• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Mind blown at 16 mins...

Q Anon/News - 7 Is Marginal - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 12.27.18

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anyone seen GW Bush since his father's funeral?
maybe they buried him instead
left the old man on the table,
no reason to bury the dead
they're already dead

:don't know:devil:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mind blown at 16 mins...

From the 18:00 mark in your video

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Mind blown at 16 mins...

Obama's account just made a tweet a few minutes ago, Comey and Brennan have gone over a week at times without making one. Doesn't mean anything.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, that's the part... figured 16 mins would get them 'into' it...

doesn't matter

just wanted to post the text version for people

:thumbs up 2:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Video from the "new guy" who does the SB2 vids. Good info/food for thought.

This is where I first saw the evidence that the major DS players have been MIA lately. A bit more in depth than the vid GH posted. Good channel.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Obama's account just made a tweet a few minutes ago, Comey and Brennan have gone over a week at times without making one. Doesn't mean anything.
Noting your careful use of the phrase "His account" because anyone given access can tweet for these demons to give the illusion of presence.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546106866230.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Did Trump’s Uncle Tell Him about Missing Tesla Papers & Flying Saucers?

"The idea that Trump knows of secret space programs and extraterrestrial life is strengthened by recent posts by the military intelligence group working with his administration, Q Anon, confirming their reality. Most importantly, QAnon was signaling that the Trump administration has a full disclosure agenda.

Trump’s desire for a Space Force appears to be part of a plan to wrest control of information concerning secret space programs and extraterrestrial life, away from the Deep State and transnational corporations. If Trump succeeds in his plan to empower the Office of the President of United States to run such highly classified programs, then the revolutionary changes promised in his inauguration speech, may not be too far away at all.

If so, we may ultimately have John Trump to thank for inspiring his nephew at an early age about the existence of life changing health and transportation technologies connected to classified research of flying saucers, some of which originate dates back to the pioneering research of Nikola Tesla conducted over a century ago."

https://www.exopolitics.org/did-trumps-uncle-tell-him-about-missing-tesla-papers-flying-saucers/#disqus_thread

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Looks like the Zionist shill's book sales ain't cuttin' the mustard anymore.
1546107516561.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Potus was onto the fed long before becoming president…

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They also donate to political campaigns and vote, even when stationed overseas.

Asking your Commander-in-Chief to sign a MAGA hat is NOT a political campaign action and is not illegal.
twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1078155682266992640
Both times Ron Paul ran for POTUS, his campaign donations from active duty military personnel exceeded those given to all other POTUS candidates COMBINED. RP ran a campaign of peace!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
What is that first line in reference to? The "-7 is marginal...."
IMO, margin of error.

There could be only 6 nukes remaining, or all 8.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1078917666889297920.html

1, Are you kidding me! Yesterday's #911Outage exposed a MAJOR #DeepState player! The #KEYSTONE!?!?!

#QAnon

@findtruthQ @martingeddes @intheMatrixxx@StormIsUponUs @LisaMei62 @prayingmedic @qanon76@WeAreOne_Q @MagniFieri @realQNN1 @Anon_decoder@andweknow @cordicon @maccloskey1

POTUS opened the door of all doors.
Expand your thinking.
What is the keystone?
Q
Drop 167

Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key
POTUS and Patriots = stone"
Q
Drop 271

Adm R/ No Such Agency (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL =
Apply the Keystone.
Paint the picture.
Q
Drop 270

3. Shout out to @Americanlll for his help. If you're not following him you should be! #MemeWar and research master!

So, yesterday's 911 system outage. Downplayed all over the place. Fact is folks, even those that are saying how "significant" of an attack it was, are not...

4. ...telling you the whole story! I just posted that this attack hit TONS of services throughout the ENTIRE United States. Emergency dispatch services, hospitals, prisons, schools, etc. Multiple "victims" in what CenturyLink called a "network element".

173 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

But, realize just how CONTROLLED this hit was! It caused disruption to emergency services, but the emergency broadcast systems setup by POTUS early in his presidency worked just fine, notifying the majority of citizens of alternate numbers to 911 in case of emergency.

Hospitals weren't shut down, they just had to use pen and paper for a little while. Prisons weren't unlocked and gates opened, they just had to use radios instead of the phones. Schools had to have runners go to classrooms instead of using designated call systems. It was safe.

That's a MAJOR tell folks. Do you imagine Russia, China, North Korea, or any of the rest of the "enemies" of America the fake news media tries to scare us about would've been that 'reserved' in a hit on the US system? But, it won't retract from eventually blaming them I bet!

I posted this thread on ties between HRC, BC, the CFoundation and the Chinese. The DJT wars against Huawei and ZTE spell out MAJOR EXPOSURE of #DeepState money, illegal campaign financing and a Chinese billionaire, James Riady and his LIPPO group.

1. US detains Huawei CFO in Canada, arrests Chinese intelligence officer Yanjun Xu in Belgium, extradites to US.

China hits US Intel providers. Google/China Dragonfly OP fails after POTUS interference,

China attack on CenturyLink 911 services, possibly DOD Dark Fiber services?

6:16 AM - Dec 28, 2018

487 people are talking about this

But man this is HUGE! CenturyLink, the group that got hit yesterday causing all of these outages, ARE MAJOR DEEP STATE! Folks, they have contracts for 911 services, hospital communications, prison systems and Dept of Defense (DOD) contracts for dark fiber communications.

They're also tied into lottery systems, schools, banking communications and more. Do any of you think that one company, having all that oversight and control is a responsible thing to do? They have a monopoly on the biggest communications systems in this country!

Finish reading this here:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1078917666889297920.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They also donate to political campaigns and vote, even when stationed overseas.

Both times Ron Paul ran for POTUS, his campaign donations from active duty military personnel exceeded those given to all other POTUS candidates COMBINED. RP ran a campaign of peace!
Why POTUS doesn't send in the Marines to close down CNN and arrest everyone associated with that organization is beyond me....and don't even try to play the free speech card. The are a subversive, communist and anti American band of hoodlems! They have committed treason to the US and should be arrested and tried as such!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
FWIW

Yes, Those Were Indictments Served At Bush Funeral

David Zublick Channel

I only watched the beginning of the video.
Time will tell if the maker of this video has his head up his ass or not.
And likewise, time will tell if I am the one with my head up my ass.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Praying Medic's next video should be good. Here's one of the posts from his Twitter feed:

Thats going to be huge. Finally the Q analysts will come out and admit their confirmation bias. I'm, sure the gravy train was good while it lasted and it may keep on going for them if they put up good content.
Initially I think they will lose some peeps when they admit that all these investigations were just dreams that they were trying to make reality. Sadly we lost 2 years and 2 important years when we had the house. We should have been putting pressure on our reps to open a 2nd special counsel, now it's to late.
The left was playing on a level that we don't even know existed. In all fairness though I think the right were in on it as well. The government surely is not going to fix itself and there's no way Trump is going to do much about it either. Claiming military tribunals is a larger fantasy than a 2nd special counsel or active investigations that are going on behind the scenes that ended up never being true.
Tribunals would bring this country to it's knees and even Trump doesn't want that. It's surely whats needed but it wont happen. Not right now anyway. More than likely it will happen when the dems take control and go for the guns.

Indictments at a funeral? Not likely. That would be sinking to a new low by any politicians standards and I don't even hold their standards in low regard. I also doubt indictments come in tiny little envelopes.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Thats going to be huge. Finally the Q analysts will come out and admit their confirmation bias. I'm, sure the gravy train was good while it lasted and it may keep on going for them if they put up good content.
Initially I think they will lose some peeps when they admit that all these investigations were just dreams that they were trying to make reality. Sadly we lost 2 years and 2 important years when we had the house. We should have been putting pressure on our reps to open a 2nd special counsel, now it's to late.
The left was playing on a level that we don't even know existed. In all fairness though I think the right were in on it as well. The government surely is not going to fix itself and there's no way Trump is going to do much about it either. Claiming military tribunals is a larger fantasy than a 2nd special counsel or active investigations that are going on behind the scenes that ended up never being true.
Tribunals would bring this country to it's knees and even Trump doesn't want that. It's surely whats needed but it wont happen. Not right now anyway. More than likely it will happen when the dems take control and go for the guns.

Indictments at a funeral? Not likely. That would be sinking to a new low by any politicians standards and I don't even hold their standards in low regard. I also doubt indictments come in tiny little envelopes.
I'm not giving up on Q and the plan. I'm just glad to see Praying Medic addressing something that has needed to be said for a long time. Many of the Q videos just fed hopes instead of being based on facts as they are currently known.

I don't know how much Trump and team will accomplish of everything in the plan but I am hoping there are things going on that we just don't know about. I will evaluate things at the end of Trump's first four years. Perhaps then I will begin to despair but for now I am hanging in there with Q and the plan.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Thaks for the negative, but useless input....in the brainstorming session

You make it sound as if we “believe” when all we’re doing is trying to understand what Q posts... that we take the time to comprehend is wrong somehow...

There are some mighty suspicious coincidences that Q reveals that has the curious looking deeper. Doubters don’t offer a single thing that furthers understanding, just that without a doubt “Q” is a fraud. Like mosquitos buzzing about the head annoying everyone.

Once you’ve been “red pilled” you start thinking “what are the odds?” Do you believe in coincidences? How many coincidences before it’s beyond six sigma??

The skeptical shoot down those that are curious with a self-assured smugness, as if they know better... The reality is naysayers don’t know any more than Q followers know and probably even less than that! Q followers are acting on “hunches” and have compiled a huuugh roadmap of hunches that are begining to paint a picture. If you continually look at a single pixel and insist it is a waste of time you are precisely correct. “You” are wasting your time.

It’s painfully obvious you’re waiting for the moment what you can proudly proclaim “See I told you so!” Then we’ll all sit back and be amazed, in awe actually, at your prescient proclivities. We might even throw a party celebrating. Until then sit back, pop some corn, smoke a stinky smelly cigar and let the curious have their fun...

If the doubting Thomases were smart, they would capitalize on all the Q followers by manufacturing Q hats and shirt to sell to the misguided miscreants...

The left was playing on a level that we don't even know existed.
I agree completely and if it wasn’t for Q posts and the anons we’d know this even less, perhaps know nothing, about the level the left has been playing at.

That we know it at all is a testiment to the validity of Q. That IS where that intel originated!!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Confirmation bias is also used extensively by the Trump hating MSM...

I'm not giving up on Q and the plan. I'm just glad to see Praying Medic addressing something that has needed to be said for a long time. Many of the Q videos just fed hopes instead of being based on facts as they are currently known.

I don't know how much Trump and team will accomplish of everything in the plan but I am hoping there are things going on that we just don't know about. I will evaluate things at the end of Trump's first four years. Perhaps then I will begin to despair but for now I am hanging in there with Q and the plan.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Confirmation bias is also used extensively by the Trump hating MSM...
True.
When I look at all Trump has accomplished in just two years, I am astounded. He's done it without the aid of the media.
Imagine what could have been done if the media had been honestly reporting things.
Can you imagine how much better the mood of some in this country would be?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
True.
When I look at all Trump has accomplished in just two years, I am astounded. He's done it without the aid of the media.
Imagine what could have been done if the media had been honestly reporting things.
Can you imagine how much better the mood of some in this country would be?
If the media was on his side (as they were with Obama) we'd have the wall, we'd have numerous other policies and agendas that would be positives for the nation as well.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Confirmation bias can be used by either side and both sides can certainly be accused of it. Is the rights confirmation bias causing them to try and understand what Q posts? Thus far the left seems to own the facts. As much as I would love to be wrong on that, thats truth. Do I think something is wrong when no one on the left is touchable? Absolutely. Hoping for something to change is not much of a plan.
How about instead go analyzing videos ad nauseam the same people putting the videos together actually post an action plan. I'm only 1 person, I have no following so I cant make a difference. They can.
How about they start a letter writing campaign so the leadership is aware of exactly what we expect from them. How about organizing a protest in DC so several million show up and let the politics understand, we are tired of the BS and demand some action.
These guys do have a following and can make a difference if they truly wanted to . For 2 years we have sat in front of the computer waiting for someone else to do something so we can say we are winning. It's time for a different approach.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Cigarlover --

"Do I think something is wrong when no one on the left is touchable? " So spot on!!

I have even teased (in a fun way) some who want to know if we are there yet. But partner, something is HORRIBLY wrong.

Examples are legion... and ignored.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From 8 Chan:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4521958.html

2 hours, but worth every minute.

Janda believes Pence was the "insurance policy". He was tight with the Clintons. They wanted to [187] 4-10-20! Pence would have returned us to "business as usual".

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not to be repetitive, when does someone get charged in this???????????????? Dims take over next week and all gets shut down , there will be no trials
Great. Glad you are researching with us to bring us such enlightening content.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Great. Glad you are researching with us to bring us such enlightening content.
But the truth be told, there really is no answer, at this or at any other previous time

That's all most of us want, that's it, right there
and, as has been agreed on, many times over
No One Knows, that IS the answer, none of us, even the most astute learners, know when any arrests will occur

I can't add to that, I can't anything positive to that except to say, there is nothing negative about not knowing other than to place a belief into any of it with the exceptions of those issues that have come to pass, such as pedophilia arrests of a few specific people
And That's Good

But, as to any other arrests, for, Treason, Sedition, etc, there have been zero but the propaganda from the MSM continues Full Force

Can Q stop any of that? Arrests and shut down the MSM propaganda machine, that's really IT

eh,
I've been there too many times over the past few years, nothing's changed and in January, with the HoR, it's only going to become the largest shit-show we've experienced, in our lives

my opinion and it's not a negative one, more a realist POV