• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Buck - lets keep it simple. Trump has the authority, ability and resources to build the wall (omnibus funding). He has publicly stated that he could build the wall in a year (he is a builder by trade).

Where is this wall? Show me the pictures of it. Surely they exist.

If I was Prez...and was adamant about building a wall...and had an omnibus that gave me carte blanche to spend it as I wanted....there would be a fucking wall...I guarantee it. You would see construction crews...Mexican cement contractors...Chinese rebar salesmen...plenty of photo ops...

Where is the fucking wall?
We have to get The Plan in place, remember?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Buck - lets keep it simple. Trump has the authority, ability and resources to build the wall (omnibus funding). He has publicly stated that he could build the wall in a year (he is a builder by trade).

If I was Prez...and was adamant about building a wall...and had an omnibus that gave me carte blanche to spend it as I wanted....there would be a fucking wall...I guarantee it. You would see construction crews...Mexican cement contractors...Chinese rebar salesmen...plenty of photo ops...

Simple?
That's Easy!

AGREED!!!

there are certainly plenty of days, I'm confused as all get out
which direction IS this all going???

there are plenty of days, it all appears as if none of 'it' is working and to be completely honest, with the abundance of fake news, there are very few methods available for us sheep to keep the truth separated from the lies, and the lies abound everywhere

on and on and on

Simple?
That's Easy!

Build the f'n wall!!!

this bouncing around makes my spine hurt as well as my brain, and I'm just a bit pissed off at the entire lot of 'em for doing any of this to US

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Is not sending thousands of armed troops from several protective branches to secure our border not a wall? These concern fags are getting to you boss. Hang in there.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
View attachment 117330

Did anyone catch this already?
The next move on the JA chessboard is White BISHOP to D5

2017 TIMELINE
DEC 17 - ATL Airport Power Outage shut down for 11 hours
DEC 18 - Q365 Signatures = SPLASH. FOX THREE. Q366 Confirms anon Fox Three = Simulated/actual launch of active radar-guided missile
Washington Amtrak Train Derailment – Q369 confirms it was retaliation for ATL extraction of a BISHOP (cult)
DEC 22 – Q432 FOX THREE. SPLASH. AS THE WORLD TURNS. RED_OCTOBER>
JAN 12 - JA tweets picture of the Chess Board 25 days after FOX THREE signature and BEFORE Hawaii.
JAN 13 - Hawaii Missile Shituation 22 days after last FOX THREE on 12/22
Q531 confirmed next move on JA chess board was 25. White Queen to F3=FOX THREE
hahahahahahaha

"King to King Knights Two"

Checkmate? :popcorn:

hahahahahahahaha. This tread is better than the Cigar Room/official-joke-thread all combined into one.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
hahahahahahaha

"King to King Knights Two"

Checkmate? :popcorn:

hahahahahahahaha. This tread is better than the Cigar Room/official-joke-thread all combined into one.
That's terrific. Thanks for the contribution.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is not sending thousands of armed troops from several protective branches to secure our border not a wall? These concern fags are getting to you boss. Hang in there.
He promised a big, beautiful wall. Last I checked - walls were physical structures. He has the authority and the money to build it...yet he doesnt.

This forum has long held a maxim that what people DO is more important than what they say...

Does that maxim not apply to Trump? Does he get a pass?

Me thinks Trump has some dirty laundry he doesnt want aired. He can control Mueller and what gets in the public domain - but he cant control Dems with subpoena power...

He is using the wall and DECLAS as bargaining chips to keep his dirty laundry out of sight.

If my theory is correct - and his own words suggest that I am right - that makes him a fraud and just another sold out politician.

Simply put - his actions dont match his words.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
He promised a big, beautiful wall. Last I checked - walls were physical structures. He has the authority and the money to build it...yet he doesnt.

This forum has long held a maxim that what people DO is more important than what they say...

Does that maxim not apply to Trump? Does he get a pass?

Me thinks Trump has some dirty laundry he doesnt want aired. He can control Mueller and what gets in the public domain - but he cant control Dems with subpoena power...

He is using the wall and DECLAS as bargaining chips to keep his dirty laundry out of sight.

If my theory is correct - and his own words suggest that I am right - that makes him a fraud and just another sold out politician.

At this point I'm not sure what stomping feet and pounding fists is going to do. If he has a plan to build the wall there must be some hoops he needs to jump through to make that happen. I'm always impressed by so many of us who know all there is to know about the inner workings of government and seem to have all the answers. At this point I'd rather have Trump in there working (or not working) on his plan than to have HRC in there working on her's.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Well, in the time frame that would be pleasing to you.
The need for immediate gratification is something this society suffers from nowadays.

We all would like to see things happen more quickly. Quick was never promised.
Trump never promised he would do things according to our schedule.

Trump asked Americans to trust him. He would give them their country back.
Lots of people don't want to see that happen. So you can expect some bumps along the way.

However long that takes him, he has four years and depending on how the first fours years go, he will have another four years after that.
If at the end of 8 years, the deep state, shadow governement has been eradicated and the people who abused their power have been dealt justice.... I, for one, will be a very happy camper. He will have accomplished so much more than I ever hoped for on the day that I voted for him.

I have heard all the whining about how Trump isn't doing what he said and frankly, it's just whining. This president has accomplished more in two years than Obama did in eight years. Everyone just needs to get over their own self-imposed expectations and WAIT. See what happens.

Just my two cents. YMMV.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why are none of you directly addressing the fact that Trump himself has plainly said that if the Dems investigate him - he will DECLAS. Which infers that if they back down from their intention to investigate him - he wont DECLAS.

That makes DECLAS a bargaining chip that Trump is using to avoid Dem scrutiny of him.

If Trump is using DECLAS as a bargaining chip - that clearly and logically attests to the fact that he isnt serious about DECLAS in its own right - and he isnt intending to DECLAS as a means of seeking justice.

A true Patriot wouldnt use DECLAS as a bargaining chip. They would do it because its the right thing to do. Just like they would prosecute those that have committed treason because its the right thing to do. Whatever happened to "No Deals"? Or was that "disinformation is necessary"?

I have yet to hear ANY of you directly address this.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Why are none of you directly addressing the fact that Trump himself has plainly said that if the Dems investigate him - he will DECLAS.
He may have not said that for your benefit or mine. He might be saying that to trigger someone other than you.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He may have not said that for your benefit or mine. He might be saying that to trigger someone other than you.
Trigger?

He is a dealmaker. Thats what he does. Thats how he refers to himself.
He laid out his terms of an offer of a deal to the Dems..."leave me alone and I will leave you alone". And he laid out this offer via a sit down interview with the NY Post.

Why is this so hard to understand?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LOL! I don't think it is difficult at all. Your understanding is just not the same as mine.
You can worry about details. I will judge him on the outcome. The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q2512.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Nov 30 2018 22:00:28 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 86c9b1 No.4092602

Nov 30 2018 21:51:08 (EST)
>Potus tells the world to watch Hannity.
>breaking news
>"huber to whistleblower, monday"
>Q hops right on to confirm.

President knew what was about to be said on Hannity, therefor Q knew.

Gametheory Bitches.

Comey is shaking in his boots. This was in response to his suit getting put off until monday at 10am. And if hes not shaking.. hes confused and worried.

/Spitball​
>>4092602
Q post timestamp re: DECLAS prior to/post testimony?
Come timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena?
Do the math.
Q

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cc526f No.4093653

Nov 30 2018 22:31:00 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0a0375 No.4093483

Nov 30 2018 22:26:17 (EST)
"New Clinton Foundation Whistleblower TBA Next Monday?"

In a discussion between Hannity, John Soloman and Sara Carter, something new came to light about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

HANNITY: Now: there’s something percolating that will probably break Monday. You’re both smiling. Do either one of you want to give the audience….well, a little heads up…..

JOHN: I’ll give you some breaking news right now, Sean. Just two hours ago, federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber, the [Utah] US Attorney investigating the Clintons, reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation, [this is the] first time we’ve seen contact between a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and that particular federal office. That just happened tonight.

HANNITY: Are you talking about the one who’s home was raided?

JOHN S.:No, this is a new—a different whistleblower that you might…..you’ll learn a lot on Monday, I betcha.

HANNITY: All right, we’ll learn a lot more on Monday. Sara, last word…

SARA: We need to keep our eyes—

HANNITY: What’s the preview of Monday’s coming attraction?

SARA (big laugh): I think we’ve got a lot to look forward to on Monday, Sean. And I think the American people are going to see that there was [something] happening behind the scenes at the FBS as well as the Dept of Justice. And Michael Horowitz has been doing a very deep dive into this…There’s gonna be a lot of breaking news in the next month and [in] the months to come.

HANNITY: Amazing the year of the boomerang. We were right all along. It continues.

~20:20​
>>4093483
Future will prove past.
History books.
JUSTICE.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I hope this is right:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 094635 No.4092106

Nov 30 2018 21:29:50 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 094635 No.4092062

Nov 30 2018 21:27:58 (EST)
To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
MONDAY.
Q​
>>4092062
To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.
Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q posts are on fire tonight.
:-)

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
DEC in DC

Q is very busy tonight

Dropping in REAL TIME for you doubt-fags

This may be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend for some...

That's terrific. Thanks for the contribution.
I so look forward to the collective and profuse apologies from the faith-less doubt-fags. Or maybe we should just accept the fact that "trollers gonna troll."

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Don't want to start an argument but are you kidding? What more can they throw at him? Made up stuff like they did Kavanaugh? You think dems are honorable & would honor ANY deal in any way? I'm not saying Trump is pure but to say the dems are holding cards against him........ I doubt it? Any proof or actions? I see tantrums & fake news.

Is Trump saving stuff to give the whole country a big Christmas gift?

What happens if the new wave of dems take office in Jan and right after are exposed as cheating the election system / fraud / rigging like they did against Bernie & are removed from office? How are they replaced on such a large scale?

449,000 Californians received a jury summons last year, to which they replied "I am not a citizen, therefore I cannot sit on a jury". The number one source for jury summons candidates is the voter registration list. Think about it. TOO LAZY TO SERVE ON A JURY, BUT HAVE NO QOALMS ABOUT PROVIDING DISHONEST INFORMATION TO ILLEGALLY VOTE !
I bet they all are registered Demonrat.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don't want to start an argument but are you kidding? What more can they throw at him? Made up stuff like they did Kavanaugh? You think dems are honorable & would honor ANY deal in any way? I'm not saying Trump is pure but to say the dems are holding cards against him........ I doubt it? Any proof or actions? I see tantrums & fake news.

Is Trump saving stuff to give the whole country a big Christmas gift?

What happens if the new wave of dems take office in Jan and right after are exposed as cheating the election system / fraud / rigging like they did against Bernie & are removed from office? How are they replaced on such a large scale?

449,000 Californians received a jury summons last year, to which they replied "I am not a citizen, therefore I cannot sit on a jury". The number one source for jury summons candidates is the voter registration list. Think about it. TOO LAZY TO SERVE ON A JURY, BUT HAVE NO QOALMS ABOUT PROVIDING DISHONEST INFORMATION TO ILLEGALLY VOTE !
I bet they all are registered Demonrat.
I fucking HATE the Democrats and their platform...I think I have made that abundantly clear over time here on GIM.

My whole point is that Trump is using DECLAS as a bargaining chip in exchange for the Dems backing off of their promise to investigate him. I find that despicable.

My perspective is pretty simple. I believe in HONOR. INTEGRITY. JUSTICE. If there is fuckery in .gov - then expose it, prosecute it and execute those that are guilty. (and we all KNOW there is fuckery in .gov).

And by the way...I DO think Q is real (meaning that Q is not a LARP). Too many coincidences for Q to be fake. What is unknown (at least to me) is whether Q is truly as advertised (an agent working on behalf of Patriots)...or a construct of Trump to create leverage.

Do I get any bonus points for the use of the word "fuckery"?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Note: reposted with post numbers

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 8:31:00 PM
Anonymous30 Nov 2018 - 8:26:17 PM
"New Clinton Foundation Whistleblower TBA Next Monday?"

In a discussion between Hannity, John Soloman and Sara Carter, something new came to light about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

HANNITY: Now: there’s something percolating that will probably break Monday. You’re both smiling. Do either one of you want to give the audience….well, a little heads up…..

JOHN: I’ll give you some breaking news right now, Sean. Just two hours ago, federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber, the [Utah] US Attorney investigating the Clintons, reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation, [this is the] first time we’ve seen contact between a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and that particular federal office. That just happened tonight.

HANNITY: Are you talking about the one who’s home was raided?

JOHN S.:No, this is a new—a different whistleblower that you might…..you’ll learn a lot on Monday, I betcha.

HANNITY: All right, we’ll learn a lot more on Monday. Sara, last word…

SARA: We need to keep our eyes—

HANNITY: What’s the preview of Monday’s coming attraction?

SARA (big laugh): I think we’ve got a lot to look forward to on Monday, Sean. And I think the American people are going to see that there was [something] happening behind the scenes at the FBS as well as the Dept of Justice. And Michael Horowitz has been doing a very deep dive into this…There’s gonna be a lot of breaking news in the next month and [in] the months to come.

HANNITY: Amazing the year of the boomerang. We were right all along. It continues.

~20:20
>>4093483
Future will prove past.
History books.
JUSTICE.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 8:33:39 PM
Anonymous30 Nov 2018 - 8:30:15 PM

A0E3AB21-73BC-41FB-A8CC-AE1CF69E9022.png

>>4093464
>>4093626
It's spreading.
We, the PEOPLE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 8:53:02 PM
Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
Hyatt Regency.
Players: 8
Watch the news.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 8:58:25 PM
New: Title TBD
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 8:53:02 PM
Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
Hyatt Regency.
Players: 8
Watch the news.
Q

2576.png
>>4094206

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 9:07:57 PM
Anonymous30 Nov 2018 - 9:04:52 PM
>>4094363
Honestly, it seems that China is a greater/more urgent existential threat than Russia right now. China wants to crush us. And so many of our business are dependent on cheap Chinese manufacturing. We need real IP/trade protection, Cyber security and tax incentives that make it cheaper to make here.

Do0oBZvWwAE0BZR.jpg
>>4094556

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 9:11:22 PM
Anonymous30 Nov 2018 - 9:07:48 PM

ClipboardImage.png
Pence shares picture of himself meeting a SWAT officer with a QAnon conspiracy patch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...anon-conspiracy-patch/?utm_term=.d5671b698c71
>>4094606
What a coincidence.
Why is the WASH POST leading the attack re: Q?
How many articles have been written re: Q?
Who owns the WASH POST?
Who funds the WASH POST?
ALL FOR A LARP?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 9:15:56 PM
New: Title TBD
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 9:11:22 PM
>>4094606
What a coincidence.
Why is the WASH POST leading the attack re: Q?
How many articles have been written re: Q?
Who owns the WASH POST?
Who funds the WASH POST?
ALL FOR A LARP?
Q
>>4094697
https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...tails-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Nov 2018 - 9:21:59 PM
Anonymous30 Nov 2018 - 9:12:20 PM
>>4094697
>>4094697
CNN now reporting on it too.
>>4094729
http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=QAnon&qpvt=qanon&FORM=EWRE
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Confirmed, Central Banks Project Fear To Control The Masses - Episode 1729a

Trump Warns DECLAS Bad, Something Public Should Not See, Start The Clock - Episode 1729b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is really good.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trigger?

He is a dealmaker. Thats what he does. Thats how he refers to himself.
He laid out his terms of an offer of a deal to the Dems..."leave me alone and I will leave you alone". And he laid out this offer via a sit down interview with the NY Post.

Remember that this is a Military Operation. The White Hat are acting out a very specific plan including the use of optics to acquire certain results. Put simply, the Hegelian dialectic with the tables turned on the deep state. Problem, reaction, solution. We've been witnessing this time and time again since the beginning.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
From Q drop today:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member