• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
APR 26, 2018
Trump Holds Some JFK Assassination Files Back, Sets New 3-Year Deadline
https://www.history.com/news/final-jfk-files-assassination-documents-release
by SARAH PRUITT

Nov. 30, 2018
George Bush, 41st President, Dies at 94
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/us/politics/george-hw-bush-dies.html
By Adam Nagourney

Okay, Bush Sr. is gone so now release the remaining JFK files.
Here's my prediction....

Number of 'meaningful and compelling' JFK assassination files released as a result of GHWB's death:

Too many people are living in a TV reality movie called "Q" today. Look around.....not much more that words being thrown around on a daily basis and even less results to show for it!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
What's the axe and sickle patch represent? Grim reaper?
Sheriff is the highest ranking authority in the county. Message?
I was thinking the same thing. The Labrys (the axe ) is symbolic of Zeus in Greek mythology along with the scythe has lots of meanings. What the two mean together I don't know. I think @Uglytruth is on the correct path with the Grim Reaper, both the Reaper and Zeus strike down/claim/cull their quarry. Then again, I could be so very wrong.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I was thinking the same thing. The Labrys (the axe ) is symbolic of Zeus in Greek mythology along with the scythe has lots of meanings. What the two mean together I don't know. I think @Uglytruth is on the correct path with the Grim Reaper, both the Reaper and Zeus strike down/claim/cull their quarry. Then again, I could be so very wrong.
Either way it means sumbudy's getting F'd up!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Could have been a Weekend at Bernie's situation.
Pretended he was still alive to weaponize the announcement.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543683230413.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Could have been a Weekend at Bernie's situation.
Pretended he was still alive to weaponize the announcement.
Taking one more for 'the team'...?

Now we'll be "entertained" by the entertainment industry ad nauseum for weeks about how great 43 was and all the wonderful things he and his wench did for the country. Rehash the Iraq war and all the justifying reasons for it.

It will take talking heads weeks to cover what should be a footnote in recorded history...

Ugh, I can hardly wait for the real news to hit the fan instead of this timely distraction....

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Broward County Sheriff's Office investigates deputy's #QAnon patch

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - The Broward County Sheriff's Office is investigating after one of its deputies was photographed wearing a #QAnon patch while meeting Vice President Mike Pence.

Broward County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Veda Coleman-Wright said the deputy -- identified as Matt Pattern in the photo -- was not authorized to wear the patch, which read "Question the Narrative."

Wow!

Broward County FL as in mass shootings, election fraud and myriad nefarious activities.

Isn't that Sheriff Israel's department?

Good times!

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
...Wow!

Broward County FL as in mass shootings, election fraud and myriad nefarious activities.

Isn't that Sheriff Israel's department?

Good times!
Yep! Good Old Broward County Sheriff, Scott Israel, has nothing better to do as history has shown. Actually I think this was a taunt at him by his own rank and file. After all, his deputies gave him a no confidence vote back in April.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The need for immediate gratification is something this society suffers from nowadays.
That's just a platitude
It's been turned into a weapon, a method to get everyone that disagrees with a particular message, to get them to shut the hell up. It's used to squash opposition

Everyone just needs to get over their own self-imposed expectations and WAIT.
This I agree with, but it's tough to ask those who are somewhat undisciplined, that's you and me, we're civilians, not methodological soldiers, to chill out when we are witnessing the destruction, the continued destruction of our society, our homes, our standard of living is in jeopardy

and knowing this, how can we not expect one another to have criticisms or doubts or concerns or advice or fear or confusion or anger or whatever?

no, it's not just any one poster here, I'm not calling out anyone in particular, and it's been me in the past, but, it's plenty of folks here and we can do this, on occassion, to regain a sense of balance, sometimes to point out another possible direction of actions that will not come to fruition, but those actions of ours stem from an inability to form a forward direction for one's own needs. there's just too much dissonance and sometimes to argue against what is questionable to begin with, is a healthy path to take, for the mind

none of us know the full depths of any of this, we only know the surface and we know the enemy, some of the enemy and many of us here, on this site, are do'ers, typical A males. Patience is a weakness, unless you live in a society, where patience is the beginning of the path of doing nothing, apathy, as the criminals, the animals, shit everywhere, and empathy takes over allowing us the pleasure of doing nothing while maintaining the ability to say "It wasn't me"! and that is just plain cowardice

It can happen, It Does Happen - our entire foundation is rocked, has been rocked and some folks in the country are continuing to destroy parts of it with few headwinds

Once again, my summary is towards Our Propaganda, Our Sources for the Truth, the Whole Truth, it doesn't exist

Check it out:
To have to Declassify anything means, in it's own right, that something has been hidden from us, and we may or may not get to see it, based upon the actions of someone else, JFK stuff, fer crying out loud, why not? It's OUR GOVERNMENT, OUR DIRECTION OF LIFE, that was changed the day OUR PRESIDENT WAS MURDERED!!!

We have a Fundamental Right to know this material, to have full access to it

O.K., here's what we get:
"Here's the carrot, it may or may not be poisoned, and you can have it if you want it, here, I'll hang it out in front of you and you try to get it, o.k.?"

We've been duped our entire lives, by our leadership and now amongst ourselves, the antagonists, the criminals thrive, not by anything we've personally done, ourselves, no, but we have to pay the price for this inadequate form of leadership

They all deserve to die as traitors to the Constitution, as decreed a few hundred years ago, when it was created
and yet, instead of me getting that, I have to pay more for my beer this weekend than I did last weekend and my radio will tell me more lies today, and the MSM will continue that mantra that a hero just died, and I'll have to eventually vomit and that's pretty much the summary of my life, and probably yours too

but I don't speak for anyone but myself

Good Day, Sir
:green tea:

I hope this is right:
Hope really IS all we have left for our federal government and our national economy and our future together as brothers from another mother type of society

It WAS o.k., what 'we' made, but what seems to have destroyed it, was what 'they' made US do with it all

and here we are, arguing amongst ourselves out of a lack of having the complete picture, without having much in the way of actual arrests / incarcerations

Just lots of words, and innuendo, and speculation, and opinions, and hope

and that will continue for a bit longer I suppose
but
the 'record seems to be spinning a bit faster' these days,
so
I'm back on my popcorn

:popcorn:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
That's just a platitude
It's been turned into a weapon, a method to get everyone that disagrees with a particular message, to get them to shut the hell up. It's used to squash opposition
You could say that about many things. The fact that is true can't be disputed. People have no patience anymore.

BpostC.jpg

Tough to chill out? Really? I didn't see anyone in a hurry before Trump and Q came on the scene. The Federal Reserve has been around for over a hundred years and now suddenly everybody is in a hurry for results already. LOL! People make me laugh.

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You could say that about many things. The fact that is true can't be disputed. People have no patience anymore.

View attachment 117702

Tough to chill out? Really? I didn't see anyone in a hurry before Trump and Q came on the scene. The Federal Reserve has been around for over a hundred years and now suddenly everybody is in a hurry for results already. LOL! People make me laugh.
Really?
You've been around these parts for how long?

You've not been paying attention, there are plenty of folks here asking for a direction to go, what to do, to help.
This has been an underlying theme for years

It didn't take President Trump or Q or anyone else to foster these ideals amongst us

nature my friend, nature can't be beat

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Really?
You've been around these parts for how long?

You've not been paying attention, there are plenty of folks here asking for a direction to go, what to do, to help.
This has been an underlying theme for years

It didn't take President Trump or Q or anyone else to foster these ideals amongst us

nature my friend, nature can't be beat
Precisely, "asking for a direction to go"
and now they are demanding results this week not next month.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
Here's my prediction....

Number of 'meaningful and compelling' JFK assassination files released as a result of GHWB's death:

Too many people are living in a TV reality movie called "Q" today. Look around.....not much more that words being thrown around on a daily basis and even less results to show for it!
Let it play out. As Trump said What do you have to lose.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Precisely, "asking for a direction to go"
and now they are demanding results this week not next month.
You're missing my point and splitting hairs ain't why I'm here

We've genuinely ALL, if I were to place a bet, that's the word I'd choose, ALL, have wanted different results, rather than having, say, for instance, a Coup, or, say, higher taxes, for a long time
The reasons maybe different, but the underlying ability to perform one's daily tasks, while remaining unencumbered by the disease known as Communism, or, in our case, Capitalism run amok where money means more than the health of the host, etc, most here have hoped for a 'stopping point' somewhere along the line, an 'enough is enough' moment, with no results coming from that hope, dream, prayer, etc, one can have a tendency to become a bit, agitated, I mean, come on, we're men here, I don't need to say more

many have held back their actions, many for civil reasons, they've held back their frustrations, etc, to remain out of jail because they would find themselves with little/no support because everyone else is hunkered down, frustrated and now knowing how to function because of all the new 'laws' etc.

It's not just a DC vacuum we've been in, for some here, it has local ramifications

I don't think waiting a life-time and seeing zero results can be judged to be the same thing as 'demanding results this week...'

:piss

but I don't wish to debate the details, you can pee with me, if you like, I'll get it bro
:2 thumbs up:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
and as conservatives, we generally function individually

We Have No Leader, haven't had a need for one, yes?

so, how to pull us all together?

I got it but w/o actual performance, w/o actual Justice, etc, and with a continuing propaganda force deliberately feeding us all fake news, there is nothing to stop them, etc

the general consensus has been that way

and along comes Trump

That's Great! but my senses are filled with double garbage, which way to go, after all is said and done,
Is
Not
Really
That
Bad Of A Question

and maybe 'he' doesn't know this
Why doesn't someone send Trump a Text telling him this?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
..many of us here, on this site, are do'ers, typical A males. Patience is a weakness,
There it Is. ^^^^^^

I am not afraid of anything.

And that scares me.

I await Monday with true excitement. And lemme tellya, Chillun, I have seen a lot of excitement. If even as much as ten percent of what I desperately hope for comes about...

I will be as happy as a baby in a world of tits.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
This:

Let it play out. As Trump said What do you have to lose.
I am too old and insignificant to make a difference.

POTUS Trump has the power to make it happen, and I can see it taking place.

Q told us that the sheople cannot be shown 80%, but the same Q has provided us with the ability to search, extrapolate and pray for the Q team.

We here at GIM2 are impatient because we have been collectively cognizant (generally) for much of our lives.

We are, demographically speaking, the post JFK generation, and we have witnessed the conspiracies and piracy of LBJ, GHWB, WJC/HRC, GW the Lesser and Barry the Usurper (VJ).

We are the witnesses.

We are those who pray for justice.

Why don't we just grab the popcorn and watch it all play out?

Half-way through the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend...

Next Friday is a bank holiday.

Interesting times indeed.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I await Monday with true excitement. And lemme tellya, Chillun, I have seen a lot of excitement. If even as much as ten percent of what I desperately hope for comes about...
I will be as happy as a baby in a world of tits.
me 2, but at this point, I'm exhausted

I still hold hope, I'm NOT afraid of the Dragon
will probably kill me, but I'll cause enough damage someone will be there

LOL
here i go again
fuck

This:
Q told us that the sheople cannot be shown 80%, but the same Q has provided us with the ability to search, extrapolate and pray for the Q team.
We here at GIM2 are impatient because we have been collectively cognizant (generally) for much of our lives.
We are, demographically speaking, the post JFK generation, and we have witnessed the conspiracies and piracy of LBJ, GHWB, WJC/HRC, GW the Lesser and Barry the Usurper (VJ).
We are the witnesses.
Some here are nodding their heads in agreement
I do too

i'm so sick of popcorn
LOL
witnessing world changing events, sure is a slow process

:popcorn:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Monday huh.......always wait until Monday.
Nothing ever good comes from a wait until Monday statement.

The clue was a Klintoon Foundation whistler...

Klingon going down on Monday?...
My guess is an Upper Level player in the Foundation will get some bad news.
It will be a name we’ve never heard.

Or something else.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
What about the Comey subpoena...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This:

We are the witnesses.

Just for the record I believe he said 60%.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The markets are going to be closed on December 5th for GHWB's funeral........ Interesting.
So? I know....D5 blah blah...but I mean really, as a famous witch once said...."What differences at this point does it make?"

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder if this ties into the stuff Q has been talking about or is it just a coincidence? Then again didn't Q say there were no coincidences?

US Navy’s 5th Fleet Commander found dead in ‘apparent suicide,’ officials say
https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...eet-commander-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide/

Vice Adm. Scott Stearney, commander of the 5th Fleet and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, was found dead in his Bahrain home on Saturday. Defense officials told CBS News that the incident is being ruled an “apparent suicide” but there has been no official confirmation of this so far.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
What bank holiday is next Friday?
When the markets, financial institutions and .gov offices are all closed for a state funeral observance, that is the equivalent of a bank holiday.

Edited to correct my brain-fart:

Sorry Shooty!

I thought November had 32 days.

Wednesday is the bank holiday.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q2523a.jpg
Q2299.jpg

Q2523b.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
When the markets, financial institutions and .gov offices are all closed for a state funeral observance, that is the equivalent of a bank holiday.
I thought that was Dec 5th....you know...D5? Now I'm all confused!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Oh dear... Regarding the quoted stuff above:

This is too big for me to grasp. Up until now, I've just followed the Q thing because it sounded plausible and gave me hope. But the bomb going off with the above is "unlawful enemy combatants".

Realize what that means?

If the definitions fit (like in contacting other countries' spies to stop a presidential candidate) then the accused will be judged by a military court. TINS.

And now the MP's have gone en masse to gitmo this weekend...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
But the bomb going off with the above is "unlawful enemy combatants".
5 eyes perhaps...? We have extradition treaties with them all...

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI2 Dec 2018 - 11:03:21 AM

DoiTMbpUcAEDYpd.jpg

DmXXl9zU0AAxhLu.jpg

DUp8ThbVMAADatt.jpg
http://www.theintelligencer.net/new...ary-police-company-deploys-to-guantanamo-bay/
https://www.military.com/daily-news...mes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article210304199.html
"They are unlawful enemy combatants"
Questioning: Graham > KAV re: 'enemy combatants' [unusual?]
Define 'Treason'
EO effective 1.1.19?
DOJ Office of Legal Counsel opinion re: detain re: US Citizen(s) re: 'Enemy Combatant'
Drops combined paint a full picture.
Do you believe in coincidences?
May GOD BLESS those who fight to defend our great Nation.
We, the PEOPLE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI2 Dec 2018 - 11:16:19 AM
Anonymous2 Dec 2018 - 11:10:20 AM

goodbyeRRsidebyside.png
>>4115008
>>4115084
Think multiple meanings.
"Goodbye"
1. Fired and/or removed from DOJ
2. Removed from SC oversight
[2] completed
[1] coming?
Learn our comms.
HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI2 Dec 2018 - 11:22:24 AM
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI2 Dec 2018 - 11:16:19 AM​
>>4115084​
Think multiple meanings.​
"Goodbye"​
1. Fired and/or removed from DOJ​
2. Removed from SC oversight​
[2] completed​
[1] coming?​
Learn our comms.​
HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]
Q​
>>4115161
"Goodbye" Mr. Rosenstein.
>>>Removal > SC oversight
Did [RR] feel safe post AF1 30-min meeting w/ POTUS?
Did [RR] communicate meeting back to handlers?
When your 'enemy' feels in control….
PANIC re: WHITAKER?
PANIC re: HUBER?
Why has the FISA court kept QUIET re: DISCOVERY OF FRAUD PERPETRATED ON COURT?
When an OPERATION is ACTIVE….
These people are stupid.
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Why has the FISA court kept QUIET re: DISCOVERY OF FRAUD PERPETRATED ON COURT?

There are laws against lying to a FISA court are there not??