• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ex-Marine admits he lured Seth Rich conspiracy theorist Jack Burkman to a hotel parking garage, then shot him

A man who worked as an investigator for conspiracy theorist Jack Burkman will serve nine years in prison for shooting and wounding his ex-boss in a complicated plot involving a fake FBI exposé.

Kevin Doherty, 46, said little as Judge William T. Newman Jr. sentenced him Monday for malicious wounding and use of a firearm in commission of a felony, but he acknowledged the veracity of a set of facts read by Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Evie Eastman detailing his “serious falling out” with Burkman and the “grand ruse” he concocted in revenge.

Eastman said Doherty lured Burkman to a hotel parking garage in March with the false promise of turning over details of FBI misconduct.

“It was all pretend,” Eastman said.

During the hearing in Arlington Circuit Court, Newman imposed a 23-year prison term with 14 years suspended. In addition, Doherty, who pleaded guilty to both charges, must pay back with interest the $15,000 Burkman gave him for the nonexistent FBI documents.

Burkman told The Washington Post in March that he hired Doherty, a onetime Marine, to investigate the death of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich. Burkman, a Republican lobbyist, has enmeshed himself in a conspiracy theory that Rich was killed for handing Democratic emails over to WikiLeaks. Law enforcement has deemed the homicide a botched street robbery, and Rich’s family has repeatedly sued right-wing news outlets for falsely reporting otherwise.

Doherty was supposed to build a psychological profile of Rich’s possible killer, but Burkman said in March that he and Doherty quickly came to loggerheads over control of the project. Burkman fired Doherty in July 2017.

In court, Eastman described the plot Doherty executed months later and how police tracked him down. Doherty sent Burkman emails pretending to have information “detrimental to the FBI.” Burkman paid Doherty $15,000 and arranged to pick up the documentation from under a traffic cone at the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington on March 13.

When Burkman leaned over to get the documents, Eastman said, Doherty shot him twice in the buttocks with a rifle. Burkman fled up a parking ramp, carrying the traffic cone and his dog, Jack Jr. Doherty admitted he then ran down his former employer from behind the wheel of a black SUV.

Burkman suffered a broken arm, and two bullets remain lodged in his buttocks, Eastman said. His dachshund was not harmed.

Doherty drove off before police arrived, but Eastman said the black SUV was spotted in the garage on hotel security cameras before the attack. A man was seen leaving the vehicle and putting several items in a nearby trash can.

Inside the can, police found a shipping box addressed to Doherty and a handwritten note on calibrating a new weapon, along with fuel filters and ammunition.

Police quickly learned that Doherty had rented a large black SUV from Hertz at Reagan National Airport that morning. Hertz’s GPS tracking showed that the vehicle had been driven to the Marriott and then took a “circuitous route” to Boston after the attack, Eastman said. She said Doherty returned the SUV in Boston and got a new rental car.

The $15,000 Burkman paid was traced to Doherty’s bank account, the prosecutor said.

Doherty was arrested in Arlington on March 17. On his computer, Eastman said, authorities found emails to Burkman as well as searches on how to use a fuel filter as a silencer. In his home they found the rifle used in the attack. She said the weapon had been mailed there.

Doherty’s deal with prosecutors included the recommended sentence as well as their agreement to drop a second malicious-wounding charge

The judge also ordered that after Doherty’s release from prison he must remain away from Burkman and his family.

Burkman did not appear in court and could not be immediately reached for comment. When the lobbyist spoke to The Post in March, Burkman said his interest in Rich’s death and conspiracy theories generally remained strong. Last month, Burkman held a news conference at which he claimed he had spoken to a woman who had been the victim of inappropriate behavior by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. No such woman ever appeared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/disgruntled-ex-employee-of-conspiracy-theorist-admits-shooting-him/2018/12/03/e5df4478-f719-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.45c52305224b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the postponed events are very bigly telling.

"Oversight of Nonprofit Organizations: A Case Study on the Clinton Foundation" (Postponed)

POSTPONED: Transparency & Accountability: Examining Google and its Data Collection, Use, and Filtering Practices

Reviewing International Child Abduction (Postponed)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543895072449.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543896016094.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543896171705.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
They USPS didn't stop running when Reagan, Nixon, etc. died did it?
I don't know off the top of my head but I believe the reason it is happening this time is because President Trump declared Dec 5th a National Day of Mourning. That designation kicks off many Federal closings so it's not surprising the USPS is closed. The New York Stock Exchange will be closed on Wednesday also.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Dec 2018 - 3:05:58 PM
The Art of Trolling the Fake News Media
Step 1:

Step 2:
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-typo-scott-free/
Who is Scott Free?
Step 3:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Free_Productions
>>White Squall
>>WWG1WGA (from the movie)
Thank you for playing.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Dec 2018 - 3:35:39 PM

Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Dec 2018 - 3:38:51 PM
https://www.secretservice.gov/join/apply/
https://www.fbijobs.gov/working-at-FBI/how-to-apply
If you decide to change careers…
Your name has been entered to be fast-tracked.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Dec 2018 - 3:41:45 PM
Anonymous3 Dec 2018 - 3:37:53 PM
>>4134775

Okay. Is the plot moving forward? I think we all understand the characters and conflict at this point. Time for the plot twist? Declas, FINALLY?
>>4134817
The President of the United States initiated and confirmed the order when he stated "The Calm Before the Storm."
When was the statement made?
When did "Q" go active?
Watch the News.
Watch the FBI.
Watch the DOJ.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Dec 2018 - 7:12:29 PM
FOX execs pulled (3) scheduled guests.
Focus: 41
Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So much useless fodder for a traitor president

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They USPS didn't stop running when Reagan, Nixon, etc. died did it?
Yes they did.

When Nixon died, I got a paid day off from the USPS.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

the postponed events are very bigly telling.

"Oversight of Nonprofit Organizations: A Case Study on the Clinton Foundation" (Postponed)

POSTPONED: Transparency & Accountability: Examining Google and its Data Collection, Use, and Filtering Practices

Reviewing International Child Abduction (Postponed)

Why not 'Rescheduled'?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I lost my Q decoder ring too

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Yet we're all still here...

When Burkman leaned over to get the documents, Eastman said, Doherty shot him twice in the buttocks with a rifle. Burkman fled up a parking ramp, carrying the traffic cone and his dog, Jack Jr. Doherty admitted he then ran down his former employer from behind the wheel of a black SUV.
This Eastman, for a Marine, is really stupid!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If you haven't watched Janda's video... do....

TRUMP, FREEDOM & THE RULE OF LAW'S BIG WEEK

UPDATE: The time between the taping of this video this morning and it's publication this afternoon several developments have occurred. Due to the coincidence of the Death of Bush 41 and the scheduled testimonies of Comey & Huber.... Comey's testimony has been moved to this Friday and Huber's has reportedly been postponed..... date not determined. Bottom Line: with the delays I consider this to be a significant victory, hopefully only temporary victory, for the Deep State. Any delay in the truth of the criminality of the Deep State and it's puppets can not be considered a positive development..... Dave Janda

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Post on Voat from an American in France....

I did not expect to be writing again so soon, however, today I received information which I believe will greatly interest you regarding the protests. A text message is being forwarded around. Generally, I would take notice and not make much of it, but there was something said in the beginning of the message that made me doubletake.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/ff8a7b5dc7/171102.pngPNG

PNG · 501 x 620 Open

The message reads as follows:

MESSAGE DES GILETS JAUNES:

Nous nous adressons à la population, c'est le calme avant la tempête !!! Faites des provisions, de l'essence /gazoil, faites le pleins en nourriture et médicaments !!! Nous allons tout bloquer dès le 10 décembre !!! Nous nous arrêterons quand se que nous demandons sera réellement mis en place !!! Assez de nous prendre pour des cons !! Nous voulons vivre et non survivre !!! Rejoignez nous le10 décembre !! Aucune école, aucune administration ! Ouverte !! Aucun magasin !! Nous bloquerons les accès et sorties d'aéroport !!les grandes surfaces ! Les bureaux !! La Srpp !! Nous prévenons la population !!! Rejoignez nous au différents barrages ou restez chez vous ! Nous les GJ sommes non violents et ne voulons pas que de belles paroles mais des actes !!! LE 10 DÉCEMBRE TOUS ENSEMBLE !!!!

MESSAGE TO THE YELLOW JACKETS:

We are speaking to the population, it is the calm before the storm !!! Stock up on supplies, gasoline/diesel, fill up on food and medecine !!! We are going to block everything starting December 10!!! We will stop when what we demand is truely set forth!!! Enough of!! Join us December 10th!! No school, no administration! Open! No store!! We will block the entrance and exits to the Airports!! The department stores! The offices!! The SRPP (Port Petrolium distribution centers)!! We are warning the population!!! Join us at the different blockades or stay at home! We the YJ (GJ is Gilet Jaune, or Yellow Jackets) are non violent and do not want just pretty words but to see action!!! DECEMBER 10 ALL TOGETHER!!!!

For those who didn't notice, and I'm sure I'm speaking to no one at this point, the message begins IT IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. Q much?

Initially I thought it might be some fake chainmail written up by a LARP, but I checked online and the message has been circulating for 3 days now. Either way, we're stocking up at home getting ready for a rough few weeks. The nearest gas station to my house was shuttered. The next one had a line of 20 or so cars and half their pumps were out of gas. At 2 PM.

Things have intensified even more since yesterday. Last night my wife told me her friend's son who lives in Dijon was in the middle of some pretty nasty happenings. Apparently the police clashed hard with the protesters. A town near where I work Le Puy en Velay has had its City Hall stormed by Yellow Jackets. I'm getting stories faster than I can keep up with them.

Macron is trying to backpedal by delaying the taxes 6 months so the movement will die down. Its not going to happen.

DECEMBER 10TH WWG1WGA

Wish us well Patriots

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
If you haven't watched Janda's video... do....
Thanks for the heads up on that video. I watched it.
From his lips to God's ear.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Important points made here for true Q followers. The more you know.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Someone was going on about the upside down flag on the coffin. They were implying that since it was upside down, he was lying in state without honors. Anyone know flag burial etiquette?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Someone was going on about the upside down flag on the coffin. They were implying that since it was upside down, he was lying in state without honors. Anyone know flag burial etiquette?
Yeah I have a bachelors in flag burial etiquette from Fordham U. :p

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The Flag Code and Proper Flag Etiquette for Funerals
By Susan Peterson ; Updated September 29, 2017

Flags can play an important ceremonial role during a veteran's funeral.
Every United States veteran has the right to have a flag-draped coffin at his funeral. Having the flag at the funeral, however, is much more complicated than simply purchasing a flag and draping it over the coffin. Out of respect for both the veteran and the flag, a burial flag must be handled properly by the proper military representatives.

Who is Eligible?
According to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, a United States flag is provided without charge to cover the casket, or accompany the urn, of any deceased veteran. The purpose of the flag is to honor the service of the veteran. The sole requirement is that the veteran served honorably and was not given a dishonorable discharge.

Personnel Involved
Authorized flags should be ordered from the regional Veteran's Administration office. The VA may direct you to your local post office. Some post offices keep a supply of burial flags on hand. Either the family or the funeral director can order the flag. If the flag will be draped over the casket and folded as part of the funeral service, that is part of a ceremony called "military honors." Military honors must be rendered by at least two uniformed military persons, at least one from the veteran's branch of service. The flag should not be removed from the casket by someone in civilian clothing.

Flag Etiquette
While on the casket, the union of the flag should be at the head of the casket over the left shoulder. When the flag is removed, it should not be allowed to touch the ground. It should be folded lengthwise twice so that the union remains visible. It should then be folded into triangles, starting from the striped end, and presented to the next-of-kin. When there is no next of kin, a friend may receive the flag, provided the friend makes application for the flag before the funeral. Under no circumstances should the flag be buried with the veteran.

Civilians
People who have not served in the military may not have a flag-draped casket and they may not receive military honors. At the funeral of a civilian, the flag is displayed with the very same etiquette used during ordinary times. If the funeral is for an important federal government official, flags should be flown at half-mast in the manner dictated by 4 USC § 7 of the United States Code. The President of the United States may issue a proclamation that the U.S. flag be flown at half-mast for other days of national mourning as well. The flag should not be flown at half-mast for ordinary citizens unless the President has issued such a proclamation.

https://classroom.synonym.com/the-flag-code-and-proper-flag-etiquette-for-funerals-12084747.html

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Meh...no matter how proper you display the flag, if you can go around to the opposite side, it's going to appear to be violation of ettiquette. NOthing really to this IMHO.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Meh...no matter how proper you display the flag, if you can go around to the opposite side, it's going to appear to be violation of ettiquette. NOthing really to this IMHO.
"Flag Etiquette
While on the casket, the union of the flag should be at the head of the casket over the left shoulder.
When the flag is removed, it should not be allowed to touch the ground. "

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543974807363.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543974861237.png

birddog