• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

What some people don’t know about Mueller is that he has a long history of leading government investigations that were diversions or cover-ups. These include the investigation into the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, the investigation into the terrorist financing Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and the FBI investigations into the crimes of September 11th, 2001. Today the public is beginning to realize that Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is a similar diversion.

https://digwithin.net/2018/04/08/muellers-history/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

What some people don’t know about Mueller is that he has a long history of leading government investigations that were diversions or cover-ups. These include the investigation into the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, the investigation into the terrorist financing Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and the FBI investigations into the crimes of September 11th, 2001. Today the public is beginning to realize that Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is a similar diversion.

https://digwithin.net/2018/04/08/muellers-history/
So wait, so now Mueller isn't a white hat? I was told Mueller is a white hat by some guys on the internet! I'm so confused!!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So wait, so now Mueller isn't a white hat? I was told Mueller is a white hat by some guys on the internet! I'm so confused!!
I've explained clearly more than once my take on him. He was a bad guy and given a choice to help us to get out of trouble. That's a gray hat. Trouble is he's playing two sides and will gave caved if he crosses either. Sessions is the only one of the bunch I've claimed to be a white hat.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So my friend had a bunch of lumber that he listed online. Turns out the guy who bought it and him hit it off really good. I was told that the guy, we'll call him "P" said to him something to the effect of, "all of the world leaders are pedophiles." I told him to ask him, "If he's knows Q" He chickened out because he had no idea what I was talking about. I said, tell him that Misty asked if he knows Q.

Well tonight we hung out and P texted. I said, "DId you ask him if he knows Q?" He said no so I told him again and he did....

P Texted right back, "Yes sir..." "I've been researching this stuff for 25 years" "Ask him if he saw the envelopes at Bush's funeral."

Long story short, I'm going to be making a Q friend..turns out we already have a lot in common.

Tis all.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Some selected twatters from Bill Mitchell.
Hmmm, I wonder if Trump agreed to this temporary re-opening of government so he could give the SOTU and blast the hell out of Pelosi as she sits quietly behind him?— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
A President does NOT need to "justify" a state of emergency to Congress. It is a state of emergency because he, as President, says it is. The law is unambiguous on this.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
I DONT GET WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING TRUMP CAVED. CLEARLY HE DID NOT - Donald Trump Announces Decision to Temporarily End Government Shutdown | Breitbart https://t.co/fjksCgaig4 via @BreitbartNews— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
People realize that declaring a national emergency is not just some run of the mill executive order courts can easily block, right?

He is asserting his authority under existing, well-defined law. It is completely unambiguous.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
Sorry,

I just have to laugh at the perennial bellyachers like @AnnCoulter declaring Trump has now "lost the base." They said same thing when he attacked Syria and 100 other times.

The base has nowhere else to go.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
Remember, Trump said he "would not give the SOTU until government re-opened." It has now re-opened. It really doesn't matter what Pelosi says unless he wants to deliver it in the House Chambers.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
Um, I'm the base, Bill, and I am furious. He completely sold us out today.— Brent Allen Thale (@BattyBlogger) January 25, 2019
Then I recommend you sit home, cry and let the Democrats take over the entire government in 2020.

Proud of yourself?

This is only a 3 week ceasefire. Think strategically. https://t.co/TldCiCBBNn— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
Did people actually listen to Trump's speech? He is still FULLY committed to building the wall and if Democrats don't play ball in the next 3 weeks, will fund it through a national emergency declaration - something which i doubt a judge can block.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
TRUMP WILL HAVE OUR WALL.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
When I voted for Trump, I voted for his judgment. I trust his judgment today. He made the right call.

Next step is National Emergency Declaration.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
EVEN FREEDOM CAUCUS IS PRAISING TRUMP'S TEMP SHUTDOWN DEAL - IT'S THE SMART PLAY - Mark Meadows praises shutdown deal https://t.co/pJoGNrAS1s— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
HERE WE GO, THE STRATEGY IS BUILDING MOMENTUM - Lindsey Graham wants Trump to declare national emergency if no border wall after three-week extension https://t.co/cPMTfiWkyA— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
For those who are saying Trump CAVED ON THE WALL, you do realize this is just for 3 weeks and Trump has promised to fund the wall through emergency declaration if Congress doesn't do an acceptable deal?

You get that, right?— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY:

Everyone gets paid. Airports remain open. And in 3 weeks, Trump STILL gets our wall in probably the only way he was ever going to get it.

This was the only play.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
Trump gets to say, look, I reached out to you, I showed compassion, I met you halfway but after 3 weeks you STILL refuse to fund the wall. I have no choice but to declare a national emergency.

This was a play for Independents who want bipartisanship and results.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
I don't care what the weak-kneed linear thinkers say, I stand with Trump 100%. He's MY President and I trust him!— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
If Trump declares a national emergency and Dems manage to get a judge to challenge, I believe it fast-tracks to SCOTUS where Trump wins and wall gets built.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
This was discussed on the thread and IIRC it requires both houses, and Trump can veto. Someone correct if wrong.
I do not believe a judge can stop a national emergency declaration. ONLY 2/3rd of Congress has standing to do that. They may be able to challenge the source of funding but that will fast-track to SCOTUS.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019
This is an AWESOME day because Trump made the smart strategic move that will yield long term results. https://t.co/GFDRL9ynFt— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This was the only play.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) January 25, 2019Trump gets to say, look, I reached out to you, I showed compassion, I met you halfway but after 3 weeks you STILL refuse to fund the wall. I have no choice but to declare a national emergency.
He has shown the Democrats as wanting. Wanting to obstruct AND deny government workers pay.

Only the die hard liberals believe otherwise.

Even the liberal furloughed workers saw who was 'for and agin' them.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
X22 Dave said that Trump has just turned the spotlight on the congress....21 days for them to get their act together while we wait,. Trump has been executing this perfectly.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Q hasn't spoken since the 13th but I'm sure you will find someone on this board who will speak for him.
:dduck:

Just don't believe them.
:-)

for example, see post #36 in this https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/trump-caves-for-next-3-weeks.231940/
And then see the re[ply at post 51.

So my friend had a bunch of lumber that he listed online. Turns out the guy who bought it and him hit it off really good. I was told that the guy, we'll call him "P" said to him something to the effect of, "all of the world leaders are pedophiles." I told him to ask him, "If he's knows Q" He chickened out because he had no idea what I was talking about. I said, tell him that Misty asked if he knows Q.

Well tonight we hung out and P texted. I said, "DId you ask him if he knows Q?" He said no so I told him again and he did....

P Texted right back, "Yes sir..." Ask him if he saw the envelopes at Bush's funeral.

Long story short, I'm going to be making a Q friend..turns out we already have a lot in common.

Tis all.
Thats awesome. Now you guys can get together and share q fantasies. maybe talk about how Sessions will ride in on a white horse and save the day. All of a sudden the gazillions of indictments will be released and all the bad guys get rounded up. Oh and the fed will be gone and gold will save us all.

Meanwhile back to reality where all the bad guys are out selling books and making millions on speeches and the bad guys keep rounding up the good guys. But the same team that the bad guys are on is supposed to be filled with good guys that will enforce all these indictments? :dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck:

Almost 10,000 posts in here and not one arrest in the real world.

1 or 2 weeks ago, Trump was going to hold strong on this shutdown until he got the funding for the wall..
2 weeks later (Or less) Trump caves and hopefully he will get the funding in 3 weeks or he's really gonna shut down next time. Oh and everyone is getting their backpay as quickly as possible. If I were them I would be begging for another shutdown.. Hopefully lasting a very long time so they can start a side business or get a 2nd job. they will be killing it if they get paid vacation forever but the shutdown ends every month or 2 so they can get their backpay.

You wont be hearing much from Q because he's run out of fantasies to push. we got the arrests, military tribunals, a gazillion sealed indictments, the servers, gold is money and whatever else he pushed that never came true.. Looks like it was all disinformation and nothing was real in any of his posts.

You asked me to do my research and get up to speed. Roger that. I am up to speed and research is done. Nothing has happened nor will anything happen. More outrage from the right about all the shit the left is doing. Pretty much sums up where we are after more than 2 years of this.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And then see the re[ply at post 51.

Thats awesome. Now you guys can get together and share q fantasies. maybe talk about how Sessions will ride in on a white horse and save the day. All of a sudden the gazillions of indictments will be released and all the bad guys get rounded up. Oh and the fed will be gone and gold will save us all.

Meanwhile back to reality where all the bad guys are out selling books and making millions on speeches and the bad guys keep rounding up the good guys. But the same team that the bad guys are on is supposed to be filled with good guys that will enforce all these indictments? :dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck:

Almost 10,000 posts in here and not one arrest in the real world.

1 or 2 weeks ago, Trump was going to hold strong on this shutdown until he got the funding for the wall..
2 weeks later (Or less) Trump caves and hopefully he will get the funding in 3 weeks or he's really gonna shut down next time. Oh and everyone is getting their backpay as quickly as possible. If I were them I would be begging for another shutdown.. Hopefully lasting a very long time so they can start a side business or get a 2nd job. they will be killing it if they get paid vacation forever but the shutdown ends every month or 2 so they can get their backpay.

You wont be hearing much from Q because he's run out of fantasies to push. we got the arrests, military tribunals, a gazillion sealed indictments, the servers, gold is money and whatever else he pushed that never came true.. Looks like it was all disinformation and nothing was real in any of his posts.

You asked me to do my research and get up to speed. Roger that. I am up to speed and research is done. Nothing has happened nor will anything happen. More outrage from the right about all the shit the left is doing. Pretty much sums up where we are after more than 2 years of this.
You're full of fake news my man and obviously don't care to entertain anything outside your current paradigm so yeah, I get it. You're right, I'm gullible and we're all doomed. You sound just like CNN.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Thats awesome. Now you guys can get together and share q fantasies.
We're going to force you to read every post in this thread... this will be your life.

Thanks for your helpful commentary deriding everyone that posts here.

We get it. YOU think Q is stupid and we're stupid for having an interest.

Your opinion is worthless. You offer us NOTHING worthwhile. You probably voted for Hillary.

You really need to find a hobby. Maybe 'gold and silver?'

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
JUST FOUND Q!
Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 10.55.36 AM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We're going to force you to read every post in this thread... this will be your life.

Thanks for your helpful commentary deriding everyone that posts here.

We get it. YOU think Q is stupid and we're stupid for having an interest.

Your opinion is worthless. You offer us NOTHING worthwhile. You probably voted for Hillary.

You really need to find a hobby. Maybe 'gold and silver?'
I'm going to come in for the defense of my cigar brother here. He's not a bad man, he's simply frustrated and tired of being led right up to the precipice of justice only to be pushed right back into the pit of defeat and disappointment...multiple times in his lifetime. I feel the same way but at the end of the day there's nothing I, or Cigardude, or anyone else here can say that going to change anything. We're all on this speeding, maddening train ride and we have no idea where we're going or who's taking us there. We're all brothers here and we all need to stick together. This kind of rah-rah shit coming from me must tell you how much my thoughts have been changing the last few weeks. We're in some deep shit in this country and if Trump fails, we all go down with him. We must support him! We have to trust him! He's the only thing who could possibly be standing in the way of us and a takeover of America by the globalist (besides 350 million guns and billions of rounds of ammo, but I digress)? This meme resonates with me!
1548523645596.png

It's Trump or Bust now! Hold on tight boys and girls and please keep your hands inside the coaster!

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm going to come in for the defense of my cigar brother here. He's not a bad man, he's simply frustrated and tired of being led right up to the precipice of justice only to be pushed right back into the pit of defeat and disappointment...multiple times in his lifetime. I feel the same way but at the end of the day there's nothing I, or Cigardude, or anyone else here can say that going to change anything. We're all on this speeding, maddening train ride and we have no idea where we're going or who's taking us there. We're all brothers here and we all need to stick together. This kind of rah-rah shit coming from me must tell you how much my thoughts have been changing the last few weeks. We're in some deep shit in this country and if Trump fails, we all go down with him. We must support him! We have to trust him! He's the only thing who could possible be standing in the way of us and the globalist. This meme resonates with me!
View attachment 122991
Attaboy Ziti. Been meaning to ask how your knee's doing?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Which brace do you use/recommend?
Sorry for the thread drift but my knee's killing me.
You may want to hobble over to the old man sub forum. The guys here can collectively treat anything you got.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Which brace do you use/recommend?
Sorry for the thread drift but my knee's killing me.
I wore this one for a tad over a year. But I was able to go deer and hawg hunting, scuba...

Oh, by the way -- Note the hog was shot in the snout... leaving the snow white meat untouched. (*smirk*)

waltpic5.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You wearing a Donjoy ?
No braces needed. I had a new knee installed in Aug of 18. It's 95% as good now as it was before I first injured it when I was 30ish, many moons ago Unca. Tough rehab which requires you put in the maximum effort if you expect maximum results. I'm still working it out every day and it becomes stronger, steadier and looser every day. I don't recommend you get one unless you really need it :)

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Awright… having dug up that pic, I would like to point out some kewl trivia about hogfish (not hog snapper). It is a wrasse.

See the Alien double jaw? I have watched these guys eating those evil black porkypine urchins. Awesome to watch.

Triggerfish blow a stream of water on an urchin to dislodge it and get it upside down to bite the unprotected bottom.

Hogfish are like badgers. They don't give a fuck. They just swim up, open that jaw to nearly 180 degrees, and... CHOMPCRUNCHCHOMP

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No braces needed. I had a new knee installed in Aug of 18. It's 95% as good now as it was before I first injured it when I was 30ish, many moons ago Unca. Tough rehab which requires you put in the maximum effort if you expect maximum results. I'm still working it out every day and it becomes stronger, steadier and looser every day. I don't recommend you get one unless you really need it :)
YIKES!! There has been a mis-compostifartcation!

I thought he had an operation and needed the support while he recovered back to full use.

Like crutches on steroids. Not for UN-fixed problems. I now walk without a limp even though my knee is not recognizably human any longer.

My knee (inside) matches Spinalcracker's necklace. :borg: Twice a year, we have to go to the Castle to get our bolts tightened.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
YIKES!! There has been a mis-compostifartcation!

I thought he had an operation and needed the support while he recovered back to full use.

Like crutches on steroids. Not for UN-fixed problems. I now walk without a limp even though my knee is not recognizably human any longer.

My knee (inside) matches Spinalcracker's necklace. :borg: Twice a year, we have to go to the Castle to get our bolts tightened.
Tough duty man. I tore the meniscus playing men's league softball in my early 30's. I had it scoped and the doctor told me they removed the torn meniscus so my knee was now bone on bone. He went on to say that because of that, by the time I reach 60, I'll need a knee replacement. They were 100% correct. Bad knees suck!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Awright… having dug up that pic, I would like to point out some kewl trivia about hogfish (not hog snapper). It is a wrasse.

See the Alien double jaw? I have watched these guys eating those evil black porkypine urchins. Awesome to watch.

Triggerfish blow a stream of water on an urchin to dislodge it and get it upside down to bite the unprotected bottom.

Hogfish are like badgers. They don't give a fuck. They just swim up, open that jaw to nearly 180 degrees, and... CHOMPCRUNCHCHOMP
Was gonna comment on his two mouths.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
He's not a bad man, he's simply frustrated and tired of being led right up to the precipice of justice only to be pushed right back into the pit of defeat and disappointment...multiple times in his lifetime.
I get that, but this is the Q thread, not the "I'm frustrated and tired..." thread.

I'm trying to keep it that way. Your help is appreciated.

I thought you all started a bitch and moan about Q thread elsewhere? Twice??

What's wrong? Nobody interested in that??

I'm thinking it was cigars and whiskey (being Friday night?) that were doing the talking...

Also, what's wrong with starting a knee brace fishing thread all on it's own??

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump Announcement Starts 3 Week Clock In Strategic Plot Predicted By Q

Truth and Art TV

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Q related

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I get that, but this is the Q thread, not the "I'm frustrated and tired..." thread.

I'm trying to keep it that way. Your help is appreciated.

I thought you all started a bitch and moan about Q thread elsewhere? Twice??

What's wrong? Nobody interested in that??

I'm thinking it was cigars and whiskey (being Friday night?) that were doing the talking...

Also, what's wrong with starting a knee brace fishing thread all on it's own??
I'm in no way in favor of the knee brace fishing thread. I hate fishing as a whole, or a half, or even 3/8ths. :)
You and I have sparred over this topic in the past GH, we still do. You have made some great points, not the least of which is that we're all asking the same questions and trying to find the same truth. I will say that I think Cigarman is definitely pulling the pin too early. He wants to see things blown the fuck up. I would like to see that too however; the difference between the Blountboy and myself is I've accepted the reality of ...it's probably not going to happen. What does happen remains to be seen but as long as the popcorn is hot and the beer is cold we can sit back and be entertained knowing that there's not a damned thing any of us here could have done about it! Hating on each other helps only those who cannot be named

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/23/president-trump-can-declare-national-emergency-build-his-wall-and-that-should-scare-us/

Trump can declare a national emergency to build his wall — and that should scare us
Congress has given the president far too much power to declare emergencies.

Denied, at least for now, congressional approval for his promised border wall, President Trump has asserted he has “the absolute right” to declare a national emergency, threatening to build the wall by executive fiat. And while the courts will need to sort out whether he can use these powers to work around Congress’s power of the purse, Trump is right that he has immense authority to do just this sort of thing — and Congress is to blame.

The Supreme Court is also partially responsible for neutering the National Emergencies Act. In a 1983 case, the court ruled that a congressional resolution could not override an emergency declaration without the president’s signature. The need to overcome an inevitable veto forces Congress to muster a two-thirds vote in both houses should it ever try to claw its power back under the terms of the National Emergencies Act

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"A Republic if you can keep it." Ben Franklin

This is what I believe the Founding Fathers set up from the git go.

The bankers controlled England then like they do the US now.

If you follow the money history reveals exactly what the money changers have been doing, bribing and creating wars that enslave nations with debt. We have never known true freedom.

They won't give up power willingly.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is my man Spaceshot76 LIVE right now

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++