• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
But you forgot one important factor:

The DEMS and their handlers WILL NOT RELENT. They are lashing desperately like wild beasts caught in a trap.

So think of Trump's tweet as a promise to DECLAS.
Show me, don't tell me!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I giggle inside every time I hear Little Adam Shitt. :D

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And then there is the wall...

TRUMP'S GREAT WALL BECOMES TRUMP'S GREAT STALL
November 28, 2018

For those of us who were ecstatic the night Donald Trump was elected president, who watch election night videos over and over again, it used to be easy to defend him against the charge that he is just a BS-ing con man who would say anything to get elected.

It's getting harder.

Trump was our last chance. But he's spent two years not building the wall, not deporting illegals -- "INCREDIBLE KIDS!" -- and not ending the anchor baby scam.

Within 10 seconds of Trump's leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed.

Trump will leave no legacy at all. Only a wall is forever.

We had no choice. No one else was promising to save America.

"On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above- and below-ground sensors, that's the tunnels. Remember that: above and below. Towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels ..." -- Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump

But then he signed a spending bill expressly prohibiting him from building any part of the wall.

"I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again." -- President Trump, after signing a spending bill that blocked any funding for a wall.

Today, eight months later, Trump is about to sign another spending bill that will give him no money for the wall.

Anyone want to bet me that he won't?

So much for the world's greatest negotiator.

Donald Trump is the commander in chief. He doesn't need Congress' approval to defend the nation's borders.

But as long as his excuse for not building the wall is that Congress hasn't appropriated money for it, why on earth would he sign a spending bill that doesn't give it to him?

There is no tomorrow on this. Republicans are about to lose the House. It's now or never.

We didn't need someone to tell us how hard it is to get anything done in Washington. We knew that.

That's why we hired a builder. We didn't care what Trump's position on the lira was. We didn't care about Syria. We were just looking for the best contractor we could find so we would finally get a wall.

If we were talking about a golf course in Scotland, I think Trump could figure out how to get it done.

But instead of winning, we're getting whining. We're told it's Congress' fault for not giving Trump money to build the wall! The ACLU will sue! A judge will stop him! Blame Paul Ryan! (Possible Trump epitaph: Chuck wouldn't let me!)

President Reagan bombed Libya in retaliation for two U.S. serviceman being killed by a bomb in a West Berlin discotheque -- TWO!

But Trump thinks he needs the preapproval of Congress, the ACLU and a district court judge in Hawaii to do something about tens of thousands of Americans being killed every year by illegal alien heroin dealers, drunk drivers and straight-up murderers.

Reagan invaded Grenada because the country was becoming a Soviet client state. No Grenadian threatened to touch a hair on any American's head. One wonders what Reagan's reaction would have been to someone telling him, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THE ACLU WILL SUE!

If Reagan had Trump's advisers, we'd be speaking Russian.

The ACLU, the Center for Constitutional Rights, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the other anti-American groups opposing Trump on immigration were the very same groups that opposed Reagan. They would have been happy if the U.S.S.R. had nuked this country.

Sadly for them, Reagan kept his promises, and we won the Cold War. So now the back-up plan is to destroy our country
by flooding it with the Third World.

We needed Reagan and got P.T. Barnum instead.

Evidently, Trump knew he could bomb an innocent country based on false information about the Syrian government using nerve gas in April 2018. (Actual reason: Ivanka cried.) No less than the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons spent months testing the bodies allegedly killed by nerve gas. Conclusion: No nerve gas.

But we're supposed to believe that Trump doesn't realize that he's also allowed to defend the citizens of this country. Does he know he's president?

Even if noted constitutional law scholar Jared Kushner has convinced Trump that he needs congressional approval before he's allowed to repel invaders at our border -- but doesn't need Congress to bomb an innocent country because Ivanka cried -- the president could order the troops to invade Mexico and build the wall 10 yards in.

But all we get are bombastic tweets and useless half-measures. The conservative media have been excitedly reporting that Obama put illegal alien kids in cages too! Obama used tear gas on the invaders too!

Yes, exactly -- and none of that worked. That's why we voted for the guy who promised to build a wall.

Unlike the president, we knew that the deluge of poor people flooding our country would never stop until we had an impenetrable border.

And whatever happened to that executive order on anchor babies? Is Trump "trying" to sign that, too? Maybe he got writer's cramp.

Trump also promised to deport illegals -- even the ones Democrats have given cute names to.

"We're always talking about 'Dreamers' for other people. I want the children that are growing up in the United States to be dreamers also. They're not dreaming right now." -- Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump

"The executive order (on "Dreamers") gets rescinded." -- Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump

Is it Paul Ryan's fault that Trump did a 180 on "Dreamers," called them "INCREDIBLE KIDS" and tried to give them amnesty?

Every day that Trump does not keep his promises on immigration, thousands of immigrants turn 18 and start block voting for the Democrats, while thousands of traditional Americans die off.

Florida and Texas are about five years away from turning solid blue. Trump was our last chance. After this, the country is never going to elect a Republican president again.

So the next time you watch one of those election night videos, remember: If Trump doesn't keep his immigration promises, Hillary might as well have won.

Trump will leave no legacy whatsoever. Without a wall, he will only be remembered as a small cartoon figure who briefly inflamed and amused the rabble.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2018-11-28.html

I can't see it from my house yet. I'll let y'all know when I do.

SC

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
FBI just raided another x trump attorney office, when does Clinton etal get raided,fbi still deep state, dems take over soon
But you forgot one important factor:

The DEMS and their handlers WILL NOT RELENT. They are lashing desperately like wild beasts caught in a trap.

So think of Trump's tweet as a promise to DECLAS.
Trump and pubs need play an offense game not a defense, with dems in control of house its pretty much game over for trump, no wall, no Clinton etal investigations, consertavies will be done

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
FBI just raided another x trump attorney office, when does Clinton etal get raided,fbi still deep state, dems take over soon

Trump and pubs need play an offense game not a defense, with dems in control of house its pretty much game over for trump, no wall, no Clinton etal investigations, consertavies will be done
Where the hell is JFK Jr? I was promised JFK Jr!!!!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You all are the best:2 thumbs up:

back on my meds, and today seemed to be a doozy with Corsi, Mueller, et al

I'm lost how Mueller is a 'white hat'?

but, o.k. this is all happening in ways yet to reveal themselves, like the declas that's supposed to have already happened

witches, there are witches at play
but I just ain't sure who they are
:witch:

"I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again." -- President Trump, after signing a spending bill that blocked any funding for a wall.
Remember, this was an Omnibus Bill, not a Budget Bill, don't let anyone confuse the two

An Omnibus Bill literally allows the President to spend the money, or not, any way they choose. There are 'suggestions' and the like, but there is no law to dictate any of this occurs

Obama survived for eight years, IIRC, without a single budget
Bush did too, as did Clinton, as did the First Bush

IIRC, that's how it goes, Congress wrote it this way so they didn't have to write a budget every year
it gave them more time to campaign

Congress is full of Traitors and has been for a long time

they just don't want to tell us that

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

but, o.k. this is all happening in ways yet to reveal themselves, like the declas that's supposed to have already happened

Remember, this was an Omnibus Bill, not a Budget Bill, don't let anyone confuse the two

An Omnibus Bill literally allows the President to spend the money, or not, any way they choose. There are 'suggestions' and the like, but there is no law to dictate any of this occurs

IIRC, that's how it goes, Congress wrote it this way so they didn't have to write a budget every year

all this is true yet nothing seems to change for the better, no matter how often we're told that change is right around the corner.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Yeah Omnibus, couldn't remember the name when I replied to strawboss.

Q never said to trust Mueller but did strongly infer. I'm still in the camp of gray hat meaning he copped a deal to cooperate with the white hats in exchange for his past cooperation with the black hats whether under coercion or not. I think this current stuff is all still theater.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm afraid the only way we get justice is for trump to declare martial law and I just don't. See it happening, looks like the corrupt control 999% of government
Why do you assume Trump isn't corrupt?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

“Not only did I not get indicted, nobody in my administration got indicted,” Barack Obama said. “And that was the only administration in modern history that can be said about.”

We shall see Hussein.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543550898165.png

"Drug overdoses killed more than 70,000 Americans in 2017, a record. Overdose deaths are higher than deaths from H.I.V., car crashes or gun violence at their peaks.

How are the drugs getting into the USA? Who is profiting from not having the wall built and keep out illegals?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543552251638.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Teehee, for you dial,

1543552373497.png

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WWII characterization, no matter the reason, is tasteless

anyway, moving forward:

Assange just testified, that was the last I remember reading about
and now we have a distraction about Assange in a totally different matter

would that be about correct?

as if conditioning is occurring?
if i'm correct, this would make sense

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543552728637.png

1543552782087.png

1543552705347.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

“George Soros is again seeking to influence the European Parliamentary elections”

George Soros “is again seeking to influence the European Parliamentary elections”, the communications director of ruling party Fidesz told Hungarian public media on Tuesday, adding that the US financier was backing “pro-migration forces”.

Balazs Hidveghi spoke in reaction to a meeting between Soros and Frans Timmermans, vice-president of the European Commission, and said that the talks reflected that “Brussels is irrevocably in Soros’s pocket”.

Hidveghi insisted that Timmermans is a “notorious pro-migration politician” who has “regular talks with Soros behind closed doors”, while his spokesperson “would not answer questions about the talks”.

Sauce: https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/george-soros-is-again-seeking-to-influence-the-european-parliamentary-elections/#.W_5ace9kRjk.twitter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wow, "time stamps matter"

1543553290661.png

THE WHY
If you're ready to go down this rabbit hole. Q crumbs about forced immigration and reading the bible led me to the premise. They drink blood because it's a

direct act against God. They are drinking blood to take the life force from another. Hence addiction and death if they stop. Hence blantant disregard for human

life by our politicians, entertainment personalities, priests, and others in power. The structure of fiat currency as control and why (((they))) worship money.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The guy sticks out like a sore thumb, around the free-world, people know who he is, he has collapsed governments and central banks

and he walks amongst us, not as a Free Man, but as a

MASTER!

and no one does a thing, well, we can't, but plenty above us can, and they don't do a thing because, they are his

Commanders

we're but the slaves and good old George will probably outlive the most of us and continue to own the rest

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The guy sticks out like a sore thumb, around the free-world, people know who he is, he has collapsed governments and central banks

and he walks amongst us, not as a Free Man, but as a

MASTER!

and no one does a thing, well, we can't, but plenty above us can, and they don't do a thing because, they are his

Commanders

we're but the slaves and good old George will probably outlive the most of us and continue to own the rest
I think we're going to get the bastid.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
seriously, he should have paid for his BoE shennanigans decades ago, and his play in Georgia with the Rose Revolution was horrendous, etc, he just buys what he wants and what he wants is chaos and he gets chaos wherever he wants, unfettered by anyone

his minions pay a price with occasional jail time and they never live a fraction of the good life George lives but they'll destroy shit as long as they get paid for it and will adjust to any 'suffering' they may encounter, but remember the videos of the ones who didn't get paid
LOL
I wonder what happened to those snowflakes, LOL

but good old George doesn't get dirty at all, he's Teflon coated, he's one of them

but what we've witnessed in the last two years, what we now know about the last several decades, George will have a team of lawyers and will die before ever see the inside of a court room, let alone a jail

I dare someone to incarcerate George Soros, I Double-Dog Dare the toughest man in our military to arrest George Soros
they won't come within 10 feet of the man

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So...if Trump has the authority to use omnibus funds in any manner he chooses...why hasnt he done so? I thought building the wall was his top priority?

If the wall will cost $25 billion - why is Trump only asking for $5billion?

I mean - if securing the border (instead of playing politics) was really important and all...

Asking for a friend...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So...if Trump has the authority to use omnibus funds in any manner he chooses...why hasnt he done so? I thought building the wall was his top priority?

If the wall will cost $25 billion - why is Trump only asking for $5billion?

I mean - if securing the border (instead of playing politics) was really important and all...

Asking for a friend...
Part of me would believe it's his behavior towards this 'game', it's how he's playing it, the other side would say he's going to produce the largest pot of unspent taxpayer funds and give it back to the taxpayer

It would fit, as we've been blessed with stories of some of the largest groups of terminated government employees that we've ever witnessed AND he's not really spent much on anything new, that we're aware of. He's announced new agencies and we've witnessed the spinning numbers on the tote board, none of us knows whether any of this is real or not and IIRC it's sponsored by a liberal, so, who really knows, anyway, we really don't know where we stand, financially speaking

Can't trust any agency or corporation or news agency, gotta fly by the seat of ones pants and pull it all together from all the various sources

and for President Trump, that would make him a 'hero' and he would love to have that 'title', who wouldn't?

IDK, just trying to form a picture

oh yeah, and to actually build the wall without actual funding would be to dig into this pot of 'our' money and he hasn't really done that yet, not to the extent the last administration did it, and that would be to work against himself

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Certain Players Needed To Keep The [Fed] Economy Operational, All Will Be Exposed - Episode 1728a

We Know, Locked And Loaded, All In Place, Picture Worth Many Sentences - Episode 1728b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Part of me would believe it's his behavior towards this 'game', it's how he's playing it, the other side would say he's going to produce the largest pot of unspent taxpayer funds and give it back to the taxpayer

It would fit, as we've been blessed with stories of some of the largest groups of terminated government employees that we've ever witnessed AND he's not really spent much on anything new, that we're aware of. He's announced new agencies and we've witnessed the spinning numbers on the tote board, none of us knows whether any of this is real or not and IIRC it's sponsored by a liberal, so, who really knows, anyway, we really don't know where we stand, financially speaking

Can't trust any agency or corporation or news agency, gotta fly by the seat of ones pants and pull it all together from all the various sources

and for President Trump, that would make him a 'hero' and he would love to have that 'title', who wouldn't?

IDK, just trying to form a picture

oh yeah, and to actually build the wall without actual funding would be to dig into this pot of 'our' money and he hasn't really done that yet, not to the extent the last administration did it, and that would be to work against himself
Buck - lets keep it simple. Trump has the authority, ability and resources to build the wall (omnibus funding). He has publicly stated that he could build the wall in a year (he is a builder by trade).

Where is this wall? Show me the pictures of it. Surely they exist.

If I was Prez...and was adamant about building a wall...and had an omnibus that gave me carte blanche to spend it as I wanted....there would be a fucking wall...I guarantee it. You would see construction crews...Mexican cement contractors...Chinese rebar salesmen...plenty of photo ops...

Where is the fucking wall?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member