• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Okay, I went and got the actual Q posts so nobody could accuse me of twisting them....

Q555.jpg

Q559.jpg

Q645.jpg

On January 18th, Q said,
"Timing is everything.
STATE OF THE UNION
Q"

On January 19th, Q said,
"Remember THIS DAY.
Q"

Then after the SOTU, Q said,
"Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q"

Call me dense but just what in the SOTU address is Q referring to? "Timing is everything" but so is understanding. I don't understand. If one of you have deciphered what was said in the SOTU address that Q was referring to, please enlighten us.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Andrew Jackson's portrait - AJ "Killed the bank" and that implies Trump will too.
Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope.
From your keyboard to GOD'S EYES. Lord make it so. Amen

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Andrew Jackson's portrait - AJ "Killed the bank" and that implies Trump will too.
But see, it's posts like that that make me think we are all being punked.

The budget Trump proposed cannot work without the Federal Reserve System which conveniently prints whatever shortfall there may be between tax receipts and government spending.

"As previewed last night, President Donald Trump has proposed to Congress a $4 trillion-plus budget for next year that projects a $1 trillion or so federal deficit and in the biggest surprise leaked last night, and unlike the plan he released last year, never comes close to promising a balanced federal ledger even after 10 years. On, and that was before last week's $300 billion budget pact is added this year and next, showering both the Pentagon and domestic agencies with big increases. The spending spree, along with last year's tax cuts, has the deficit moving sharply higher, and spooking interest rates."
source: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-12/trumps-4-trillion-budget-unveiled-here-are-main-highlights

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Oh yes, I am aware of all that. I didn't see Q posts regarding those though.

I have seen vaque and general statements but nothing definite and specific.

One of the Q posts said something to the effect "wait until the SOTU, timing is everything." so tell me, just what happened in the SOTU?
Trump gave the republicans the word that their blackmailers have been neutralized. They were free.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

The budget Trump proposed cannot work without the Federal Reserve System which conveniently prints whatever shortfall there may be between tax receipts and government spending.

"As previewed last night, President Donald Trump has proposed to Congress a $4 trillion-plus budget for next year that projects a $1 trillion or so federal deficit and in the biggest surprise leaked last night, and unlike the plan he released last year, never comes close to promising a balanced federal ledger even after 10 years. On, and that was before last week's $300 billion budget pact is added this year and next, showering both the Pentagon and domestic agencies with big increases. The spending spree, along with last year's tax cuts, has the deficit moving sharply higher, and spooking interest rates."
source: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-12/trumps-4-trillion-budget-unveiled-here-are-main-highlights

Trump releases 2019 budget with $3 trillion in cuts

President Trump on Monday rolled out a White House budget that includes deep cuts to some federal agencies, an increase in funding for the Pentagon and $18 billion for a wall on the Mexican border.

It includes proposals to cut deficits by more than $3 trillion over a decade and lower debt levels as a percentage of the gross domestic product, but does not balance by doing away with annual deficits.

(Excerpt) Read more at
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/373413-trump-releases-2019-budget

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Trump releases 2019 budget with $3 trillion in cuts
President Trump on Monday rolled out a White House budget that includes deep cuts to some federal agencies, an increase in funding for the Pentagon and $18 billion for a wall on the Mexican border.
It includes proposals to cut deficits by more than $3 trillion over a decade and lower debt levels as a percentage of the gross domestic product, but does not balance by doing away with annual deficits.
(Excerpt) Read more at
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/373413-trump-releases-2019-budget
proposals to cut deficits by more than $3 trillion over a decade

The key words are in red.
The federal government not spending more than it takes in is something I would love to see happen. I'm just not going to hold my breath no matter who is president.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
proposals to cut deficits by more than $3 trillion over a decade

The key words are in red.
The federal government not spending more than it takes in is something I would love to see happen. I'm just not going to hold my breath no matter who is president.
Revenues will go way up as the economy cranks up too. As more people earn and pay taxes the states, cities and townships will have more revenue too and will have their federal aid cut.

Everything or at least all good things come from the people earning their way independent of taxpayer funded handouts.
If we can get the fecking RINO's and communists out of the way there is no reason we can't have 6-7-8 % annual GDP.
WE can consume the majority of what WE produce.
China and other communist countries NEED US to purchase their crap, we don't necessarily need them to purchase ours.

With the government out of the way America produces more sustained wealth for it's people faster than any nation on the planet. This is what progressives fear the most and exactly what we need to demand from our people in congress.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Eliminate the FedRes and print your own money out of thin air. Lincoln did it. JFK attempted it.

No more debt payment to the private bankers. No more interest payment. No taxes (unless equal and apportioned) on public money.

Sure, we can do it.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Such policies have the potential to force goobermint to live within its means. Stealing from future generations would become more difficult and many more people would recognize the link between currency creation and inflation.

In short, goobermint parasites would lose power and they won't let that happen.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Its possible that Q is a LARP.....
Why?....
To keep the narrative front and center?...hell I dunno.

I really get annoyed with all of Q's crypto chit..almost feel insulted.
Here is Mr Q supposedly sitting on all this Top Secret intel and then teases and plays games with his followers by asking a lot of questions and giving out clues like its a homework assignment and there's a quiz this Friday....
That's bullshit...spit it out dude where we can understand it or stfu....
One thing for sure , Q is providing plenty of fodder for alt media like infowars , Jerome Korsi , Lionel nation and the like...
Q also provides some understandable news tidbits that are thought provoking and entertaining....
But not enough for me to become a disciple.
Besides , I have a garden to plant and I am already behind.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Why?....

Here is Mr Q supposedly sitting on all this Top Secret intel and then teases and plays games with his followers by asking a lot of questions and giving out clues like its a homework assignment and there's a quiz this Friday....
One thing for sure , Q is providing plenty of fodder for alt media like infowars , Jerome Korsi , Lionel nation and the like...
Q also provides some understandable news tidbits that are thought provoking and entertaining....
I think 'Q' is posting not so much for general consumption, but perhaps in code for those in the field carrying out instructions...?

I think 'Q' suggested as much in the SOTU speech?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why?....

IF this "Q" person really is highly placed, then he/she would not want to give specifics - that would allow the Intel peeps to narrow down who it is. IF.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
From what I understand Q is actually using 8chan to communicate with operatives. Some of what he communicates is coded and not intended to be understood by Anons -- we are just allowed to pick up bits and pieces (bread crumbs).

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
8chan for spook communications?....dayum' , I thought they had some souped up Dick Tracy phones to call each other on....
How about a burner phone lol?...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
8chan for spook communications?....dayum' , I thought they had some souped up Dick Tracy phones to call each other on....
If you go to the third world, you have access to the Internet. You may not have access to encrypted satellite comms...this way some operator could get their intel/instructions when they can.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's all statistics and funny money. I never worry about this crap. It's nothing more than a smoke show for the goy!
Actually the goy are the taxpayers who owe it all jointly as Nd severally.

Eventually someone is going to repo the nation.

Fema work camps come to mind.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
i read that q posted a quip that the powder sent to trump jr was in fact a threat because of trump's new vaccine move

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Man I hate to even say this.......... is Q really the deep state op & they plan things then when reported it seems like he is in the know but all it really does is divides us even further?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
From what I understand Q is actually using 8chan to communicate with operatives. Some of what he communicates is coded and not intended to be understood by Anons -- we are just allowed to pick up bits and pieces (bread crumbs).
If you go to the third world, you have access to the Internet. You may not have access to encrypted satellite comms...this way some operator could get their intel/instructions when they can.
Coded messages/instructions via internet would also follow the pattern the white hats are using of all communications are in the open.
Nunes, Grassley etc everything is in the open, in daylight. That alone has got to be making the leftists go freaking crazy.
How the hell do you fight back against a determined enemy who makes all their moves transparent?

We ain't in Kansas anymore!

.MAGA!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'll keep posting it because we've got some bad asses playing team 4D chess.

FIGHTING WITHOUT FIGHTING.jpg

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The way I see it is if we don't support this Draining as it looks and it turns out to be real we'll be guilty too. However we shouldn't take anybody's word for anything and most certainly and conscientiously do our own due diligence at all times.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
His code is quite simular to the type used for years by Mil Intel.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
His code is quite simular to the type used for years by Mil Intel.
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Not to sure he is a he, Q could be a woman with knowledge or instruction in the code.
Whoever or whatever Q is, I think he/she is not the one calling the shots, just someone very close to the one who is.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I get having to be patient and all this coded secret squirrel crap, I really do...but please consider the following:

Number of arrests as of 02/13/2018 10:53PM EST=0.0
Problem is no one will arrest them. Everyone is to scared, or has been told not to do it. Like Trump was told not to fire stunpy by McConnell.

Congress is the ones holding the process up

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Q is Hypertiger,
Hypertiger is Q.
The bottom feeds the top,
Until the top implodes the bottom into oblivion.
You are all imbeciles nit capable of understanding

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
There is much more to this particular bust other articles out there. I dunno just throwing it out there.

The Scioto County Candor
2 hrs ·
Human trafficking story continues to unravel
By Nikki Blankenship
Scioto County Candor

New light has been shed on recent reports indicating Portsmouth Insurance Agent Frederick Brisker, of Wheelersburg, owner of Fred W. Brisker & Associates is involved in a local human trafficking ring.
On Dec. 14, 2017, the Scioto County Candor published information from a sealed federal investigation, revealing that Brisker and alleged co-conspirators (including Portsmouth Attorney Mike Mearan and other local/state officials and members of enforcement) were under investigation for charges including human trafficking, drug trafficking and public corruption.
Since that time, information has surfaced proving that Brisker fathered a child with a known prostitute/convicted drug trafficker, who is now deceased--the late Kristi Bradshaw, of Portsmouth.
In Case No. 14DO000455, filed in Scioto County Domestic Relations Court, Judge Jerry Buckler ordered DNA testing, results of which name Brisker as the father of Bradshaw's minor child. Buckler also granted Brisker custody as the minor child's residential parent. The case was filed the very day after Bradshaw's death.
Bradshaw’s sister Barb Henderson explained that her sister was 43-years-old when she died. She was also the mother of three young children. According to Henderson, Bradshaw also had a problem with drug addiction and resorted to prostitution to support her habit.
With addiction, often comes legal issues. Bradshaw was convicted of both possession and trafficking charges in 2007. Mearan was her attorney.
“She (Bradshaw) said in a statement Oxy’s (Oxycontin, an opiate manufactured by Perdue Pharma) were her (drug of) choice,” Henderson stated. “She stated that to her attorneys and our attorneys.”
According to Henderson, Bradshaw used drugs and took part in activities of prostitution for 18-20 years.
“Mike was the one who got her started on all of this,” Henderson declared.
Henderson stated that Brisker started “messing around” with Bradshaw before his wife died. According to her obituary, Brisker’s wife died in Nov. 2005. Henderson added that when her sister got pregnant, Brisker provided for Bradshaw financially.
“He gave Kristi a place to live and a vehicle and took care of her bills before their son was born,” Henderson explained.
She added that Brisker oversaw other financial matters for Bradshaw as well. She stated that he took out an insurance policy on Bradshaw. Henderson added that Bradshaw had obtained a sum of money totalling more than $300,000 from a medical lawsuit, which she put in Brisker's care.
According to her obituary published in the Portsmouth Daily Times, Bradshaw died on Aug. 28, 2014.
Henderson explained that Bradshaw died from an infection in her heart caused by intravenous drug use and had undergone two open heart surgeries.
According to Henderson, her sister died with Brisker and Mearan.
“Him (Brisker) and Mearan were in her hospital room when she was dying. Somebody dropped her off at the hospital that morning and left,” Henderson stated. “(B)oth Fred (Brisker) and Mike (Mearan) were in the hospital rm when she passed. Well, Fred was. Mike left 10 minutes before, laughing.”
The next day, Aug. 29, 2014, Mearan filed the above mentioned parentage case on behalf of his client, Brisker. According to case files, he also filed for emergency custody of the minor child in question, which was granted on the same day.
Then, on Sept. 02, 2014, an entry was made granting temporary emergency custody to Mearan.
DNA testing results were announced on Oct. 23, 2014. Brisker was named the father, child support was vacated due to the mother being deceased and Brisker was named residential parent. The case files also show that a new birth certificate would be issued for the minor child, establishing paternity and reflecting a name change for the child.
Bradshaw's other two children remain in the care of family.
According to the Fred W. Brisker & Associates website, Brisker has two daughters, is a member of the Portsmouth City Chamber of Commerce and sponsors several local school sports teams.
Brisker has been asked to comment on his relationship with Bradshaw. As of press time, he has not responded.
Mearan has also been asked to issue a statement on the above matters.
Responses from Brisker and Mearan will be made available if and when they are provided.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
The Most Disturbing Q Crumbs Yet- Brace For This! (12 min 45 sec):

Published on Feb 13, 2018 by Truth and Art TV
Recorded late night Monday 2-12-18

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q: Treachery - John McCain & Ruth Bader Ginsburg (8 min 26 sec):

Published on Feb 14, 2018 by SGTreport
Q has been posting about the treachery of Senator John McCain and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who Q has suggested may know something about the murder of Supreme Court Justice Scalia. In this video, a follow up to my video 'Think children, think slaves' we take a deeper look at these to "government servants'" and go deep down the rabbit hole.

To read the very latest posts from Q, click here:
https://qcodefag.github.io/

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Q is starting to remind me of Hyper tiger. More posts today......

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Number of arrests as of 02/15/2018 5:11PM EST=0.0
I think this is a deliberate process...at least with those powerful in government. You can't just waltz up to Capital hill and start arresting Sens/Reps without justification - the population at large would start screaming "COUP!" at the top of their lungs....it would be a circus that wouldn't end well for Trump.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They keep telling us that voting half are libs & half are conservatives. Forget the D & R stuff.
Elections are decided by the 6% in the middle.......... or so we are told.
I think a huge amount were fed up with the mom jeans prez & wanted someone with a bit of common sense. That was not crooked killinton.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I think this is a deliberate process...at least with those powerful in government. You can't just waltz up to Capital hill and start arresting Sens/Reps without justification - the population at large would start screaming "COUP!" at the top of their lungs....it would be a circus that wouldn't end well for Trump.
Just monitoring nd reporting to keep everyone well informed. Believe me, I'm the first person who wants to see that number increase!!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q Reveals Dark Secret Behind Creation Of MSM Narratives! 2-15-18 (8 min 46 sec):

Published on Feb 15, 2018 by Truth and Art TV
In the latest Q Anon postings we learn the shocking truth about how the CIA feeds narratives to the mainstream media. New revelations also about a coming attack.