• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The shit is starting to get real. I'm beginning to see some real progress and America is slowly awakening from it's 60 years of slumber
One thing I have seen over and over is when President Trump appears to be weak, like right now, it means he has a massive win right around the corner that leaves his enemies crying in puddles of their own shit.
He did it over and over in the primaries and in the presidential election it's self. Very consistent.

If I was a swamp leftist I would be getting damn worried about now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
One thing I have seen over and over is when President Trump appears to be weak, like right now, it means he has a massive win right around the corner that leaves his enemies crying in puddles of their own shit.
He did it over and over in the primaries and in the presidential election it's self. Very consistent.
If I was a swamp leftist I would be getting worried about now.

I would have to agree. The pattern is now unmistakable.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"Nothing's happening!"

*gigglesnort!*

4 Investigations Share a Common ThreadIn a matter that caused no small amount of worry among supporters of President Trump, the FBI raided the home of whistleblower Dennis Nathan Cain.https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-common-thread-behind-four-investigations_2728104.html
You know what people miss at this time? Even though I and a few other researches pointed it out when Sessions 'outed' Huber with his letter to Congress?

Sessions revealed Huber is working with a team of...what?
Huber has been working for over a year with a TEAM OF US ATTORNEYS. Anybody who assumed they are ALL based in Utah was making an unwarranted assumption.

So this raid is by THE FBI IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN CHICAGO.

Suddenly it's surfacing that US Attorneys have been digging into the Clinton Foundation and are now publicly revealing they are in contact with Uranium One/Rosatom whistleblowers.

And hey...somebody's been following the U1 money trail....

If you've followed the Uranium One scandal since the beginning - and I have! - then you're aware BILLIONS of dollars changed hands in that scandal.

Somebody was gonna have to spend the time doing the hard legwork of working their way backwards through the laundering.

HOW exactly do you prove that all those billions of dollars made their way from the Russians into the bank accounts of the right people here in the West to bribe them in order to facilitate the Uranium One deal?

You have to follow DOZENS of money trails through shell corps.

You have to trace the transfer of billions of dollars through different banks and shell corporations. It takes time to build a rock solid case where you can PROVE in a court of law with defense lawyers SCREAMING their clients are being railroaded exactly who got what & how much.
Right now we know about ONE bank, Danske Bank, that is now trying to stutteringly explain to investigators how $230 billion in shady money got moved through one small branch in Estonia.

Now look at Deutsche Bank. Also being investigated in relation to the Panama Papers.

"Off shore services" is a fancy lawyer-speak for "We help set up shell corporations and foreign bank accounts for US clients overseas."

Billions of dollars were exchanged to make the Uranium One deal happen. The US officials who accepted massive bribes often never had ANY of that $$$ directly sent to them here in the US. They likely used shell corps. to launder the $ and parked it in foreign bank accounts.
Now remember, who's Huber been working in tandem with for over a year?

Department of Justice Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz.

You know, this guy.

Horowitz has been digging into the CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL for almost 2 years. What was in Clinton's emails? Especially on the Weiner laptop, which likely contained many of the 33,000+ emails The Witch was desperate to hide?

Pay for play schemes? Certianly. And what was the BIGGEST PAY FOR PLAY SCHEME OF THEM ALL? Uranium One. Everything else pales and is dwarfed by that Mt. Everest of national security breach.

American officials, entrusted with high offices and decisions directly affecting our national security, sold out to Russia and took massive bribes to sell our uranium stocks to Vladimir Putin and his cronies, who no doubt earmarked some of that Uranium for their Iranian clients.

Whatever things previous administrations got wrong before Obama/Hillary, at least they'd successfully strangled the ability of rogue regimes to access the necessary uranium they'd need to cause nuclear proliferation.

NOBODY ever expected SIMPLE BRIBERY to undo all of that.
An incoming new Presidential administration in early 2009 that had plenty of people in it willing to take massive bribes to simply SELL uranium to Putin and the Russians.

It was inconceivable that this could happen before it did.
You gotta understand. This has always gone FAR BEYOND just their spying on Trump's campaign, or a couple of cozy bribes paid to Hillary by foreign countries to swing a few business deals.

This is WHY they had to make absolutely 100% SURE Hillary won.
Uranium One is WHY they had to make absolutely sure the incriminating emails never surfaced & that Hillary walked away scott free.

Uranium One is WHY they had to make absolutely sure she won the election and not Trump.
HOW do you come in with a new administration & transition successfully when the gov't you are assuming command of is RIDDLED THROUGHOUT with people who not only participated in U1, they covered it up & tried to sandbag you even before you assumed office?
Morons will tell you Trump & his team should have blown the whistle and revealed the WHOLE THING right after the inauguration.

He should have turned to Obama & Hillary right after being sworn in & said "You traitors are under arrest!"
Morons live in a fantasy world where they don't understand how anything in the real world actually works.

Trump lives in the real world and knows how to get things done in it.
Before you go public with something of THIS magnitude, this U1 scandal, you had BETTER have all your i's dotted and all the t's crossed. You better have ALL THE EVIDENCE and you better be able to lay it all out.
Because not only will some people in your own gov't try to sandbag everything you are doing [until you can replace them], once you rip the lid off THIS Pandora's Box, Democrats & DNC Media Complex & Never Trumpers are going to LITERALLY try to tear this country apart.
Look at the people in this screenshot. You THINK you know the lengths to which Democrats & DNC Media & Never Trump will go to save these traitors & criminals from justice, but you really don't.

They will literally try to start a civil war to save them.

You think Trump & Co. should have exposed it all 2 years ago?

I don't.

You know who agreed with me?

Donald Trump did.

Because they are doing this RIGHT.

/end

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1068974498576285698.html

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
OK, this looks to be real

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.
https://www.courthousenews.com/us-charges-four-for-tax-dodges-in-panama-papers-probe/

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.

The charges line up with several of the sealed indictments requesting wiretaps, PRTT orders, and search warrants which were leaked by the DOJ recently and reported on by the Daily Crusader (see our full report on the DOJ’s leaked search warrant indictments: PART ONE HERE and PART TWO HERE)

This shows that Clinton Foundation may well be very close to being rolled up; these charges, while very serious, still do not explain some of the leaked PRTT/wiretap orders, such as the National Security orders, the drug trafficking orders, or the orders related to child trafficking or providing aid to foreign terrorist organizations.

The charges filed Tuesday lay out a scheme by which participants would hide their assets in foreign tax havens away from the prying eyes of US and other sovereign nations taxation authorities, presumably to avoid paying taxes and possibly to have assets available should they ever need to flee their respective home countries for their alleged treason.

Authorities have successfully arrested three of the four men; Dirk Brauer, a 54-year-old German investment advisor for Mossfon Asset Management; Richard Gaffey, a 74-year-old U.S. accountant; and Harald Joachim von der Goltz, an 81-year-old German-born client. Mossack Fonseca attorney Ramses Owens, a 50-year-old from Panama, remains at large.

The charges were all levied by U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in the Southern District of New York, which FBIAnon heavily suggested in 2016 would be where the Clinton Foundation would be taken down.

In a statement, Berman said: “For decades, the defendants, employees and a client of global law firm Mossack Fonseca, allegedly shuffled millions of dollars through off-shore accounts and created shell companies to hide fortunes. In fact, as alleged, they had a playbook to repatriate un-taxed money into the U.S. banking system. Now, their international tax scheme is over, and these defendants face years in prison for their crimes.”

One of the clients, listed as “Client 3” began cooperating with the DOJ, using voluntary wiretaps and by meeeting with undercover agents in America and overseas, in January 2017, heavily lending credence to Daily Crusader’s theory (see our full report on the DOJ’s leaked search warrant indictments: PART ONE HERE and PART TWO HERE) that some of the Cabal crimes being handled by DOJ were necessarily ordered investigated by the President, due to the nature of their “50 USC” statute violations.

Eleven charges were outlined in the indictment against the four men.

Clinton Foundation-connected associates which are related to Mossack Fonseca include Gabrielle Fialkoff, finance director for Hillary Clinton’s first campaign for the U.S. Senate; Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate who has traveled the globe with Bill Clinton; a member of the Chagoury family, which pledged $1 billion in projects to the Clinton Global Initiative; and Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng, who was at the center of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president. Also using the Panamanian law firm was the company founded by the late billionaire investor Marc Rich, an international fugitive when Bill Clinton pardoned him in the final hours of his presidency.

Some of the most consistently reliable news sources, such as RT, have been reporting about the connection between the Clinton Foundation and Mossack Fonseca since at least early 2016.

*****UPDATE:*****
It appears that John Podesta was on the executive board of a client of Mossack Fonseca!

Source: http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ndicted-for-money-laundering-and-tax-evasion/

Source: https://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-campaign-chief-tied-to-russian-money-laundering/
FROM WND:

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign manager, John Podesta, was on the executive board of a client of the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which is at the heart of the the Panama Papers investigation into massive global offshore money-laundering. The company for which Podesta served as a board member, Joule, also received $35 million from a Putin-connected Russian government fund at the same time then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spearheaded the transfer of U.S. advanced technology, some with military uses, as part of her “reset” strategy with Russia​
*****UPDATE:*****
There seem to be some misunderstandings between the term “bank” and “law firm”; remember that these crimes occurred in Panama where the distinctions are not as easily drawn. The law firm provided corporate services and in essence acted as a bank by allowing the funneling of money in and out of shell companies they set up and controlled, using Panamanian law instead of US law. See the wiki entry for further elucidation on the companies operations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossack_Fonseca

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Did hell freeze over??
there are actual happenings that I can point to now. That's what I've been asking for. They're small but they're there!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
there are actual happenings that I can point to now. That' what I've been asking for. They're small but they're there!

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.07.48 AM.png

Welcome to the dark side....

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
What do I want for Christmas? THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH... out in the open for all to see. (just like Jesus says in my sig)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

If I was a swamp leftist I would be getting damn worried about now.

It's all textbook.

1544119677715.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What do I want for Christmas? THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH... out in the open for all to see. (just like Jesus says in my sig)
All I want for Christmas is THE TRUTH......and some 9 volt batteries.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544119977103.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Anons, anyone recognize the symbol from Qswat's partner's vest in the deleted Pence pic?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
UK has provided ‘guarantees’ Assange won’t be extradited to face death penalty – Ecuador’s president

Britain has provided enough guarantees that Julian Assange will not be extradited to any country where he would face the death penalty if he leaves the Ecuadorian embassy in London, according to Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno.

Speaking during a radio interview on Thursday, Moreno said his administration has received written assurances that the UK will not extradite Assange to any nation where he will face the death penalty.

That has long been a concern for Assange and those advocating for him, as he could potentially face the death penalty if extradited to the US for his leak of a huge trove of diplomatic cables in 2010. He faces charges of espionage, conspiracy, theft of government property, and computer fraud in the US, and Donald Trump's administration has stated that the Wikileaks founder's arrest is a top priority.

Moreno didn't say that his country would force Assange out of the embassy, but said the Wikileaks founder's legal team is considering its next steps.

"There is a path for Mr. Assange to take the decision to exit into near freedom," Moreno said in the local radio interview, while noting that the whistleblower still faces jail time in the UK for violating bail terms when he sought asylum to avoid being extradited to Sweden, where he was wanted for questioning in a sexual assault investigation.

However, the UK has reportedly told Ecuador that his jail time for skipping bail would not exceed six months.

Assange and the Ecuadorian embassy, which the 47-year-old has called home since 2012, have experienced tensions in recent months, with Ecuador cutting off Assange's communications in March, after he discussed topics online that could have damaged the country's diplomatic relations. Those included tensions between London and Moscow and Catalonian separatism.

Ecuador also issues a nine-page memo which informed Assange that he must refrain from making political statements and clean the bathroom in the embassy. He was told that his cat would be confiscated if he didn't take better care of its "well-being, food, and hygiene."

Assange responded by suing Ecuador, accusing it of violating his "fundamental rights and freedoms."

Addressing Assange's residency in the embassy, Moreno said: "I do not like the presence of Mr. Assange in the Ecuadorean embassy, but we have been respectful of his human rights and with that respect in mind we think that six years is too long for someone to remain nearly incarcerated in an embassy."

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/69604/uk-has-provided-guarantees-assange-wont-be-extradited-to-face-death-penalty–ecuadors.html

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544121754673.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Chinese Communist Party going DOWN

1544121966267.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Remember though, I'm sipping the Kool Aid, not gulping it! We've been led to the precipice before and little has come of it. I'm interested because it seems that some small but tangible things happening now but not yet FULLY convinced that it will result in anything substantial because they are still somewhat vague and require connecting some dots which are still based assumptions. I'm not trying to be difficult or stubborn, I'm just kinda sick of being nickle'd and dime'd to death with riddles, veiled predictions and happenings that leave me underwhelmed so I'm treading cautiously and trying to keep an open mind.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It may help to realize Q has made very, very few predictions.

The vast (95%+) majority of predictions attributed to Q are actually from anons via poor decodes based on assumptions and personal confirmation bias in concert with lack of necessary understanding of the full picture, even of ‘just’ the Q drops.

There is a pretty good reason why you rarely see an old fav making predictions. We know we are here to chronicle and relate the details of the information Q shares or hints at. Not to try to drive the narrative or be prophets

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

File (hide): 7c28992fc530ee1⋯.png (1.61 MB, 1354x762, 677:381, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): 0f01f9bafd19fa4⋯.png (1.57 MB, 1354x765, 1354:765, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): d18b4ab09ed80a5⋯.png (1.51 MB, 1350x759, 450:253, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

>>4182392
>>4182088
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3savm28aS8&feature=youtu.be&t=8096

Then at 2:13:57 she looks down for a moment to read (probably the envelope) what seems like Jeb had dropped earlier and gave to her.
At 2:14:31 she is not reading it yet, but just a few seconds after she begins reading…
At 2:14:43 her head goes down again and begins taking a closer look.
Then at 2:14:52 her mouth begins to drop open and it looks like POTUS is watching her reaction.

Then at 2:13:57 she looks down for a moment to read (probably the envelope) what seems like Jeb had dropped earlier and gave to her.

At 2:14:31 she is not reading it yet, but just a few seconds after she begins reading…

At 2:14:43 her head goes down again and begins taking a closer look.

Then at 2:14:52 her mouth begins to drop open and it looks like POTUS is watching her reaction.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is how you react when you see a still frame from a CCTV security camera showing you that your house is being raided by the FBI. From Dilley intel source: "Obama just had his bolt hole tossed by Huber. It was a security grab from a CCTV"

bolt hole = A place where a person can escape and hide (2nd -home in Martha's Vineyard)

tossed = Searched

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544130452095.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It may help to realize Q has made very, very few predictions.

The vast (95%+) majority of predictions attributed to Q are actually from anons via poor decodes based on assumptions and personal confirmation bias in concert with lack of necessary understanding of the full picture, even of ‘just’ the Q drops.

There is a pretty good reason why you rarely see an old fav making predictions. We know we are here to chronicle and relate the details of the information Q shares or hints at. Not to try to drive the narrative or be prophets
Then perhaps we should stop promoting these anons and scale back on posting all the boring Youtube videos posted every day by those who claim to be able to decode these Q posts. That's mainly why I don't have any faith in what is being speculated about....because these anon videos are mostly based on the interpretations and assumptions of these individuals, then widely accepted by Q followers as factually true when it often turns out that they aren't quite as accurate as they seemed to be.

I'm trying not to be a follower. I also try to use my head, be objective and measure my responses now more than in the past. I rarely take any of those Youtube videos seriously and actually observe events which are factual and use those to make my own interpretations. That's why I have been so slow to accept the whole Q thing. Strip away the nonsense, assumptions and guesses and the answers aren't so clear.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is how you react when you see a still frame from a CCTV security camera showing you that your house is being raided by the FBI. From Dilley intel source: "Obama just had his bolt hole tossed by Huber. It was a security grab from a CCTV"

bolt hole = A place where a person can escape and hide (2nd -home in Martha's Vineyard)

tossed = Searched
Nothing to do with the video but I must admit Oblahblah getting his crib tossed just really brightened up my day!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544134155425.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nothing to do with the video but I must admit Oblahblah getting his crib tossed just really brightened up my day!
Do we know that actually happened for sure? Why would Jeb be upset about that?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544134484644.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544134700507.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"These people are stupid!" - Q

1544134764888.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump's Master Spooks [ = Q Team]

If you liked the tweet, you'll love the article…

https://www.quodverum.com/2018/12/337/trump-s-master-spooks.html 12-3-18

Excerpt

Trump's Master Spooks

There's a team of military intelligence experts who have been executing a masterful, superb takedown of the Obama/Clinton crew, since Trump was inaugurated.

They operate from the shadows, in silence. And use deception and surprise, to carry out their objectives.

These are not pretend spooks, like the lamentable amateur Pete Strzok, who disclosed the entire Crossfire Hurricane crime by text.

No.

These men and women likely hark from secret intelligence arms of the US military intelligence community, such as the DIA & Defense Clandestine Service.

Most will have honed their tradecraft in actual combat theaters such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, learning from visionaries such as General Mike Flynn at JSOC. Others will have faced Chinese and Russian adversaries, over many years.

Their expertise extends from deception operations as described above, to counter-intelligence, psyops and misinformation. And much more, we have no knowledge of.

Think of them as a hidden Trump praetorian guard, total patriots who are determined to restore America as a functioning constitutional Republic, if not the shining light on the hill it aspires to be.

Their work has been devastatingly effective, against Obama's goons and the Clinton crime cartel.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If you watch the video, she's singing the words - that's why her mouth is open...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you watch the video, she's singing the words - that's why her mouth is open...
Noone elseseems to have paper or are singing. Then she shows the paper to Jeb who quickly drops his hand and goes from a smile to a frown.