• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I dunno which time zone Q posts from but Fox Business announced the CD thing prior to noon mountain time.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Whatever Q's point is with the CD thing, it appears he's referring to the Q post last year on the Jan 6 at 3:14(the watch time). It seems to show the same pen and desktop.

1 year delta - delta represents change so same (watch) time 1 year ago. Trump was at Camp David last year at that time and, I think, making an announcement. I don't remember of what though.

Great. Now I got sucked in...lol.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatever Q's point is with the CD thing, it appears he's referring to the Q post last year on the Jan 6 at 3:14(the watch time). It seems to show the same pen and desktop.

1 year delta - delta represents change so same (watch) time 1 year ago. Trump was at Camp David last year at that time and, I think, making an announcement. I don't remember of what though.

Great content you pitched in. Much appreciated AguA. The water's fine, come-on in! :D

"Watch the water" - Q

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Last year's post had that pen only. This year's shows the same pen but along with the watch and portfolio.

Hmm. 1 year delta. 1 year brings change. It's now time to sign the (fill in the blank).

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Last year's post had that pen only. This year's shows the same pen but along with the watch and portfolio.

Hmm. 1 year delta. 1 year brings change. It's now time to sign the (fill in the blank).
We were told by Q 3 times ,"Follow the pen" -

Now "Follow the watch".

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Why is this important?

I read the Q posts and saw the reference to CD. Why is this important?
Why does anyone go to Camp David?

COMSEC

OPSEC

SCIFs galore

It took me a bit of scrolling to find a valid source, but all the MSM have it for sure.

Good find GoldruMag
I was AurumAg at GIM, but I forgot to capitalize the second A in the username when I opened the GIM2 account.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It took me a bit of scrolling to find a valid source, but all the MSM have it for sure.

I was AurumAg at GIM, but I forgot to capitalize the second A in the username when I opened the GIM2 account.
What's the rum?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
The mirror doesn't really work for that one, does it?

Aurum = Latin for Gold

Ag = Abbreviation for Silver from the Periodic Table of the Elements Row 5 Column 11

The founders of this great nation understood Column 11 when they instituted the Coinage Act of 1792.

"...coins shall consist of pure gold, and the remaining one twelfth part of alloy; and the said alloy shall be composed of silver and copper,"

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Aurum = Latin for Gold

Ag = Abbreviation for Silver from the Periodic Table of the Elements Row 5 Column 11
Thank you sir. So you're one of those barbaric types. :p

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546753679885.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
LOL yep, that’s how it happens...

You start thinking like that and the next thing you know against all reason, it starts making sense.

You “know” things, or maybe it’s a certain sense, a feeling....??

After 10 or so of them, there’s no doubt in your mind that there’s “something” about Q.

Then the MSM finally reports on what you’ve “sensed” or “knew” for months before... then you know.... your on the right track...

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
LOL yep, that’s how it happens...

You start thinking like that and the next thing you know against all reason, it starts making sense.

You “know” things, or maybe it’s a certain sense, a feeling....??

After 10 or so of them, there’s no doubt in your mind that there’s “something” about Q.

Then the MSM finally reports on what you’ve “sensed” or “knew” for months before... then you know.... your on the right track...
To me it is mind-boggling that some within the long-time GIM2 community still fail to realize (or accept) that Q is POTUS and his team.

"Learn our coms," Q says...

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
To me it is mind-boggling that some within the long-time GIM2 community still fail to realize (or accept) that Q is POTUS and his team.

"Learn our coms," Q says...
I think it is "settled science" that Q and Trump are "related".

What isn't clear yet is whether Trump is a white hat...or not.

Antichrist is gonna deceive most everybody. Trump "fits the bill" on many aspects of how the Bible describes the Antichrist.

Whether he is or not...remains to be seen....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lori has a great approach. No fluff or complicated stuff.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This chart and others of interest can ALL be found here: https://deepstatemappingproject.com/

These charts can be downloaded in *.pdf format for storage/viewing in full screen size on your computer. These charts can also be order as posters.

Be wise. These posters are religion explaining religion. Religion is wholly the product of man's imagination inspired by the fallen one...the ultimate deception and manipulation of all humanity since creation.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Maybe a bible verse 3:15.......... started reading them & some could point in a direction. The second hand at 12 means it was staged and has no battery.
Or is it simply time is running out? If it's mirror then we are 75% there......... all ground work laid etc..... who knows?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Antichrist is gonna deceive most everybody. Trump "fits the bill" on many aspects of how the Bible describes the Antichrist.

Whether he is or not...remains to be seen....
I think you can rest easy that Trump isn't the anti-Christ since the anti-Christ will come out of modern day Syria.

The Anti-Christ will come from Syria. (Finis J. Dake) (4 min 37 sec):​
Published on Apr 20, 2016 by Dake Publishing, Inc.​

He will be of the Islamic government/religion. The Musliims Mahdi (the Mahdi is an eschatological redeemer of Islam who will appear and rule for five, seven, nine or nineteen years before the Day of Judgment and will rid the world of evil.)

The Antichrist and the Muslim Mahdi (Part 2)​

Trump isn't the anti-Christ.
Just my 2 cents.
YMMV

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I think you can rest easy that Trump isn't the anti-Christ since the anti-Christ will come out of modern day Syria.

The Anti-Christ will come from Syria. (Finis J. Dake) (4 min 37 sec):​
Published on Apr 20, 2016 by Dake Publishing, Inc.​

He will be of the Islamic government/religion. The Musliims Mahdi (the Mahdi is an eschatological redeemer of Islam who will appear and rule for five, seven, nine or nineteen years before the Day of Judgment and will rid the world of evil.)

The Antichrist and the Muslim Mahdi (Part 2)​

Trump isn't the anti-Christ.
Just my 2 cents.
YMMV
My ex (The Dragon Lady) told me I was the anti Christ

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
About that Q clock.... interesting.

Understanding the Q Clock The Time is Now (32 min 46 sec):​
Published on Dec 20, 2018 by Inthe Matrixxx​

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Maybe a bible verse 3:15.......... started reading them & some could point in a direction. The second hand at 12 means it was staged and has no battery.
Or is it simply time is running out? If it's mirror then we are 75% there......... all ground work laid etc..... who knows?
The hand at 12 is actually the stop watch second hand sitting at zero. The watch second hand is the tiny hand sitting at 40 seconds on the small bottom face above the 6. For whatever it's worth.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The hand at 12 is actually the stop watch second hand sitting at zero. The watch second hand is the tiny hand sitting at 40 seconds on the small bottom face above the 6. For whatever it's worth.
It keeps us all guessing, guessing, guessing...in the meantime more and more enemies of the country get elected and we go further and further into the abyss

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Folks that haven't served in the military wouldn't understand - it is a dictatorship. Top down management. No 'Bill of Rights'. The UCMJ is the rule of law. They swore an oath to uphold the Constitution...

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
and they mean it. Unless subverted by a plot to destroy the nation... they pretty much follow this oath to the letter.

People will 'disappear' and nobody will know what happened, nor where they went.

The people were and forever remain “individual sovereigns”. A careful reading of the Preamble affirms that the people, as individual sovereigns, wrote and gave authority to the Constitution as a contract that created as a TRUST – a type of legal corporation. However, the people were NOT parties to the contract called the Constitution; the only parties to this contract were the individual States that ratified the Constitution. In short, the Constitution was a contract among the various States that ratified it; it was NOT a contract between the States and the people. (Did any actual people sign it? Did YOU sign it? If a man does NOT sign a contract, it can NOT apply to him – no contract can be inherited.) The states remained superior (sovereign) to the Trust called the United States and, therefore, superior to all officers and employees of that Trust called the United States. But the individual man, the people, remained sovereign over the States and therefore over the United States.

PREAMBLE of Constitution for the United States of America:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The people were and forever remain “individual sovereigns”. A careful reading of the Preamble affirms that the people, as individual sovereigns, wrote and gave authority to the Constitution as a contract that created as a TRUST – a type of legal corporation. However, the people were NOT parties to the contract called the Constitution; the only parties to this contract were the individual States that ratified the Constitution. In short, the Constitution was a contract among the various States that ratified it; it was NOT a contract between the States and the people. (Did any actual people sign it? Did YOU sign it? If a man does NOT sign a contract, it can NOT apply to him – no contract can be inherited.) The states remained superior (sovereign) to the Trust called the United States and, therefore, superior to all officers and employees of that Trust called the United States. But the individual man, the people, remained sovereign over the States and therefore over the United States.

PREAMBLE of Constitution for the United States of America:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
Since no one in DC or any federal court actually pays much attention to what's written in the COTUS, I doubt they're aware of any of this

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
It keeps us all guessing, guessing, guessing...in the meantime more and more enemies of the country get elected and we go further and further into the abyss
The choice to follow any path is up to the individual. Many times, losing sight of the periphery is also up to the individual.

These actions could be truth, or, a manipulative ploy against the people to sidetrack from reality, subversive or otherwise. Either way it's meant to move us. Movement is happening and it's worth tracking. However, I'm a small fish and my influence is limited. At this point, I don't find it worth getting absorbed to the point of exclusion from the rest of life but I'll keep parallel planning, making new connections, strengthening old ones.
Q or no Q, plot or no plot.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I think he's a white hat. Why?

Trump Jr.png

He said this before dad was elected.

Look at his children. They're not slouches. You don't do that, orchestrate your family with bad intentions and get these results.

Trump walked on water before running. Once he ran, according to politics, he became Satan's spawn.

Then listen to "The Speech that will get DT Elected". I've NEVER heard anyone human, or politician, speak like a Founding Father.

Then there is the pushback from the usual suspects. I've NEVER seen such consternation from not just one side, but BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
About that Q clock.... interesting.

Understanding the Q Clock The Time is Now (32 min 46 sec):​
Published on Dec 20, 2018 by Inthe Matrixxx​
Nice effort. I suppose these guys have it figured out, but their delivery drags on and on. The "we're so hip" attitude doesn't help with my attention span. It's a dry subject and they make it even dryer somehow...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - Ahead Of Schedule - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 1.6.19

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q Anon/News - Ahead Of Schedule - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 1.6.19

Did you post the wrong video? This is the video I posted that you didn't like, isn't it?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What were the times of the other pictures of a watch? Is it still the same watch? What kind of watch is it?
Good catch on the stopwatch / 40 second hand.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Since no one in DC or any federal court actually pays much attention to what's written in the COTUS, I doubt they're aware of any of this
I

The AntiChrist will come out of Syria. Trump is not related to Q he is the Anoited One prophecyed by Kim Clement before He was running for president and elected after Clement Passed away. I am not worried about him The Lord is on our side. (Clement said two terms.) Prophecys are usually found true after the Prophet has passed.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 10:32:35 AM
[RBG]
Why was she 'selected'?
Who appointed her?
Remember [her] history.
Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Highlights:
>Called for the sex-integration of prisons and reformatories so that conditions of imprisonment, security and housing could be equal. She explained, “If the grand design of such institutions is to prepare inmates for return to the community as persons equipped to benefit from and contribute to civil society, then perpetuation of single-sex institutions should be rejected.” (Page 101)
>Called for the sex-integration of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts because they “perpetuate stereotyped sex roles.” (Page 145)
>Insisted on sex-integrating “college fraternity and sorority chapters” and replacing them with “college social societies.” (Page 169)
>Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of “Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.” (Page 146)
>Called for reducing the age of consent for sexual acts to people who are “less than 12 years old.” (Page 102)
>Asserted that laws against “bigamists, persons cohabiting with more than one woman, and women cohabiting with a bigamist” are unconstitutional. (Page 195)
>Objected to laws against prostitution because “prostitution, as a consensual act between adults, is arguably within the zone of privacy protected by recent constitutional decisions.” (Page 97)
>Ginsburg wrote that the Mann Act (which punishes those who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls) is “offensive.” Such acts should be considered “within the zone of privacy.” (Page 98)
>Demanded that we “firmly reject draft or combat exemption for women,” stating “women must be subject to the draft if men are.” But, she added, “the need for affirmative action and for transition measures is particularly strong in the uniformed services.” (Page 218)
>An indefatigable censor, Ginsburg listed hundreds of “sexist” words that must be eliminated from all statutes. Among words she found offensive were: man, woman, manmade, mankind, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, serviceman, longshoreman, postmaster, watchman, seamanship, and “to man” (a vessel). (Pages 15-16)
>Wanted he, she, him, her, his, and hers to be dropped down the memory hole. They must be replaced by he/she, her/him, and hers/his, and federal statutes must use the bad grammar of “plural constructions to avoid third person singular pronouns.” (Page 52-53)
>Condemned the Supreme Court’s ruling in Harris v. McRae and claimed that taxpayer-funded abortions should be a constitutional right.
http://humanevents.com/2005/08/23/senators-overlooked-radical-record-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
Q