• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Decepticon Mitch Fires Trump Impeachment Warning with U.S. Senate Demand to Keep Troops in Afghanistan/Syria…
Posted on February 4, 2019by sundance

The front-story is that Mitch McConnell organized his Decepticon coalition to warn President Trump not to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Syria. However, the more true back-story is McConnell warning President Trump that he has assembled his impeachment coalition.

The Senate passed a “sense of the senate” resolution today demanding that President Trump keep troops actively engaged in perpetual war.
The resolution passed the cloture vote by a margin of 68 to 23. When you understand the background of the ‘Senate Cloture Scheme’ (see Trade Promotion Authority and TPP), today’s Senate vote essentially highlights the Decepticon caucus. [The Big Club]

Here’s how they voted:

(link)

Those who have followed Mitch McConnell for a long time will immediately notice the republican names in his coalition. They are the identical recipients of direct payments made by U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Tom Donohue.
Notice also that Senator McConnell timed his rebuke against President Trump to take place just prior to the State of the Union address.

In addition to demanding perpetual war (and all the financial benefits therein), the republican vote is a signal to the republican President that he will not be allowed to defy the will of the Big Club.

In many ways this is also the deep swamp protecting themselves from the structural reform which would happen as a consequence of President Trump draining the swamp. Remember, the 2016/2017 Intelligence Community (CIA, DOJ, FBI) operation against Donald Trump was NOT exclusively supported by Democrats. Just like the Republican apparatus supported the DOJ/IRS targeting of the Tea Party, the Republican wing of the same apparatus also supported the ‘Spygate’ agenda against Donald Trump.

With this vote McConnell is warning President Trump he has enough votes to support the Pelosi/Schumer impeachment agenda; if needed.

Share this:
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...in-afghanistan-syria/comment-page-1/#comments

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Over the rainbow, at the end of the earth, on a di
Starting at the 9:00 time marker, a caller who is obviously a Q insider, explains way more than any other Q decoder that I have heard. This is a THRILLING interview. Could very well be Don Jr. Made my few doubts about Q go from 10% to a flat zero. It all finally makes sense now. And the story IS the most incredible. And it is worldwide. Do yourself a favor and listen to this long worthwhile interview. Enjoy!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Decepticon Mitch Fires Trump Impeachment Warning with U.S. Senate Demand to Keep Troops in Afghanistan/Syria…
Posted on February 4, 2019by sundance

The front-story is that Mitch McConnell organized his Decepticon coalition to warn President Trump not to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Syria. However, the more true back-story is McConnell warning President Trump that he has assembled his impeachment coalition.

The Senate passed a “sense of the senate” resolution today demanding that President Trump keep troops actively engaged in perpetual war.
The resolution passed the cloture vote by a margin of 68 to 23. When you understand the background of the ‘Senate Cloture Scheme’ (see Trade Promotion Authority and TPP), today’s Senate vote essentially highlights the Decepticon caucus. [The Big Club]

Here’s how they voted:

(link)

Those who have followed Mitch McConnell for a long time will immediately notice the republican names in his coalition. They are the identical recipients of direct payments made by U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Tom Donohue.
Notice also that Senator McConnell timed his rebuke against President Trump to take place just prior to the State of the Union address.

In addition to demanding perpetual war (and all the financial benefits therein), the republican vote is a signal to the republican President that he will not be allowed to defy the will of the Big Club.

In many ways this is also the deep swamp protecting themselves from the structural reform which would happen as a consequence of President Trump draining the swamp. Remember, the 2016/2017 Intelligence Community (CIA, DOJ, FBI) operation against Donald Trump was NOT exclusively supported by Democrats. Just like the Republican apparatus supported the DOJ/IRS targeting of the Tea Party, the Republican wing of the same apparatus also supported the ‘Spygate’ agenda against Donald Trump.

With this vote McConnell is warning President Trump he has enough votes to support the Pelosi/Schumer impeachment agenda; if needed.

Share this:
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...in-afghanistan-syria/comment-page-1/#comments
This is why I refer to the red traitors in DC as the Pukes

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Time now for a brief Pelosi/Booker/Snowflakes in Wisconsin burn

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Remove The Globalist Systems, Then Control The [CB] - Episode 1783a

[Old Guard] Exposed, The Truth Overshadows The Propaganda - Episode 1783b

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Starting at the 9:00 time marker, a caller who is obviously a Q insider, explains way more than any other Q decoder that I have heard. This is a THRILLING interview. Could very well be Don Jr. Made my few doubts about Q go from 10% to a flat zero. It all finally makes sense now. And the story IS the most incredible. And it is worldwide. Do yourself a favor and listen to this long worthwhile interview. Enjoy!!!
I wish someone would have told grampa to stop typing during the entire video and maybe take some sudafed as well...very distracting.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Senator Rand Paul Calls Out Mitch McConnell for Undermining President Trump…
Posted on February 5, 2019by sundance

Senator Rand Paul delivers a righteous speech supporting President Trump’s decision to begin removing the US military from the Middle East, and calling out Mitch McConnell and the UniParty for undermining the president. Rand is fired up. MUST WATCH:

Hey Snowflake...

Watch this vid. Rand Paul is one of the good guys. He calls out both sides - Dems and Repubs. This is Ron Paul's son. A true Patriot.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My only red flag for this video:

Claiming that Ted Turner was one of the only good guys in media.

Does that sound right?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Dems Now Trying to Cut Off ALL Possible Wall Funding Options Preceding SOTU

Truth and Art TV

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Check out the latest cover of a National Enquirer! I about fell over.

JKF & MLK or Malcome X (I think) murdered by DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Main stream direct delivery to low education voters baby! Plan those seeds.

All I know is the more I talk to people the more outright hate libs, illegals, banksters, govt & luv Trump.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Check out the latest cover of a National Enquirer! I about fell over.

JKF & MLK or Malcome X (I think) murdered by DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Main stream direct delivery to low education voters baby! Plan those seeds.

All I know is the more I talk to people the more outright hate libs, illegals, banksters, govt & luv Trump.
What....no link?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My only red flag for this video:

Claiming that Ted Turner was one of the only good guys in media.

Does that sound right?
Considering Ted married Hanoi Jane, screwed up numerous movies and cartoons, in MY BOOK he IS a black hat cretin maybe about 5 steps below the Devil himself.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Next Piece In The Plan, The World Bank Swamp Is About To Be Drained - Episode 1784a

Pain Comes In Many Different Forms, Full Control, Panic - Episode 1784b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2 - The NO CAVE Strategy: How Trump played Nancy, Chuck and the Deep State.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Part 1 you can find the rest...

Deep State Predictions 2019: Major Data Dump with DAVID WILCOCK [Part 1/5!]

Edge of Wonder

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I wish someone would have told grampa to stop typing during the entire video and maybe take some sudafed as well...very distracting.
Grandpa is a badass named Field McConnel, so we cut him lots of slack.

The interview was good, yes?

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Considering Ted married Hanoi Jane, screwed up numerous movies and cartoons, in MY BOOK he IS a black hat cretin maybe about 5 steps below the Devil himself.
Yeah, that pretty well sums up what I was thinking, along with the fact that Ted was still running CNN when they merged with CIA. They called it "embedding," but it sounds alot like f*cking to me.

So when I hear comments like that, the credibility of the speaker falls precipitously to the way-side.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"Congress Has 10 Days Left"- Trump Drops Historic SOTU Speech!

Truth and Art TV

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB] Controlled, [WB] Controlled, Globalist System Ripped Apart, Next Boom Coming- Episode 1785a

Message Sent To [DS] & Anons During The SOTU, Patriots In Control - Episode 1785b

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Interesting article from the Dem guy who ran against Debbie Wasserman-Shultz in FL;

"There’s also compelling statistical evidence of election rigging. Our campaign was capped at an unlikely 5% of the vote. Moreover, we were capped at that level for every demographic group — something so unbelievable that a leading expert in computational science concluded it was as likely as winning the lottery every day for a year! Those who talk about the need to follow the science of climate change should follow the science of statistics and mathematics.

There’s also no reason to trust a recount of the purported ballots. The disgraced former Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes and other election officials failed to safeguard the chain of custody of the paper ballots, the electronic voting machines, and the digital scanned ballot images. That’s why we’re not seeking a recount, but rather asking the House to invalidate the election results and to order a re-vote.

Unfortunately, when the new Congress convened last week, the House voted to seat Wasserman Schultz without any inquiry into our election results. This was déjà vu all over again! After a Florida court ruled last May that Brenda Snipes had illegally destroyed all the ballots cast in our 2016 Democratic primary against Wasserman Schultz, I wrote to every House and Senate member. The silence was deafening. Not one member of Congress even bothered to respond to our plea for a Congressional investigation."

https://medium.com/@Tim_Canova/impo...challenge-case-ae8c349b7616?_referrer=twitter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Doc Dump Discovers [CB]s Are Used As A Weapons - Episode 1786a

X22Report

It’s Time, Senate Was Everything, Investigations Begin - Episode 1786b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Interesting article from the Dem guy who ran against Debbie Wasserman-Shultz in FL;

"There’s also compelling statistical evidence of election rigging. Our campaign was capped at an unlikely 5% of the vote. Moreover, we were capped at that level for every demographic group — something so unbelievable that a leading expert in computational science concluded it was as likely as winning the lottery every day for a year! Those who talk about the need to follow the science of climate change should follow the science of statistics and mathematics.

There’s also no reason to trust a recount of the purported ballots. The disgraced former Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes and other election officials failed to safeguard the chain of custody of the paper ballots, the electronic voting machines, and the digital scanned ballot images. That’s why we’re not seeking a recount, but rather asking the House to invalidate the election results and to order a re-vote.

Unfortunately, when the new Congress convened last week, the House voted to seat Wasserman Schultz without any inquiry into our election results. This was déjà vu all over again! After a Florida court ruled last May that Brenda Snipes had illegally destroyed all the ballots cast in our 2016 Democratic primary against Wasserman Schultz, I wrote to every House and Senate member. The silence was deafening. Not one member of Congress even bothered to respond to our plea for a Congressional investigation."

https://medium.com/@Tim_Canova/impo...challenge-case-ae8c349b7616?_referrer=twitter
Yet no one has gone to jail. If this were true wouldn't you think someone would go to jail? Curious, wouldn't you say? I doubt very much if anyone will pay a price. We're constantly being told the truth can't come out because the American people can't handle it. Of course what that really means is don't expect justice because too many very important people stand to lose too much.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Yet no one has gone to jail. If this were true wouldn't you think someone would go to jail? Curious, wouldn't you say? I doubt very much if anyone will pay a price. We're constantly being told the truth can't come out because the American people can't handle it. Of course what that really means is don't expect justice because too many very important people stand to lose too much.
The only ones going to jail or being prosecuted or investigated in earnest are those associated with DJT, Is this the plan??? Still thinking Q is a DNC operative playing the right for fools , hope im wrong and will eat crow but now they are going for trumps tax records and phone records, Trust the plan??

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Trump has said - on more than 1 occasion that if the Dems investigate him - he will respond in kind.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Senate Intel Chairman: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion!!
Truth and Art TV