• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That will be the day! Don't hold your breath waiting for these pipe dreams to become law! My opinion (and that's all it is) is these bills have 2 chances of passing....one of them is slim and the other ain't likely

View attachment 123275
View attachment 123276
Relax buddy, we're just gleaning over info to keep on file. Lets just practice objective gathering for a bit,

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Relax buddy, we're just gleaning over info to keep on file. Lets just practice objective gathering for a bit,
I'm quite relaxed my good friend. I've got this whole "believe it when I see it' philosophy when it comes to politics! That philosophy has been developed using decades of experience.

WTF is objective gathering? Are you tokin' a blunt? If so what about sharin' with a brother?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm quite relaxed my good friend. I've got this whole "believe it when I see it' philosophy when it comes to politics! That philosophy has been developed using decades of experience.

WTF is objective gathering? Are you tokin' a blunt? If so what about sharin' with a brother?
Here you go

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Schumer Urges Intelligence Community Leaders to ‘Stage an Intervention’ With President Trump

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) sent a letter Wednesday to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats urging that he, CIA Director Gina Haspel and FBI Director Christopher Wray “stage an intervention” with President Donald Trump following Trump’s suggesting earlier in the day that his intel advisers “go back to school”.

Two years ago, Schumer warned then President-Elect Trump against standing up to the intel community, saying, “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”

Schumer posted his letter to Twitter, saying, “It’s past time for U.S. Intelligence Community leaders to stage an intervention with @realDonaldTrump.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/schumer-urges-intelligence-community-leaders-to-stage-an-intervention-with-president-trump/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Schumer's an ass. I'm not sure what he's expecting this letter to accomplish! He seems beyond desperate and clearly in panic mode.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Schumer's an ass. I'm not sure what he's expecting this letter to accomplish! He seems beyond desperate and clearly in panic mode.
Blatantly signaling such an intervention demand from his DS buddies might be construed as last-ditch, back to the wall desperation.

Enjoying the show!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Schumer's an ass. I'm not sure what he's expecting this letter to accomplish!
He seems beyond desperate and clearly in panic mode.
He's in a panic because he knows he is going to lose.
Also Chuck U isn't as rich as pelosi so he knows the mex cartels will get to his family members first. Then they will get him.
He has a very, very legitimate reason to be terrified.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Octopus of Global Control & the Dissemination of #FakeNews with Scott Bennett & Charlie Robinson

Special guests Scott Bennett and Charlie Robinson join me to discuss the insidious infiltration of fake news and its critical role in controlling the world.

Jason Goodman

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Also Chuck U isn't as rich as pelosi so he knows the mex cartels will get to his family members first. Then they will get him.

I hope you're right. I hate that asshole!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
President Trump just posted this, a 52 second talk about borders, click to listen on twatter.
pic.twitter.com/6wK5He4pk5— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 31, 2019

DJT: "I think by having the shutdown, we've set the table for where we are now. If I didn't do the shutdown, people wouldn't understand the subject. ...It's called like in deal-making 'setting the table' or you know, "setting the stage"
pic.twitter.com/tnioO77vPD— M3thods (@M2Madness) January 31, 2019

It IS being built, but in chunks and those chunks are covering the stretches where the “existing” barrier is poor to nearly non existent.

Here’s a vid of a new section at Santa Teresa NM.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...B3B27136D99D3367B6A0B3B27136D99D&&FORM=VRDGAR

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Fed Controlled,We Can’t Wait,Future Generations Will Suffer - Episode 1780a

Trump Just Projected Into The Future, Did You Catch It - Episode 1780b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Ain't the Great Awakening fun?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Video referenced in X22 post Trump Just Projected Into The Future, Did You Catch It - Episode 1780b above

Listen carefully to every single word

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Video referenced in X22 post Trump Just Projected Into The Future, Did You Catch It - Episode 1780b above

Listen carefully to every single word

First couple times I saw that a year or so ago I didn't get it...seemed like a parody or CGI. The BALLS on that guy!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
First couple times I saw that a year or so ago I didn't get it...seemed like a parody or CGI. The BALLS on that guy!
me either... future proves past...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Remember when the lights went out while potus was speaking? Q drop stating “if the lights go out know that we are in control.” This is video Oliver Stone speaking at the Press Club about his movie, JFK, when he says “Trumped Up Charges” and the lights go out.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For those that think these guys are spreading love, the sign language gesture for I love you is with the thumb out. Like this:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

NEW DJT

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1091170257216159745

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1091172522685591552
I’ll be discussing the horrors of child sex trafficking, the US Mexico border and what we can do stop modern day slavery

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

POLITICS
Christine Blasey Ford Is Nominated for Award Usually Reserved for Public Officials
A Democratic lawmaker selects Brett Kavanaugh’s first accuser as her choice for the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage designation

There was never any corroboration for those charges and Kavanaugh vehemently and consistently denied such a thing ever occurred.

“Nominating Dr. Christine Blasey Ford — a true American hero who sacrificed so much to do what was right for our country and for the pursuit of truth of justice — for this year’s Profiles in Courage Award @JFKLibrary. She is an inspiration to us all,” Speier tweeted late Monday evening.

Speier added on Wednesday, “Testifying against Kavanaugh was an unbelievable act of courage. I’m fighting to make sure Dr. Christine Blasey Ford gets the recognition she deserves.”

Many Democratic senators and liberals activists immediately opposed Kavanaugh simply because he was President Donald Trump’s nominee.

But Kavanaugh’s confirmation process became truly upended last year after the last-minute sexual assault allegations leveled against him — all of which he denied.

Ford was the first woman to come forward publicly on September 16. She alleged sexual misconduct charges against Kavanaugh and said the events occurred during a high school gathering some 36 years before in Maryland, when they were both teenagers.

Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick also came forward with sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh. Again, he denied them all and there was no corroboration of any of them.

Many Republicans said the women came forward at the 11th hour for political reasons because they wanted to stop Trump from nominating a conservative justice to the high court.

The FBI investigated the claims and found nothing.

After Kavanaugh denied all of the allegations, Trump stood by his nominee. Only one GOP senator — Alaska’s Lisa Murkowski — ultimately refused to vote for Kavanaugh. But one Democratic senator — West Virginia’s Joe Manchin — voted for Kavanaugh.

Related: Brett Kavanaugh’s Return to Coaching Did Not Qualify as a ‘Public Safety’ Story

On Oct. 6, 2018, the Senate confirmed Kavanaugh by a 50-48 vote.

Members of Kennedy’s family established the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award in 1989 because they wanted “to recognize and celebrate the quality of political courage that he admired most,” according to its website.

But the website also notes that the award “recognizes a public official (or officials) at the federal, state or local level whose actions demonstrate the qualities of politically courageous leadership” discussed in Kennedy’s book, “Profiles in Courage.”

The book won the Pulitzer in 1957.

Because Ford is not a public official, Speier’s nomination is political in nature. But Ford’s lack of service did not seem to bother Speier.

The award will be presented in May at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.

https://www.waynedupree.com/christine-ford-gets-award/

*SO WONDER HOW JFK JR WILL TAKE THIS…….. I ALSO WONDER IF 'THEY' HAVEN'T PICKED UP ON A CONNECTION BETWEEN Q AND JR AND ARE PLAYING THEIR OWN POORLY PLAYED GAME OF CHESS, ATTEMPTING TO BAIT

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4983604.html

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
For those that think these guys are spreading love, the sign language gesture for I love you is with the thumb out. Like this:

Just to be clear, that's what I said in post #8583.

The pictures you posted in post #8579 are now missing but they were pictures of the pope making the sign language sign (yes, the thumb was out in the two pics you posted in post #8579).

The pictures you previously posted that I commented on were not the same hand gesture as the pictures in your current post #9944.

What I commented on was your post #8579. This is from my post #8583:

Post8583.jpg

And to be even more clear, the hand gesture in your current post #9944 has multiple meanings. Not all of them are evil. One example, people in Texas are used to seeing it as the picture below shows.

HookEm.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

POLITICS
Christine Blasey Ford Is Nominated for Award Usually Reserved for Public Officials
A Democratic lawmaker selects Brett Kavanaugh’s first accuser as her choice for the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage designation

There was never any corroboration for those charges and Kavanaugh vehemently and consistently denied such a thing ever occurred.

“Nominating Dr. Christine Blasey Ford — a true American hero who sacrificed so much to do what was right for our country and for the pursuit of truth of justice — for this year’s Profiles in Courage Award @JFKLibrary. She is an inspiration to us all,” Speier tweeted late Monday evening.

Speier added on Wednesday, “Testifying against Kavanaugh was an unbelievable act of courage. I’m fighting to make sure Dr. Christine Blasey Ford gets the recognition she deserves.”

Many Democratic senators and liberals activists immediately opposed Kavanaugh simply because he was President Donald Trump’s nominee.

But Kavanaugh’s confirmation process became truly upended last year after the last-minute sexual assault allegations leveled against him — all of which he denied.

Ford was the first woman to come forward publicly on September 16. She alleged sexual misconduct charges against Kavanaugh and said the events occurred during a high school gathering some 36 years before in Maryland, when they were both teenagers.

Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick also came forward with sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh. Again, he denied them all and there was no corroboration of any of them.

Many Republicans said the women came forward at the 11th hour for political reasons because they wanted to stop Trump from nominating a conservative justice to the high court.

The FBI investigated the claims and found nothing.

After Kavanaugh denied all of the allegations, Trump stood by his nominee. Only one GOP senator — Alaska’s Lisa Murkowski — ultimately refused to vote for Kavanaugh. But one Democratic senator — West Virginia’s Joe Manchin — voted for Kavanaugh.

Related: Brett Kavanaugh’s Return to Coaching Did Not Qualify as a ‘Public Safety’ Story

On Oct. 6, 2018, the Senate confirmed Kavanaugh by a 50-48 vote.

Members of Kennedy’s family established the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award in 1989 because they wanted “to recognize and celebrate the quality of political courage that he admired most,” according to its website.

But the website also notes that the award “recognizes a public official (or officials) at the federal, state or local level whose actions demonstrate the qualities of politically courageous leadership” discussed in Kennedy’s book, “Profiles in Courage.”

Because Ford is not a public official, Speier’s nomination is political in nature. But Ford’s lack of service did not seem to bother Speier.

The award will be presented in May at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.

https://www.waynedupree.com/christine-ford-gets-award/

*SO WONDER HOW JFK JR WILL TAKE THIS…….. I ALSO WONDER IF 'THEY' HAVEN'T PICKED UP ON A CONNECTION BETWEEN Q AND JR AND ARE PLAYING THEIR OWN POORLY PLAYED GAME OF CHESS, ATTEMPTING TO BAIT

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4983604.html
Politicians do as they please now a days. It's the wild wild west in DC now! Consequently they also lost any credibility they may have had with the people. We no longer care about their awards or their accomplishments (when they have one) . Most of us just want them gone!

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

....l
I thought she worked for the CIA? Or is that supposed to be top secret.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Why not give the award to the Russian hooker who has come forward to say she fabricated her story? That took balls to lie but then more balls to confess it. To award a liar who everyone knows is lying is unjust. The lies continue.
Also, like all the times in the past, if all these women that have come out of the woodwork were so abused, that were screaming, crying, where are they now? Lost in the shuffle. They got paid and are now out of the spotlight. Now THAT'S abuse.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just to be clear, that's what I said in post #8583.

The pictures you posted in post #8579 are now missing but they were pictures of the pope making the sign language sign (yes, the thumb was out in the two pics you posted in post #8579).

The pictures you previously posted that I commented on were not the same hand gesture as the pictures in your current post #9944.

What I commented on was your post #8579. This is from my post #8583:

View attachment 123406

And to be even more clear, the hand gesture in your current post #9944 has multiple meanings. Not all of them are evil. One example, people in Texas are used to seeing it as the picture below shows.

View attachment 123407
You are correct. All of these need to be taken in context. Think for yourself.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
President Trump just posted this, a 52 second talk about borders, click to listen on twatter.

DJT: "I think by having the shutdown, we've set the table for where we are now. If I didn't do the shutdown, people wouldn't understand the subject. ...It's called like in deal-making 'setting the table' or you know, "setting the stage"

It IS being built, but in chunks and those chunks are covering the stretches where the “existing” barrier is poor to nearly non existent.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...B3B27136D99D3367B6A0B3B27136D99D&&FORM=VRDGAR

This is probably part of President Trump's strategy. The wall is being built I have seen quite a few videos and drone videos showing brand new wall as far as the eye can see. But the left insists it isn't happening and the media arm of the leftists hammers the point that the demonrats are stopping it.
As this circus goes on day after day more miles of wall are being built. Aaaaand chuck u and nancy insist it isn't.

Cartoon, yep. But we're winning!

porky_pig.jpg

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

They should plant ied's on the mexican side of walls, anyone digging in gets blown away

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
WOW...

This is a DEEP....DEEP...DEEP rabbit hole from almost a year ago

I missed this before...probably because I wasn't into Neonrevolt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/...ate-pedogate-qanon-greatawakening-5thaveanon/

--------------------------------------------------------
from the thread

Trump bought the site of what was known as Bonwit Teller Building during a big economic downturn in the late 70’s. Demolition was to begin in 1980.

Detail on the fascades:

Now, I want you to read this last excerpt from Wikipedia:

President Trump: Smashing the idols of the cabal since 1980.

---------------------------------------

Hmmmm.........Trump named his Baron

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is probably part of President Trump's strategy. The wall is being built I have seen quite a few videos and drone videos showing brand new wall as far as the eye can see. But the left insists it isn't happening and the media arm of the leftists hammers the point that the demonrats are stopping it.
As this circus goes on day after day more miles of wall are being built. Aaaaand chuck u and nancy insist it isn't.

Cartoon, yep. But we're winning!

View attachment 123413

“President Donald Trump signed an executive order last year calling for the construction of a new border wall spanning the length of the U.S.-Mexico border.” Watching the entire segment isn’t required.

Now this is from 12/31/18, Home secretary visits first completed section of Trump’s border wall.

Donald Trump full speech announcing plan to build Mexico border wall. Jan 25, 2017. He mentions two executive orders, which should be dated around this time.

Finding current updates about new wall construction is hard to find, I did find this.

And of course this from Dave Janda from a week ago. Start at 4:48.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++