• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Great. Glad you are researching with us to bring us such enlightening content.

Sorry but facts are facts, pubs are shutting down their investigations with 0000000000000000000000000000 Indictments, dimwits will attack trump from all sides now.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
From 8 Chan:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4521958.html

2 hours, but worth every minute.

Janda believes Pence was the "insurance policy". He was tight with the Clintons. They wanted to [187] 4-10-20! Pence would have returned us to "business as usual".

That video was interesting and it all sounds logically possible.

I guess time will tell.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
From 8 Chan:

Janda believes Pence was the "insurance policy". He was tight with the Clintons. They wanted to [187] 4-10-20! Pence would have returned us to "business as usual".

I think Janda has the best explanation of the notes at the funeral and GW's reactions. And I agree with Janda that Pence is DS.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How about they start a letter writing campaign so the leadership is aware of exactly what we expect from them. How about organizing a protest in DC so several million show up and let the politics understand, we are tired of the BS and demand some action.
Sounds like you have a plan. All you need do is implement it!!

Not to be repetitive, when does someone get charged in this???????????????? Dims take over next week and all gets shut down , there will be no trials
wheels of justice.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I guess time will tell.
That's all we're asking... learning on the way. If nothing happens, then nothing happens!

Just shows you how far the deep state control is...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
From 8 Chan:

About 30 mins in and wow!

Edit to add:

Just finished all 2 hrs and I'm completely blown away. I knew he was good, but this is amazing.

Thinking of signing up with Janda's paywall. He seems to have a grip on what is going on better than most anyone.

What I like about him is he's not biased as in 'it's the democrats', or 'it's the republicans'... that kind of thinking blinds one to the 'my team can do no wrong' mentality and there are a whole lot of those types out in the world! Brainwashed morons IMO...

Last edited:

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Edit to add:

Just finished all 2 hrs and I'm completely blown away. I knew he was good, but this is amazing.

Thinking of signing up with Janda's paywall. He seems to have a grip on what is going on better than most anyone.

What I like about him is he's not biased as in 'it's the democrats', or 'it's the republicans'... that kind of thinking blinds one to the 'my team can do no wrong' mentality and there are a whole lot of those types out in the world! Brainwashed morons IMO...
I broke my headphone mini-jack on my PC and have no audio until I take it apart and fix it.

Could someone please sum up how and why Pence is a Klintooner and DS?

Thanks in advance.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I broke my headphone mini-jack on my PC and have no audio until I take it apart and fix it.

Could someone please sum up how and why Pence is a Klintooner and DS?

Thanks in advance.
Sure! Pence is thought to be a globalist. He was "courted" by the Bushes and was to be GW Bush's "insurance policy" against prosecution AFTER Trump was "dealt with". If so, Pence is a cheap whore. The bigger question in this Pence theory is why would GWB fear prosecution? The greatest error during his term was 9/11...

At the GHWB funeral remember Pence got a special envelope like Killary, GW Bush and the rest of the fools. When Trump and Melania came in they didn't shake Pence's hand or even socialize with him. Trump is not socially ingracious. Something Trump has learned further about Pence has soured the relationship...not that Trump and Pence were ever partners. Trump seems to be using Pence as a chess piece whose loss to an opponent won't really hurt Trump's strategy.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Folks --

I have been giving this situation a shitload of thought. The conclusion I have come to is scary as a sumbitch.

In practical terms (if you consider it carefully) Trump has about four DAYS left.

Why?

The Dems will take over the House in four days. If the percentage of the 60,000 indictments that are for American wankers are not "activated" within that window, the screamers (libs and repug crooks) will take over and it will all come to a screeching halt...

...and a last chance will be lost for my America.

I am not frightened for myself. Nope. I AM frightened for my grandlings and sons. If we go back to the cusp of Election Night again... and the "Hillarys" are back and safe, my progeny will be slaves.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Edit to add:

I have to admit it was a pretty good interview. It would make sense that Trump is doing everything he can to bring manufacturing and jobs back to the US before the entire system crashes.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Folks --

I have been giving this situation a shitload of thought. The conclusion I have come to is scary as a sumbitch.

In practical terms (if you consider it carefully) Trump has about four DAYS left.

Why?

The Dems will take over the House in four days. If the percentage of the 60,000 indictments that are for American wankers are not "activated" within that window, the screamers (libs and repug crooks) will take over and it will all come to a screeching halt...

I am not frightened for myself. Nope. I AM frightened for my grandlings and sons. If we go back to the cusp of Election Night again... and the "Hillarys" are back and safe, my progeny will be slaves.
We tried by electing Trump and we failed because we were already doomed to. We've waited too long and not pushed back hard enough!

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Folks --

Why?

Unca Walt, it's just the house that dims control. They do not constitute a sufficent majority to override a veto. They do not have the power to try an impeachment as that is part of the authority of the senate. I guarantee that they will scream, shout, whine, fling poo, piss and moan all day, every day to the dying MSM to whom few listen to any more. With Pelosi being the speaker there are NO balls in the house and it will be much more like a political zoo...no petting allowed, little feeding of the critters allowed and most critters will lounge around all day or constantly pace and occasionally roar while the monkey section will fling poo at Americans. Little entertainment and no productive accomplishments.

Trump still placements of suitable personnel to accomplish, clean up the judiciary and the DoJ, as well the FBI and prepare to close the C_A. The dims have lured back some lawyer to explore and set up impeachment causes and proceedings which will be yet another distraction. Hopefully it won't last as long as the Mooller investigation and hopefully the DoJ will unleash indictments and get that ball rolling BEFORE the impeachment circus begins. IF Trump can deal with the impeachment process while holding everything else together it would be VERY way cool to survive all that, be declared clean and clear as far as impeachability and THEN lower the boom on the dims and repukes. This way the dims and the rest of their corrupt and crooked cadre would have absolutely no ammunition to fire back, no distractions to hide behind or use as cover to buy time for a lame defense. No, they just be publicly exposed as the creepy, sick, twisted bastards they all are. Let 'em burn, baby, burn!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Unca Walt, it's just the house that dims control. They do not constitute a sufficent majority to override a veto. They do not have the power to try an impeachment as that is part of the authority of the senate. I guarantee that they will scream, shout, whine, fling poo, piss and moan all day, every day to the dying MSM to whom few listen to any more. With Pelosi being the speaker there are NO balls in the house and it will be much more like a political zoo...no petting allowed, little feeding of the critters allowed and most critters will lounge around all day or constantly pace and occasionally roar while the monkey section will fling poo at Americans. Little entertainment and no productive accomplishments.

Trump still placements of suitable personnel to accomplish, clean up the judiciary and the DoJ, as well the FBI and prepare to close the C_A. The dims have lured back some lawyer to explore and set up impeachment causes and proceedings which will be yet another distraction. Hopefully it won't last as long as the Mooller investigation and hopefully the DoJ will unleash indictments and get that ball rolling BEFORE the impeachment circus begins. IF Trump can deal with the impeachment process while holding everything else together it would be VERY way cool to survive all that, be declared clean and clear as far as impeachability and THEN lower the boom on the dims and repukes. This way the dims and the rest of their corrupt and crooked cadre would have absolutely no ammunition to fire back, no distractions to hide behind or use as cover to buy time for a lame defense. No, they just be publicly exposed as the creepy, sick, twisted bastards they all are. Let 'em burn, baby, burn!
Meanwhile boatloads of money wasted on useless investigations when Trump could have ended all of this a year ago and just fried mueller. Why let the charade continue? So he can prove his innocence? Fuck that, just put an end to the stupidity and arrests the playas that tried to take over the country. Get McCabe, Comey, Lorreta lynch down in Guantanamo and waterboard the fuck out of em till they start talking and telling all. After that release the info on what really went down under the Obama years, arrest them all and start the public hangings. This includes CIA,FBI and DOJ players along with all the corrupt judges.
You need help rounding them all p. I'm sure one tweet would get about 5 million of us out there to lend a hand, free of charge.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Meanwhile boatloads of money wasted on useless investigations when Trump could have ended all of this a year ago and just fried mueller. Why let the charade continue? So he can prove his innocence? Fuck that, just put an end to the stupidity and arrests the playas that tried to take over the country. Get McCabe, Comey, Lorreta lynch down in Guantanamo and waterboard the fuck out of em till they start talking and telling all. After that release the info on what really went down under the Obama years, arrest them all and start the public hangings. This includes CIA,FBI and DOJ players along with all the corrupt judges.
You need help rounding them all p. I'm sure one tweet would get about 5 million of us out there to lend a hand, free of charge.
Why indeed!!!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
The above is scary. Scary because of how it perfectly describes my thinking.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sure! Trump could have done that. Personally I would prefer that America remain America. I would prefer that Trump conduct his affairs as if the rule of law mattered and was something to be adhered to by ALL parties involved. I would prefer that Trump would be able to present his case to an honest judiciary. I would prefer that Trump get his convictions of the corrupt and criminal by means of a functional and honest system rather than a corrupt system where rulings are endlessly challenged and appealed and more often than not overturned whenever elitists of any political stripe are involved. I don't know about you but I am sick to f'in death of America being the land where you can get any level of justice you can pay for. If that takes some extra time to stop the current corrupt shenanigans, go ahead...I'll wait. Making like an enraged bull in a china shop is often the hallmark of dictators who prefer a show of machismo over any rule of law. Passion and ego before reason just ain't a gonna work IF you want to make America great again.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sure! Trump could have done that. Personally I would prefer that America remain America. I would prefer that Trump conduct his affairs as if the rule of law mattered and was something to be adhered to by ALL parties involved. I would prefer that Trump would be able to present his case to an honest judiciary. I would prefer that Trump get his convictions of the corrupt and criminal by means of a functional and honest system rather than a corrupt system where rulings are endlessly challenged and appealed and more often than not overturned whenever elitists of any political stripe are involved. I don't know about you but I am sick to f'in death of America being the land where you can get any level of justice you can pay for. If that takes some extra time to stop the current corrupt shenanigans, go ahead...I'll wait. Making like an enraged bull in a china shop is often the hallmark of dictators who prefer a show of machismo over any rule of law. Passion and ego before reason just ain't a gonna work IF you want to make America great again.
You see...that's the problem! You want the good guys to be handicapped with playing by the rules yet the enemy never does. How has that worked out with other countries who either have already been taken over, or are in the midst or being taken over the 'progressive communists'?
Ask the Germans, or the Swedes, of the French or the people living in London...
Life is not a feel good story like in the movies! You need to fight back to win and sometimes you need to fight dirty!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Alton , that is something to think about.

The opposition would then be free to use the same tactics on the good people in america.

The wheels of justice really do grind slowly , at least that has been my experience.
It took a team of us to overturn an illegal sentence and free someone after 15 years of appeals and motions.

As bad as Americas judicial system is , it ain't to bad compared to the rest of the world.......

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

For Trump to start arrests, he needs to make sure the folks doing the arrests are not DS. So he had to clean them out first. Next, the judges need to be cleaned out so the arrests can proceed according to law and the folks actually hang and not get off.

The military tribunal EO goes into effect tomorrow. Hopefully, things happen quickly after that.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Exactly! Alton nails it.

That is why Trump campaigned only for Senators. Sure, he was rallying like mofo, but who even gave it a 2nd thought of for 'whom', or 'why'? MSM never did.

4D chess right in our faces and nobody knew, or saw the plan until Q told us.

Boatloads $35 million? A drop in the bucket compared to the Clinton Foundation scam.

I think Trump is wise to leave Mueller with enough rope to hang himself though I'm still not convinced he's not a white hat in disguise.

Imagine Trump being squeaky clean - he probably is - Mueller is tasked with 'investigating' Trump knowing full well there's nothing to find. Trump is publically indignant about it every chance he gets. A ruse?

What has come from Mueller's 2 year investigation? Nothing... (but who has been accumulating 65,000 indictments? Huber? the secret AG?)

So the next question is "What has he and his team been doing all this time?"

The military tribunal EO goes into effect tomorrow. Hopefully, things happen quickly after that.
That is a key piece. Once an indictment is opened (a grand jury panel created it) the House has nothing to say about it.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Thought I saw this yesterday while I was surfing ( now that is what I really wish I was doing about right now , but nooooo , we have 40-60 mph winds and temps falling to minus -20 ) but what is the Gubmint going to spend the $15.2 billion it is saving by withdrawing troops from Syria on?....

Apology for the minor drift...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Exactly! Alton nails it.

That is why Trump campaigned only for Senators. Sure, he was rallying like mofo, but who even gave it a 2nd thought of for 'whom', or 'why'? MSM never did.

4D chess right in our faces and nobody knew, or saw the plan until Q told us.

Boatloads $35 million? A drop in the bucket compared to the Clinton Foundation scam.

I think Trump is wise to leave Mueller with enough rope to hang himself though I'm still not convinced he's not a white hat in disguise.

Imagine Trump being squeaky clean - he probably is - Mueller is tasked with 'investigating' Trump knowing full well there's nothing to find. Trump is publically indignant about it every chance he gets. A ruse?

What has come from Mueller's 2 year investigation? Nothing... (but who has been accumulating 65,000 indictments? Huber? the secret AG?)

So the next question is "What has he and his team been doing all this time?"

That is a key piece. Once an indictment is opened (a grand jury panel created it) the House has nothing to say about it.
Again, we seem to be at yet another precipice of a major happening! As mentioned, on Jan 1st the military tribunal EO goes into affect. Only....if only this time the ball can finally start to roll. I would be remiss if I didn't point out how many times have we been at the cusp of something which turned out to be nothing. Is this simply another of those times?

Who knows? I'm getting more eggnog!

Last edited:

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Again, we seem to be at a precipice of a major happening! As mentioned, on Jan 1st the military tribunal EO goes into affect. Only....if only this time the ball can finally start to roll. How many time have we been at the cusp of something which turned out to be nothing? Is this simply another of those times?

Been hankering for an eggnog myself

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You see...that's the problem! You want the good guys to be handicapped with playing by the rules yet the enemy never does. How has that worked out with other countries who either have already been taken over, or are in the midst or being taken over the 'progressive communists'?
Ask the Germans, or the Swedes, of the French or the people living in London...
Life is not a feel good story like in the movies! You need to fight back to win and sometimes you need to fight dirty!
Fighting smart beats fighting dirty. Is it really worth becoming a criminal to defeat a criminal? Then the high ideal of justice is simply tossed out the window and it can be done by anyone at any time. So the fight becomes rather pointless and at best merely a matter of survival. Why would anyone want to live in America like that? That's not making America great again. It's justy keeping America a great cesspool of corruption and maybe keeping it tolerable until the next libtard gets back in office and makes it great for deep state sewage to flow back into power. So its back to the same old shit on a different day.

You really do not seem to have a clear concept of just how how long and how deeply rooted the deep state actually is in America. This is not a match fought every 2 election cycles. This shit is very real. This shit is very deep. This shit has been rooted here ever since the constitution was written then ratified. It's almost like it's baked into the cake. This did not start in 1913. This did not even start with Lincoln's war. This did not even start when the Brits burned DC in 1812. This did not even start with the USSC decision in Marbury v. Madison in 1803 or Madison's Aliens and Seditions acts in 1798. It was the then deep state guided by Alexander Hamilton as agent of the Bank of England who devised and guided the constitutional convention and overthrew the Articles of Confederation in favor of the constitution that provided the structure for the deep state to grow and flourish. It is the constitution that gave evil a home. Have you not read the "Antifederalist papers"? Have you ever read the whole of Patrick Henry's speeches? The writings of George Mason? The works and letters of Thomas Jefferson? If so, then you would realize that even Trump and his "MAGA" agenda is still a compromise and that evil will still have a home and a stucture in which it can (and will) grow and thrive. The ONLY hope is legislation and a judiciary to stunt the growth and to thwart the progress of evil under this existing constitution. Trump is by NO means or reckoning a saviour. At best he can only burn out and rip down the brambles of evil that currently choke America and it will be borne on the shoulders of the people the responsibility and duty to prosecute ALL future political criminals and their bloody schemes of enslavement.

Like it or not, Trump IS the ONLY one doing a damned thing FOR America and Americans at this point. His IS the ONLY plan that has been and IS working to take down the deep state at this point. It is being accomplished by much thought and deliberation as he plows roads and makes them smooth so JUSTICE can be accomplished. It takes time to make good roads so, all we have to do is give him the time and support to get them done. Look at what he's done already. He IS at work getting the wall built with or without congress, with or without Mexico. He IS shutting down deep state wars AND bringing troops home. No matter how you look at it the JUSTICE will have to start coming soon with or without repuke support regardless of investigations or even impeachment proceedings. All you have to do is wait. Yes, I f'in hate the waiting too. Yes, it would be just so much easier to scrape the scum together and just torch the pile. However, gotta set the pace, be the example and demonstrate how "rule of law" actually works to a people who have mostly NEVER seen it during their lifetimes.

All we have to do is wait... Then, IF Trump fails to execute, for those who are willing, able and ready, we, the people still hold the final option to lock, load and do what's required and rest assured none will be too concerned with "rule of law" or "MAGA" or much of anything regarding civility. Cry havoc! And loose the dogs of war!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
As mentioned, on Jan 1st the military tribunal EO goes into affect. Only....if only this time the ball can finally start to roll.
I'm not so sure these will be public spectacles fit for general consumption.... We'll just have to be patient and 'trust the plan'...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Alton , that is something to think about.

The opposition would then be free to use the same tactics on the good people in america.

The wheels of justice really do grind slowly , at least that has been my experience.
It took a team of us to overturn an illegal sentence and free someone after 15 years of appeals and motions.

As bad as Americas judicial system is , it ain't to bad compared to the rest of the world.......

Yeah... That is where I run into my biggest koan.

I KNOW there is a two-tiered justice system. It cannot get any more evident than Chappaquiddic and Hillary smashing evidence.

So I am 80% willing to load up a few of my guns and go get them. Or have them "gotten" like Seth Rich.

So I am 80% opposed to going around the Law that makes America unique in human history.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'm not so sure these will be public spectacles fit for general consumption.... We'll just have to be patient and 'trust the plan'...
I kinda get the feeling what happens at Gitmo stays ate Gitmo.

Green Mile.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Again, we seem to be at yet another precipice of a major happening! As mentioned, on Jan 1st the military tribunal EO goes into affect. Only....if only this time the ball can finally start to roll. I would be remiss if I didn't point out how many times have we been at the cusp of something which turned out to be nothing. Is this simply another of those times?

I'll take an eggnog too. :)

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The problem with the rule of law is that they wrote the laws so know every in and out to get off. As we all know, the rule of law is not for them but for us to obey. You think Hillary doesn't know how to get around the rule of law? Just off the top of my head here's a few tidbits as a reminder.
Whitewater. She couldn't be prosecuted. Why? No evidence. Where was the evidence? They just seemed to have lost those files.

33,000 emails missing. Not really missing, destroyed by her and the FBI when the FBI had her phones and laptops. So again, all evidence destroyed.

Remember the fire at her home in NY in her computer room? Is there anyone who thinks that wasn't destruction of evidence?

After 2 years I am fairly certain she has had ample time to destroy absolutely every bit of evidence against her. She's also had time to collude with her lawyers and others on her team to ensure they got rid of everything as well.

Lets assume for a minute that there was some evidence somewhere that they forgot to destroy. How long would it take to prosecute her? 3,4 7 years? How long would they spend in a court room trying the case and presenting evidence? How many millions would it cost us? (Not that I care) And at the end of the day she needs 1 juror on her side that would never find her guilty of anything and she walks. Same goes for the rest of the clan on her team. They only need 1 juror if they do go to trial.
To me thats the biggest problem and the main reason they remain untouchable.

The waiting is definitely the hardest part.