• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543372291772.png

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Buck - I feel for you. I know where you are coming from. The frustration. The hatred towards the evil that is overwhelming us from every direction. There is no more integrity...no more honor. No justice. No decency. No brotherly love. Its every man for themself...and its all about chasing money and power.

Our society has degenerated worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Its truly sickening to watch.

There are many millions of us - all desperately desiring a return to normalcy...to an era where government was relatively honest...where the rule of law was evenly administered. Where people lived by a moral code.

Unfortunately - I think those days are gone forever...at least in this temporal world. What gave us our moral fiber was Christianity.

And God and Jesus Christ have been totally eradicated from anywhere and everywhere.

What we are witnessing is what happens when a society turns their back on God. Judgment will surely follow. Evil will have its day - and the people will suffer the consequences. That is just the way it works.

For me - I try to keep my eyes on Christ. I remind myself to hold fast to faith, hope and love. I remind myself I am in the world - but not of the world. This place is not my home. I am just a sojourner. This mindset gives me peace - even in the midst of this horrible wickedness. My faith in the saving grace of Jesus Christ is the only thing that keeps me sane in this insane world...

Jesus Christ is truly the ONLY true hope any of us really has...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Buck - I feel for you. I know where you are coming from. The frustration. The hatred towards the evil that is overwhelming us from every direction. There is no more integrity...no more honor. No justice. No decency. No brotherly love. Its every man for themself...and its all about chasing money and power.

Our society has degenerated worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Its truly sickening to watch.

There are many millions of us - all desperately desiring a return to normalcy...to an era where government was relatively honest...where the rule of law was evenly administered. Where people lived by a moral code.

Unfortunately - I think those days are gone forever...at least in this temporal world. What gave us our moral fiber was Christianity.

And God and Jesus Christ have been totally eradicated from anywhere and everywhere.

What we are witnessing is what happens when a society turns their back on God. Judgment will surely follow. Evil will have its day - and the people will suffer the consequences. That is just the way it works.

For me - I try to keep my eyes on Christ. I remind myself to hold fast to faith, hope and love. I remind myself I am in the world - but not of the world. This place is not my home. I am just a sojourner. This mindset gives me peace - even in the midst of this horrible wickedness. My faith in the saving grace of Jesus Christ is the only thing that keeps me sane in this insane world...

Jesus Christ is truly the ONLY true hope any of us really has...
We simply need to surrender our sentiment to see above the clouds.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Feeling like a looser? Want to feel like a winner? Think about this..........

* HRC is NOT prez and the opposite of these things would be happening........ they would need to create a whole new misery index for her.

*As of November 13, 2018, the United States Senate has confirmed 84 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 29 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 53 judges for the United States District Courts, and 0 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 71 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 13 for the Courts of Appeals, 56 for the District Courts, and 2 for the Court of International Trade.[3] There are currently 11 vacancies on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 112 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 2 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade,[3] and 23 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (5 for the Courts of Appeals and 18 for District Courts).[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, as of August 28, 2018, the Senate has confirmed 7 judges nominated by Trump, including 2 for the United States Tax Court, 4 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and 1 for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. There are currently 8 nominations to Article I courts awaiting Senate action, including 3 for the United States Court of Federal Claims, 4 for the Tax Court and 1 for the United States Court of Military Commission Review. Trump designated Susan G. Braden and Margaret M. Sweeney as chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

* Interest rates are going up.

* Gas prices are going down.

* Unemployment is going down.

* Lots of headway in the world stage.

* Other countries being told / made to pay up.

* US getting out of bad trade deals.

Just the start of a lot of things going the "right way". Do you even want to imagine where she would take us?

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sc/pr/...ate-and-federal-law-enforcement-agencies-hold

-----------------

Whatever it is, tomorrow's press conference is big. Army, Navy, Air Force, DOD, US Marshalls, US Attorney's Office, and SC Corrections and SC Law Enforcement. The press conference to announce the arrest of Al Capone wouldn't have been this big.

DHS is not involved, so it doesn't involve immigration. The State Department is not involved, so it doesn't include foreign involvement.
T-minus 3:20

I hope this is actually a big deal. Why in South Carolina?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Dan Bongino speech at the Restoration Weekend Nov 15-18

If you haven't watched this Dan Bongino video yet... what are you waiting for?

This is the best synopsis so far.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
There are 3 kinds of people in the real world

Those that can see
Those who are shown and then can see
Those who can never see

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There are 3 kinds of people in the real world

Those that can see
Those who are shown and then can see
Those who can never see

There is a 4th kind...those that have seen too much for too long and it's been the same old picture who are told the picture will change soon...every day for the past 300+ days...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Might as well throw in the 5th type: One who has become jaded and can't see through the habitual negativity formed through a systematic repetition of feeling weakened and oppressed.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sc/pr/...ate-and-federal-law-enforcement-agencies-hold

-----------------

Whatever it is, tomorrow's press conference is big. Army, Navy, Air Force, DOD, US Marshalls, US Attorney's Office, and SC Corrections and SC Law Enforcement. The press conference to announce the arrest of Al Capone wouldn't have been this big.

DHS is not involved, so it doesn't involve immigration. The State Department is not involved, so it doesn't include foreign involvement.
Prisoner/military serviceman scam. NOT related to deep state/Trump/Q

Goofy lookin' dude on video did rough streaming attempt...video is of tv broadcast of announcement

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump: “[Fed] Much Bigger Problem Than China”, Blames [Fed] For Everything - Episode 1727a

Trump Just Signaled All Patriots, It Has Begun,Justice Under The Law - Episode 1727b

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Trump confirmed to me today that Q is bullshit.

Trump is simply using the DECLAS, indictments, etc...as leverage to avoid being investigated by the Democrats. He is willing to keep everything hush hush if they agree to leave him alone.

That is NOT a Patriot. That is a traitor to the cause.

He is putting his own self interest above the country, above justice, above the rule of law...

Today did it for me. Trump/Q has lost my support. And in my humble opinion - today we witnessed the death of a nation - as Q was our last best hope of renewal.

Suffice it to say I am demoralized, dejected and disgusted.

Hey Shootist...you were right and I was wrong.

I was WRONG.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Trump is simply using the DECLAS, indictments, etc...as leverage to avoid being investigated by the Democrats. He is willing to keep everything hush hush if they agree to leave him alone.

That is NOT a Patriot. That is a traitor to the cause.

He is putting his own self interest above the country, above justice, above the rule of law...

Today did it for me. Trump/Q has lost my support. And in my humble opinion - today we witnessed the death of a nation - as Q was our last best hope of renewal.

Suffice it to say I am demoralized, dejected and disgusted.

Hey Shootist...you were right and I was wrong.

I was WRONG.
What exactly happened?

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What exactly happened?
Trump gave an interview and said if the Democrats investigate him - he will DECLAS the FISA stuff. Whats inferred is that if they leave him alone - he will not DECLAS. Basically he is using it as leverage to cover his own ass.

Despicable...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump gave an interview and said if the Democrats investigate him - he will DECLAS the FISA stuff. Whats inferred is that if they leave him alone - he will not DECLAS. Basically he is using it as leverage to cover his own ass.

Despicable...
And you take his actions at face value now? Remember when he was bombing the Deep State factions in Syria but in public said he was bombing "Assad's chemical weapons facilities" and other obvious fronts? Come on man.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And you take his actions at face value now? Remember when he was bombing the Deep State factions in Syria but in public said he was bombing "Assad's chemical weapons facilities" and other obvious fronts? Come on man.
Here is the article I was referencing...read it for yourself.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Things are not always what they appear.

On the basis of one article you are calling it quits?

Every fact is to be confirmed by the testimony of two or three witnesses. -- 2 Corinthians 13:1

If Washington insiders have flipped Trump, it would certainly be very bad. I would join you in the despair. However, perhaps there is more going on than we know about. Perhaps one of the anons in the chans will question Q about this article.

As with many things, time will tell. The article was just published yesterday (11-28-2018) so some clarification may follow in the coming days.

One article in the New York Post is not sufficient data for me to throw the towel in.

Just my 2 cents. YMMV.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
President Trump retweeted a meme regarding "trials for treason" (see G-khan's post above... post #8026).

Clicking on the link in that post takes you to the tweet by the person posting as The Trump Train on Twitter. But if you go to the President's twitter account and page down, you will find that the President did retweet it.

RT181128.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q posts 2503 & 2504

Q2503&04.jpg

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I read an article yesterday on the web that linked Jeffrey Epstein to Trump (one of his cabinet members) without mentioning ANY of the prominent Dems that have either been to his island or are linked to him.

Disgusting how they cover for their political masters.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
2503 -

Tree expanded view...click image once there

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/data/m...975bdadb2104e75f45d453a86e56a71394811822a.png

------------------------

Green exit signage
Found this...

"Red the world over means danger, green means safety. If the building is on fire you may be running for the red EXIT sign but the British person next to you certainly would not be doing that because of the color alone. He and the Chinese, the Australians, the Italians, the Germans, etc., would be looking for the color green and they would expect to see the pictogram of an open door with a person running out that door. Sadly they wil not find that yet in America."

Pic from offshore?

--------------------------------------

Hyatt Regency Chongqing
~~~~~~

And google image search showed this pic of the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chongqing.

-------------------------------

Now we know that the pic Q just posted is from Chongquing Hyatt. (Austist you are incredible for that) … there was a meeting about Auto Part manufacturers and International trade at that hotel in Sept.
Q says, “We know.” – could he be referring to General Motors strategic, politically motivated Globalist bullshit closures in US/Canada?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ngqing-china-on-september-19th-300714424.html

--------------------

Chongqing becomes biggest automobile manufacturing center in China

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/regional/chongqing/liangjiang/2016-01/14/content_23085918.htm

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
A meeting in September doesn't jive with the fact that there is a Christmas tree in the picture. Must be something more recent. Maybe it is actually meant as a threat to the deep state enemies who are following Q -- perhaps it isn't for the autists.

He says that a picture is worth many "sentences". Play on words?

1543502210816.png

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
1543502322347.png

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But you forgot one important factor:

Trump is simply using the DECLAS, indictments, etc...as leverage to avoid being investigated by the Democrats.
The DEMS and their handlers WILL NOT RELENT. They are lashing desperately like wild beasts caught in a trap.

So think of Trump's tweet as a promise to DECLAS.