seems to be the end game.

Remove the Rothschild central banking scam from the Earth.

Declare the $20+ trillion fiat debt as fake and ill-gotten gains from unjust enrichment.

POOF! Aaand it's gone!

Andrew Jackson's portrait - AJ "Killed the bank" and that implies Trump will too.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Study harder? You sound like a Q post. If you have knowledge of something Q predicted that has happened, please list them one by one below so you can enlighten all of us.

Otherwise, I stand by what I said previously. Something needs to happen to show he/they are for real.
Fark Sorry it's contageous! Lol. I and other have made lots of posts to this degree. Tracy Beanz on Twatter or YT made a big list of current investigations, Anti School on YT had a vid a while back with a list of all the big wigs resigning or retiring and it's quite staggering. You have the EO where Trump basically gave himself permission to Freeze anyone's funds, etc

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Fark Sorry it's contageous! Lol. I and other have made lots of posts to this degree. Tracy Beanz on Twatter or YT made a big list of current investigations, Anti School on YT had a vid a while back with a list of all the big wigs resigning or retiring and it's quite staggering. You have the EO where Trump basically gave himself permission to Freeze anyone's funds, etc
Oh yes, I am aware of all that. I didn't see Q posts regarding those though.

I have seen vaque and general statements but nothing definite and specific.

One of the Q posts said something to the effect "wait until the SOTU, timing is everything." so tell me, just what happened in the SOTU?