• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/23/president-trump-can-declare-national-emergency-build-his-wall-and-that-should-scare-us/

Trump can declare a national emergency to build his wall — and that should scare us
Congress has given the president far too much power to declare emergencies.

Denied, at least for now, congressional approval for his promised border wall, President Trump has asserted he has “the absolute right” to declare a national emergency, threatening to build the wall by executive fiat. And while the courts will need to sort out whether he can use these powers to work around Congress’s power of the purse, Trump is right that he has immense authority to do just this sort of thing — and Congress is to blame.

The Supreme Court is also partially responsible for neutering the National Emergencies Act. In a 1983 case, the court ruled that a congressional resolution could not override an emergency declaration without the president’s signature. The need to overcome an inevitable veto forces Congress to muster a two-thirds vote in both houses should it ever try to claw its power back under the terms of the National Emergencies Act
If the Washington Compost is against it I'm 100% for it

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Pure speculation. It always has been! If all these 'Mueller's a white hat' memes turn out to be true I'l be eating crow here for the next 10 years. I'm a patriot who really enjoys eating poultry so that would be like a win win for me. I don't want to be right!

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Pure speculation. It always has been! If all these 'Mueller's a white hat' memes turn out to be true I'l be eating crow here for the next 10 years. I'm a patriot who really enjoys eating poultry so that would be like a win win for me. I don't want to be right!
I'm with you. I'll gladly eat crow...raw, cooked, boiled, fried, hot, cold, lukewarm, grilled, blackened, tartar, etc.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm with you. I'll gladly eat crow...raw, cooked, boiled, fried, hot, cold, lukewarm, grilled, blackened, tartar, etc.
You two are commendable.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
However, I still believe that Q is a real thing...I don't believe anymore that justice will be served as I'd like.
Bingo. Q is real. Q+ is Trump. The Q phenomenon is one for history (especially if it triggers a bloody revolution). But it sure looks like Trump endorsed propaganda targeted at the confirmation bias of conservative/libertarian conspiracy theorists.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bingo. Q is real. Q+ is Trump. The Q phenomenon is one for history (especially if it triggers a bloody revolution). But it sure looks like Trump endorsed propaganda targeted at the confirmation bias of conservative/libertarian conspiracy theorists.
Could you explain what you mean by his endorsement of propaganda please?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Speaking of propaganda, this timeline has been getting to me:

Oct 27, 2016 - "Q" makes the first (known) post on the board(s).

Nov 8, 2016 - Trump elected President

Nov 17, 2016 - Adm Mike Rogers visits Trump tower without telling the Obama administration and (allegedly) tells Trump that he is under FISA surveillance (https://theconservativetreehouse.co...mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/)

Nov 18, 2016 - Trump relocates his transition team from Trump tower to NJ (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/17/donald-trump-moves-transition-meetings-private-gol/)

May, 2017 Adm Mike Rogers admits there is evidence of Trump-Russia collusion via NSA intercepts (https://observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-nsa-chief-admits-trump-colluded-with-russia/)
***Cavat, I can only find 2 "sources" for this assertion of Trump-Russia collusion by Rogers

How could Q be a thing if Trump (apparently) didn't know about it prior to Mike Rogers' visit on 17 Nov 16?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Speaking of propaganda, this timeline has been getting to me:

Oct 27, 2016 - "Q" makes the first (known) post on the board(s).

Nov 8, 2016 - Trump elected President

Nov 17, 2016 - Adm Mike Rogers visits Trump tower without telling the Obama administration and (allegedly) tells Trump that he is under FISA surveillance (https://theconservativetreehouse.co...mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/)

Nov 18, 2016 - Trump relocates his transition team from Trump tower to NJ (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/17/donald-trump-moves-transition-meetings-private-gol/)

May, 2017 Adm Mike Rogers admits there is evidence of Trump-Russia collusion via NSA intercepts (https://observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-nsa-chief-admits-trump-colluded-with-russia/)
***Cavat, I can only find 2 "sources" for this assertion of Trump-Russia collusion by Rogers

How could Q be a thing if Trump (apparently) didn't know about it prior to Mike Rogers' visit on 17 Nov 16?
I find it best to ignore the minutia and keep the big picture. WIth all the codes and disinfo you can't rely on piecing the puzzle like that.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That's a pretty bold statement by Trump. You have to stand in awe of the greatest shit poster of all time! Donald J. Trump POTUS!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This shit is why I stop and wait 48 hours to assess Trump every time he makes a move that gets the media all abuzz. This guy is playing baseball and the rest of DC is playing Tball. Every one of his moves, no matter how they initially appear all seem to have a short and long term purpose within his strategy. The fother mucker refuses to lose. How many times do we need to see it?? He's the guy we needed in there. No DC politician, NONE, would be playing the long and the short game like Trump is playing it. He's playing like a man armed to the teeth with a giant hair across his ass and nothing to lose...and he works for us now!!

He had better not fuck it up or I'll blow him a new asshole!

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
By April 2009, DHS had erected about 613 miles (985 km) of new pedestrian fencing and vehicle barriers along the southwest border from California to Texas.[7] Delays frustrated some, such as Senator Jim DeMint, Republican of South Carolina, who in 2010 introduced legislation seeking to require completion of the 700-mile-long, double-layered fence. (DHS had since 2007 begun "to shift its focus to erecting a 'virtual fence' along the 2,000-mile border, using sensors, cameras and other high-tech equipment to prevent illegal crossings".) DeMint's legislation was defeated in a 52–45 Senate vote in 2010.[8]

By May 2011, DHS reported completing 649 miles of fencing (99.5% of the 652 miles planned). The barrier was made up of 299 miles of vehicle barriers and 350 miles of pedestrian fence.[6] The fencing includes a steel fence (varying in height between 18 and 26 feet) that divides the border towns of Nogales, Arizona in the U.S. and Nogales, Sonora in Mexico.[9] A 2016 report by the Government Accountability Office confirmed that the government had completed the fence by 2015.[10] A 2017 GAO report noted: "In addition to the 654 miles of primary fencing, CBP has also deployed additional layers of pedestrian fencing behind the primary border fencing, including 37 miles of secondary fencing and 14 miles of tertiary fencing."[11]
CostEdit

Although the 2006 law authorized construction of a fence, Congress initially did not fully appropriate funds for it (see authorization-appropriation process). "Congress put aside $1.4 billion for the fence, but the whole cost, including maintenance, was pegged at $50 billion over 25 years, according to analyses at the time."[10]

A 2017 GAO report noted: "According to CBP, from fiscal year 2007 through 2015, it spent approximately $2.3 billion to deploy border fencing along the southwest border, and CBP will need to spend a substantial amount to sustain these investments over their lifetimes. CBP did not provide a current life-cycle costs estimate to maintain pedestrian and vehicle fencing, however, in 2009 CBP estimated that maintaining fencing would cost more than $1 billion over 20 years."[12]

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Exposing the dregs at Epstein Island. Good data here:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This shit is why I stopped 48 hours to assess Trump every time he makes a move that gets the media all abuzz. This guy is playing baseball and the rest of DC is playing Tball. Every one of his moves, no matter how they initially appear all seem to have a short and long term purpose within his strategy. The fother mucker refuses to lose. How many times do we need to see it?? He's the guy we needed in there. No DC politician, NONE, would be playing the long and the short game like Trump is playing it. He's playing like a man armed to the teeth with a giant hair across his ass and nothing to lose...and he works for us now!!
Keep the focus bro.

"When you take a step back, you'll find the skies and seas boundless."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Keep the focus bro.

"When you take a step back, you'll find the skies and seas boundless."
Ohhhh, stop it pilgrim! You handle focusing on all the rah rah shit and I'll be the guy focusing in to results on the ground.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohhhh, stop it pilgrim! You handle focusing on all the rah rah shit and I'll be the guy focusing in to results on the ground.
Sounds like a plan. GO TEAM! :D

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This shit is why I stopped 48 hours to assess Trump every time he makes a move that gets the media all abuzz. This guy is playing baseball and the rest of DC is playing Tball. Every one of his moves, no matter how they initially appear all seem to have a short and long term purpose within his strategy. The fother mucker refuses to lose. How many times do we need to see it?? He's the guy we needed in there. No DC politician, NONE, would be playing the long and the short game like Trump is playing it. He's playing like a man armed to the teeth with a giant hair across his ass and nothing to lose...and he works for us now!!

He had better not fuck it up or I'll blow him
Someone had to do it...lol

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Rothschild family is ripping apart:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This shit is why I stop and wait 48 hours to assess Trump every time he makes a move that gets the media all abuzz. This guy is playing baseball and the rest of DC is playing Tball. Every one of his moves, no matter how they initially appear all seem to have a short and long term purpose within his strategy. The fother mucker refuses to lose. How many times do we need to see it?? He's the guy we needed in there. No DC politician, NONE, would be playing the long and the short game like Trump is playing it. He's playing like a man armed to the teeth with a giant hair across his ass and nothing to lose...and he works for us now!!

He had better not fuck it up or I'll blow him a new asshole!
What the hell happened to shootie??? Asking for a friend....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bill Smith is back!!! Great YooToober over the targert on a lot of issues others don't hit who vanished one day after being threatened by a goon. For months people we're afraid something bad happened to him, now he's back as if nothing happened.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB] [DS] Planned Reversed, Patriots Are In Control - Episode 1776a

X22Report

Boxed In, No Escape, Watch, Everything Is About To Change, Wait For It - Episode 1776b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump Is Hitting At The Heart Of The [CB] [DS], One Piece At A Time - Episode 1777a

X22Report

Panic, [DS] Trolls Trump, Think Mirror, We Are Getting Closer - Episode 1777b

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Medievil torture devises...

This is what needs to be brought back to restore justice in our Republic...