• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Noone elseseems to have paper or are singing. Then she shows the paper to Jeb who quickly drops his hand and goes from a smile to a frown.
watch in slomo... Right after 'Forward March' is given...

Jeb drops his hand as do others after the casket passes....

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Here is a blast from the past that I found today:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 502ea1 No.1804985
Jun 18 2018 19:19:33 (EST)
“Attorney General Jeff Sessions has also said U.S. Attorney John Huber is investigating claims of FBI and DOJ misconduct related to these actions, noting that Huber would be “conducting his work from outside the Washington D.C. area and “in cooperation” with Horowitz.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...fbi-as-feds-brace-for-trump-spying-probe.html
“This is not the end of the process. United States Attorney John Huber continues his work in cooperation with the Inspector General to review certain prosecutorial and investigative determinations made by the Department in 2016 and 2017,” Sessions said. He has reviewed this report and, based on its findings and his own investigation, will provide recommendations as to whether any matter not currently under investigation should be opened, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources, or whether any matters merit the appointment of Special Counsel.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...t-says-peter-strzok-had-biased-state-of-mind/
SC = restart w/ significantly less staff = stupid
(Reddit Summary)
-Professor Turley is a very respected liberal law professor and longtime civil libertarian. Has been critical of both parties over the years.
-Turley says the use of John Huber gives the IG the prosecutor he needs to bring charges and seek indictments. (No need to go through RR which is critical)
-Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate.
-Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months (Now seven), since November 2017.
-By giving the IG a prosecutor they can now go after the deep state without looking like a political witch hunt. This is critical.

-Sessions informed Congress in his letter that all the matters recommended for investigation by Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley are “fully within the scope of [Huber’s] existing mandate.” He also informed the chairmen that Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is working with Huber, has a staff of 470 investigators, giving Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel. (Who needs a SC with that type of manpower?)
-The inspector general’s jurisdiction to conduct civil and criminal investigations includes “actions taken by former employees after they have left government service.” Then Huber can act on any of those matters.
-This is HUGE A Grand Jury can be empaneled anywhere, in any deep red state, away from D.C. (This is very important and why Trump needed to appoint as many Judges as possible)
-Huber and Horowitz can accomplish everything a SC can do.
-If Sessions feels that charges should have been made that weren't, he can still appoint a SC to make that happen.
-Huber is a lawyer from deep red Utah, not the D.C. swamp.
-“If a special counsel were appointed, there would be a great deal of delay,” Turley stated, versus the team of Huber and Horowitz, who are already five months into this investigation. (It's too late to even appoint a SC. Charges can be filed before midterms.)
-From /u/ClardicFug - Huber and Horowitz were both appointed to their positions by the Obama administration. This helps optics a lot. Pretty much decimates the "Trumped rigged the investigation" argument that's sure to be made.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Dec 2018 - 4:41:11 PM
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation
Read carefully.
Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Dec 2018 - 4:56:20 PM
2560​
Q​
!!mG7VJxZNCI​
6 Dec 2018 - 4:41:11 PM​
Read carefully.​
Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?​
Q​
>>4186896
When did POTUS make the statement "Calm Before the Storm?"
When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
What was leaked today (on purpose?)?
HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
HUBER to reveal 'active' probe actively underway into organization?
OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
"We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations."
MIL INTEL
FISA
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q

Last edited:

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
I hope they did not wait till statute of limitations ran out on the Clintons.
were-just-here-to-watch-the-democrats-lose-their-minds-36724555.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One more CR twatter thread about Flynn and Mueller. I should act on my twatter account (totally unused and I don't know how to use it) so I could get threads unrolled...Sorry for big place spaces, they are just there and I can't snip em.

1) From the scores of people tagging @dbongino on my Flynn Memo thread that went bonkers yesterday, I’m guessing he got a look at it.

No matter who’s side Mueller is on, he is working with Huber. And the Russia investigation is OVER! We are winning! Love the show Dan! https://t.co/4lCgYduA7H— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
2) I’ve been listening to @dbongino every day since 628. Sometimes I forget it’s Saturday and I’ll still try to put on the Bongino Show when I’m getting in the shower. Dan is the best, and a large chunk of what I know, is thanks to Dan and his analysis.— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
3) Dan’s show has kept me in knowledge of all of the players, names, positions, titles, documents, history, motives; everything pertinent to the legality behind what’s going on in the political war zone that is present day Washington D.C.— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
4) To my 10k new followers, thank you for the support and please give @dbongino a listen if you don’t already. His knowledge of the pieces on the chess board can help you draw your own conclusions. Show is free, https://t.co/iX24bb5DLZ— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
5) However, we do disagree on the color of Mueller’s hat.

As it pertains to the Flynn sentencing memo, that caveat doesn’t really matter. We win regardless!

-Zero jail time
-Zero evidence of conspiracy
-Russia investigation is no longer ongoing
-Testimony passed to Huber— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
6) No matter how you look at that, we win. The “significant evidence” that Flynn gave over was in reference to the unspecified ongoing criminal investigation. We know this, as it’s redacted, because it’s still ongoing. Russia is not redacted, because it’s no longer ongoing. pic.twitter.com/nFZZLOAgVM— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018

7) It’s spelled out for us clear as day and this is what is most important.

If the name of the investigation that Flynn gave evidence to can’t be named because the investigation is ongoing, why is the Russia investigation named?

Because it’s not ongoing!— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
8) Mueller has been done with his investigation. They found nothing. There never was anything. As it pertains to the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory.

So Mueller’s Russia investigation is done, and he’s at the very least assisting with other ongoing investigations. That’s Huge pic.twitter.com/R5yqlp1yEP— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
9) This is why Trump hasn’t fired Mueller. This is why Trump didn’t fire Rod Rosenstein. Because they are working on more than just the Russia case, as explained in the sentencing memo. Whether by alliance or by political power, Trump made Mueller do what he wants.— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
10) I simply find it too perfect to be an accident. As I know Trump to be a master tactician, he would not willingly create an uncontrollable variable on the battlefield when he already has enough of those to deal with.

Bottom Line? WE WIN THEY LOSE! pic.twitter.com/uuav0tSeTw— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
Comment on the above thread:

And Trump was already briefed on most of what we now know regarding "spygate" WHEN he supposedly interviewed Mueller for a position that he couldn't legally hold. So, if Trump knew most of spygate, what did he talk to Mueller about? @dbongino never addresses this. I love Dan 2— Charlie (@tobycharli) December 6, 2018

====================================

Mueller memo recommending no jail time for Flynn, praised him for his cooperation in investigating Trump Collusion and 2 UNKNOWN ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS. So, not Trump, Manafort or Cohen investigations - what's left?

Who else had dealings with Russia?#Hillary.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) December 6, 2018

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I've mentioned this before... a family friend (PhD) in DC with security clearance told me over the summer that Mueller is highly respected in DC.

Which leads me to believe he's a white hat. He's been a white hat all along. He's also a Marine. Once a Marine... oath of office and all that.

Trump bashes him on Twitter and every chance he gets as being on a witch hunt... yadda yadda...

The left is all "Yea! Mueller!! Go get 'em for collusion!"

In a way, he is going after collusion... just not where everyone thinks he's looking...

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've mentioned this before... a family friend (PhD) in DC with security clearance told me over the summer that Mueller is highly respected in DC.

Which leads me to believe he's a white hat. He's been a white hat all along. He's also a Marine. Once a Marine... oath of office and all that.

Trump bashes him on Twitter and every chance he gets as being on a witch hunt... yadda yadda...

The left is all "Yea! Mueller!! Go get 'em for collusion!"

In a way, he is going after collusion... just not where everyone thinks he's looking...
Yaya, we'll see

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Rumor about why Jeb looked so horrified:

“Joe M on Twitter: “So far the best development of #TheStorm to date. While they were all together in one place, law enforcement was raiding their bunkers. Precursor to arrests. Observe the rats scurry. “

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1070779034836000768

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"The real date begins Jan 1 2019 but the DS have tricks and delays
up their sleeve. Q said the "bait expends ammunition".

So Q sets up a D5 and the anons go crazy for december 5th
knowing full well the DS is watching Q posts.

Coincidence the funeral was on Dec 5th?

Coincidence we've had delays and delays but each delay exposes
them more and shows their players.

If you were a general and kept sending troops in with no avail at victory,
you would stop and see that it was a trap.

Well, Q has been exhausting them with the posts and setting dates.

To us, the shills scream of disappointment, but on the strategic side,
these are all victories.

Q was never truly sure what the DS truly had up their sleeve
(remember hawaii and other events) so it is important to plug all
those holes early before the hammer drop.

***D5 was a brilliant piece of psyop that forced the enemy's hand and
had them use up assets and resources that they can no longer reuse. ***

Each event is ammo spent. Each event is closer to their fate.

I think the date was always Jan 1 when the EO takes shape and
all the dates (except for 11.11 where I believe something did happen)
are moves and countermoves. Just my 0.2 cents brothers and sisters.

seen in the wild on voat

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Brian Cates Subscribe@drawandstrike
5 hours ago, 25 tweets, 5 min read Read on Twitter

Bookmark Save as PDF

BOOOOOM!!!!

"The answer to the second question may reside in 6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI."

Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoingEvidence amassed by private investigators should give Congress plenty to explore at a hearing next week.https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation

When did Huber and that team of crack US Attorneys he's leading begin their investigation into the Clinton Foundation?

About....a year ago. Remember, in his letter back in March, Sessions was just REVEALING Huber & his team were working in tandem with Horowitz

Huber and his team of US Attorney's didn't START working in tandem with Horowitz and his IG team back in March of this year....Sessions revealed that they were ALREADY working together.

AND NOTHING LEAKED. YOU DIDN'T HEAR A THING ABOUT IT BECAUSE NOBODY OUTSIDE THE PEOPLE LEADING THE INVESTIGATIONS AND THE INVESTIGATIVE TEAMS WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW A THING ABOUT IT.

For over a YEAR.

FOR GOD'S SAKES PLEASE LET THAT SINK IN AT LAST.
What have I said for A YEAR AND A HALF?

These people DON'T LEAK. *STOP* telling yourself nothing is happening because they won't call press conferences and alert EVERYBODY, even the people they are targeting, about what they are doing.

They will roll it out when THEY are ready
AND NOW THEY'RE READY.

Last night @jsolomonReports revealed Nunes has asked Trump to declassify a crucial SpyGate email chain from inside the DOJ's NSD where they were discussing how they KNEW the Steele Dossier was uverified/fake.

Today he drops THIS news.

For a year you couldn't even get ANYBODY at the DOJ to even *acknowledge* that the Clinton email investigation had been reopened & that Huber & his team were digging into the Clinton Fdn.

AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN...they have *NO PROBLEM* publicly talking about it.

Why?
I mean, do I have to draw a picture here?
Do I have to spell everything out?

IT'S OVER. THE INVESTIGATION IS OVER. So now it's time to go public with it.

That's why all this whistleblower stuff is surfacing now & Huber's coming to talk to Congress.

And catch this part: the FBI *and* the IRS had these whistleblower documents over a YEAR ago.

Whoever ordered that FBI raid to try to 'grab' the documents got BURNED.

Sessions/Horwitz/Huber & TRUMP had all this stuff long ago.
I told you, all the doom criers have been WRONG about Rod Rosenstein.

As wrong as can be.

That will continue to be borne out. He's been overseeing all these investigations that will now begin to surface publicly.

He's been overseeing investigations into Hillary's email server/Clinton Fdn, as well as leak hunting investigations, some of which went right into the US Congress itself.

He had *no problem* with Horowitz surfacing last Dec. to hand off *some* SpyGate evidence to Congress.

But he said for a freaking YEAR now there were *on-going investigations* & documentary evidence from those investigations would only be given to that leaking sieve known as 'Congress' if it wouldn't jeopardize the ongoing investigations.

FOR A YEAR HE'S SAID THIS.

And for a year grandstanding members of Congress have wailed and screamed about how Rosenstein won't give them all the documents they are demanding to see.

Ever try to explain to a screaming child why they can't have something they want RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT?

That's been Rod Rosenstein's job since last December. Horowitz handed off *some* of the SpyGate evidence, and what happened? MUCH OF IT WAS INSTANTLY LEAKED.

Including the entire unredacted Carter Page FISA warrant, which Wolfe gave to NYT's reporter Ali Watkins.
I patiently explained SEVERAL TIMES why Rosenstein decided at that point NOTHING else was gonna be giving to these grandstanding leakers until the investigations were over.

I did so here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/rod-rosenstein-the-man-with-the-most-thankless-job-in-america_2610107.html …

And again here:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-c...-around-rosenstein-is-deliberate_2692079.html

When this is all over and it's all been rolled out and laid out where the public can see it, a whole lot of people are going to owe Rod Rosenstein an apology.

So...let's sum up what just dropped in the past 2 weeks: 1) Huber's team has been investigating the Clinton Foundation 2) That means the email investigation was reopened 3) there's a DOJ NSD email chain proving plotters knew Steele Dossier was fake & that it came Hillary.

4) somebody got tricked into raiding a whistleblower's house to try to grab 6,000 documents on CF shenanigans that the FBI & IRS had over A YEAR AGO. And the plotters didn't know this.

"....a *private firm* called MDA Analytics run by accomplished *ex-federal criminal investigators*...."

BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOOM!

Early on the most sensitive evidence-gathering/investigative work was FARMED OUT TO PRIVATE FIRMS run by former fed. attorneys/investigators/spooks. NO WONDER the usual leaking channels were useless to tip off the plotters. The usual tripwires were BYPASSED.

And the IRS people who declined to investigate this? They're now trapped too. They had no idea what the DOJ was actually doing. Look for a whole bunch of people suddenly exit the IRS, either fired or resigning.

Note what this section reveals: "last week" Huber's guy calling MDA Analytics for a copy of their whistleblower evidence led to MDA informing Huber's team "Oh hey, we gave that stuff to BOTH the FBI and the IRS a year ago."

HA HA HA.

Pants are filling all over DC

Any plotters inside the DOJ/FBI/IRS who *still thought* that evidence wasn't known about & who instantly set up a raid of the whistleblower's house once they found out he supposedly still had it are CRAPPING THEIR PANTS today. "WHAT?! A *YEAR* AGO?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

hey've never dealt with ANYBODY like Trump and his team before. Sessions and Rosenstein and Horowitz and Huber have rolled them all. Using private firms, no leaks, avoiding the plotter's tripwires.... Brilliant. Simply brilliant. /end

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Julian Assange Rejects Ecuador’s Claim That He Can Leave the Embassy With ‘Near Liberty’

by Cassandra Fairbanks December 6, 2018

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is rejecting Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno’s claim that he can leave the embassy with “near-liberty” after the UK agreed not to extradite him to any nation seeking to give him the death penalty.

Assange, who was granted political asylum by Ecuador in 2012, has been residing in the London Ecuadorian embassy ever since. President Moreno has not been as keen to protect him as the previous president, however.

The UK has not made any guarantees that they will not extradite him to the United States, where the Trump administration has made it a priority to prosecute him. In November, through a filing error, it was revealed that he has been secretly charged — but the government is refusing to unseal what the charges are exactly
Last year, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the arrest of Assange is a priority.

On Thursday, Moreno announced the deal that he reached between Ecuador and the UK. In response, Assange’s lawyer Barry Pollack told The Telegraph that the deal is unacceptable.

“The legal team have long argued that they will not accept any agreement which risks his being extradited to the United States,” the Telegraph reports.

“The suggestion that as long as the death penalty is off the table, Mr Assange need not fear persecution is obviously wrong,” said Pollack. “No one should have to face criminal charges for publishing truthful information.”

“Since such charges appear to have been brought against Mr Assange in the United States, Ecuador should continue to provide him asylum,” Pollack continued.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/julian-assange-rejects-ecuadors-claim-that-he-can-leave-the-embassy-with-near-liberty/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One more CR twatter thread about Flynn and Mueller. I should act on my twatter account (totally unused and I don't know how to use it) so I could get threads unrolled...Sorry for big place spaces, they are just there and I can't snip em.

1) From the scores of people tagging @dbongino on my Flynn Memo thread that went bonkers yesterday, I’m guessing he got a look at it.
No matter who’s side Mueller is on, he is working with Huber. And the Russia investigation is OVER! We are winning! Love the show Dan! https://t.co/4lCgYduA7H— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
2) I’ve been listening to @dbongino every day since 628. Sometimes I forget it’s Saturday and I’ll still try to put on the Bongino Show when I’m getting in the shower. Dan is the best, and a large chunk of what I know, is thanks to Dan and his analysis.— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
3) Dan’s show has kept me in knowledge of all of the players, names, positions, titles, documents, history, motives; everything pertinent to the legality behind what’s going on in the political war zone that is present day Washington D.C.— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
4) To my 10k new followers, thank you for the support and please give @dbongino a listen if you don’t already. His knowledge of the pieces on the chess board can help you draw your own conclusions. Show is free, https://t.co/iX24bb5DLZ— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
5) However, we do disagree on the color of Mueller’s hat.
As it pertains to the Flynn sentencing memo, that caveat doesn’t really matter. We win regardless!
-Zero jail time
-Zero evidence of conspiracy
-Russia investigation is no longer ongoing
-Testimony passed to Huber— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
6) No matter how you look at that, we win. The “significant evidence” that Flynn gave over was in reference to the unspecified ongoing criminal investigation. We know this, as it’s redacted, because it’s still ongoing. Russia is not redacted, because it’s no longer ongoing. pic.twitter.com/nFZZLOAgVM— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018

7) It’s spelled out for us clear as day and this is what is most important.
If the name of the investigation that Flynn gave evidence to can’t be named because the investigation is ongoing, why is the Russia investigation named?
Because it’s not ongoing!— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
8) Mueller has been done with his investigation. They found nothing. There never was anything. As it pertains to the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory.
So Mueller’s Russia investigation is done, and he’s at the very least assisting with other ongoing investigations. That’s Huge pic.twitter.com/R5yqlp1yEP— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
9) This is why Trump hasn’t fired Mueller. This is why Trump didn’t fire Rod Rosenstein. Because they are working on more than just the Russia case, as explained in the sentencing memo. Whether by alliance or by political power, Trump made Mueller do what he wants.— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
10) I simply find it too perfect to be an accident. As I know Trump to be a master tactician, he would not willingly create an uncontrollable variable on the battlefield when he already has enough of those to deal with.
Bottom Line? WE WIN THEY LOSE! pic.twitter.com/uuav0tSeTw— Clandestine Rosenstein (@ClandestineRos1) December 6, 2018
Comment on the above thread:

And Trump was already briefed on most of what we now know regarding "spygate" WHEN he supposedly interviewed Mueller for a position that he couldn't legally hold. So, if Trump knew most of spygate, what did he talk to Mueller about? @dbongino never addresses this. I love Dan 2— Charlie (@tobycharli) December 6, 2018

====================================

Mueller memo recommending no jail time for Flynn, praised him for his cooperation in investigating Trump Collusion and 2 UNKNOWN ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS. So, not Trump, Manafort or Cohen investigations - what's left?
Who else had dealings with Russia?#Hillary.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) December 6, 2018
I've been listening to the DB show for over 6 months now...very informative, and a lot of what he says comes to fruition. He's got contacts all over the place and he is being fed very good intel about the REAL battle in D.C. I like it. He may not be 100% correct in the end, but I bet he's well over 85% correct.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dec 7 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 94d00f No.4197470
Dec 7 2018 11:21:52 (EST)
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5976775955001/?#sp=show-clips
Interesting music for Fox News?
Sound familiar?
Why 'all of a sudden' are people talking about the CLINTON FOUNDATION (including whistleblowers and hidden company established to investigate covertly (ex_ABCs))?
Would you 'go public' if the investigation was still ongoing?
What happens when you have enough evidence to PROCEED?
What is the benefit of educating the public PRIOR TO proceeding?
COME[Y]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198539
Dec 7 2018 12:32:54 (EST)
Where is the '+' on a mobile phone when dialing?
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
At some point, the Q will be asked.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198677
Dec 7 2018 12:40:01 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 82a676 No.4198635
Dec 7 2018 12:37:58 (EST)
>>4198539
Operators on standby
Q+ Q0​
>>4198635
Operators are ACTIVE.
Q

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
1544205487750.png

It's all going down today!!!!!!!!!!???????

Remember, President was going to be in AF1 when it happened. Q is signaling that Comey's testimony is bringing it all out and the Clinton Foundation chatter was to prep the public.

I can't express how excited I am right now!!!

Saying a prayer for the "operators."

1544205626233.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Easy does it SLV, let's not get our (members) expectations up.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yaya, we'll see if anything actually happens. So far more talk and speculation bringing us right to the precipice again...but the precipice of what? More hearings, more rumors, more fluff, delays and kicking the can around some more.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Q+ is about to give a speech on violent crime. Livestream here:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Anonymous 12/06/18 (Thu) 16:03:091de043 (13) No.4185476>>4185535 >>4185554 >>4185759

File (hide): ae21e4943462ae4⋯.png (331.8 KB, 723x712, 723:712, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): 5b2137dae2e5f7a⋯.png (86.53 KB, 785x840, 157:168, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): a5ee2e8d748cbba⋯.png (127.21 KB, 748x584, 187:146, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.

The charges line up with several of the sealed indictments requesting wiretaps, PRTT orders, and search warrants which were leaked by the DOJ recently and reported on by the Daily Crusader (see our full report on the DOJ’s leaked search warrant indictments: PART ONE HERE and PART TWO HERE)

This shows that Clinton Foundation may well be very close to being rolled up; these charges, while very serious, still do not explain some of the leaked PRTT/wiretap orders, such as the National Security orders, the drug trafficking orders, or the orders related to child trafficking or providing aid to foreign terrorist organizations.

The charges filed Tuesday lay out a scheme by which participants would hide their assets in foreign tax havens away from the prying eyes of US and other sovereign nations taxation authorities, presumably to avoid paying taxes and possibly to have assets available should they ever need to flee their respective home countries for their alleged treason.

Authorities have successfully arrested three of the four men; Dirk Brauer, a 54-year-old German investment advisor for Mossfon Asset Management; Richard Gaffey, a 74-year-old U.S. accountant; and Harald Joachim von der Goltz, an 81-year-old German-born client. Mossack Fonseca attorney Ramses Owens, a 50-year-old from Panama, remains at large.

The charges were all levied by U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in the Southern District of New York, which FBIAnon heavily suggested in 2016 would be where the Clinton Foundation would be taken down.

https://www.dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544207126729.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member