• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They are all legit file extensions:

*.sys - Files with the .sys extension are Windows System Files.
*.conf - Files that contain the .conf file extension are configuration files that are used to store the configuration and settings for a variety of different computer processes and applications.
*.spec - SPEC file is a RPM Package Specification. Red Hat Package Manager (RPM) is a package management system. RPM was intended primarily for Linux distributions.
*.y - Developer file used by Yacc (Yet Another Compiler-Compiler), a program used to generate source code parsers; contains formal declarations for how a programming language is defined; used for generating parsers for various languages.

How they fit into the Q post will be proven in the future, right?
Just posted that on the boards for us. Thanks!

Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 10.18.05 PM.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
.conf is a common file extension in Linux for a configuration file.

.spec is file extension for Red Hat package manger (RPM) builds.

.y is a spec file for yacc, a utility to compile compilers. Similar to a make file.
Yours too garanddad

Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 10.25.54 PM.png

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Remember when the military electronics used in US fighter jets had bugs / secret code access from China that were being used to gather information or could be remotly controlled? It was a few years back. They even talked about it with the Nave ships crashing.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Remember when the military electronics used in US fighter jets had bugs / secret code access from China that were being used to gather information or could be remotly controlled? It was a few years back. They even talked about it with the Nave ships crashing.
For sure. We started having all those naval ships crash. Not to mention helicopters. Then there's also the Boeing/Honeywell uninterruptible autopilot.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ask Huawei...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Shocking Propaganda Boomerangs On Northam As Anti-Trump Ad Surfaces!

Truth and Art TV

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
ANDREW BREITBART: The Man Who Knew Too Much

SGTreport

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Anonymous 02/02/19 (Sat) 15:18:46c808c4 (7) No.5005072>>5005146 >>5005172 >>5005183 >>5005238 >>5005278 >>5005290

Democrats were the ones who had Ralph Northam's KKK yearbook photo and released it. I believe they wanted to get rid of him because if he remained in office the negative press about his abortion plans would have killed the party nationally.

You're telling me no one had possession of this yearbook photo or any awareness of it until today?

With today's NSA and police surveillance state? And no Republican opposition was able to get their hands on it? Bullshit.

I bet when he was running for office the democrats and his handlers found all these yearbooks and buried/hid them.

Then this guy goes on and on about 3rd term/post birth abortions and its just killing the democrats nationwide. Nothing but bad publicity. As much as the media spun the abortion bill, it was simply a loser and it was something the Republicans could run on until 2020. Not only that, but the last thing democrats want right now is for the public opinion tide to shift on abortion while RBG is probably dead or about to die. It only takes a couple percentage points of shift for abortion approval to become a losing issue for the pro-choice movement.

Democrats decided to sever ties with this guy now before he could dig the hole any deeper and decided to release this photo. Cut their losses now. That gives them the added benefit of now making it appear like they oppose this guy and never supported him or his views so he can't become a boogeyman the GOP can run against in 2020 like Todd Akin was in 2012.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/5004470.html
Haven't heard of any Dems saying to overturn the bill...heck, in NY they stood, applauded and CHEERED its passing...it's a plank now in their platform. If/when one of them doesn't get behind it, what will become of them. Not many, if any middle Dems left...all or nothing!
Piglosi, when asked about what he said, she deferred by saying "I don't know what he said"...sure, right.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Haven't heard of any Dems saying to overturn the bill...heck, in NY they stood, applauded and CHEERED its passing...it's a plank now in their platform. If/when one of them doesn't get behind it, what will become of them. Not many, if any middle Dems left...all or nothing!
Piglosi, when asked about what he said, she deferred by saying "I don't know what he said"...sure, right.

Back to the same problem, MSM is not going to give negative coverage to the dems on these issues so how to the normal dems get enlightened, were he a republican this would be on the news 24/7 and the views vaginas would be leaching to the point they had to stop the show to clean up

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Back to the same problem, MSM is not going to give negative coverage to the dems on these issues so how to the normal dems get enlightened, were he a republican this would be on the news 24/7 and the views vaginas would be leaching to the point they had to stop the show to clean up
...they get enlightened by US continuing spreading the Truth without letting up.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
CNN actually said he was a Puke on one of their propaganda broadcasts. A mistake they said but; the sheep already saw and digested it as truth.

So many people are stupid!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is nuts! (yeah, I know...old news) I wanna believe, I just can't....yet!
1549215482415.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We could make a killing selling this to the viewers

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Jerome Corsi Tries To Clarify His Allegations About Roger Stone

Jerome Corsi is acknowledging his memory could be faulty when it comes to conversations he had with Trump confidant Roger Stone during the 2016 presidential campaign.

During a whirlwind media tour, Corsi claimed Stone asked him to contact WikiLeaks on Oct. 7, 2016, to begin releasing emails as part of an effort to distract from the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape.

After weeks of bitter back-and-forth, Corsi is acknowledging Stone “can be right from what he perceived.”

For weeks, right-wing author Jerome Corsi alleged Trump confidant Roger Stone asked him during the 2016 presidential campaign to try contacting WikiLeaks to distract from the impending release of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, which showed then-candidate Donald Trump speaking crudely of women.

If true, the allegation could pose additional legal problems for Stone, who was indicted Jan. 25 on charges in the special counsel’s investigation related to his conversations about WikiLeaks. But Stone has vehemently denied having advance knowledge of the “Access Hollywood” tape. He also disputes Corsi’s claims from his book, calling them “absurd.”

Nevertheless, Corsi repeated the allegation and several others in numerous TV interviews and in his new book that seems to undercut Stone by accusing him of taking part in several cover-ups.

But now, the former InfoWars correspondent is acknowledging his recollection of events could be wrong, while Stone could be right.

“We can see different things, and he can be right from what he perceived, and I can be right from what I perceived,” Corsi said of Stone in an interview with radio host Eric Metaxas published Thursday.

“My recollections are not always accurate against an objective sense of truth, whatever that means,” Corsi said on the “Skullduggery” podcast, which aired Friday.

“My recollections and Roger’s differ on this. Now, I’m not maintaining that my recollection is true and his is false.”

“I can only testify to you as to my recollection. Roger is entitled to his own,” he continued, adding later that, “I make memory mistakes all the time.”

Corsi and Stone have exchanged legal threats in recent weeks over Corsi’s public statements about the “Access Hollywood” story.

Stone has called Corsi a “Judas” and accused him of lying in interviews and before special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury. Corsi has responded by threatening legal action against Stone. He has also recently accused Stone of possible witness tampering.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/01/jerome-corsi-roger-stone-claims/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've posted other pics from this gruesome "party" with Abromovic and Gaga etc. There are kids there. SMH

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Shutdown or national emergency? Trump plays coy in pre-Super Bowl interview

President Donald Trump used his pre-Super Bowl interview to send mixed signals about his next move in his border wall standoff with Democratic leaders and to blast Speaker Nancy Pelosi as “very bad for our country.”

In an interview set to air Sunday morning ahead of the NFL championship game as part of CBS’s pregame coverage, the president floated a second partial government shutdown and declaring a national emergency that would allow him to access Pentagon funds for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border structure — and inevitable court challenges from Democrats and pro-immigration groups.

“I don't take anything off the table. I don't like to take things off the table,” he said when asked by “Face The Nation” host Margaret Brennan if he will trigger another partial shutdown of the federal government come Feb. 15, when funding for nine Cabinet agencies and smaller offices again will expire as a House-Senate conference committee tries to strike a deal Trump would support.

The president also said he is not taking off the table declaring an emergency, which is opposed by Democrats and some Republicans on Capitol Hill.

“It's that alternative: It’s national emergency,” Trump said. “It’s other things and you know there have been plenty national emergencies called.”

The latter comment shows anew how the president, have a few weeks ago backing away from the emergency option over fears of a legal challenge, appears to be trying to sell the idea to his conservative base and GOP members.

“Well, I think that she was very rigid — which I would expect — but I think she is very bad for our country,” the president said. “She knows that you need a barrier. She knows that we need border security.

For her part, Pelosi has called a border wall “immoral.” That label is part of a broader Democratic effort to link Trump's wall to his sharp rhetoric about undocumented migrants. Many Democrats have called these comments racist. Last week, Pelosi signaled she is prepared to engage Trump in a debate about his claim that “walls work.”

On Friday, Drew Hammill, responded directly to Trump’s comments to CBS, which were taped at the White House before he left for his first weekend at his South Florida resort since Thanksgiving weekend.

“President Trump’s recklessness didn’t make us safer, it undermined our security with 35 days of border patrol agents, DEA agents, FBI agents and Homeland Security personnel missing paychecks,” Hammill said. “Democrats have put forward strong, smart and effective border security solutions in the bipartisan conference committee, while the President still refuses to take a second shutdown off the table.

Misepresentations?

“The president’s wild and predictable misrepresentations about Democrats’ commitment to border security do nothing to make our country safer,” he added.

Meantime, Trump also suggested more changes to his Cabinet are coming and said he wants to keep U.S. troops in Iraq to keep an eye on neighboring Iran.

“We spent a fortune on building this incredible base. We might as well keep it,” he said, appearing to refer to Al Asad Air Base in Iraq, where he visited troops in late December. “And one of the reasons I want to keep it is because I want to be looking a little bit at Iran because Iran is a real problem.”

When Brennan asked if he was saying he intends to launch a military strike on Iran, which he says is developing a nuclear arsenal despite his intelligence chiefs telling a Senate panel the opposite last week, Trump shot back: “No, because I want to be able to watch Iran.”

“All I want to do is be able to watch. We have an unbelievable and expensive military base built in Iraq. It's perfectly situated for looking at all over different parts of the troubled Middle East rather than pulling up,” the commander in chief said. “And this is what a lot of people don't understand. We're going to keep watching and we're going to keep seeing and if there's trouble, if somebody is looking to do nuclear weapons or other things, we're going to know it before they do.”

Trump also indicated he would remove all U.S. troops from Afghanistan if a peace pact can be finalized with the Taliban. But he also said that could be reversed quickly if groups like al-Qaeda or the Islamic State set up shop there.

“We'll come back if we have to,” he said. “We have very fast airplanes, we have very good cargo planes.”

https://www.rollcall.com/news/whitehouse/shutdown-national-emergency-trump-pre-super-bowl

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Quoted off the internet for those of you here who are into this stuff....

They're mirroring reality. The Rams represent the horned beasts, fitting that it's home is the state of California, a hotbed of depravity and degeneracy. They beat the Saints to make it to the Superb Owl, need I say more? Now they face off against the Patriots. I predict the Patriots will win, setting the tone for the downfall of the global luciferian cabal and serving as the first page of the last chapter of the beginning of the end.

It does seem to fit neatly into the storyline of religion but if the Pats DO lose today, this little metaphor will be quickly forgotten in favor of the next and the next. There'll always be someone trying to introduce religion into every discussion. Religion is subjective...think about that and maybe you'll understand why we all just can't get along.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It Continues, Next Phase Of Transition, Energy Independence, Boom - Episode 1782a

Follow The Watch, The World Is Watching, We Know Everything - Episode 1782b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sshh...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Why is it that the least likely to commit suicide are the most likely to be suicided?
Oprah... Clinton... It's all about who you cross. These people are sick!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why is it that the least likely to commit suicide are the most likely to be suicided?
Because globalists don't play nice.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Latest IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth) vid:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Q Map guy:

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
THE DEVIL INCARNATE -- Liz Crokin

SGTreport

This is a good one. I think that the people that poo-poo the idea that there is a Cult of Baal (Mollock, Satan, etc) are going to be surprised when more comes out.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is a good one. I think that the people that poo-poo the idea that there is a Cult of Baal (Mollock, Satan, etc) are going to be surprised when more comes out.
That's an understatement!