• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So tomorrow is a big Trump speech from the oval office...traditionally reserved for times of trouble. What is going down? Is "the plan" beginning it's final phases?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So tomorrow is a big Trump speech from the oval office...traditionally reserved for times of trouble. What is going down? Is "the plan" beginning it's final phases?
Nope, if I had to bet the house I'd bet it's another nothing burger. Let's hope I'm wrong!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
No. Politics as usual regarding the border wall, budget, and shutdown.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
UPDATE January 7, 2019:
Justice Ginsburg will miss oral arguements on new session of SCOTUS for first time since 1993 due to illness. This is it people. This is her exit strategy now set in motion during the week of the release of a movie about her this coming Friday timed to distract her fans as she exits.
Being unable to be present for oral arguments makes her unable to carry out her duties with only 2 remedies:
1. Retirement
2. Impeachment

Our source inside the Beltway says she will not be impeached but will opt for retirement later this week.
We wish her well and hopes she can enjoy her remaining golden years in a non political role which we doubt she will but we hope she chooses.

Stay with us for further updates as we broke this story first and will stay with it...
https://deplorablepartyusanews.blog...550XYJOP4pZEZA7B_b5H-jB_VZvniv7hg0z15eBsSAlhw

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
UPDATE January 7, 2019:
Justice Ginsburg will miss oral arguements on new session of SCOTUS for first time since 1993 due to illness. This is it people. This is her exit strategy now set in motion during the week of the release of a movie about her this coming Friday timed to distract her fans as she exits.
Being unable to be present for oral arguments makes her unable to carry out her duties with only 2 remedies:
1. Retirement
2. Impeachment

Our source inside the Beltway says she will not be impeached but will opt for retirement later this week.
We wish her well and hopes she can enjoy her remaining golden years in a non political role which we doubt she will but we hope she chooses.

Stay with us for further updates as we broke this story first and will stay with it...
https://deplorablepartyusanews.blog...550XYJOP4pZEZA7B_b5H-jB_VZvniv7hg0z15eBsSAlhw
They'll try to keep her on as long as possible...even if she were in a near vegetative state...just to keep Trump from naming another SCJ. If he does get one, the next Dem Sen majority will increase the size of the supreme court to undermine the potential conservative tilt.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Listening is strongly encouraged.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A few interesting things RE: Papa Bush funeral. Food for thought.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546933182251.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 121767 Back when 'Q' was just your centerfold.

(I just noticed girls were still cute back then and could keep our interest, when did they all turn into monsters?)
I fell madly in love with that girl when I first saw that cover in 1990. Nothing has changed....except of course that Trump is our POTUS and she's probably got boobs that sag below her belly button now. Time is cruel!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Last night at my friends house I was told of a guy he just met who bought a pile of building lumber from him. He said that the guy, a cool kung fu teacher said that he and I should meet and that he was telling him about how pedophiles run the world etc. Then after leaving about 10 minutes down the road I passed a car delivering pizza. Musta had a dozen bumper stickers on in including END THE FED etc. Keep up the positive thinking. There are more good people than bad and the amount of people awakening in truly growing exponentially. The Mockingbird media is losing it;w grasp as millions of viewers opt for cartoons and cooking shows rather than fake news.

MAGA
WWG1WGA

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546965430430.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Catch up!

Listening is strongly encouraged.

File (hide): 34531d4664473f4⋯.png (823.45 KB, 850x638, 425:319, download.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): 94864b146a86adb⋯.png (858.22 KB, 1200x1200, 1:1, download (1).png) (h) (u)

File (hide): 257f66661689b20⋯.jpeg (7.88 KB, 220x256, 55:64, download (1).jpeg) (h) (u)

One of these, the micro-electrocorticography (ECoG) electrode grid, is placed beneath the skull and on the surface of the brain's movement-controlling motor cortex. A computer system interprets the electrical impulses in the brain captured by the micro-ECoG technology and then converts the signals into movement controls in virtual environments.

Say you did this to a person who is not paralyzed… can still control the motor cortex…. a computer interface…. why just the motor cortex…

what about all the other brain cortices that can be controlled?

if you are more prone they can use you
PTSD → has to do everything with thoughts right…

Flashbacks—reliving the trauma over and over, including physical symptoms like a racing heart or sweating
Bad dreams
Frightening thoughts
–→ carry out actions that are thought of but wouldn't have been carried out otherwise…. controlled by a computer

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner

Attachments

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Remember "Watch the water" and POTUS FIJI water stunt? This pic gave me chills!

1546994254272.png

1546994276472.png
1546994399270.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546994460719.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Remember "Watch the water" and POTUS FIJI water stunt? This pic gave me chills!

View attachment 121815

View attachment 121816 View attachment 121817
EXCLUSIVE: Sun, sea, sand and sex cults:

Inside the $47 million Fijian island paradise bought by billionaire Seagrams heiress Clare Bronfman while she oversaw branding cult

'''This is the stunning Fijian island paradise that Seagram's liquor heiress Clare Bronfman, stepdaughter of Nigel Havers, bought using her family's fortune while allegedly financing Keith Rainere's sex cult NXIVM.

Bronfman, who pleaded not guilty to racketeering conspiracy charges on Tuesday, owns 80 per cent of Wakaya - a 3.1 square mile private island off the coast of Fiji - after acquiring the land for a staggering $47 million in 2016.'''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5992439/amp/Inside-NXIVM-financier-Clare-Bronfmans-47-million-Fijian-island.html

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anonymous 01/07/19 (Mon) 07:14:27e5463e (1) No.4643352

File (hide): b9fce768417fe44⋯.png (615.52 KB, 1200x819, 400:273, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

>>4642960
Sure anons have did a little diggin on Alex Podesta…

sick 'artist' fuck….men with his face in bunny costumes..not in mood to look at the pics atm, but here's one
has children in others

>"Alex Podesta hopes people don't take his art too seriously.

"They're comical, so I hope they're making people laugh," says Podesta of the man-size bunnies all wearing his face, hands and feet.

It's quite a statement for the New Orleans' artist debut at the Baton Rouge Gallery, one of three exhibits running through Aug. 30 at the BREC facility. He's joined by fellow artist members Mary Ann Caffery's photos in "First Light" and Rosemary Goodell's monoprints in "Sunny Days."

But it's Podesta arresting, white rabbits that demand attention.

The artist says his "Singles/Doubles" pieces capture the innocence of childhood and the reality of adulthood. Each is engaged in a childlike activity that, upon closer look, has a deeper meaning.

Take the bunny puppeting two bunny marionettes while another bunny watches.

"That's one of the scenarios showing childhood and adulthood," Podesta says. "One rabbit is telling the other about how relationships work by using the marionettes. But the marionettes each have scissors, and they're trying to cut each other's strings."

The bunny suits, Podesta says, remind him of his favorite pajamas from when he was 4 years old.

"I felt safe in those pajamas," he says. "I felt like I could conquer anything. And they had feet that were like a rabbit."

But his sculptures' feet are made from molds of his own feet, as are the hands.

One of those hands is autographing an actual photo of Podesta in bunny ears for another bunny.

"That's actually narcissism on three levels," he says, laughing."

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4642796.html

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546999191888.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From 8chan: https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4645915.html

Anonymous 01/07/19 (Mon) 11:23:32034af1 (2) No.4646436>>4646437 >>4646465 >>4646467

Anons - help me out here.

Why would he need to declare a new National Emergency to build the wall when there are at least 3 current National Emergency's already declared, relevant, and extended well into 2019.

6/20/18 Notice Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations – Extended through July 24th, 2019

9/10/18 Notice Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks – Extended through September 14th, 2019

12/18/18 Text of a Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Serious Human Rights Abuse and Corruption – Extended through December 20th, 2019

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/notice-regarding-continuation-national-emergency-respect-transnational-criminal-organizations-2/
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/notice-regarding-continuation-national-emergency-respect-certain-terrorist-attacks/
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-notice-continuation-national-emergency-respect-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
EXCLUSIVE: Sun, sea, sand and sex cults:

Inside the $47 million Fijian island paradise bought by billionaire Seagrams heiress Clare Bronfman while she oversaw branding cult

'''This is the stunning Fijian island paradise that Seagram's liquor heiress Clare Bronfman, stepdaughter of Nigel Havers, bought using her family's fortune while allegedly financing Keith Rainere's sex cult NXIVM.

Bronfman, who pleaded not guilty to racketeering conspiracy charges on Tuesday, owns 80 per cent of Wakaya - a 3.1 square mile private island off the coast of Fiji - after acquiring the land for a staggering $47 million in 2016.'''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5992439/amp/Inside-NXIVM-financier-Clare-Bronfmans-47-million-Fijian-island.html
1547001068744.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Pentagon, Army Corps of Engineers on Standby As Trump Delivers Final Border Security Address

Truth and Art TV

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I 100% agree with EVERYTHING you are saying. In fact - I have myself used these same points in support of Trump.

My caution - for lack of a better word comes down to my memory of some passages in the Bible that reference the coming antichrist. For example - Jesus mentioned - Mathew 24:23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.…

And I remember from Paul's writings he mentioned the coming antichrist...

Day of the Lord. The "day of the Lord" (which we saw in 1 Thessalonians 5:2) refers to the day that Jesus will return. It has both a positive and negative connotation. For those who are under God's wrath, it will be a terrible day of judgment, but for those awaiting Christ's return it will be a day of joy, triumph, and reward. The phrase "day of the Lord" is used many times in the Old Testament prophets with reference to the day when God will come with judgment upon sin and sinners.

But then Paul goes on to say - "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction."

So I simplistically condense this down to bad guy comes first...then Jesus comes.

Now some observations...

I notice the same fervor for Q - and the hope it brings of a day of "joy, triumph and reward"...I find myself having that same hope...but Q is not Jesus.

We are told that the antichrist will make a peace treaty with Israel and then stand in the temple declaring himself to be God.

Trump has acknowledged that the Israel deal is the "mother of all deals"...the hardest deal to make. I have no doubt Trump would LOVE to be the one to make that deal. He is a DEALMAKER...and the possibility of making the ULTIMATE peace deal surely captivates him.

So I ponder all these things...and they jumble around my head...and when I set my emotions aside (my emotions are very PRO TRUMP) - I have to concede that Trump is very definitely a "candidate" for the antichrist role. Not saying he is...but I definitely cannot rule him out.

And Q would perfectly fit the role of "false prophet".

Did you know that the biblical standard of a true prophet was 100%...anything less would get them killed. Perfection or death...

Has Q been 100% accurate?

I think not. yeah...yeah I know - "disinformation is necessary".
see post #9341.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++