• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Did you post the wrong video? This is the video I posted that you didn't like, isn't it?
My bad... queued up the wrong link... I fixed it above....

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think he's a white hat. Why?

View attachment 121577

He said this before dad was elected.

Look at his children. They're not slouches. You don't do that, orchestrate your family with bad intentions and get these results.

Trump walked on water before running. Once he ran, according to politics, he became Satan's spawn.

Then listen to "The Speech that will get DT Elected". I've NEVER heard anyone human, or politician, speak like a Founding Father.

Then there is the pushback from the usual suspects. I've NEVER seen such consternation from not just one side, but BOTH sides of the political spectrum.
I 100% agree with EVERYTHING you are saying. In fact - I have myself used these same points in support of Trump.

My caution - for lack of a better word comes down to my memory of some passages in the Bible that reference the coming antichrist. For example - Jesus mentioned - Mathew 24:23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.…

And I remember from Paul's writings he mentioned the coming antichrist...

Day of the Lord. The "day of the Lord" (which we saw in 1 Thessalonians 5:2) refers to the day that Jesus will return. It has both a positive and negative connotation. For those who are under God's wrath, it will be a terrible day of judgment, but for those awaiting Christ's return it will be a day of joy, triumph, and reward. The phrase "day of the Lord" is used many times in the Old Testament prophets with reference to the day when God will come with judgment upon sin and sinners.

But then Paul goes on to say - "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction."

So I simplistically condense this down to bad guy comes first...then Jesus comes.

Now some observations...

I notice the same fervor for Q - and the hope it brings of a day of "joy, triumph and reward"...I find myself having that same hope...but Q is not Jesus.

We are told that the antichrist will make a peace treaty with Israel and then stand in the temple declaring himself to be God.

Trump has acknowledged that the Israel deal is the "mother of all deals"...the hardest deal to make. I have no doubt Trump would LOVE to be the one to make that deal. He is a DEALMAKER...and the possibility of making the ULTIMATE peace deal surely captivates him.

So I ponder all these things...and they jumble around my head...and when I set my emotions aside (my emotions are very PRO TRUMP) - I have to concede that Trump is very definitely a "candidate" for the antichrist role. Not saying he is...but I definitely cannot rule him out.

And Q would perfectly fit the role of "false prophet".

Did you know that the biblical standard of a true prophet was 100%...anything less would get them killed. Perfection or death...

Has Q been 100% accurate?

I think not. yeah...yeah I know - "disinformation is necessary".

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Maybe a bible verse 3:15.......... started reading them & some could point in a direction. The second hand at 12 means it was staged and has no battery.
Or is it simply time is running out? If it's mirror then we are 75% there......... all ground work laid etc..... who knows?
Watch is mechanical. Large second hand is for the chronograph. Bottom subdial is actual seconds. Date window appears to show 5. Evidently posted many hours after taken.

I keep staring at the watch for clues... don't get "follow" the watch yet.

(P.S. Picked up the pen for my Q memorabilia stash. Now I need to pick the watch... just need a few thousand...)

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
In short, the Constitution was a contract among the various States that ratified it; it was NOT a contract between the States and the people.
And the 17th Amendment usurped those state's rights, so there really is no contract at all, IMO.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I can find no pictures of Trump wearing an IWC Portugieser, nor using a Mont Blanc Starwalker Extreme. Maybe Q is cluing us on his identity?

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I can find no pictures of Trump wearing an IWC Portugieser, nor using a Mont Blanc Starwalker Extreme. Maybe Q is cluing us on his identity?
That watch looked like something Kushner or Don Jr. would wear.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Pwatch.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Watch is mechanical. Large second hand is for the chronograph. Bottom subdial is actual seconds. Date window appears to show 5. Evidently posted many hours after taken.

I keep staring at the watch for clues... don't get "follow" the watch yet.

(P.S. Picked up the pen for my Q memorabilia stash. Now I need to pick the watch... just need a few thousand...)
Pwatch2.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
There are new Q posts.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
And Q would perfectly fit the role of "false prophet".

Did you know that the biblical standard of a true prophet was 100%...anything less would get them killed. Perfection or death...

Has Q been 100% accurate?
Q has never once claimed to be a prophet of God. So what is your point?
I understand you are not a Q fan but ....

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump Renews Threat to Declare National Emergency in Border Wall Dispute

January 6, 2019 2:00 PM ET

President Donald Trump renewed his threat to invoke a national emergency as a way to circumvent Congress and build a wall on the southern U.S. border, depending on what happens in ongoing talks to end a partial government shutdown now into its third week.

“I may declare a national emergency dependent on what’s going to happen over the next few days,” Trump told reporters Sunday before departing to the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland for what he termed “meetings on Border Security and many other topics” with senior White House staff.

But there is no plan, right?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
But there is no plan, right?
LOL! I love this President and The Plan!

From Praying Medic's thread:

47) Months later we received confirmation that the March decodes of Red Castle and Green Castle were correct.
POTUS had planned long ago to use the military to build and fund the wall because he knew Congress wouldn't agree to it.
He outmaneuvered the obstructionists.
Source: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1081708907670626304.html

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It must be an earlier reference with black hands. I can't see any hint of blue in the picture... except for a blue tinge reflecting off the crystal.

I've been searching for the reference and coming up blank.

Very nice watch.

(Don't think it is Pence. Can't see him rocking this much bling or being adept with military intel codespeak.)

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
who the fork spends 12k on a watch? You wanna know what time it is, look up at the sun.....Unless it's raining. :).
If it's early in the morning the sun is just coming up. Around noonish the sun is high in the sky and late afternoon early evening the sun is much lower.

Why hasn't trump asked the American people to call ICE if they know of an employer hiring illegals? Maybe he builds the wall first then goes and rounds them up?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
who the fork spends 12k on a watch?
People who don't have the same worries that you and I deal with. But that's okay.
The same could be said about people who buy Mercedes-Benz or other luxury vehicles... not a vehicle I would buy but I'm not against others spending their money on such items.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Just curious.... How many who have posted on GIM2 work for, or have worked for, the CIA or some other alphabet agency of the monster that is the Federal Government of the United States?

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I was a contractor working at an Army Aviation Troop Command back in the early 1990's. Lol. Does that count?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I posted my "just curious" question in the Q thread by mistake. My apologies.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
POTUS Says Appointing Acting Cabinet Heads Grants "More Flexibility"
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 11:06:00 AM
https://www.axios.com/trump-acting-...ity-d708dcb6-967b-42ba-97dc-9b1cf1d30aaf.html
Scaramucci model?
Public opinion (optics) do not matter.
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Q

Tables Turned: How Many Active FISA Warrants Are There Against Those Who Illegally Targeted?
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 11:34:40 AM
How many AUTH FISA UMBRELLA SURV warrants targeting those who illegally targeted [ ] are currently active?
Upstream collection can be very revealing.
When you no longer control the levers of POWER, do FVEY ('Allies') buckle & cooperate in order to preserve and maintain their future?
Germany losing stranglehold on EU?
The future will not repeat the past.
The clock is ticking.
Q

Anons Already Knew POTUS May Declare A National Emergency Due to Border Security
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 11:39:05 AM

Anons knew?
Q

The Illegal Surveillance of Congress, The Press and Senate Intel Committee
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 1:09:09 PM
When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of Congress?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of the Press?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...estigation-constitutional-crisis-daniel-jones
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/senate-intelligence-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html
Who ordered the SURV?
What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
Reality check - friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
Should we be spying on ourselves?
Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
Was FVEY established & designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?
(Q above should scare every single American)
How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA [187]?
Money buys POWER.
No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
Logical thinking, why?
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article24770296.html
Justice Dept declines to pursue?
Fake News media limits exposure to public?
When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?
NSA targeted?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA contractor ACCEPT?
What SENIOR LEVEL GOV/C_A OFFICIAL rec @Snowden for NSA contractor OFF/TAR position?
Post public release of CLAS NSA PRO > U1?
Where is @Snowden today?
What country was involved in U1?
If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR - why didn't @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?
If @Snowden was C_A/NSA would he not understand (simple logic) going public PRIOR TO END DESTINATION SAFETY would 'LIMIT' ACTIVE PASSPORT TRAVEL ABILITY due to block_DEREG?
WHY WOULDN'T @Snowden PUBLICLY RELEASE INFO AFTER HE ALREADY WAS SAFELY AT FINAL DESTINATION?
Why then would @Snowden route through RUSSIA?
Was RUSSIA final destination?
Was RUSSIA true destination?
Could @Snowden be seen releasing CLAS programs/intel FROM INSIDE OF RUSSIA?
What role did BRENNAN PLAY in the @Snowden leaks re: NSA?
What was BRENNAN's background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
Hello, [AS].
Once an agent, always an agent.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 4:57:01 PM
Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed mass fear that POTUS would start WWIII re: North Korea?
POTUS > PEACE on the Korean P > NO further missile tests or U enrichment.
New narrative created.
Refusal to provide coverage of successes.
Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed a stock market collapse if POTUS was elected?
POTUS E + policies > largest gains recorded in market's history
New narrative created.
[Use FED to inc rates to counter growth and project POTUS blame]
Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed complete economic collapse if POTUS was elected?
POTUS E + policies > lowest unemployment records in history + record jobs/GDP growth
New narrative created.
[Deploy and use 'racism' 'sexism' and every other ….'ism' to counter potential Black/Hispanic pop support]
Why do D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] continually push the 'IMPEACH' narrative if impeachment requires 2/3rd SENATE VOTE TO ENACT (odds of that?)?
Do they push this FAKE NARRATIVE to project a supposed 'supportable w/ evidence' wrongdoing to their BASE (confirmation bias)?
Accusations never supported by facts?
Group-Think.
The list goes on and on…..
PANIC IN DC?
WHY?
WHAT WAS LOST?
POWER OF THE PURSE.
COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY.
POWER TO REPLACE SENIOR OFFICIALS WITHIN CRUCIAL GOV POSITIONS (DEPT'S) WHO CAN THEN REPLACE SR+MID+LOW POSITIONS (TRICKLE_DOWN REPLACEMENT).
POWER TO APPOINT SC JUSTICES.
(What if HRC won and appointed 2+ crooked SCJs?)
(The Last Resort)
POWER TO DIRECTLY UNDO HUSSEIN/PREV EO'S WHICH HARMED-GREATLY LIMITED THE US IN MANY VITAL/NEC WAYS.
POWER TO REBUILD THE UNITED STATES MILITARY (BACK) TO A GLOBAL SUPER POWER.
(CHINA PAYOFFS (BRIBE $) FAILURE)
POWER TO ENACT LAWS BY EO TO COMBAT AND PROTECT OUR PEOPLE.
POWER TO SHIFT FOREIGN POLICY THEREBY REDUCING OUR ENEMIES ABILITY TO PROSPER AND SOMEDAY REIGN.
(IRAN DEAL - PARIS ACCORD - CHINA TRADE - SYRIA - ………………….)
POWER TO DECLAS CRUCIAL DOCS TO PROVIDE THE PUBLIC W/ THE TRUTH (TRANSPARENCY).
POWER TO GIVE BACK POWER TO THE PEOPLE (AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDERS).
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.
…………………
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 5:30:38 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...s_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html
Get in line.
Q

New: Title TBD
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 5:59:04 PM
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI5 Jan 2019 - 5:09:17 PM​

DuJ8OHPW0AAWVmw.jpg​

Several days?
What if this was always the plan?
Justice K.
Timing is everything.
Why deploy vested powers of the Office of the President (under 'verifiable' matters of National Security) when you can instead unveil America's TRUE ENEMY?
Public awakening.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7524
"We have has a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico over the last year. We have had her tee up stories for us before and have never been disappointed. While we should have a larger conversation in the near future about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC, for this we think we can achieve our objective and do the most shaping by going to Maggie."
You are not safe.
Q​
>>4616371

Handler (Conductor):
Smoking can be bad for your health. Read the warning label. Deboard train and walk away. Once in the tunnel, there is no going back.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If you listen to IPOT (posted above) he covers a lot of the questions folks are asking.

Not that he has all the answers, but he does cover more than just the Q posts he's on.

He backtracks into the past posts and relates them to current.

Here's the video again so you don't have to go back.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
great now I gotta watch the freakin thing. If you approve it's gotta be good. :)
Thank you for your trust in me sir. I hope you come away with the same impression that I did. The guys lays it out there re: Q and pretty much states, unsurprisingly to a few of us here, what has been obvious for a long time. The Q fan boys will ultimately be disappointed if what this guy says is correct and I believe he's spot on!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
He does make you think. I appreciate the skepticism. Q is not God, but an interesting source of info that also makes one think. Just look at all the question posed and ferreted out... quite a civics lesson.

Q might not be who everyone thinks, but we do seem to have an inside viewpoint from following the Anons.

Who would have thought that "RedCastle GreenCastle" meant the Corp of Engineers was going to build the wall all the while being funded by the largest Omnibus bill ever?? The Omnibus bill that NOBODY bothered to even read....? Typical. All one had to know is nobody would read it (SOP) and then manipulate them to think you were against it (so they were for it) and reluctantly you signed it... LOL too funny.

The other oddity is how the MSM is so quick to call Q a conspiracy... over and over as if they are the arbiters to truth any more than Q.

One thing Q has made clear is the MSM is fake news - more so than any other 'source' I've ever seen.

Why should we believe the MSM that Q is a conspiracy, when we absolutely know they are lying...
Just one look at the recent presidential election and their insistence that She was going to win so 'don't even bother voting'... will tell you that.

However, I'm just here for the popcorn and soda... hoping there is some alternative reality than business as usual.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
great now I gotta watch the freakin thing. If you approve it's gotta be good. :)
It's not real long.

Me?
I wanna believe, butt, I'm always a kinda skeptic.

I watched Bill Still the other day, he was saying he no longer believed Q was believable, he gave valid reasons, why he no longer believed anything would ever be done about the deep state.

While I want to believe, well, deep subject, I'm more of a wait and see type, so far, other than a few people being fired or suicides not much proof killary will ever be locked up.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He did sum it up very well.
IMO now would be a great time to apply pressure to our reps on the right and start demanding some justice and that arrests be made. In addition CC'ing the president on that would be a good idea.
The Q people have a following. Getting them and their followers on board to contact reps would only help the cause.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
IMO now would be a great time to apply pressure to our reps on the right and start demanding some justice and that arrests be made.
Which is the whole point of Q... the Great Awakening... and not just in the US.

One look at France and the EU riots (that have conveniently been banned by the MSM). Their cry "We want Trump!" should tell you something is happening.

Why are we Awake??

The reason we know what we know to the depth that we know it is not because of the MSM!
The only thing I can point to is Q and the posts Q has made and the work of the Anons.

Look at the government shutdown... Is the House of Representatives working?? Nope. So they're 'stonewalled' too.

Take AntiFa for instance...

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.43.44 PM.png

think about this then, and now.

If Hitler was such a bad guy... (as we are told over and over and over) who is pushing the 'new and improved' AntiFa??

Could it be the same people that pushed Hitler's AntiFa?? The NWO??

If that is the case... the NWO supported Hitler. It's the same MO.
Why would they do that if Hitler was despised so?

The NWO is pushing for one world government and anti nationalism.

Merkel said: "...Nations must be willing to give up their sovereignty..."

Wasn't Hitler a 'nationalist'?

Something doesn't jive between Hitler and the NWO... Was he a tool of the NWO??

If so, the NWO should be as despised as Hitler! Yet we're supposed to accept the NWO with open arms....

Q posts are pointing this conundrum out.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He did sum it up very well.
IMO now would be a great time to apply pressure to our reps on the right and start demanding some justice and that arrests be made. In addition CC'ing the president on that would be a good idea.
The Q people have a following. Getting them and their followers on board to contact reps would only help the cause.
Problem is, many of the Reps (both R and D) are probably part of the problem....

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you listen to IPOT (posted above) he covers a lot of the questions folks are asking.

Not that he has all the answers, but he does cover more than just the Q posts he's on.

He backtracks into the past posts and relates them to current.

Here's the video again so you don't have to go back.

It's become apparent that all the foreign aid, funds, donations, "assistance" etc. is nothing more than grift, bribes and kickbacks to all the elitists while the actual "aid" barely reaches those who it was (ostensibly) intended for.