• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
10k replies. Wow.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From an anon...

Q Anon in Hong Kong - visiting my daughter!
Muh luggage!
KEK!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I still don't get it.....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
We can make numbers say anything. This whole gematria thing just seems like too far a stretch.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

File (hide): d6b19f82344ab0f⋯.jpg (293.31 KB, 1108x817, 1108:817, Jan19.JPG) (h) (u)

January 2019 Update to #SealedCases

5,606 new 76,492 entered 10/30/17 thru 1/31/19

Avg: 5,099 per month

Back-up files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iBS4WgngH8u8-wAqhehRIWCVBQKD8-5Y

Nothing happening? There sure is a lot going on behind the scenes. "When do you call a plumber?" - Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We can make numbers say anything. This whole gematria thing just seems like too far a stretch.

I agree to a point. Q directly gave us a gematria reference guide. That said I too find a lot of SB2's decodes "far fetched" to say the least but as with everything, there is a lot of expansion of thinking that we can do by simply taking note and pondering the ideas.

Q NEEDS us to expand our thinking because this is an evolution. THink back to what you knew before the Q drops and what you know now. It's no time to become complacent.

As has been said, in the past (not by Q) "If I have a yard and claim only an inch, you may still claim that I am boasting. But in fact I haven't told you anything."

The truth is far stranger than fiction and there are good reasons why some things won't make it to the public ear. This Universe is incredibly complex and complicated.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Listened to the 1st Q MAP interview today and found it very interesting....when you take Cannanites and mix it with Baal, you get Canna-baal or Cannibal. I urge all of you to listen to those vids that GH and I posted. We really need to catch up!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
10k replies. Wow.
Yeah, but remove all the nonsensical naysayers and snide comments and I bet there's only about 2000 posts...

As for Gematria... I'm on the fence. I only post it because I have an open mind.

Just because I don't 'see' it, doesn't mean that some autistic wouldn't grasp it with much ease.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I urge all of you to listen to those vids that GH and I posted.
You know... as I go through life and 'look back' on it the only regrets I have are for the things I thought about, but didn't try.

When I was in college there was a childhood development class I 'thought' about, but decided "Meh..."
That one class might have turned the boat in a different direction.

There was also a History of Colorado class I didn't avail myself of. It might have been really interesting.

So many opportunities that I ignored and now wonder about. Stuff like that.

Q is no different. I'm glad I have "a window" into the future proves past. Even if it turns out Q is a LARP (I don't think so) it's been a fun puzzle to ponder. I guess it's because of my 'curious nature' and my penchant for always asking "Why?"

Drove my parents nuts asking that....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, but remove all the nonsensical naysayers and snide comments and I bet there's only about 2000 posts...

As for Gematria... I'm on the fence. I only post it because I have an open mind.

Just because I don't 'see' it, doesn't mean that some autistic wouldn't grasp it with much ease.
"Learn our comms." - Q

Dec 2 2018
2524Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7536c5 No.4115161
Dec 2 2018 13:16:19 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 7b3b01 No.4115084
Dec 2 2018 13:10:20 (EST)goodbyeRRsidebyside.png
>>4115008​
>>4115084
Think multiple meanings.
"Goodbye"
1. Fired and/or removed from DOJ
2. Removed from SC oversight
[2] completed
[1] coming?
Learn our comms.
HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]
Q

Apr 21 2018
1225Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f49c4b No.1131741
Apr 21 2018 12:28:51 (EST)
Yesterday.
Maggie showed w/ Hussein.
Points outlined.
POTUS - “Wendy.”
Today.
POTUS - “Maggie” focus.
Confirmation?
Coincidence?
Learn our comms.
Q

Apr 9 2018
1113Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d9b428 No.973651
Apr 9 2018 18:36:08 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 675dd2 No.973608
Apr 9 2018 18:34:18 (EST)
>>973183
Did anons ever figure out what Q meant with the "BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START"
Was this Syria FF?​
>>973608
Finally.
Chemicals.
Learn our comms.
Q

Jan 7 2018
504Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21153
Jan 7 2018 22:46:19 (EST)
WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You know... as I go through life and 'look back' on it the only regrets I have are for the things I thought about, but didn't try.

When I was in college there was a childhood development class I 'thought' about, but decided "Meh..."
That one class might have turned the boat in a different direction.

There was also a History of Colorado class I didn't avail myself of. It might have been really interesting.

So many opportunities that I ignored and now wonder about. Stuff like that.

Q is no different. I'm glad I have "a window" into the future proves past. Even if it turns out Q is a LARP (I don't think so) it's been a fun puzzle to ponder. I guess it's because of my 'curious nature' and my penchant for always asking "Why?"

Drove my parents nuts asking that....
My regrets in life are also only of what I didn't do and not what I did do. We give up a lot by not being brave and adventurous.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Darkness to Light! New Q Drops Reveal Patriots Quietly In Control!

Truth and Art TV

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My regrets in life are also only of what I didn't do and not what I did do. We give up a lot by not being brave and adventurous.
Wellllllllllllllll lets just say your right. Buttttttttttttttttt I have found if you "get into something" you better have a 100% foolproof exit plan ahead of time, on your terms. Otherwise you will have a lot of regrets!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When things are backed up / not moving / clogged.
When thinks leak.
When shit won't flush away.
When you have a leak. Now, no more leaks!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For me it has been quite the opposite.

I do not regret having taken the risks to do what I know is right and just, even knowing today the financial toll it has taken upon me and my family.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For me it has been quite the opposite.

I do not regret having taken the risks to do what I know is right and just, even knowing today the financial toll it has taken upon me and my family.
Unless I'm mis-reading then that's the same, not opposite. I was saying I don't regret anything I've done nearly as much as regretting what I haven't done.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have taken so many risks, there is no real justification for me to still be breathing.
There it is.

It is difficult to regret those risks which failed to kill us.

And here we are!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have taken so many risks, there is no real justification for me to still be breathing.
Glad you're still kicking enough to grace our presence Unca.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Follow the watch?

https://twitter.com/Norad_Northcom/status/1091459302009630721

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Decoding Q: Planned Parenthood is not what it seems. FAKE NEWS controls. Unraveling the PP narrative.

Look closely at the line item titled “Planned Parenthood Initiatives.” You’ll see that the 2017 total amount of assets owned is upwards of $66 million. This closely matches the figure given in Q’s post. The other figure in the print below, $6.2 million, closely matches the figure on OpenSecrets.org’s website.

There are several line of investigations ongoing currently into Planned Parenthood or affiliates of PP. Most of the investigations stem from the same event. In 2015, the Center for Medical Progress obtained recordings of Planned Parenthood employees and representatives arranging and discussing the sale of “fetal issue.” The bottom line is, clips show them admitting that they sometimes changed the abortion procedure in order to obtain a more intact specimen, and some use the illegal partial birth abortion procedure. All of these tactics helped make Planned Parenthood a lot of money.

In 2017, multiple news outlets reported that the Department of Justice had reopened an investigation on Planned Parenthood’s practices relating to their sale of baby body parts. This letter to Chairmain Grassley from a DoJ AAG all but confirms this

The Very Fake News

False Flag

On November 27, 2015, a gunman shot and killed two civilians and a police officer at the Colorado Springs PP clinic. The 57-year-old man surrendered to police. During his arrest, he gave a rambling interview to the media in which, at one point, he said “no more baby parts,” an apparent reference to the CMP videos, echoing language used in the news media about the clinic. Then- U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch called the shooting a “crime against women receiving health care services”.[V

Fusion GPS

The “research firm” that paid for the dossier on President Donald Trump is the same firm hired by Planned Parenthood to create the narrative that the videos exposing the abortion business’s alleged profiteering from the sales of aborted baby parts were “deceptively edited.” The Fusion GPS “report” can be found here.

Media Funding

So if Planned Parenthood really is selling human body parts with taxpayer money, why isn’t the media covering it? Examining the organization’s ties to major media corporations can help explain why mainstream media chooses to “debunk,” ignore, and support abortion.

According to this website, media outlets were so supportive of Planned Parenthood that they were directly listed as donors on the sites of local affiliates. Before PP’s website was “down for maintenance” shortly after the group controversially claimed it was hacked by “extremists,” the local Washington, D.C. affiliate listed Gannett, the owners of USA Today and several other major newspapers, including the Detroit Free Press and the Indianapolis Star, and the Washington Post Co., former owners of the Washington Post for decades until Amazon.com owner Jeff Bezos bought the newspaper in 2013, as financial supporters.

Another supporter of Planned Parenthood is Bloomberg Philanthropies, the charitable arm of Bloomberg News owner, former New York City mayor, and Presidential hopeful Michael Bloomberg.

The Ford and Rockefeller Foundations are also donors to PP. The Ford Foundation’s Board of Trustees, current and former, includes Kamala Harris’s sister Maya Harris and Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards. A look at the boards and executive listings of major American media organizations shows Rockefeller Foundation personnel heavily embedded throughout:

Judith Rodin, a president of the foundation, was on the Board of Directors of Comcast, which owns NBC. Monica Lozana was on the Board of Directors at both Disney, which owns ABC, and the Rockefeller Foundation.

Ellen Taus was the Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Board of Directors for Tribune Publishing, which owns the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel and Hartford Courant as part of its newspaper holdings. Taus is also the Treasurer and CFO of the Rockefeller Foundation.

Jessica P. Einhorn was on the Board of Directors for Time Warner, which owns CNN. She was also listed in a Bloomberg Business profile as a trustee at the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

https://dark-to-light.org/2019/02/01/decoding-q-planned-parenthood-is-not-what-it-seems-fake-news-controls-unraveling-the-pp-narrative/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Boy don't we see this in action....

Expand your thinking.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anonymous 02/02/19 (Sat) 15:18:46c808c4 (7) No.5005072>>5005146 >>5005172 >>5005183 >>5005238 >>5005278 >>5005290

Democrats were the ones who had Ralph Northam's KKK yearbook photo and released it. I believe they wanted to get rid of him because if he remained in office the negative press about his abortion plans would have killed the party nationally.

You're telling me no one had possession of this yearbook photo or any awareness of it until today?

With today's NSA and police surveillance state? And no Republican opposition was able to get their hands on it? Bullshit.

I bet when he was running for office the democrats and his handlers found all these yearbooks and buried/hid them.

Then this guy goes on and on about 3rd term/post birth abortions and its just killing the democrats nationwide. Nothing but bad publicity. As much as the media spun the abortion bill, it was simply a loser and it was something the Republicans could run on until 2020. Not only that, but the last thing democrats want right now is for the public opinion tide to shift on abortion while RBG is probably dead or about to die. It only takes a couple percentage points of shift for abortion approval to become a losing issue for the pro-choice movement.

Democrats decided to sever ties with this guy now before he could dig the hole any deeper and decided to release this photo. Cut their losses now. That gives them the added benefit of now making it appear like they oppose this guy and never supported him or his views so he can't become a boogeyman the GOP can run against in 2020 like Todd Akin was in 2012.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/5004470.html

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
First the Austrian(that right GH?) prperty and now this? Goldhedge make the astute observation that perhaps the reason for selling all of their property in Austria was because they were hard up for money...which I read as being linked into the Human Trafficking and Corruption EO and asset seizure. Now they are selling the Manhatten place as well.

‪Rothschild's River House duplex hits market for $22.5M

‪https://www.crainsnewyork.com/real-estate/rothschilds-river-house-duplex-hits-market-225m‬

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sample of stuff on 8chan:

Anonymous 02/02/19 (Sat) 15:23:236b5d14 (13) No.5005109>>5005188 >>5005289

BOOMERS ARE NOW EMBARASSED BY Q'S WEAK DROPPINGS EVEN THE BOOMER CULT TARDS HAVE MOVED ON PRETENDING THEY DIDN'T SEE Q'S MOST RECENT PATHETIC DROPPINGS WHAT'S WRONG BOOMERS CAN'T DIG A GOLD STAR ON SOME THUMBNAIL STOCK PHOTO OF A BADASS JET PLANE???

SPACE FORCE!!!!!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
*.sys
*.conf
*.spec
*.y

I remember the .sys file extension from DOS days (config.sys file told the operating system what hardware was present and which communication channels were reserved for each device). I haven't heard of the other extensions. But even then, what does this have to do with the jets photo?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
First the Austrian(that right GH?) prperty and now this? Goldhedge make the astute observation that perhaps the reason for selling all of their property in Austria was because they were hard up for money...which I read as being linked into the Human Trafficking and Corruption EO and asset seizure. Now they are selling the Manhatten place as well.
You can't 'move' real estate like you can cash, or stocks n bonds... perhaps???

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
*.sys
*.conf
*.spec
*.y

I remember the .sys file extension from DOS days (config.sys file told the operating system what hardware was present and which communication channels were reserved for each device). I haven't heard of the other extensions. But even then, what does this have to do with the jets photo?

.conf is a common file extension in Linux for a configuration file.

.spec is file extension for Red Hat package manger (RPM) builds.

.y is a spec file for yacc, a utility to compile compilers. Similar to a make file.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
*.sys
*.conf
*.spec
*.y

They are all legit file extensions:

*.sys - Files with the .sys extension are Windows System Files.
*.conf - Files that contain the .conf file extension are configuration files that are used to store the configuration and settings for a variety of different computer processes and applications.
*.spec - SPEC file is a RPM Package Specification. Red Hat Package Manager (RPM) is a package management system. RPM was intended primarily for Linux distributions.
*.y - Developer file used by Yacc (Yet Another Compiler-Compiler), a program used to generate source code parsers; contains formal declarations for how a programming language is defined; used for generating parsers for various languages.

How they fit into the Q post will be proven in the future, right?